Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I''m sittinh here with a tarot deck

Pose a question (serious only please) or submit a few words about your situation. I will pull a card for you and tell you a little about it.

by Anonymousreply 29311/13/2012

I have a job prospect that right now, is stagnant. But I am wondering if anything will happen in the future with it?

by Anonymousreply 102/21/2011

Please, OP, what will happen between me and the object of my affections? He's been acting a bit odd lately; has he lost interest?

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2011

Are God and I one in the same?

by Anonymousreply 302/21/2011

I ran into an old flame a week ago and she pretty much looked through me. As if I didn't exist. That really saddened me and I realized the wound of our break up is still there. Will I meet someone new? (I would like to.)

TIA

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2011

Will I get a job soon? I really want to work.

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2011

R1, the tarot says:

The Moon upright. Traditionally associated with deception, intuition and unknown enemies. Alternatively: pursuit in the dark, or by half light; drawn imperceptively, as by tides. To wander unfocused.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2011

Another needing a job here. I have an interview in the morning, the first in several weeks. Will I get the job and if so, will I like it?

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2011

R2: Knight of swords reversed. Imprudence, brashness. Aging, impotence. At it's most basic, retreat from the battle.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2011

R3: the Hermit upright. Contemplation of secrets, self denial, discretion and vigilance. Self denial, regression, persistance, danger of witholding from others.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2011

Any long term prospects with the man who has caught my eye? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2011

R4: Ace of Pentacles reversed. Resources misspent, fool's gold, corruption by money or omdesired objects. Wealth without happiness.

by Anonymousreply 1102/21/2011

Wow, OP. Not what I was hoping to hear, but I do appreciate your answer, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2011

My mother. Will things ever be ok?

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2011

I'm terribly lonely and wonder if I'll ever fall in live again at my advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2011

R5: three of pentacles upright. Mastery of trade or skill, power. Artistic ability. Success.

by Anonymousreply 1502/21/2011

Should I kill myself?

by Anonymousreply 1602/21/2011

[quote] Hermit upright. Contemplation of secrets, self denial, discretion and vigilance. Self denial, regression, persistance, danger of witholding from others.%0D %0D What does this mean?%0D %0D I have been a hermit for a few years and do withhold from others. But what does this have to do with the answer to my questions?

by Anonymousreply 1702/21/2011

Is the new man in my life ever going to get his life figured out? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 1802/21/2011

Is Ben Bernanke the one eyed beast who will accompany the antichrist during the apocalypse?

by Anonymousreply 1902/21/2011

I have an interview on Thursday -- how will I do? Will I get the job?

by Anonymousreply 2002/21/2011

Will my partner ever get his financial house in order?

by Anonymousreply 2102/21/2011

R7: nine of cups upright. Success, material wealth, attainment, difficulties surmounted.

by Anonymousreply 2202/21/2011

Is my new guy's intentions true?

by Anonymousreply 2302/21/2011

Hello OP.%0D %0D My partner and I have been plugging away at various projects for a while now, waiting for one to hit. Is there success in our future, or at least a move in the right direction. Or should we give up?

by Anonymousreply 2402/21/2011

WTF, R23? Do you want to know if he's going to marry you, or what?

by Anonymousreply 2502/21/2011

Do I have a brain tumor?

by Anonymousreply 2602/21/2011

R10: page of wands upright. A faithful envoy and friend, a trusted confidante and guide, an emissary.

by Anonymousreply 2702/21/2011

My job is killing me. I am dealing with a team of bullies who are spreading gossip about me and damaging my reputation. I have been in this job four years. %0D %0D Should I get an attorney and sue the bastards? %0D

by Anonymousreply 2802/21/2011

[quote][R4]: Ace of Pentacles reversed. Resources misspent, fool's gold, corruption by money or omdesired objects. Wealth without happiness.

I must say, I don't understand how this applies to my question.

by Anonymousreply 2902/21/2011

R13: three of wands reversed. Assistance with an ulterior motive. Beware of help offered.

by Anonymousreply 3002/21/2011

R14: six of swords upright. A trip or journey. Headstrong attempts to overcome adversity. Expediency. Success after anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 3102/21/2011

R4, my first thought when I pulled the card was that you werevaluing something not worth valuing. Think metaphorically.

by Anonymousreply 3202/21/2011

I want to start a sexual relationship with my best friend.

What do the cards say?

by Anonymousreply 3302/21/2011

R16: the Lovers. Love, beauty, perfection, harmony. Deep feeling. Optimism. The necessity of of testing or of subjecting to a trial. In your case, reaching forward for love.

by Anonymousreply 3402/21/2011

I have a job offer within my company. Initially, it was to be a lateral transfer or a slight increase. Now, I've been told it comes with a pay cut. The manager is going back to his boss to ask for more money for me.

Will I get the money?

by Anonymousreply 3502/21/2011

R18: three of wands reversed. See above.

A few more, then I need to go...

by Anonymousreply 3602/21/2011

OP - two things:

1. Will I be moved to the area I want to go to at work.

2. Will the guy I'm crushing on (G.K.) ever want to go out with me?

by Anonymousreply 3702/21/2011

OP, is your name Medium Raya?

by Anonymousreply 3802/21/2011

Hi OP. I've been back in contact with someone that I'm very interested in. Our first date is in 2 weeks when he returns from vacation. What do the cards say?

by Anonymousreply 3902/21/2011

R20, page of cups upright. A loyal person, a studious person, a trustworthy worker.

These are the qualities you want to project in you interview. Also, is there anyone who fits the description above who can help you on this quest?

by Anonymousreply 4002/21/2011

Will I ever have sex with the guy from my gym who looks like a MUCH HOTTER version of Hootie from the Blowfish?

by Anonymousreply 4102/21/2011

Thank you OP.

I seem stuck at my job. I've tried improving my skills, but still in the same place at work. After 7 years I'm in the same place. It's a small company, but I want more.

by Anonymousreply 4302/21/2011

R21: five of cups reversed. Favorable expectations. This card is about relationships, and this one speaks of a new alliance or union, or a renewed one. His outlook for clearing things up sounds good, but within the context of a supportive relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4402/21/2011

OP, out of work two years. I have applied to 2 training programs funded by the government, but they don't start for several months. I am still applying for jobs but not getting any responses. Will things improve soon?

by Anonymousreply 4502/21/2011

I am just really confused about where life is going right now, troubles with work, troubles with boyfriend, troubles with money, health...are there ever going to be good times again

by Anonymousreply 4602/21/2011

Last one.

R28: the Hanged Man. Life held in suspension. A form of torture. Alternatively, seeing the world upside down. Reversal of the mind and your way of life.

It sounds like your job is transforming you through a course of stasis and pain. The card isn't telling you to sue necessarily, but it is telling you that you are, or need to be, on the cusp of change. Make sure that you're being transformed into gold, not lead.

Thanks for letting me do this folks. If I get around to doing this again, I'll try to include some commentary with the card descriptions if that helps.

by Anonymousreply 4702/21/2011

Thanks OP. The descripts do help, but you didn't do mine, so I may ask again.%0D %0D I am currently reading Eckhart Tolle and Adyashanti.. that is why I am asking. On a little spiritual journey here.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4802/21/2011

OP will my place in NYC sell?

I'm selling my co-op in NYC and moving to Florida (at least that is the plan)

Thanks in Advance.

by Anonymousreply 4902/21/2011

Am I going to marry Kevin?

by Anonymousreply 5002/21/2011

I can't stop thinking about Tony. Wondering where he could be, who he is with, what is he thinking, is he thinking of me, and whether he'll ever return someday...

by Anonymousreply 5102/21/2011

R3, the hermit image is extremely complex in the context of your question. The card that signifies oneness and unity is the world; that would've been the easy answer to your question.

