Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which One Of Madonna''s Children Is Going To Be Fucked Up The Most?

Biological: Rocco or Lola?

Who will be the first one arrested, or have some scandal surrounding them?

by Anonymousreply 5610/19/2012

Madonna's "mothering".

by Anonymousreply 103/06/2011

The one who appears less like her: Rocco

by Anonymousreply 203/06/2011

Fugly kids.

by Anonymousreply 303/06/2011

I think they will both turn out surprisingly well.

by Anonymousreply 403/06/2011

Those kids aren't ugly at all. Now whacked out Taylor Momsen with the raccoon eyes is another story.

by Anonymousreply 503/06/2011

Lola. A woman like Madonna will envy her youth and beauty and try to compete with her. I'll bet anything she tries to seduce the girl's boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 603/06/2011

Lola is competition. Look how Grandma Madge tries to act like she's young and cool enough to be BFF with her own daughter. When little Lourdes finally tries to separate herself, look for a Gaga-esque anti-Lola campaign of statements from Madonna's PR lackeys.

by Anonymousreply 703/06/2011

"Dressed in black acid wash jeans..."%0D %0D See what happens when you name your child "Rocco"?

by Anonymousreply 803/06/2011

He already looks like the gayest thing on two legs.

by Anonymousreply 903/06/2011

Whatever happened to the boy bought from Africa? Did she get tired of him and send him back?

by Anonymousreply 1003/06/2011

I would say the "accessory" children - Madge already seems to have realized they're usefulness is gone. They're going to hit the teen years and get really, really angry.

by Anonymousreply 1103/06/2011

I think one of her sons.

by Anonymousreply 1203/06/2011

It's going to be the tale of Snow White, the jealous wicked step-mother.

by Anonymousreply 1303/06/2011

rocco: drugs%0D %0D lourdes: mean-girl slut (ala paris hilton)%0D %0D david: successful & gay

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2011

Lola. By being allowed in the limelight without first accomplishing anything, she won't develop strength of character or her own talents. She'll eventually resent her mother for overshadowing her and will rebel by getting fat and/or getting married before she's 20.

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2011

Lola=Chaz 2.0

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2011

Gotta agree with R5, and R6, I%E2%80%99ll add that she%E2%80%99s kinda like the queen in Snow White, fading beauty , but narcissistic and cruel. Once she realizes that Lourdes is prettier than she is, and she can%E2%80%99t compete with her she will do whatever it takes to undermine her and make her loose her self-confidence, tho I could maybe see her going further if Lourdes does anything to publicly embarrass her, or if one of her boyfriends go public and says she tried to seduce him.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2011

Sorry, I didn't see the post that mentioned the Snow White thing till after I posted.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2011

Imagine if Rocco Ciccone-Ritchie actually turned out gay? He'd be the most A-gay queen to ever A-gay.

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2011

Lourdes, who is the biggest threat to her ego. As stated above, if she doesn't view her daughter as competition yet, she will soon, and then it'll be all bitchfights and man-stealing.%0D %0D She won't find Mercy, the younger adopted daughter, to be nearly as threatening to her ego at the same age. They aren't as physically similar, so Madonna won't feel as much need to compete, and by the time she's a teen the old hag may have forgotten about her anyway.%0D %0D She'll still fuck up the boys, using them as props for her ego and probablyh as "dates", but she won't feel any actual need to destroy them.

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2011

I can't stand Madonna, but I believe she truly loves Lourdes and wants her to be happy. even a worst bitch can have a tender side now and then.

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2011

I actually think all her kids are going to be just fine. I get the feeling that she's a tough but loving mom, and that their home life is more boring and structured than anything else. Her kids all seem pretty normal, well cared for and well adjusted. Now Angelina Jolie's kids are another story entirely. I think those kids are going to be fucked up beyond belief. Especially Shilo.

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2011

I think Angelina's brood will be super fucked up too. I agree that Madonna seems like a strict but loving Mom.

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2011

I agree with R23. With AJ's child army you know that at least one of them will write a tell all at some point. I agree it will probably be Shiloh. She reminds me so much of Chaz Bono when he (she) was little. Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2011

Lola's Dad will keep her grounded, but it's def. going to be like Joan and Christina when she get's a little bit older.

