Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wow! QVC host Patti Reilly quit last night!

Never thought she would leave, but she did. Guess she's moving out to LA.%0D %0D Lisa Robertson stopped by to say goodbye. She seemed phony as hell, but I still love her.%0D %0D Sigh...%0D

by Anonymousreply 17505/18/2015

Bump for QVC home shopping queens.

by Anonymousreply 2603/23/2012

guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 2703/23/2012

West Chester, PA. I practically live right next door, but have never been in there. People from all over flock to this place. Lot of crazies out there!!!

by Anonymousreply 5112/19/2012

Wow this is so strange that the people who don't like QVC have watched enough to know the host names. Both networks sell items that are designer items and not just a bunch of cheap crap. If you don't want to buy, DON'T. You are really pathetic with the name calling. BTW, I can buy something on either network and STILL AFFORD TO go to a restaurant that is *****. Can you? If someone wants to buy something from either, it's their business. As far as the personalities, phony people ARE ALL OVER! Wake up and know this is just reprezentative of the REAL WORLD!!!

by Anonymousreply 6101/27/2013

I love me som DV and LR.

by Anonymousreply 6604/14/2013

Just got my Q card. Dyson and Vitamix pour moi

by Anonymousreply 6704/26/2013

If you really did, R67, I want to marry you!

by Anonymousreply 6804/26/2013

I totes just bought the rachael zoe caftan in leopard Dying.

by Anonymousreply 7305/16/2013

she is DV's fag hag

I had QVC on last night and DV was shilling bbq smokers. The pitchman was a cute little guy babbling all about pulling the bone from smoked ham butts. Heehee Venable was jizzing himself.

by Anonymousreply 7505/16/2013

I can't stand Lisa Robertson. She is a pompous a$$ who is more concerned about watching herself in the monitor than selling whatever it is at the time. She is nauseating at best. I have never seen anyone have so much love for themselves as she does.

by Anonymousreply 8409/24/2013

I like Helen Keaney from HSN.

by Anonymousreply 8509/24/2013

I admire Lisa, she's talented, shes beautiful and makes the most of everything she has....Your all just jealous and my advice to you is to stop spending so much time in front of the TV and start working on yourselves.... starting from the inside out....

by Anonymousreply 8610/05/2013

I'm wondering if R86 is Lisa?

by Anonymousreply 8710/05/2013

I love my Alexandrite jewelry and my Temp-Tations® bakeware!

by Anonymousreply 9010/15/2013

I would love to see DV and Rick flex their muscles in their tight knit polo shirts...Their buff biceps make me drool.

by Anonymousreply 9210/15/2013

I can't believe Lisa is only 48. I was sure she was in her 60s. Her face is so puffy & she wears so much makeup.

by Anonymousreply 9310/18/2013

R21, he would cross his eyes and inhale really deep... yeah it was pretty orgasmic. I too knew he would bloat up quick. Still love him though!

by Anonymousreply 9511/23/2013

Patty Reilly has been gone for some time now. I found her to be extremely annoying. Nonetheless, l am curious where she ended up. Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 10012/15/2013

I much prefer QVC over HSN. Bobbi Ray Carter and Amy Morrison at HSN are unwatchable. Insincere, fast-talking hucksters!

by Anonymousreply 10501/14/2014

Good observation. I agree that she must have a "diva" contract.

by Anonymousreply 10701/15/2014

All of you above posters are psycho!

by Anonymousreply 10802/14/2014

This is the funniest crap I have read in a long time!

by Anonymousreply 10903/15/2014

I can't take either shopping network but these people are highly paid because they can sell millions of dollars of this stuff daily.

by Anonymousreply 11103/15/2014

Lisa Robinson doesn't sell just "high end" (by QVC standards anyway). I've seen her selling their Denim & Co. line. But it did seem strange.

by Anonymousreply 11203/15/2014

Sorry to see her leave. Really liked her. She seemed very down to earth. Not like lisa robinson, she's seems so hoity toity. Not to mention a n know it all! Hate it when it's Italian anything, she never let's anyone forget that she's some kind of expert in everything itaian. PUKE! SAW A PIC OF HER THE OTHER DAY & SHE LOOKED LIKE A HE!!! put some polish on those fake nails...

by Anonymousreply 11404/10/2014

Guy somebody on HSN hot and tight jeans. Straight. Some really tall guy who sometimes demos stuff is a hot daddy. Many other HSN guys "ping!" A couple of the guys who come on QVC to demo--not regular hosts--also are hot. I like David too. No, these people are not celebs, but for those of us who turn they on sometimes to watch, hey at least we aren't smoking and taking drugs in some seedy bar, whining over men we can't have.