The hermit strikes me as reflecting something about you and the nature of your question. The hermit is a solitary figure, driven by the pursuit of knowledge. In the best sense, he never feels alone because he has wisdom for company. At worst, he is locked into a world of theoretical abstractions and punishing ideals.

I don't think that anything like a tarot deck will give you a definitive or simple answer to your question. But on your journey to discovering your own answer, adopt the best aspects of the hermit: mindfulness, openness to ideas, and happy for the company of a fellow traveler now and then.

by Anonymousreply 5202/21/2011

OP, will this be a good year for me career wise? I feel like I'm finally getting on the right track, but sometimes it's hard to gauge these things.

by Anonymousreply 5302/21/2011

hugs OP. Thank you for coming back to me, and your inner wisdom.%0D %0D And my spiritual awakening continues..%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5402/21/2011

I had a job interview this past Thursday. I really want and need the job! Is it mine? Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 5502/21/2011

R7 here. Thanks for the read OP. I'll let you know how it goes.

by Anonymousreply 5602/21/2011

Hi OP. Will this bullshit clusterfuck regarding my daughter's rehab stay and the Aetna assholes turn out in her favor? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 5702/21/2011

OP, I'm the Burned Out History Teacher from another thread. I'm applying to jobs left and right, mostly those where I can use my history degree without teaching. Will something come through for me soon? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5802/21/2011

Hi- Not the OP here, he seems to have bailed on some of us but I am drawing a single card to answer these last questions -

R49- The eight of pentacles indicates that there is more work to be done and you must remain fastidious in your efforts to sell this place. If you have a Realtor working on the project I suggest you take a very active interest in what this person is doing and somehow guide them to what needs to be done. Do not rest on your laurels at this time. If are trying to sell it yourself, double your efforts and try some tricks like open house or other form of advertising.

r50-The Page of Swords comes up, inverted. Chances are Kevin might be a bit coniving and two faced. Are you sure you want to marry him?

R51 (I did a relationship spread)Tony was harsh and cruel to you during the last days, pushing you aside for others. Tony is now in his own world, a world he spoke to you about often,where he perceives himself as "lord of the manor" but everything is falling apart. His visions have crumbled as he was ill prepared for Yang of the Yin he so badly craved. He thinks of you, he remembers and sometimes longs for the stability he had in you but is not yet ready to admit failure. I do not know if he will return to you. If he does it will be a humble more mature Tony.

R53 The three of swords comes up and not a card I would usually see with a career related question. There is some unsettling news waiting for you. I would guess that it will affect your career. I do not know what this news could be. It often suggest betrayal. If you have "enemies" in your workplace (three of them) watch your back.

R55 The person you interviewed with ( a guy right?) has you in mind but lacks a lot of imagination. You will need to be interviewed again probably by his superior. Your application or resume looks good to the higher ups but the guy you interviewed with cannot see your obvious advantages. He is probably a "by the book" guy and notes that you are "unwilling to relocate" or some other nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 5902/21/2011

How come no one wants to answer mine at R24?:(

by Anonymousreply 6002/21/2011

r58- Yes. Let go of your fear of not teaching and a source of income utilizing your knowledge will come forth. It may take time.

by Anonymousreply 6102/21/2011

Yikes, thanks R59. I'll start carrying a blade around, 'cuz you just never know! (But seriously, thanks for answering my question)

by Anonymousreply 6202/21/2011

R24- I wish you were more detailed in your description of these projects. Clearly you have been working a long time and the present is not such a bad place to live for you and your partner but the future (I did a three card spread) of these projects is already a dead issue. I suggest you abandon these things and look for a different path. There has been a disjointed enegery between the two of you which has thrown your prior projects out of balance.

by Anonymousreply 6302/21/2011

Any insight into career for me this year? Will be graduating from a Masters program in May.

by Anonymousreply 6402/21/2011

Well I always hate giving too much info. But what else do you need to know about the projects? Or is it pretty much as you said, a dead issue?

by Anonymousreply 6502/21/2011

I%E2%80%99m worried about finances, not wanting my job any more, and a looming threat. I see one clear way to deal with these compounding issues, but was says the tarot?

by Anonymousreply 6602/21/2011

I have fertility problems. My first husband was a crypto-queer religious nut and control freak, and I couldn't conceive with him; we adopted two children, but I don't like them very much. Then my second husband (who has substance abuse issues) and I somehow had a natural baby, but she still wasn't enough to fill the emptiness in my life. Now we just had another baby via surrogate--will this one finally make me feel like a real human being?

by Anonymousreply 6702/22/2011

Ok I got take a break and do some homework (A class I am taking I am not in middle school bitches) and will come back in a bot and answer these unless OP beats me to it. R24 just give me some broad details like are you planning to open a beauty parlor or a no-kill sanctuary- producing a show off Broadway or producing a show at a drag bar... that kind of stuff...I may be able to tell a little more...also do you and partner fight over these things much or do you digress in two directions a lot?

Everybody else give me an hour to hammer out this paper on revision writing....

by Anonymousreply 6802/22/2011

I'm having some issues with a dear friend of mine who was once a romantic interest. Will things ever be normal between us again? Any chance for rekindled romance? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 6902/22/2011

I feel like I'm going through a midlife crisis at age 30 and something needs to change. I'm going to see if I can get enough cash together to get a plane ticket to visit my friend in another country. If I like it, I think I may try to move there.

Is this something that will end up being good for me if I move?

by Anonymousreply 7002/22/2011

What the hell is going to happen in my life?

by Anonymousreply 7102/22/2011

Will 2003 finally be the year when the little people stop being ungrateful jealous haters and learn to appreciate the wonderful gift of my website's advice about luxury hotels and the Master Cleanse?

by Anonymousreply 7202/22/2011

R24 Here%0D %0D No, we are writers and we work together. Actually we work togther pretty well. We bounce ideas off of each other. We've gotten a couple of screenplays finished and in front of various producers and directors. But still plugging away trying to make something happen.

by Anonymousreply 7302/22/2011

Will Ebrahim and I have meaningful diaglogue and sleep together again?%0D %0D %0D Thanks

by Anonymousreply 7402/22/2011

I have an appointment with a neurologist coming up. Will he be able to help or at least figure out what's wrong?

by Anonymousreply 7502/22/2011

R66 wow, the hanged man. Dude the answer to your question is at hand. You are suffering for your own good. This crucible you are going through is going to make you a better woman or man. My best advice is persevere and be patient, your mind will soon become aware of you next vital and important step.

R69 The Ace of Wands a card of great victory usually after strife. I have also seen it mean "victory from heaven (or fate or the cosmic muffin whatever) I have no idea how this applies to the relationship you speak of but take it for it is worth.

R70 I did a small spread on you...you in danger girl...not really danger but yeah I can see how crap you going through and I will say this- I think you are really a great person trapped in a cage like a taunted animal, you are firecly fighting back whatever is poking sticks at you. This move is an escape. It will either kill you or give you the tranquility you need. Your life will br radically different, more than you imagine but in the end (end of what I do not know) you will have strength and character that you do not imagine you have now.

R71 Stop lying to yourself. Open your eyes. The job and the relationship are setting task in front of you causing you to stagnate and blindly ruin your own life. Fix this shit now and become who you know you were meant to be.

