Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think Libras have fewer tattoos, compared to other people?

I'd think we have trouble coming to a decision.

by Anonymousreply 1808/19/2013

The Aries would like to put his Luck Strike out on your arm to give you something else to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 103/10/2011

Did Gaddafi ban tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 303/10/2011

Libras have fewer tattoos because they are all about aesthetics and see no reason to mar one's body.

by Anonymousreply 403/10/2011

I'm a Libra and I hate tattoos, they just look dirty and cheap. I just love seeing beautiful skin.

by Anonymousreply 503/10/2011

I'm a libra and would never get a tattoo, but I've seen some that I like on others. And a whole lotta ugly ones.

by Anonymousreply 603/10/2011

Another Libra with no tats. Believe me, I'm not indecisive on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 703/10/2011

Libra here. No, I would not under any circumstances get a tattoo. Tattoo's are like bad jewelry that you get bored with and can't take off. Beautiful clear skin does not need tacky ink. Most of the people I've met who sport numerous tattoo's seem to be damaged in some way. Very needy.

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2011

Libra without tattoos.

People born during this time of the year simply understand that decorations should be festive and temporary.

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2011

I'm a Libra and I also would never think to mar my body with ink.

by Anonymousreply 1008/19/2013

Libra, would never get a tat.

by Anonymousreply 1108/19/2013

I'm a Libra, I have no tattoos, I would never get a tattoo, and I will judge you harshly if you have one.

by Anonymousreply 1208/19/2013

Libra, here. You're allowed to have tattoos until I'm bored.

by Anonymousreply 1308/19/2013

Another Libra without tats. I have yet to see one that can compare to the beauty of smooth, naturally toned flesh. I've been attracted to guys who have one or two, but the attraction is in spite of them, not because of them. I don't know how many otherwise gorgeous guys I've looked at and thought "Damn, I really wish you hadn't done that".

by Anonymousreply 1408/19/2013

I'm a Libra and I think tattoos are awful, they make you look trashy and dirty. Two things Libras can't stand.

by Anonymousreply 1508/19/2013

Libra, no tramp stamps, ever, gads!

Btw, I'll bet r2 is a religious nut job, which is even a lower bar than astrology.

by Anonymousreply 1608/19/2013

Libra, no tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 1808/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!