by Anonymousreply 11504/10/2014

I like watching QVC. For me, it's ASMR. Happy, pleasant, relaxing. Sometimes, I actually buy what they're selling when I watch. For the many, many haters on this thread, if you really dislike QVC or it's program hosts, nobody's making you watch, are they? Change the channel, or, better yet, turn off your TV entirely, because you'll probably wind up hating whatever you changed the channel for. Say what you want about David Venable, the guy is entertaining and is a heck of a pitchman. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the program host bringing in the most money for the network. As for Mary, well, she's pretty, cheerful, informative, she and David appear to be good friends, and most importantly, as the show's producer, she is absolutely necessary. To the less enlightened among us, TV shows don't run themselves. My overall favorite host is Dan Wheeler; Rick Domeier I could take or leave, but he really doesn't bother me unless he tries to drown out the product rep with nonstop talking, or starts to show his ignorance regarding the product he's trying to sell. I am never interested in the products that Lisa Robertson is presenting, so I haven't seen much of her; but from what I have seen, I think she does have a tendency to talk AT her audience, rather than TO them. (Almost as if she's thinking, "I can't believe someone as beautiful as I am has to do something like this for a living.") But, what the hey, just because I don't love everybody on the network, there are a lot of people who do, so I'm not going to sit here and hate, hate, hate. There's room for everybody.

by Anonymousreply 11807/13/2014

I don't understand why these people are trashing DV and other hosts. I think they are all great.... And David V. is wonderful he is what he is shame on all you nuts........

by Anonymousreply 11908/05/2014

Great place to buy. The same products that you purchase in retail outlets, but at a lower price, better selection, and a no-questions-asked money back guarantee.Why wouldn't you?

by Anonymousreply 12008/05/2014

But she (LR) was married at one time. Okay, okay, I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

She's sure thinned down a lot recently. I love watching her shows; we play drinking games based on how often she checks herself out in the monitors, which is constantly!

During one of her shows, she was wearing a super tight blue suit; it looked to be made of some type of stretchy fabric.

During said show, she was always turning her full body profile to the camera, so she could check out her bubble butt in the monitor, every now and then. Hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 12209/06/2014

You know we all have issues and who knows what really goes on behind the scene. QVC just wants the money and the hosts get paid well. I never understand why some are so insecure and never tell their weight, how old they are,its like they think they are stars and all the fillers and botox and then pretend the face creams make them look younger. Get real neck and face creams don't make you look like some of them its called plastics and injections. LR needs to get real and come back down to earth......she acts like she wants to be 30 again. The time has passed act your age.

by Anonymousreply 12309/07/2014

Who in their right mind would be stalking LR with all thar fake hair, tan, nails, lashes, all about me, self indulged self. Problem is viewets have made her head bigger to go along with those gigantic orange hands.

by Anonymousreply 12510/09/2014

They don't divulge a lot because of all the nut jobs who follow them. Lisa .Robertson had four different stalkers, and it got pretty weird. One actually got into the studio, and sought her out. Another posted on twitter or Facebook, that he and Lisa were engaged, and he couldn't wait until they were married. She got to the point where she was afraid to leave her house.That's why she so guarded about revealing anything about her personal life.

I personally love Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 12610/09/2014

Sorry she is being stalked. No one deserves that; but when you put yourself out there like she does you get what you get. QVC has pumped her up way more than any other host, she kisses up to the guests so much it is sickening, especially Dawkins and Ripka. The G.I.L.I. line is her trying too hard like Kim K. Now I can watch more. Jane when you leaving? You want everyone to think you are so much older than everyone. Enough. Shh.

by Anonymousreply 12810/10/2014

What homophobic remarks ...they should be taken down if that is the anti statement what ignorant people...Lisa is a lex and no one took it down DV is a Queen what hatful bad people discus their work...your bedroom performance is superior how STUPID... SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN BRINGING IT INTO THE CONVERSATION.

by Anonymousreply 13010/13/2014

Hmmm, Lisa's leaving a very stable, choice, lucrative gig?

Me thinks she's finally landed "The Big One."

Indicators: Her overall personal presentation has dramatically improved over recent months. She's slimmed down and looks even more lovely.

(Either that or she's getting the boot for being too highly paid ala "Sponge Bob High Pants" Bowersox back in 2008.)

by Anonymousreply 13110/13/2014

who cares

by Anonymousreply 13210/18/2014

Glad Lisa is leaving. She just annoys me. She is ALWAYS watching herself in the monitor. Has anyone heard where she is going? Age 48 is a late age to change careers! Being a host would be a boring job. See ya!

by Anonymousreply 13310/20/2014

I like her! Why During xmas, they don't sell and they have show hosts do different things. Lisa cooked some dish with her aunt or her mom, can't remember but it was nice, another time she was decorating her house for xmas.

I liked watching those shows. Also, I think she's a great singer.