R24- I did a really big spread on you and what I honestly see is that there is a success ahead going as you are going now but it will cost you a lot of effort and really damage your relationship. I saw him cheating on you or you on him and bringing ruination to a project just after it got off the ground good. I think it may just be the path of one of your projects. It is the project itself which is the harbinger of bad times, not you or your partner or your talent. Step away from what you are doing now. Go to Cancun, get a fresh perspective on things and see if you cant come with another idea.

R75 Very good news. This will be the start of finally overcoming your problem. It has been an ongoing issue and you feel very frustrated but take heart you are on the path to wellness.

R74- That guy is taking advantage of your weakness and will keep using for all you got. Get out. Meet a new guy, get a dildo, whatever

by Anonymousreply 7602/22/2011

R67- I am sorry but no another child will not fill your many voids. You are on a very bad path here. You need to stop trying to find contentment through others and find happiness within yourself. Tak care of your children and be the pbest parent you can but also take care of yourself. Your ...

sorry I am tired goodnight all

by Anonymousreply 7702/22/2011

OP - will I be able to get into a school to study the thing that I'm passionate about? It gives me a lot of joy.

by Anonymousreply 7802/22/2011

OP - I had been out of work for 10 months. I interviewed and just got a job. Problem is that I don't like it. I feel like I'll never have another job that I am good at, that I like, and that pays decent. Is there any hope?

by Anonymousreply 7902/22/2011

Oops sorry Op, I didn't read your last post in time. Have a good night and if you have the time to respond tomorrow I'd be very grateful.

by Anonymousreply 8002/22/2011

How are my finances?

by Anonymousreply 8102/22/2011

R78, is this the cocksucker residence?

by Anonymousreply 8202/22/2011

Am I going to hook up with the person I've fallen in love with? Does this person have feelings for me too?

by Anonymousreply 8302/22/2011

OP? Thanks for the reading. The interview is for a teaching job closer to my home than the one I have now, so you hit the nail right on the head. Kudos!

by Anonymousreply 8402/22/2011

R83 I did a small spread for you- The person you are talking about has very strong feelings for you. He or she sees you as a source of strength and determination and likes those qualities. I think this person might be a little femme (if not a girl) and thinks that you may not like this quality in him or her (or somehow feels like you are too masculine-if that makes any sense-out of his/her league)...the path shows a great deal of contentment in a relationship if you able to consummate.

R81- Not bad but keep working like you are for greater stability. Now is not a time to change jobs or religions

by Anonymousreply 8502/22/2011

R70 here. Thanks so much OP. What you said really struck me and it's true, my life would be radically different if I moved to the place that I'm thinking of from so many angles... it wouldn't just be a change of setting. I think I need that change in order to find myself and it's something that I don't think can happen here.

Thanks so much for the reading.

by Anonymousreply 8602/22/2011

I LOVE R67!

by Anonymousreply 8702/22/2011

OP,

I can't seem to move forward in my job. I have the qualifications, but others who suck up are moving up far more quickly. I just can't be such a sycophant.

What do the cards say?

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8802/22/2011

I just applied for a job that I think would be a perfect fit for me. I would really like to work at this place. Will I get it? If not - when will I get a job and where?

by Anonymousreply 8902/22/2011

R88 I did a three card spread for you. 8 of wands shows a past where you making swift and energized decisions in your business probably gaining a modicum of respect from the higher ups. Eight of swords seems to indicate that your decisions have left you bound to the place whee you are now, I suspect a change in the hierarchy at work too. You just don't fit in with that good ol boy girl network and some of the low level higher ups take a few minutes each day to degrade your present work or remind someone of a mess you made a year or more ago. Right now in your current job you cannot expect to rise up any further. There is simply too much ass kissing you are not willing to do....

three more cards says that there is a much better job looking for someone like you. When you leave the current company will fall into ruination (at least a little) due in some part to your abscence.

by Anonymousreply 9002/22/2011

How about me, r90?

by Anonymousreply 9102/22/2011

r90 is not the op by the way...and I am r90

R89 I did a three card for you as well and got that you will not be hired for this job and I am sorry to tell you that and I hope you prove me wrong. There is unsatisfactory job performance in your past which still follows you, a bad reference or even a negative credit report which is hampering you, You have been juggling finances for a long time and it is showing up.

There is also a hint that nothing is really wrong with where you are now and people benefit from you and the world is a better place because of what you do.

Just saying it might be wise not to even pursue another job at this point unless you have to.

by Anonymousreply 9202/22/2011

[quote][R67]- I am sorry but no another child will not fill your many voids. You are on a very bad path here. You need to stop trying to find contentment through others and find happiness within yourself. Tak care of your children and be the pbest parent you can but also take care of yourself. Your ...

Your advice makes sense, but to be honest, I let my fleet of nannies take care of the children I care about--and I ditched the other two that were adopted (and that I don't care about).

Now I'm going to go drown my miseries in a syringe of Botox...

by Anonymousreply 9302/22/2011

Sorry r78 I thought I did you already- ok you need to tell me more because what comes up is about relationships (three card spread)...something has been troubling you for a long time and someone in the past has been cruel to you...currently you are probably in a relationship but it has stagnated or at least is not as much fun as it used to be...somehow this relationship is keeping you from doing what you want...not too distant future shows a growth spurt and a new relationship and a new you and I am guessing school (but none of the academic cards came up-they were all about boyfriends)...are you holding yourself back because of some boy...did he knock you up?

by Anonymousreply 9402/22/2011

I am aware of that r90/r92 I would just appreciate some advice.

by Anonymousreply 9502/22/2011

WHo are you R95

by Anonymousreply 9602/22/2011

My pussy stinks and my gyno tells me that nothing found on Earth will make it smell better. Will I ever find a husband?

by Anonymousreply 9702/22/2011

Not the OP goes off to work in twenty ask me now or hold your piece

by Anonymousreply 9802/22/2011

No, not the OP, I don't have a boyfriend, but I have been rejected from a school that is (I believe) a bit corrupt and who I believe accepts people based on aspects other than their talent. So rejected by people who were quite critical and dismissive. This has knocked my confidence quite a lot and almost made me believe I'm not good enough. My passion and enjoyment of what I want to do has lessened because I now constantly expect rejection and failure and think 'what's the point, you'll never get into a school'.

by Anonymousreply 9902/22/2011

Dear mysterious Tarot readers,

I want to move from where Im living, not far, just a new place, and find another job. How are things looking for me?

by Anonymousreply 10002/22/2011

Tarot Cards are BULLSHIT!

by Anonymousreply 10102/22/2011

I am sorry r 99- I could not get that from your cards as spread- but one thing did come out- that was growth and fulfillment- what talent are you trying to study? Maybe it is you who are stagnating worrying about school too much- try something new

R100 you will soon be signing a new lease- if you work the legal field a new job will open up soon Off to work I go...get with me tonight around midnight

by Anonymousreply 10202/22/2011

Since the OP did not quite answer my question (though I appreciate the OP's insight) maybe R90 who is not the OP can do it for me:

I would like to be in a relationship and settle down. Will I meet someone right for me any time soon? I have been emotionally stuck for a long time and I realize it's time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 10302/22/2011

Were you the one who told me I will remain in this shithole forever?%0D Now, enlighten me then....I've just been to an interview at an excellent company and I'm awating a reply: Will they take me?

by Anonymousreply 10402/22/2011

I'm waiting on career information to come through and it's driving me crazy. Is the news coming soon, and is it good?

by Anonymousreply 10502/22/2011

OP, will I find somebody that loves me?

by Anonymousreply 10602/22/2011

OP, will my depression ever go away?

by Anonymousreply 10702/22/2011

Dear OP or Not The OP: Do I have any shot at romance with the man I'm eyeing, or is his interest strictly platonic?

by Anonymousreply 10802/22/2011

how will tonight's date and I get along?

by Anonymousreply 10902/22/2011

In my day, I've done a couple of things that I don't regret, but probably shouldn't have done. Will I make it into heaven? %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D '

by Anonymousreply 11002/22/2011

R39 here. He's on vacation for 2 weeks. I'm starting to fall for him. What do the cards say? Gemini and Pisces apparently don't mix.

by Anonymousreply 11102/22/2011

wow r76. I am shocked.

by Anonymousreply 11202/22/2011

Will Mark and I end up together OP?