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2011

"Once she realizes that Lourdes is prettier than she is"

Lourdes is still a kid, but it is easy to see that she will never be as pretty as Madonna was in her youth.

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2011

They may turn out just fine- like Barbra's son. Madonna, as much as she is torn appart on DL, is a fairly together and disciplined person. I have a feeling she is a present and consciencious mom, as I think Barbra was. Jason is quite normal and pleasnt and stable. Remarkable really when you consider the mother (fame, wealth, tabloid gossip etc)

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2011

Another diva with surprisingly well-adjusted kids is Diana Ross. She's a crazy bitch but her kids are okay. %0D %0D Rocco looks a lot like Christopher Ciccone, let's hope he doesn't end up like that.

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2011

her kids are good looking. we never see the 2 adopted ones anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2011

I think those two African kids she bought are going to be the most fucked up. Torn away from their families and country, they're now the property of a rich white woman who treats them like cute little brown fashion accessories. They'll be into drugs and drinking and screwing around as soon as they hit their teen years. %0D %0D Notice how she's constantly parading Lourdes around with at parties and fashion shows and premiers. I guess she considers Lourdes "the pretty one." Lourdes is a dead ringer for her mother, except for the dark Latino skin.

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2011

Do we think Rocco will end up gay? What do you think? He has a misogynist for a father. Father like son, or will he break away and become one of his mother's "fans" like so many children of faghags before him?

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2011

I think Rocco. Lourdes actually got to enjoy a little bit of normalcy during her formative years because Madonna went straight from Carlos Leon to Guy Ritchie--to whom she was married for several years. All Rocco knows is chaos and confusion. Plus, he's a boy. While Madonna and Lourdes might be able to relate, Rocco's going to be the odd man out his entire life. His mother has custody and she's pretty much surrounded by a group of fucked up gypsies. His dad has anger issues and probably calls him a fag every chance he gets (seems like the type--hence the macho name).

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2011

Although he looks like his dad, Rocco has moments where you see much of his mother in him - he'll follow in the footsteps of the emotionally highstrung Ciccones. He won't be as disciplined or ambitious as his mother - he will be more like his uncle Martin. In his teen years, he will be a bad boy. %0D %0D Lourdes has alot of her father in her, yet she has her mother's drive. She'll be a celebrity child for a long time, but I see her actually working hard and keeping herself together. %0D %0D The other two - I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2011

Or Rocco will just disappear and never be seen again while Madonna always wonders where he is and claiming he is her favorite.

by Anonymousreply 3503/07/2011

r23 - Yeah, I know Madonna talks a good game about how strict and structured she is with the kids, but if that were really the case, why is she launching a pretend career for Lola at such a young age that puts her in the spotlight?

r30 - I wonder if the adopted kids will be hidden away if they are not photogenic, like the rarely seen eldest Cruise kid?

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2011

None of them since I am a great mother who is raising her kids as how Mother Teresa would have raised hers if she was a mother.

by Anonymousreply 3703/07/2011

I never even knew Madonna adopted 2 other kids.

by Anonymousreply 3803/07/2011

Probably Lourdes

by Anonymousreply 3903/07/2011

LOL the woman in that clip @R39 sounds just like Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 4003/07/2011

Lourdes intends to leave home. Just shows you that she hasnt done a great job as a mother. Infact once she did say " Im a crap mother" and Im sure Lourdes will fly back on her jet to visit her mom and toyboy. But what does she get out of having them on her tours dragging her through all those countries. lourdes looks also rather older than her years.

by Anonymousreply 4110/12/2012

[quote] Lourdes intends to leave home. Just shows you that she hasnt done a great job as a mother.

Yes, the child leaving home is always the mark of failure.

by Anonymousreply 4210/12/2012

R34 seems to have exceptional personal knowledge of the family, not just in appearance but personality-wise.

I wonder who he is?

by Anonymousreply 4310/12/2012

Charlie managed to work Babs into the convo yet again.

by Anonymousreply 4410/12/2012

I don't know about Madge as mother of the year. There was a story about one of the kids wanting to talk to her and her assistant telling the kid something like "You know you can't interrupt your mother when she's exercising" or something like that.

