We so excited!!!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 103/12/2011

Which seat can I taaaake?!!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 203/13/2011

My friend is by my right...

by Kickin in the back seatreply 303/13/2011

FRYDAY!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 403/13/2011

Rebecca Black has changed the playing field with this.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 503/13/2011

Partyin Partyin RARRRR!!!!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 603/13/2011

You know what it is!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 703/13/2011

Yeah, who said throw away songs died with the 1950s?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 803/13/2011

She looks better without the straight wig.%0D

by Kickin in the back seatreply 903/13/2011

Was this her Bat Mitzvah present?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1003/13/2011

here's Becca's housekeeper's whore daughter:

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1103/13/2011

I wanna see a throwdown between Rebecca and Danika.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1203/13/2011

Is the rapper any relation to Usher?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1303/13/2011

All about Ark Music Factory:

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1403/13/2011

Kim Zolciak should go to Ark. They could really help her!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1503/13/2011

Do they select them 2 by 2?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1603/13/2011

PARDEAN PARDEAN YEAH

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1703/14/2011

I don't want this weekend to eeeeend!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1803/14/2011

"The song has racked up over a million views since, coincidentally, Friday. And with good reason. It%E2%80%99s transcendent."

by Kickin in the back seatreply 1903/14/2011

5 million plus.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2003/15/2011

what an annoying, nasal voice she has. can someone clue me in as to why this is popular?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2103/15/2011

We look forward to collaboration between the phenomenal Rebecca Black and the incomparable Emily Talpin Boyd!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2203/15/2011

There is a real lack of black people among her friends, is the black guy thrown in to make here seem more integrated?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2303/15/2011

OMG R19! How hilarious, sad and creepy all at the same time!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2403/15/2011

If this is serious, it's the WORST pop song EVER WRITTEN!

If it's a joke, it's pretty fucking funny.

So which is it?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2503/18/2011

She makes Kim Kardashian sound like Peggy Lee.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2603/18/2011

This poor girl's parents spent thousands for this shitty song and video to make their kid a star.

And now she is. Be careful what you wish for.

She'll now be getting invitations to perform this live all over the place.

Judging by the how she's been auto-tuned within and inch of her life, it won't be pretty.

She better practice her lip-syncing.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2703/18/2011

%0D I feel bad for the kid. There's no reason anyway-- let alone a 13 year old kid-- should take an enormous pummelling for what is really just a step up from karaoke.%0D %0D She hasn't done anything wrong. She didn't write the stupid lyrics. No one is forced to listen to it.%0D %0D Add this to the pile of reasons to not allow yourself to be recorded do anything, ever.%0D

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2803/18/2011

I sort of like it, it's not much worse than your typical Katy Perry song. And she does have a black girl in the car scene, douchebag race baiter at r23.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 2903/18/2011

Here's some more info, in case anyone was interested.%0D %0D

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3003/18/2011

Would someone please summarize this story for me? I saw her name trending on Twitter and I have no clue who she is even after I read a bit about her.

I mean there are tons of teens putting together bad videos on youtube. Why has she been targeted for extra ridicule?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3103/18/2011

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3203/18/2011

I'm sick of all the dumb things.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3303/18/2011

This wasn't some home made video on a flip cam of her and her friends singing a song.%0D %0D It was a pro-made video (on a limited budget, but still pro) that apparently was produced by a company called "Ark Music Factory" or something like that. They basically have parents pay for all the costs associated with recording the song and shooting the video. They then put the videos on youtube and release the song on itunes. Merciless internet pounding ensues, and rightly so. %0D %0D Think of it as the music industry equivelent of a vanity press.%0D %0D They've done several videos for other girls with rich parents, and they are all pretty terrible. "Fried Egg" might be the worst, but I believe it became infamous after it was featured on Tosh.0

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3403/18/2011

Is this any worse than most of the autotuned garbage put out there by a lot of the pop divas these days? Is it any more horrible than Kesha's latest, or even Britney's? Neither of them can sing worth a shit either and they are selling in the millions.%0D %0D That this and other so called "songs" are what passes for music these days is the real shame here.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3503/18/2011

I would say that the song is worse than most main stream autotuned pop on the radio, but that is debatable.%0D %0D What is not debatable (and what has caused this to go viral) is how awful the video is.%0D %0D She is cleary uncomfortable the entire time, she isn't exactly pretty (I know, I know...she's only 13, but if you're going to put yourself in a music video on the internet, you will be judged so deal with it) and it's cheaply done yet trying so hard to not look cheap.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3603/18/2011

yes, pop is bad now - and so is this%0D %0D I wish there was a Bacharach-David-Warwick team out there now...