Many thanks.

by Anonymousreply 11302/23/2011

R4 I did a six card spread for you and a potential partner-

You are a smart person of high intellect yet a vibrant and joyful personality, somewhat "young at heart" which some may construe as immaturity. Your ideal man is probably a generation or two older than you and appreciates your outlook but remains steadfast and solid. He is probably some sort of leader in business or the community. He might be closeted, I don't know

Your "stuckness" and unwillingness to change emotionally is what is keeping you from meeting him. I do not know what caused this stagnation but you are the only one who can change it. (I sense that it is rooted in finances (?))

Now- You either already know your prospective partner or will soon meet. Currently (or initially) he sees you as too much of a "downer" for his taste- remember he seeks your youthful exuberance) . Please do whatever it takes to change your outlook. THIS MUST HAPPEN FIRST. Only then will you meet your dream guy on a level where a relationship is certain. But it is certain once you have changed. Get back to me

by Anonymousreply 11402/23/2011

r104- Because you did not cross reference to your initial post or a response to that I do not know if I am the one that told you about the shithole or not...but I did a three card spread and saw that the past and present are truly frustrating and somewhat lonely times for you. It seems your ambition and ideas are not highly respected by the people around you. You may be taking these morons way too seriously and it is starting (or has already) affected your character (deeper than just your outlook). Let go of the anger and resentment and develop a really positive approach. The good news is the future is full of contentment and happiness so I am guessing that yes you do get the new position.

by Anonymousreply 11502/23/2011

Thanks, Not the OP. I am a woman (as you can see from my initial post). What you wrote doesn't really sound like it would apply to me (even with pronouns changed), but maybe it will at some point.

by Anonymousreply 11602/23/2011

r105- You will soon receive an offer. It may not be all you think it is, look into carefully before taking it. If you do take it I think you will meet a very special person at this job even though the job may not be all you dreamed.

R106- Not until you stop looking. Your quest for love is your own hindrance. I know it is cliche but you need to love yourself first, something I do not think you are doing. Then and only then will Mr Right land on your doorstep.

R07- The depression is deeply rooted in your relationship with your father or some father figure...deeply rooted...you are deepinside a highly artistic and ingenious person who's magnetic personality is being hidden under this veil of depression... "Get over it" is my best advice and accpet yourself for who you are a=regardless of what past influences think of you. If you do that thre is a crap load of happiness waiting for you less than 100 days away. Hurry and get well.

r108- Yes he thinks you are husband material

Maude-r109 I think you got laid last night or at leats engaged in some serious making out.

by Anonymousreply 11702/23/2011

I would appreciate your feedback on these prognostications.

by Anonymousreply 11802/23/2011

Julie- The bible says that I am not allowed to speculate on your admittance into heaven but I will say that we have all done really shitty things to other people.

r113- You and mark will spend a few years together and find happiness but I do not think it will be "lifelong"

by Anonymousreply 11902/23/2011

I'm 55 and lonely. I would love a partner. I have a good heart, a nice little home. I don't need a rousing sex life, just companionship and affection. What do your cards say -- am I fated to be alone all my life?

by Anonymousreply 12002/23/2011

R120- Yes you will. There are some problems keeping you back right now, I am not sure what they are but they are really bad. After these clear and they will soon (faster if you stop fucking up) then you will meet a partner to share the rest of your life with in your home which will be blessed with prosperity.

by Anonymousreply 12102/23/2011

Not the Op is taking a break to get the car out of the shop...see you this afternoon

by Anonymousreply 12202/23/2011

Not the OP I'm r105.

I'm not waiting on a "job" offer per se but an offer on the book I've been shopping around. There were previous lowball offers so my agent an I resubmitted and that's what I'm waiting on.

When the deal comes through, I will be doing a lot of traveling/speaking to support it, so I guess in some roundabout way I could meet someone special at the new "job" in my travels.

One last question: I'm seriously considering making a dramatic choice in my life and career which will require the next 5-7 years to fulfill. Am I heading in the right direction?

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 12302/23/2011

Thanks for the reply R119

by Anonymousreply 12402/23/2011

[quote]R108- Yes he thinks you are husband material

Wow, I didn't expect that! Especially since I'm female. But I suppose the sentiment is the same regardless of gender.

Your insight is especially welcome right now, because he and I seem to be cooling down lately. Any more hints, input, opinions would also be gratefully received.

Thanks, not the OP. You've put in a lot of work for us here.

by Anonymousreply 12502/23/2011

Is the OP still taking readings? I met a guy recently who is driving me to distraction--not sleeping, etc. Yes or no with this guy?

by Anonymousreply 12602/23/2011

I'm thinking OP is scary good

by Anonymousreply 12702/23/2011

[quote][R120]- Yes you will. There are some problems keeping you back right now, I am not sure what they are but they are really bad. After these clear and they will soon (faster if you stop fucking up) then you will meet a partner to share the rest of your life with in your home which will be blessed with prosperity.

Thanks -- very helpful. Do you happen to recall which card represented the "really bad" things holding me back?

by Anonymousreply 12802/23/2011

Will I find a place to live before I get evicted?

by Anonymousreply 12902/23/2011

Will I find a job & be hired at all this year or the next? Will I move out this year or the next? I feel like I am stuck in a rut and don't want to keep repeating what I've been doing the last couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 13002/24/2011

r118 You were spot on for me.

by Anonymousreply 13102/24/2011

NOT THE OP here- r126 As far as I can tell OP bailed on us, if it is all the same to you I will "do you" in a bit...curiously r127 did you mean NOT the OP is scary good...not fishing for compliments (see related thread)just curious.

R105-I did a large spread on you, the first one since we started this,not because I am trying to get you pants because it is obvious how important this is to you. I did a single card just for the book. It shows a story or theme about people or a person of great courage and strength , taking on insurmountable challenges...I hope that is close to right. There is a clear indication that another offer is about to be made. The money people deliberately low balled you for no reason other than "that's what they do" but the work is in favorable. There are more money issues which will arise and this juggling of terms and funds will continue for a bit, be patient. You have the strength to cope with this but not the patience, grow some patience. I cannot in good faith tell you to accept or reject the upcoming offer. There is an indication of some previous creative failure or near success which still looms over you a little. Fear of another failure cannot stand in the way of your will to succeed....which leads me to your second question- The change you mentioned- does it involve getting some sort of education? I see that it might and if it does it is a very good path for you...it does show some difficult times (this project or ambition is a road not often traveled) but I think it will be what makes you happiest.

As a side note I used to do a local radio show interviewing new authors. Book authors are some of the best people to have on air, they always have plenty to say and if you give them enough time they share a lot about themselves...you don't get that from actors or singers.

NEXT

by Anonymousreply 13202/24/2011

r125 Sorry I called you a guy, and it's not psychic failure, I just seem to think everybody here is a gay guy..my bad.