The impression it left was one of appointment parenting.

by Anonymousreply 4510/12/2012

What you're saying is which one will act out most destructively as opposed to which ones will be more or less functional. They'll all be equally fucked up because the person who's supposed to be in charge of giving them the love and attention and nurturance they need in order to become functional adults is sucking it all up for herself.

by Anonymousreply 4610/12/2012

Yep, how do they make friends when they have to tour for almost a year. Must be boring going from one hotel to the next, a nanny, a tutor, your annoying brothers and sisters, and then the noise of the concerts, which isnt good for the ears especially a smaller childs.

Then you are designated to wardrobe girl, even though you dont have a fashion degree, but hey " its your mother, pass me my sequined top" so she does, then you have rocco with two roles one as preist and the other as pretend dj.

Ok I get the hype, its the biggest concert even out dos gagas.But every child gets the desire to be independant from a parent to develop their own " interests" doesnt seem lourdes even has a personality. Shes been dazzled by dancers, singers, fashion and she has to follow suit. It may seem glamorous on the outside but really it isnt going to make her life better, the girl is probably already worth £ 200 million.

by Anonymousreply 4710/12/2012

Madge went off to work out and left one of her African children without her after a long flight to his forever home. Of course those kids will suffer because their mother never grew up and became an adult.

All of that Kabbalah crap is her answer to life questions we've all struggled with when young. And educated people with a well rounded liberal arts background usually figure stuff out . They don't run to religion. Being that the kids travel in wealthy circles, they'll have friends or date people who have well rounded parents and the contrast to their own mother will be severe. Madge's PR stunts are so predictable. Her use of the fake accent sheds light on her identity crisis. She'll forever be an angst ridden teenager. You may remember she tried to jump on the bullied gay suicide bandwagon but then something else overshadowed the cause in the media and she bailed on that. She tries to take the inspirations of others and make them her own. She even ripped off Angelina Jolie with the whole African adoption shiz. She's stuck at the age when she lost her mother and her two brothers aren't faring so well. She'll always struggle. Watching her struggle is actually quite painful to a well adjusted adult. She's quite sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 4810/12/2012

The Jolie-Pitt kids seem genuinely happy when you see pics of them. Just because Shiloh is a burgeoning transssexual doesn't mean she is a fuck-up. The fact that she's allowed to be as she likes and rename herself "John" and her parents accommodate her is pretty awesome, imo.

I can't decide if I think that Madonna having personal stylists for each of her kids is good, bad or indifferent. Mercy always looking so incredibly pleased in her little outfits makes me think it can't be all bad. Mercy has been wearing Chanel since she was like, 3 years old! Maybe she will grow up to be a designer.

I can't imagine Madonna's kids will grow up to be famewhores like their mom, though. Madonna needs the affirmation fame gives her. I doubt Madonna's kids are so needy.

by Anonymousreply 4910/12/2012

I could be wrong but I think Madonna's kids will be ok.

Britney's kids, on the other hand, I predict the worst.

by Anonymousreply 5010/12/2012

Don't know anything about Rocco, altho the pics I've seen of him are always with his father (Guy Ritchie?) so that's a good thing. Lola is attending a NYC public school (even though it's LaGuardia, and I'm dying to know if she actually had to audition to get in like everyone else.) She's talking about wanting to go to Bard College and she's had some minor public rebellion (photographed smoking) so the signs are good that she's developing on track.

by Anonymousreply 5110/12/2012

Shiloh will not be a transexual. Her behavior is caused to her adulation of her brother Maddox. She senses he's AJ's favorite and just wants a piece of the action. She's typical of a girl with older brothers. Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 5210/12/2012

R52, what else do you see in your crystal ball?

That's enough, charlie.

by Anonymousreply 5310/12/2012

lourdes is not a designer. Why do people think this is real? . There were a team of deisgners creating the material girl brand, Madonna used her daughter as the face for her teams creations.

by Anonymousreply 5410/19/2012

lourdes is kissing her mothers ass as carlos her father did. When she blogs how wonderful it is WORKING for her mother. She doesnt work and wont know what it means to . ps: working is not having it easy, which she does.

by Anonymousreply 5510/19/2012

as for Rocco being thrust into the limelight under his mothers skirt is also not going to help his path. Fake paid freinds on the tour, just teachs him the cushy perks of being rich.

by Anonymousreply 5610/19/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!