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3703/18/2011

That's what I said earlier, the song is no worse than any Britney or Katy Perry song. People are jealous that they don't have the resources or balls to do it is the thing.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3803/18/2011

Their stuff isn't what kids like, r37, it's what old people like.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 3903/18/2011

It's catchy.

It's 100% autotuned.

The lyrics are dumber than stupid.

As a parody of shitty modern pop music, it's brilliant.

Unfortunately, it's not a parody.

It's the "Showgirls" of pop music.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4003/18/2011

I can honestly say that I am 100% not jealous of someone who put a horrible music video of themselves on the internet and paid for the privilege.%0D %0D I'm laughing at it because it's horrible and so unaware of how horrible it is. I'm pretty sure that's why most of us are laughing at it.%0D %0D

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4103/18/2011

R39, kids haven't been exposed to any quality pop - this is what they know, so they tell themselves they like it

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4203/18/2011

It's current bubble-gum music. Is it any worse than "Hit Me Baby One More Time?" No. And that one has a nasty underlying tone to it. At least this one is light & breezy and up.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4303/18/2011

But Bacharach stuff is all dated, love and flowers type stuff, melodically it's more complex but people don't have the attention span they did in the 60s, it's all "don't bore us, get to the chorus." I love the Bacharach but it's outdated today.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4403/18/2011

I wouldn't call HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME current. It's 15 years old. And what you call "light and breezy" is basically solid cheese that even this girl has trouble singing with a straight face. %0D %0D I'm not saying current pop music is great, but clearly it's better than this crap. Otherwise Miss Black's parents wouldn't have to spend god-knows how much money on this video for our amusement.%0D %0D I wonder how much she gets from the itunes downloads?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4503/18/2011

I didn't mean exactly the same Bacharach, I meant some level of quality - Bacharach-David-Warwick had quality music, quality lyrics and quality singing.%0D %0D Now it is all junk - the music, the lyrics and the singing. What is played on the radio these days anyway. I think the more quality pop is now completely underground. In the age of Bacharach you could just hear something good on the radio. Now you have to search and search for it. Which means most people will not be exposed to it because most do not search. They just know the ten bad acts that are played over and over - ultra junk.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4603/18/2011

This song might just be a joke, but Kesha's "We R Who We R" has lyrics almost as banal and simplistic, and that fucker went to #1!!!%0D %0D Now that's the real joke.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4703/18/2011

Kicking in the front seat

Sitting in the back seat

Gotta make my mind up

Which seat can I taaaaaake?

Yesterday was Thursday Thursday

Today it is Friday Friday

We we we so excited

We so excited

We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday

And Sunday comes afterwards

I don't want this weekend to end.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4803/18/2011

I started this thread. When I first saw the video on BuzzFeed it had 80,000 views now it's over 17,000,000. It's awful but I love it for its awfulness.

I had no idea she was 13-years old and I feel bad that people are being so cruel to her - they should save their venom for Ark Music who wrote the song and made the ridiculous video. That said, the song, lyrics and video are fucking terrible. The worst song ever? No way - that's always subjective - but it's fun, fun, fun, fun. I bought the MP3 too.

(and that interview with her on ABC was PATHETIC but, then again, it's ABC)

by Kickin in the back seatreply 4903/18/2011

This is as bad as Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" shit.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5003/18/2011

The sequel... Saturday!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5103/18/2011

I like it.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5203/18/2011

Here's what I don't understand:

(1) This song right now has 26 million hits. Are people watching this because it's so campy or because they genuinely think it's good?

(2) Who wrote the lyrics?

(3) What kind of partying does a 13 year-old girl do?

(4) Whoever picks her up at the bus stop must be 16 years old at least. isn;t that a little creepy? What kind of 16 year old boy picks up 13 year-old girls?

(5) Who the hell is the rapper and how low must he have fallen to do a video like this?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5303/19/2011

r53, it's popular because it's a complete trainwreck. (and catchy)

People watch it several times in horror because they can't believe it's real. Then they send it to all their friends.