Well here is an eight card spread about you and your husband, and yep he likes you more than a little but take time to nourish a relationship before you move in and make babies.

You have been rejected or given the boot before and it hurt a lot, really miserably bad. The then object your affection was a jackass but you couldnt see it. Friends told you so but you wouldnt listen. You thought that you were not good enough for him and if you were not good enough for him who would you be good enough for..the truth is you were just amazed that you let yourself get used so badly.

This new fella while very aggressive in a positive sort of way really seems to offer you a fresh start, a rebirth of your true self and in some way you think or feel already bonded to him, as though he gave you that rebirth (if not already expect it soon as your relationship starts to grow)

The bad news is it may not work out. This is in the "maybe column" of life. In spite of your attraction for each other there is much which is still hidden, he too has some failures which have not come to light.

Be wary and don't fall too fast.

by Anonymousreply 13302/24/2011

r126 - The guys is hot and outwardly very shy in a cute sort of way but underneath he is full of rage and anger. I say get some Lunestra and get some sleep hon. Date him if you want and try to get laid but keep a few arms distance from him emotionally.

r129- Someone you do not know very well needs a roomate on your budget. I say take it rather than live on the streets but be aware that he/she is not your type and the situation will be stressful, so stressful in fact that you get your financial shit together and find a nice place for yourself, a little farther away from where you live now...maybe near a river or lake.

128-I got addiction. If I could sit down face to face we would find out what but somewhere in life you got some issues about either gambling, possibly drugs or booze, maybe sex...I don't know. It may just be a weird hobby like collecting human skulls that tends to drive away the "good energy" which your next mate needs. Think about it and get back to me.

As always I appreciate your feedback and further questions are welcomed....now doing homework for at least an hour.

by Anonymousreply 13402/24/2011

R130- sorry I saw this late

You ARE stuck in a rut. The rut you dug for yourself. I am sorry I am not trying to be mean spirited but you really need to change your outlook a lot. You dug this rut in more than a few ways. Your employers for whatever reason saw your work as being substandard (I am not judging you thus, this is what I see). You started to believe that to some extent. You are very negative towards yourself and you need a big ass full of confidence before you will succeed. Seriously, take a job which is considered "beneath you"...it will suck atr first but you will be amazed at how fast you grow and progress towards a newer, better you. Good luck man...or lady...

by Anonymousreply 13502/24/2011

Not the OP was unable to predict the car would still not be working properly or that the additional work would be a hundred extra dollars.

by Anonymousreply 13602/24/2011

OP/Not the OP--%0D %0D Please, will I get the job I interviewed for last week?%0D %0D Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 13702/24/2011

OP, my partner's insufferable kids are coming to stay with us for one week in March. What can I do to avoid the inevitable hell? I thought of visiting my father but the flights are very expensive and I am unemployed. I am praying that I get a job before they come.

by Anonymousreply 13802/24/2011

Not the OP, do you ever do this for money? Or do you just give it away? (Hush, you perverts know what I mean.)

by Anonymousreply 14002/24/2011

This is r105 and Wow, NOT THE OP, scary good is right.

Yes, while I'll be a bit vague here, the book is a memoir that is definitely about surviving and overcoming some very tough odds. I AM impatient. It's one of the worst qualities about me. Everything needs to happen now, now, NOW. And I do still hold some resentment towards myself for botching a major opportunity about 2 1/2 years ago to get this project moving then. Guess I just need some patience and to allow myself to focus on other things while this deal is all being hashed out.

The new move IS an educational one. A PHD to be exact. I'm actually meeting with a professor and phd at my top choice school today to pick her brain a bit. I was surprised at how easily she agreed to meet with me, and she invited me to a lecture and lunch that the department is holding right after.

So this is the right move. Somewhere deep down within me I knew it. And I know that this will not be easy, but I have never, ever had things nice and easy.

This is great, and you are great for doing this. I will ask you one more question and I won't take your time. Even if you choose not to answer you've already done a great deal and it is greatly appreciated. So...do you see anything happening with my love life?

by Anonymousreply 14102/24/2011

This is for R116: No, just received an e-mail saying I didn't get the job. Just to prove once more that all of this tarot reading nonsense is a whole load of......(you get the picture)

by Anonymousreply 14202/24/2011

Sorry I meant: %0D %0D This is for [R115]: No, just received an e-mail saying I didn't get the job. Just to prove once more that all of this tarot reading nonsense is a whole load of......(you get the picture)%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 14302/24/2011

Anyone want to try R45?

by Anonymousreply 14402/24/2011

R126 here--thanks for the reading!

by Anonymousreply 14502/24/2011

So are my partner and I going to be together until death do us part? And will I ever get a real job making real money?

by Anonymousreply 14602/24/2011

R45 - I did a three card spread and saw that the tide is turning for you. What is very clear is that you are on the verge of discovering where your success lies. Hang on. You are going to come out of this trying time a much stronger person.

by Anonymousreply 14702/24/2011

Does James Franco take it up the shitter?

by Anonymousreply 14802/24/2011

My old boss (a narcissist and psychopath, seriously) may end up in my chain of command again. However, he is also on shaky ground careerwise with HIS bosses. Do I have anything to worry about?

by Anonymousreply 14902/24/2011

Will I find love and happiness with J.G.?

by Anonymousreply 15002/24/2011

I have a question about my ex. I was her first female lover and when we met and I told her I liked her and she politely and very kindly declined but wanted to be friends. Having been in that situation before I politely said thanks but no thanks. Then she changed her mind said she thought about it and wanted to date me and that's how we ended up a couple. Didn't last long unfortunately but she hounded me for three years after we broke up to be her friend I kept declining and she kept after me. What i want to know is why has she always been hell bent on having me in her life? Why wouldn't she just leave me alone? What is she after?

by Anonymousreply 15102/24/2011

This is great. I used to have a pack of tarot cards but unfortunately I misplaced them when I moved.

I'm wondering if my money situation is going to improve (I got laid off a year ago and have been freelancing since then) and my love life--I've only had two offers--one from a married friend (who I slept with years ago) and a new guy who's nice but whom I have zero chemistry with.

by Anonymousreply 15202/24/2011

R37- Looks like the present is really taxing you and you feel rejected and kind of lonely, miserable in fact. This is okay for now because in the very near (90) days of so you can expect to have completed a "journey" you bagan sometime ago. You will have what you desire.

r45- I do not know about "soon" but things are really looking up. You will probably find a McJob within a couple of weeks, if in fact you are looking for one. I suggest you look for low level employment pending the start of your training. DURING you training you will meet some people who (or person) who likes your work and you will begin working for them. This will be very good for you and you will have what you need in life, plus some.

R146 This is complicated, I did a bigger spread on you. Your partner has placed some restrictions (for lack of a better word) on you. He is somewhat controlling and demanding and this is why you are even asking the question. Your work life is solid and your painstaking attention to detail do cause you some stress. (Advice: Relax) Your partner really loves you and things everything is fine and sees you two together forever. You carry a bit of a grudge because you think he demands too much of you or is somehow holding you back. You really fear that this relationship is not for you but cling to it because you really love him. He is not at fault here. You need to stop worrying about how long it will last and live for today. Show him the appreciation you have inside you for him and "live and let live"...If you have an open relationship or one of you has been "cheating" a positive step would be to be monogamous for at least w while and let your relationship flourish a bit.

