Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

James Wolk

I'm in love.

by Anonymousreply 1804/08/2013

Handsome guy. Hope he has a good career.

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2011

Who's his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2011

I could go for that, but I think the relevant question here is, Who is his Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2011

Fell hard for him when he played the teacher that suffered from tourette's syndrome in that Front of the Class movie. He's got a real boyish charm and warm smile that pull me in. %0D %0D I didn't care for the 2 episodes of LoneStar that Fox played, but I would have watched it more just because of him.%0D %0D What a fox. I hope does well.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2011

I just watched him in 'You Again'. I love guys who look like him.

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2011

Great looking guy. Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2011

He's cast in some new show set in D.C. I have high hopes his shirt will come off quite often.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2011

I hope he doesn't end up becoming the Nancy Travis of the TV world.

by Anonymousreply 803/15/2011

Who the hell wrote that imdb.com biography, his agent?%0D %0D "James's father, Robert Wolk, owns a ladies' shoe store and James grew up selling women's footwear. As a result, the first thing James notices about a woman is her shoes."%0D %0D Hmmmmm....

by Anonymousreply 903/15/2011

She has tourette's. Love a boy with a dirty mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1003/15/2011

The level of stupidity here is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 1103/15/2011

And you prove that, R11.

by Anonymousreply 1203/15/2011

Since his father owns a woman's shoe store, maybe James Wolk grew up likking to wear women's shoes and the rest of the clothes, wigs and makeup that goes with them?

by Anonymousreply 1303/15/2011

Get back in your closet and shut up, Eddie.

by Anonymousreply 1403/15/2011

He was called Jimmie Wolk when he starred in the Hallmark movie 'Front of the Class.' %0D %0D I like him better as a Jimmie.

by Anonymousreply 1503/15/2011

Eddie, I want HALF!

by Anonymousreply 1603/15/2011

Watched YOU AGAIN over the weekend. It was available at Redbox and I was in the mood for light comedy -- and now James Wolk is my new celebrity crush! As R4 said, he's got a real boyish charm and warm smile that just slays you. At the beginning, when he was in his room bouncing his basketball and pouting ('cause his clumsy sister played by Kristen Bell messed up his chance to score the winning basket), I just wanted to give him a big hug. His puppy eyes can make you light up or tug at your heartstrings, depending on his mood. I also didn't realize how tall he was until he was standing next to his on-screen dad, Victor Garber, who is around six feet, and Wolk looked to be several inches taller. That further solidified my crush 'cause I can be a "height queen" and love to climb tall guys. *grin*

Incidentally, the other night, I was searching clips of him on YouTube and stumbled upon HEAD OF THE CLASS, which someone had uploaded. Naturally, I had to watch. He was very endearing in that! When he kept getting turned down after each job interview 'cause of his Tourettes, I again felt the urge to comfort him.

This guy definitely has it all -- looks, charm, sex appeal. I'm sad that he hasn't struck gold yet. But he's still in his twenties, and it took George Clooney until he was 32 to get on a hit show and achieve stardom. From there, he was able to graduate to feature films and is now an Oscar winner and multiple nominee. I hope Wolk follows the same career path. He definitely is talented unlike some of the pretty boys Hollywood tries to force on us (i.e. Zac Efron). Hey, Hollywood, instead of continually hiring Brits and Aussies, how about some homegrown talent like Wolk, who can also sing and dance, and started out in the theater?

Anyhoo, here's this week's article from StarPulse and Wolk is labeled as "the Star to Watch in 2013." I hope this year is good to him 'cause he not only deserves success, but I'd like to see more of him:

by Anonymousreply 1702/14/2013

Is Jimmie a regular on Mad Men?

I'm not a watcher of the show, but I flipped past it yesterday and saw him in an office talking to Hamm.

Was that just a one-shot deal?

by Anonymousreply 1804/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.