It's so cheezy and bad, it's become everyone's favorite "in joke" song. It will live a long life alongside "The Macarena"

Ark Music Factory wrote the song and made the video... for a fee. It's a Vanity Press Music outfit. Anyone with $$$ can be a "star".

...and now she is.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5403/20/2011

She's a rich, spoiled Southern California girl whose parents paid a couple of grand to have the song written, and the video produced for their precious little girl.

And she's not the only one, check out Youtube, there are a number of these teenage LA bitches with these videos, although none of them have become nearly as (in)famous as Rebecca Black's.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5503/20/2011

There are plenty more where Rebecca came from.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5603/20/2011

She has a nice voice in the acoustic version. She's no worse than Bieber.

It's an awful video, but she seems like a sweet girl. The song is catchy as hell, it would be cool if this actually gave her the chance to make some real music.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5703/20/2011

We all played it at work and hooped! I love songs about Friday at work on of course Friday. "Friday on My Mind" & Thank God It's Friday!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 5803/20/2011

"And Sunday comes afterwards".

This is surely the work of a musical genius.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6003/21/2011

Even Rolling Stone critiqued the song. Really, Rolling Stone wasted their time reviewing this thing. As someone said above, this is a great parody of the state of popular music in this country, except it's not a parody. This IS the state of popular music in America. All this useless noise, and real musicians can't get anyone to even listen to them.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6103/21/2011

%0D The worst part is, the damn tune is stuck in my head!%0D

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6203/21/2011

This kinda trip-hoppy cover of it is oddly interesting. The vocals arent great but much better than Rebecca.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6303/21/2011

You act horrified, but this is how Motown started, BG exploiting teen girls. The difference was back then, they had better musical training.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6403/21/2011

Lady Gaga's "Born this way" video at 23 million hits.

Rebecca Black's "Friday" video at 32 million hits!

The Queen of Pop has arrived!

I'll be on Leno tuesday night bitches!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6503/22/2011

When the black guy suddenly popped up singing in the car, I laughed until I choked. It was worth it just for that one scene.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6603/22/2011

Surely I am not the only person who immediately noticed her resemblance to Sarah Palin, right?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6703/22/2011

lol R66, me too! I knew they had to throw one in there somewhere.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6803/22/2011

r68, they have that same black rapper in ALL the Ark videos with these So. Cal spoiled brats that they make. I shit you not.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 6903/22/2011

I love this - slowed down 5 times, it almost sounds like the Cocteau Twins

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7003/22/2011

She looks a helluva lot older than 13.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7103/22/2011

R69

Does that black guy own the company or something?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7203/22/2011

There goes r73 talking out of his ass. The rapper in the videos is one of the co-founders of Ark Music Productions. He writes the songs and produces them (and chooses to insert himself into every single one).

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7403/22/2011

They need to do a version of this song with Sarah Palin singing it. Imagine the reaction at Datalounge.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7503/22/2011

I swear none of the girls in my middle school looked that mature at age 13. Is it the steroids in the cows' milk that makes tweens look half a decade older than they actually are?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7603/22/2011

I'm convinced that it's the processed foods R76. We home cooked meals every day & looked like 13 year olds should; not like middle aged housewives.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7703/22/2011

I think Rebecca would easily look her age if they'd left her eyebrows unwaxed and used a lot less makeup, which would have revealed her teenage skin problems. Wardrobe on all the girls makes them look older too. I don't think she looks 18 at all; her face is still very young and childlike. She reminds me a little bit of Annette Funicello in those beach movies. The vocal is hilarious just on its own; but once you add the rap break and how thrilled the poor thing is to be "livin tha dream" it's classic.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7803/22/2011

Interview with the CEO or Ark Music Factory who was also the black rapper from Rebecca's video.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 7903/28/2011

Rebecca now has 61 Million Youtube hits!

What am I doing wrong?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8003/28/2011

OMG! It's almost Friday!

FUN FUN FUN FUN

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8103/31/2011

Musical genius.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8204/01/2011

This will be the official song of Pride 2011.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8304/01/2011

Lookin' forward to the weekend.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8404/01/2011

Fun fun

You know what it is

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8504/01/2011

Closing in on eighty five fuckin' MILLION hits, bitches!!

We we we so excited We so excited

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8604/05/2011

Brain dead music for a brain dead generation.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8704/05/2011

The censored version on YouTube is funny.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8804/05/2011

Does Rebecca Black have a speech impediment? Is she mentally challenged?