R104- Sorry sometimes I fuck up. I do wish you well.

r105- Thanks for the kind words, you will meet someone you really love/like/lust after when you are traveling. I do not know if this pursuant to your book deal or just a weekend getaway but he is not in your own backyard. He is someplace else.

I am not r147

R150-Stay away from JG...he will lead you down the wrong path. I think drugs are involved.

R151- Again this is complex . I did a relationship spread with seven cards. She wants you to be her girlfriend for life but she is scared shitless of being your girlfriend for life. She admires your outspoken direct nature, something she herself cannot muster. She thinks that your forwardness is what is missing in her and she needs to have someone like you around to "handle" the things that her shyness prevents her from doing, More than anything else this is what she wants from you. It would complete her in ways only she can understand. You also find e3ach other beautiful and inviting. You are hot for each other in the sack, The future together can only end in heartache and some betrayal as the relationship is lopsided (she needs you too much). I think you made the right decision to not hang with her.

r152- Yes. You are a person of great strength who has been forced to endure some really hard times . The bad news is that only through some really hard work will this happen. Keep pluggin away. You will find some gradual improvement but no windfall. I do not see a really good relationship in the near future but again keep "pluggin" away!

by Anonymousreply 15302/25/2011

r140- Years and years ago I did this as a "hobby" mostly for friends and found out I was good at it. I started doing it at flea markets and craft fairs on weekends for money usually five dollars for the kind of readings you are getting here (this was five 1980 dollars), I never did the 50.00 all inclusive life span readings some people do. I lost my cards and didn't go back to it. I opened this thread and began to respond just to see if I still had "the knack" . The more I do it, the better I get. At the close of a flea market day I could call names and occupations out of the blue. I remember very well a girl sat down and said "Tell em future" I told her "A guy named Mark that you are interested in is gay, he loves you very much but is gay. He plays guitar, some of his songs are about you..." she said "You are in league with Satan" which I guess meant I was accurate.

James Franco does not "take it up the shitter", he prefers the term "manhole"

by Anonymousreply 15402/25/2011

153 and 154 are Not The Op forgot to sign

by Anonymousreply 15502/25/2011

I'm R50 and no one answered my simple inquiry. This makes me sad, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 15602/25/2011

R50- your reading is at R59. No reason to be sad...

R105- For grins I did a full spread on you. This entire load of crap has happened because you HAVE to grow some patience. Your future is very very bright and full of rewards you cannot imagine now. But it will REQUIRE lots of patience. If you do not learn to take this stuff in stride you will not succeed. Chill out and let it flow. And when you are accepting the awards please mention Not The Op in your speech. The guy you are going to meet works in high level marketing and may be associated with marketing your works. He is slightly younger than you, has sandy hair and works like a dog. You will initially not like him very much but will come around for reasons I can't see.

by Anonymousreply 15702/25/2011

NOT THE OP has to do dishes before the city condemns my kitchen / Please post any other questions. I will answer after midnight tomorrow.

Thanks to everybody. I am really enjoying this.

by Anonymousreply 15802/25/2011

R138- Not the OP fucking off the dishes- If you go away it will cause a rift between you and your partner who is a strong man of good will. He also loves his kids. You can run but you cannot hide. Face this down and deal with the brats, he will love you more and thank you in a special way when this is over (If you have been asking him to buy something special ((a new sofa, car , vacation) he will make that happen when the kids are gone as a way of saying "Thanks honey, I know they stressed you but look whaqt I got for you"

by Anonymousreply 15902/25/2011

OP will I find a job soon?

by Anonymousreply 16002/25/2011

OP, I'm R137. I'm sorry to be a pest but can you tell me if I will get the job I recently interviewed for? I have been unemployed for an embarrassingly long time.

by Anonymousreply 16102/25/2011

R147 and R153, thank you for your good thoughts. I interviewed this morning for one of the training programs and the interview went very well. So there is hope after all!

by Anonymousreply 16202/25/2011

to the intuitives on this thread: I'm in a pickle re. my job situation, things are changing around me rapidly not sure I have a stable position. Will it all be ok, will I land on my feet and be happy?

by Anonymousreply 16302/25/2011

OP, I give my sincere apologies for not seeing your most insightful reply.

by Anonymousreply 16402/25/2011

Actually, R153, you hit the nail on the head with my current state of mind. I'm kind of hoping things turn around in the next little while.

by Anonymousreply 16502/25/2011

Not the Op, Can you tell me whether or not I will have a reunion with a long time friend (platonic), who for some reason, two years ago disappeared from my life? She wouldn't return calls or emails. We always had such fun together, and the last time we met (for lunch and movies at my place) she was a little on the cold and distant side. I have no idea if I offended her, and if I did, I don't know what it was that I did. I'm just wondering if whatever it was, will she forgive me for it? Or is there some other matter that caused her to disappear like that? I really miss having her in my life. She had the best laugh of anyone I've ever known. What do the cards say about this situation?

by Anonymousreply 16602/25/2011

That kinda sucks, but thank you for the information. If you have the time and because I feel like a huge loser, do you see me having a positive experience on the trip to Canada I am taking this summer? I'm not looking for specifics, just that I will have a good trip and safe travels. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 16702/25/2011

wow Op this is 151 you rocked that shit. Actually it was her who broke it off not me. I really felt I needed her at the time as she has a way of being that I feel helps me and teaches me things. Basically her softness takes me edge off and I appreciate that. So she let me off the hook I guess. One thing if we had stayed together how would the heartache and betrayal have manifested? I'm not the cheating kind unless it's that her neediness would suffocate me and cause me to run. Cause I would. And can you tell me how I can get her to leave me alone? I feel I need to get her totally out of my life or else I just feel pulled toward her and frankly I'm lonely and would like to meet someone else.

Btw thank you so much. Many blessings to you.

by Anonymousreply 16802/25/2011

OP, is this going to be the year where I end my life? I feel it is. Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 16902/25/2011

Hi OP. I'm considering of changing career. I'm feeling burnt out lately and feeling unmotivated/unhappy with my job. Should I consider it. Thinking of going back to school maybe. TIA!

by Anonymousreply 17002/25/2011

Will things gets better for me soon? Will I ever be loved again?

by Anonymousreply 17102/26/2011

OP - is my research going to pay off in terms of this material?

by Anonymousreply 17202/26/2011

Hi op, or "not the op"

I love threads like this.

I'm leaving on a trip of a lifetime Sunday. I'm both extremely excited and a little nervous, as part of the trip I will be traveling solo, and I won't be in the states. Will I have a great time? A part of me also feels that my trip may be too long - as I won't be back until summer - am I making the right decision in taking such a long break out of the country? I really think that this will be good for me, but that doesn't discount my nervous feeling either.

Thank you for your time.

by Anonymousreply 17302/26/2011

quote[Will things gets better for me soon? Will I ever be loved again?]

@R171: Here is the final card:

The King of Swords

The essence of fire behaving as air, such as lightning: A great and daring leader who inspires others to rise to challenges alongside him. An artist who can take hold of an idea and make it a reality through bold action. One who is forceful, charismatic, and honest, leading by example, but unafraid to invest authority in others. A dashing and magnetic personality, carrying authority naturally, and striking at the world with swiftness and grace.

by Anonymousreply 17402/26/2011

Not the OP at R133, thanks again for your input. I'm afraid it's too late for me not to fall too fast -- ah well, there you go! And no need to apologize for calling me 'him,' that's an entirely understandable assumption. You're very kind to do all this for us.

by Anonymousreply 17502/26/2011

I'm not the OP or "not the op" but want to say to r173 that I always found major traveling outside the US always starts off a little disorienting. After meeting people and just going with the flow it always gets better once all the anxieties wear off and and you want to keep going.