Sad to see her go. Did she land a billionaire?

by Anonymousreply 13510/20/2014

This has been very interesting reading all of these posts. I have to say at one time the thought LR possibly might be gay……but guess who else isn't coming back on QVC which is Leslie the creator of Bare Minerals….now they were good friends… after reading all of these thing you people have posted got my mind to wondering…but really who cares, in ways we are all a like…lets be happy for people, guess human nature to pick people apart, or be jealous….we all have opinions doesn't mean we are right….thanks for this afternoon of amusing posts…..

by Anonymousreply 13610/21/2014

They can say anything they want about anyone on the show ,but to me these are real down to earth people and I love them and they ability to sell these products with such grace and sincerity.I sure as hell could not do their job ! Keep up the good work. I love you all. My husband passed away two years ago and this has given me such comfort to watch this with what I consider my friends. I love you all. I have no favorites as they are all great...Judy M.

by Anonymousreply 13710/26/2014

Anyone remember that Home Shopping Network host who was the darling of DL years ago? He was stalked by some foot fetishist.

What was his name?

by Anonymousreply 13810/26/2014

That was Kerry McNally R138. He later moved to ShopNBC and then for a bit was a reporter on the Minneapolis CBS affiliate's morning show. I always thought he pinged. And he's in his 50's and still single.

by Anonymousreply 13910/26/2014

What's McNally doing now?

by Anonymousreply 14010/26/2014

someone is getting buff, aaron berger

by Anonymousreply 14210/27/2014

Aaron Berger is so funny:

by Anonymousreply 14310/27/2014

I believe Lisa has the fashion sense,to make it on her own-like the bikerish look,n I think it will fly!!!U can do it Lisa,go for it!!!!!!u can sell anything!

by Anonymousreply 14610/29/2014

R142 & R143 Wrong thread - Aaron is on HSN, not QVC.

by Anonymousreply 14710/29/2014

What is with HSN's Lynn Murphy's voice?

by Anonymousreply 14810/29/2014

Murphy's a midget.

by Anonymousreply 14910/29/2014

Love me some David Venable. He's on tonight @8:00PM

by Anonymousreply 15010/29/2014

Shawn Killinger NEVER shuts up. And does she thinks making up ridiculous new words is entertaining? And I do believe Rick is breaking into lockers and sampling the pharmaceuticals.

by Anonymousreply 15210/29/2014

OMG if you can't find anything nice to say, please please don't say anything at all. Jokes on all of you whiners these hosts make good money. Who of you hasn't lost or gained a few. This is their job they are paid to be just what we see... suck it up people if you don't like them don't watch them

by Anonymousreply 15311/08/2014

I've become a fan of David Venable. I find it comforting and enjoyable to watch gay men on TV so I'll seek out shows with gay men in it.

by Anonymousreply 15411/08/2014

R153 - does not seem to be in the spirit of DL.

by Anonymousreply 15511/08/2014

R153 Doesn't know where he is.

by Anonymousreply 15611/08/2014

I feel so badly about the nasty comments about Lisa Robertson and David Venable. I like them both and enjoy their shows , each and every one of them. I actually will miss Lisa very much when she leaves the Q. David is just a very nice guy and does such a great job on his shows and does not deserve to be put down like this. Can no one ever say something nice any more!!

by Anonymousreply 15711/16/2014

The channel is no fun to watch without Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 15812/21/2014

Lisa was a class act. And I love me some David.

by Anonymousreply 15912/21/2014

by Anonymousreply 16012/29/2014

Lisa Robertson was just guest judge on the most recent episode of Project Runway All Stars. It was a QVC challenge - and QVC has been the sponsor of the accessories wall for this entire season.

by Anonymousreply 16101/25/2015

Men watch QVC? Ok...

by Anonymousreply 16201/25/2015

I THINK YOU ALL ARE CRAZY TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE ON QVC look at your glass window. your not so good youself. SO DON`T CUT PEOPLE DOWN BECAUSE YOU DON`T KNOW THEm. get a jobe so you don`t have to watch QVC. Turn to oTHER channel,you don`t have to watch Qvc,

by Anonymousreply 16402/02/2015

r164 needs some flameless candles.

by Anonymousreply 16502/02/2015

R163, How many more times are you going to post that same comment.

Lisa is everything you want to be, but never will.

by Anonymousreply 16602/02/2015

Also, Lisa Robertson doesn't work for QVC anymore.

by Anonymousreply 16702/02/2015

4 yr.old thread

by Anonymousreply 16802/02/2015

Found this page by accident and I can't believe all the trash I just read. Really you all need a life. If you can't stand the Qvc or Hsn Hosts. Change the channel. They are laughing at you all .... All the way to the bank!!

by Anonymousreply 16904/06/2015

I really miss Kathy Levine. She was believable and fun to watch. She could show and sell anything with class and made her every statement and description clear, accurate and believable. QVC relly needs her back. She was the reason I began relly watching QVC. My daughter started watching also, just because of her knowledge and wit.

by Anonymousreply 17004/19/2015

How can people be so vicious? Or is it simply envy rearing its' ugly head. Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 17205/17/2015

Ecstatic I opened this thread. I am eating up the howls of the fraus!

by Anonymousreply 17305/18/2015

R171, Patti Reilly is not back. I think you're thinking of Lisa Mason who is back after 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 17405/18/2015

They brought Lisa Mason back to try to fill the void left by Lisa Robertson. Mason has none of the warmth of Lisa Robertson.

by Anonymousreply 17505/18/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!