I actually thought she was singing, "FRIED EGGS" over and over again.

Now that would have been hilarious, this is just plain excrement!

What a sad state of affairs when garbage as this is passing for decent pop music!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 8904/05/2011

r86, Friday is NOT passing for decent pop music even among pre-teens.

It's an incredibly stupid song that takes itself seriously.

That makes it funny.

It's so bad, its good.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9004/05/2011

"Friday is NOT passing for decent pop music even among pre-teens. It's an incredibly stupid song that takes itself seriously. That makes it funny. It's so bad, its good."

Sorry you are wrong, it's not "so bad it's good", that adage doesn't apply to this aural excrement!

I used to work in the music business, in the advertising/publicity end, I used to work on ad campaigns for major bands.

Unfortunately, the fact that this piece of crap is getting exposure just encourages more talent free people to crave fame.

Rebecca Black wanted fame, she didn't want to nurture any real talent she had, which it's apparent she has none! She wouldn't have asked her parents to pay to record this garbage, she would have taken music lessons!

No one wants to work towards a goal, they see no-talent brain dead morons like Snooki getting famous and wealthy, they want the same for themselves.

Due to social networking etc, this is the new world of 'entertainment' we've been exposed to, non-stop crappy 'music' devoid of anything resembling talent, don't get me started on the reality assholes with even less talent.

Their lives are NOT fascinating in the least, yet viewers have made these idiots wealthy.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9104/05/2011

I'm PISSED that none of MY youtube videos has more than 42 hits.

HOW DO YOU THINK IT MAKES ME FEEL WHEN A 13 YO GIRL HAS MILLIONS MORE HITS THAN ME?!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9204/05/2011

So many jealous attention whores on DL.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9304/05/2011

"I'm PISSED that none of MY youtube videos has more than 42 hits.

HOW DO YOU THINK IT MAKES ME FEEL WHEN A 13 YO GIRL HAS MILLIONS MORE HITS THAN ME?!"

EPIC FAIL for you and your post is not funny in the least, zzzzz

I'm not a performer, nor do I have any videos posted on You Tube.

Idiots as yourself, just keep making all these no-talents rich & famous.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9404/05/2011

R94, your disagreeable attitude is why your Youtube videos don't get more hits.

People like fun and happy things - they don't want to watch some old sourpuss!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9504/05/2011

Holy fuck...my ears! I saw this little twat's video on Morning Joe...can't believe she's become a viral sensation.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9604/05/2011

[quote]Rebecca Black wanted fame, she didn't want to nurture any real talent she had, which it's apparent she has none! She wouldn't have asked her parents to pay to record this garbage, she would have taken music lessons!

Screw off R91! Rebecca has real talent! She doesn't need autotune!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9704/06/2011

Once more for the humor impaired.

She's an internet sensation because her video/song is such a complete trainwreck while being pop/catchy at the same time.

You couldn't make a better pop music parody if you tried (and many have tried).

Typical reaction to the video:

OMG! Is this real?

This is the dumbest song EVER!

What seat should I take? 13 year olds driving? What day comes after Friday? Fun Fun Fun Fun? Who the fuck is that rapper?

They can't be serious, can they? Can they? They are????

***Send link to all your friends***

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9804/06/2011

It scares me to know that some people think the song would be good if only it had different lyrics. A sign of the times.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 9904/06/2011

The song may be a joke, but people are actually PAYING good money to buy it on iTunes.%0D %0D That is what is mindboggling.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10004/06/2011

OMG, like, I can't wait until Friday!!1! I've been waiting all week so I can, like, sing Rebecca's song again! The only thing about this song that really really really sucks is how you can only sing it on one day of the week, because you can't, like, sing "It's Friday" when it's, like Monday, you know?!? But now it's almost Friday again!!! EEEEE!!!!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10104/06/2011

That don't make sense.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10204/07/2011

[quote]people are actually PAYING good money to buy it on iTunes.

It's a great song!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10304/07/2011

"Holy fuck...my ears! I saw this little twat's video on Morning Joe...can't believe she's become a viral sensation."

She's actually a VIRAL INFECTION!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10404/07/2011

Dear Rebecca,

Wanna eat that voice of yours.

Love (because I have no choice),

Jesus

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10504/07/2011

Hey Y'all IT'S FRIDAY!!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10604/08/2011

Fun Fun Fun Fun!