I happen to have a Tarot deck but I'm not any good at it but I pulled a reversed ten of swords. The image is swords falling out of your back. The book says, " Success and advantage but not permanent.. When a situation changes, your problems may go away for the moment. However, you must now take advantage of this relief by making real changes either mental or practical- so that the situation won't revert back to what it was."

So to me it sounds like the trip will be great, but when you get back home take what you have learned to make positive changes in your life.

I'm jealous. Have fun!

How did I do "not the op" or OP?

by Anonymousreply 17602/26/2011

I just want to say that I'm not the OP, nor am I "not the OP," nor am I "not the OP or 'not the OP.'"

by Anonymousreply 17702/26/2011

Thank you R176. I've been making positive changes for quite awhile now, this trip is sort of a present to myself for things I've been able to accomplish.

It's something that I've always wanted to experience - but the nervous feeling is still there. I guess that's part of the adventure - not really knowing what to expect.

Thanks again, I don't know anything about tarot cards actually, but I do love these threads. The datalounge psychic thread is one of my favorites, and he was very spot on.

by Anonymousreply 17802/26/2011

lol r174 I've had my cards read before and done them myself and the King of Swords keeps showing up. I used to think it represented someone in my life, but he's no longer around. thank you so much.

by Anonymousreply 17902/26/2011

[quote]I just want to say that I'm not the OP, nor am I "not the OP," nor am I "not the OP or 'not the OP.'"

Me neither.

by Anonymousreply 18002/26/2011

Am I ever going to be a parent?

by Anonymousreply 18102/26/2011

How does Sister Beryl figure into all of this?

by Anonymousreply 18202/26/2011

R176, so I was curious and googled more on Ten of Swords Reversed. It symbolizes:

{quote]Courage to Rise again. Have survived the worst. Gifts of strength and survival instinct from living though a disaster. Over throw of evil forces. Better health.

At least it's not a death card, for me. The reversed one doesn't seem bad. In fact I can relate to it quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 18302/26/2011

is sylvia browne going to off me in 2011?

by Anonymousreply 18402/26/2011

Two questions:

Should I take an improv class?

Will THE NEW YORKER finally publish something of mine - by which I mean this story I'm currently writing?

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 18502/26/2011

Midnight at the Oasis.

Send OP to bed.

by Anonymousreply 18602/26/2011

R169 - I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 18702/26/2011

OP, I lost my dear father four months ago (we were very close) and since then have been trying to cope. Am I going to get a real job soon with benefits? Also, how are my romantic prospects?

by Anonymousreply 18802/26/2011

I am a recent college graduate, and washed out as a journalist in NYC. After some time home caring for a sick parent, and now teaching in Korea, I am wondering if teaching is the right career for me. I really enjoy teaching but worry about the money and the lack of "prestige". Help?

by Anonymousreply 18902/26/2011

Dear OP, I am in love with someone who seems unavailable, but I feel that he's who I'm meant to be with. Is there any hope for us?

by Anonymousreply 19002/26/2011

Where can you buy tarot cards?

by Anonymousreply 19102/26/2011

Any metaphysical store. Or ebay amazon etc.

by Anonymousreply 19202/26/2011

Use this one. Type the question in the purple box. You can pick the way the cards are laid out and even pick the deck. All free - I've been going here for a couple of years, just for fun.

by Anonymousreply 19302/26/2011

Should I pick Lady Gaga as my child's godmother?

by Anonymousreply 19402/26/2011

I'm in as assistant job trying to move up to coordinator...what are my odds?

by Anonymousreply 19502/27/2011

OP, what does this year hold for me job-wise? I am unsure of which path to take. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 19602/27/2011

Thanks R159. We were planning a vacation in May, hope that will happen now if I tolerate the kids and put on a happy face for a week.

by Anonymousreply 19702/27/2011

R138/197: Valium. Seriously. Buy a book you can get into, and throw the little bitches hot dogs and hamburgers for the week.%0D %0D You will thank me. Just smile through the drug haze and take a lot of showers. Also go grocery shopping every day and do a lot of housework in whatever room they're NOT in. Look busy as opposed to avoiding/pouting.

by Anonymousreply 19802/27/2011

OP, having a crappy 2011 so far. Will things improve?

by Anonymousreply 19902/27/2011

NOT THE OP here

I got a little behind on this I got called in to work today and anyway I am going to try to catch up. I saw that some other people here are reading using just written descriptions of a card from a website. That is really not the way to do it but who am I to pick...

R160- I am sorry but I do not see a job in the near future. I am really sorry. I think you need to look outside your current box and explore some new territory- get back to me if you have some more specific details I can work with your situation better.

r137/161- Your current situation is really draining you and I am sorry for that. I was unemployed/underemployed for a while and I know how bad you feel. The future does look really good and while I do not see specifically the job you interviewed for I see a job that uses your creative talents most effectively in an environment where you will be welcomed and appreciated. Soon

R163- You have a really cool job. This pickle is nothing more than a big stepping stone and I see you coming out of this mess in a much better situation than you imagined possible. I think you are on solid ground. That is not a license to fuck up

by Anonymousreply 20002/27/2011

r166 I did several spreads on you. Each one came up with variations on the same scenario, This may be way off track or dead on , it seems like a very strange situation and I will do my best to answer your question and tell you wha I see, I am NOT THE OP.

The only way any of these spreads made any sense was to say that the relationship was much more involved and intimate than just friends. Either on a physical or emotional level on the part of either or both of you.

Your friend is probably bi-polar. She has some real dark issues buried really down deep,I think they involve a man and the death of that man (or possibly a death related to that man). The part of her you never got to see is very involved in something "sinister" or at least illegal.

There was some terrible conflict within a group around her (family or friends or other associates). She was involved to some extent , a big extent I think and got herself really hurt. The injury could have been to her body, psyche or bank account. Money was involved.

This is what I see- This man, possibly with red hair about 34-45 years old. He is basically a con man. He involves people in schemes wherein the move money in various ways and he robs them. Your friend either helped him or was robbed by him, but like I said there was some sort of fight and it drove her over some edge.

In any event, and sorry if I seem wordy or insane or both. She had to cut ties with you. I think it is not because you offended her but because your safety or integrity was at stake. She did a John Norman Howard on you and bailed before she spread her hurt to you.

Here's the part that will kick your ass. She is happy now. Everything she wanted seems to have come to fruition in some way. The bad news is this is a temporary thing- there are more troubles headed her way.

Remember, this is very complex and I have been way wrong before. I do not see a reunion soon. I also do not think she's dead or anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 20102/28/2011

2 questions, is my brother in peace? Will my apartment sell soon?

by Anonymousreply 20202/28/2011

R55 here. I still have not heard from the place I originally asked you about. However, I had a "trial run" on Saturday morning at another job. I haven't heard anything from that employer yet...it's possible they're looking at other people as well, although I didn't get that impression. They have been trying to recruit me for some time. I finally relented, and the money is very good. Are they still interested in working with me, or is it over and they don't want to tell me for some reason? Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 20302/28/2011

R150- I know I am just being a negative Nelly here but I think the Canada trip might be delayed. You may have a lot of soul searching to do in the next few weeks.

R168 knows how to ask the right questions..To get her out of your life you could move. I know that sounds like the cowards way out but listen. Right now you are tied to your geographical location by not much more than some obligations mostly of a financial nature. I would guess (and I am just guessing) you owe a godly sum of money (on home,car,credit cards, pot dealer ($35) and you have a solid job. I do not think it is the job you always dreamed of but neither is it horrible and it is paying the bills. You are also respected in the workplace.