Which seat should I take?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10704/08/2011

Now that the morning news shows have taken to playing this song as bumper music every Friday, I get to walk around with it stuck in my head all day.%0D %0D Fun Fun Fun Fun!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10804/08/2011

It really is the new Macarena

by Kickin in the back seatreply 10904/08/2011

Benni Cinkle rulez.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11004/08/2011

Benni Cinkle SPEAKS!

FUN FUN FUN FUN

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11104/08/2011

Benni Cinkle has her own web site now.

Work it girl!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11204/08/2011

Rebecca Who?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11304/08/2011

In case you guys didn%E2%80%99t know, IT%E2%80%99S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, it%E2%80%99s the end of the week. And that gives us a little latitude to delve into the silly, possibly inane parts of the interwebs.

Over on the official YouTube trends blog, a case is made for the staying power of Rebecca Black. She just doesn%E2%80%99t seem to show any signs of slowing down her reign as viral queen. At the writing of this article, Miss Black%E2%80%99s official video for %E2%80%9CFriday%E2%80%9D is about 200K shy of 90 million views. And this doesn%E2%80%99t even do the phenomenon justice, as thousands of parody videos as well as analytical breakdowns (of which seat she should choose) have drawn millions of additional views.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11404/08/2011

[bold]Rebecca Black's 'Friday' Tops 100 Million YouTube Views[/bold]

Just hours after passing the 99-million-view mark late Tuesday night, Rebecca Black's video for "Friday" surpassed the 100 million views at YouTube Wednesday morning, making it one of 43 videos to have done so.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11504/14/2011

Kids react to Rebecca Black's "Friday".

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11604/14/2011

It's FRIDAY bitches!

FUN FUN FUN FUN

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11704/15/2011

We we we so excited!

We so excited!

FUN FUN FUN FUN

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11804/15/2011

Which seat should I take?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 11904/15/2011

[bold]We We We So Excited: Glee May Take On Rebecca Black's 'Friday'[/bold]

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12004/15/2011

From R116's link.%0D %0D "It's a dessert with a pig on top." (1:41)%0D %0D Best review EVAH!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12104/15/2011

I see my Frans!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12204/15/2011

Ok, it's official; Glee needs to fuck off and die already.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12304/15/2011

The Amazing Benni Cinkle is generating all kinds of tribute videos.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12404/20/2011

Rebecca Black celebrates FRIDAY on the red carpet.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12504/23/2011

Did We Just Get Duped? Rebecca Black%E2%80%99s "Friday" May Have Been Viral Video Marketing At Its Best

Article explaining Ark Music's canny use of internet viralism:

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12604/23/2011

Ark Music posts all their client's videos to Youtube (and there are many), but nothing has ever taken off like Rebecca Black.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12704/23/2011

It's Friday, Friday.%0D %0D Royal wedding, Friday.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12804/29/2011

OMG! Did they play my song at the Royal Wedding?

by Kickin in the back seatreply 12904/29/2011

My friend is by my right.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13005/03/2011

A $4000 investment that's earned millions. Genius.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13108/15/2011

OMG! My song is now a Kohl's commercial!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13211/23/2011

"OMG! My song is now a Kohl's commercial!"

It's NOT your fucking song Rebecca!

Some wanna-be rapper wrote it!

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13311/23/2011

"something that rhymes with Friday..."

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13411/23/2011

The worst music videos of 2011 including "Friday" and the so bad it's good "Chic C'est La Vie".

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13512/06/2011

The genius behind "Friday" is back with a new production -

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13611/27/2012

I wanna fuck her feet

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13712/21/2012

R126,

True internet-marketing schemes that achieve incredible success usually involve a great deal more than reverse-psychology.

One element is to make a big splash in a short period of time.

Another is to get the "social proof" that comes with a video that gets a lot of hits in a short period of time.

Ponder all of the ways this might be accomplished if you want to include whatever the answer may be, and I have no way of knowing it.

I do know how other internet sensations were built from the ground up.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13812/21/2012

It is not "Genius."

It is luck. People make videos they hope will "catch on" on the internet every day and have been for ten years.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 13912/22/2012

It's FRIDAY Bitches!!!!

Fun Fun Fun Fun...

by Kickin in the back seatreply 14003/23/2013

Rebecca Black is back with "Saturday".

by Kickin in the back seatreply 14112/09/2013

Definitely the new Queen of Pop.

by Kickin in the back seatreply 14212/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.