Now- there is in you a forgotten higher calling, something you knew you were supposed to do or be and that something (I don;t know if it is ballerina or fireman) is somewhere else. If you "play your cards right" you can find real happiness somewhere else. It is sort of waiting for you to make it happen. Go there, change jobs, change your email and cell phone numbers. She won't fuck with you anymore. I didn't read this but I think you are right the manifestation of betrayal would have happened because she would suffocate you.

by Anonymousreply 20402/28/2011

No r169 you will work hard and get ahead a little. You will get over the loss of your love and be more guarded in future relationships.

by Anonymousreply 20502/28/2011

Like others, I have questions about work & love. Work - I've decided to look for another job because my assignment is about to end and I'm unhappy with my career development (or lack thereof) at the company. I feel that there are so many forces preventing me from succeeding (and not from a lack of effort on my part).

I also have a question about love - there are two men I'm interested in. One is moving out of the city soon & the other one is a younger former colleague who is sweet and charming, but a bit of a mess (and probably in the closet).

by Anonymousreply 20602/28/2011

R170- I see that you are unhappy and unmotivated in your current job. Imagine that I must be psychic. It is a very desirable job which utilizes a lot of your creative energies and has in the past been very satisfying. It is however time to move on and the birth of a new career is in your short term future. You have been making plans or have ideas for where you want to go. Start that journey of a thousand miles with your first step today. It is happening to you and it is happening now.

r171 You are a brave, courageous person who has faced some serious abandonment issues in the past leaving you very deeply disturbed and lonely. The problem as it stands is your immaturity in relationships. You are too clingy and tend to get involved in too many games. Your need for love creates the problem. You jump into relationships too soon. You put yourself in situations designed to fail . There is hope as some of the people around you right now are being very beneficial and you will or at least can grow from their friendship. Dispel your fear of loneliness and you will find happiness.

R172- I do not fully understand what you want to know but I see that your research is accurate and in demand. I wish you well.

r181 Are you trying to adopt a child? I see all around you deception, lawyers, a judge who likes you but is bound by law, a home is disarray , please tell me what is going on so I can decipher this spread. I want you to know I never do big spreads on yes or no questions but yours seemed to matter somehow. Please tell me everything so I can make sense of this. In the end I think you find a level of satisfaction and a form of family.

r185 I did a small spread on you and got something about a trip you will soon be taking. It is not the answer you were looking for but it came up like that pretty much the same , twice...also tell me more if you want to know more.

r188 There is a great challenge ahead of you in getting the job with benefits but you need to do it. It is out there and you need to go for it. If you have been looking for a while, you have not yet found the right place. Your tremendous zeal for what you do will be greatly appreciated by a new employer which will not pay as well as before but have a benefits program. It will be a mentaly rewarding career move. Also are you now a parent or intend to become one?

Okay ya'll got more homework, trying to catch up to everybody.ell me how I am doing and ask if you want know.

NOT THE OP

by Anonymousreply 20703/01/2011

Not the Op...thank you for such a detailed reading. A lot of what you said made sense and definitely resonates with what I knew about her. She definitely had a darkness about her (yes, possibly bi-polar) and had money issues and her relationship with her spouse and extended family was not good. A lot of jealousy, distrust and disfunction going on there. Her spouse definitely had hurt her financially and got them into some serious trouble in that area.%0D %0D As far as our relationship went, there was nothing on my side of it other than friendship. She was like a sister to me and I definitely had no physical attraction to her. She could be really secretive though, so how she really felt about me deep down will remain a mystery. %0D %0D The rest, I have no idea as to its veracity since I have no way of confirming any of it now that she's gone. I've printed out your words to keep, in case the time comes when the mystery is revealed.%0D %0D I hope this is good feed back for you. I appreciate your efforts. Take care!

by Anonymousreply 20803/01/2011

r189 You have so much going for you in your mind. I have not taken a reading from anyone on this board with as much logic and imagination tempered inside one soul. Dude or dudette, you washed up because you lacked the detrmination to swim. You have written yourself off as somehow worethless way too early in life. You alos have a divided spirit. You want to seek knowledge and self awarness -you desire to help others grow yet you are bound to the need of a finer lifestyle. You get jelous of other's stuff too quickly. Oh my God. You need to be at home inside your own head and stop worrying about the things you fret about now. No one is going to say "teaching is bad" it might not be the best choice for you for the rest of yourlife but right now you are in not to shabby conditions and making a difference. Keep writing. As we say "Get a Blog" and lift yourself free of the confines of journalisim which once bound your arms and legs and prevented you from swimming .

r190 I am NOT THE OP hope its okay if I answer. I think your feeling is wrong. You are attracted to the wrong things in this person and it will lead to emotional upheavel in your life causing you to loose work and friends. Keep a safe distance for now. He is unavailable for a reason.

R191 Yesw you will move up, there is definite trend towards being promoted. The bad news is it is not all you think and it will be less fulfilling than your current job, but what the fuck, give it a try .

R199 There is improvment in almost everyone's future. I predict that better times a re ahead for our country and we will see significant growth in the spring and summer. You are no expception. Things involving disagreements with others will quiet down soon. Business will get better. Were you involved in an accident recently? please answer I need to know.

R202-Did your brother kill himself? I am sorry to be so bold in askign but I see some real trouble in his life. He is now guiding others. That is all I can tell you about him. You apartment will sell soon for a solid amount of money. There s hope of a romance either new or rekindled.

R55/203- They are considering two others. You will win out over them.

r206- Please tell me about these forces, all I see is that you work amazingly hard and put in long hours. A lot of your efforts are unappreciated but valued. Praise is a rarity . I see no change if you do not change something to counteract these mysterious forces. Tell me about them.

by Anonymousreply 20903/01/2011

Thank you R166 .

by Anonymousreply 21003/01/2011

R55/203 Push may come to shove a little in ousting your two rivals. It's okay to be a little cutthroat and bitchy- remember your Datalounge training in dealing with these two.

by Anonymousreply 21103/01/2011

Can you tell me what is going on with my sister (the middle one) and her husband please. They went through some really bad times and she is having a really hard time coming out of it and I'm worried for her. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 21203/01/2011

Will I finally find a satisfying relationship this year?

by Anonymousreply 21303/01/2011

r212 You know more about the hard times than I can see but I see that they are there. Was an illness involved? There is a great difficulty overshadowing her. It is a terrible burden for her to bear and like an above poster, she doesn't want to share this burden with you (or anyone else) right now. She is forcing herself to deal with it alone. I know you can open her up and help her but you too have had some problems and time constraints. There is a modicum of fulfillment in her future. Please try and help. One thing, her husband is a greedy dreamer with unrealistic goals (or maybe it's her, nope I think it's him) and he doesn't like others like his sister in law to know about his failures. He is forcing her emotional detachment

R231- Yes. If you want to know mroe tell me more details.

by Anonymousreply 21403/01/2011

I came out in my late twenties, and dated only three women since. For the first, I was a novelty and a rebound relationship ... a complete disaster. The second, I just couldn't love, and the third had potential, but I had to move away for a job, and now our lives are at very different places. We're still friends, but I don't see either of us going back.

I'm tired of being lonely.

by Anonymousreply 21503/01/2011

r212 here, Thanks NTOP. If alcoholism is an illness, then yes that started many of the problems that followed. He was the nicest guy and a good friend of mine for 20 odd years and then became a monster. Luckily, he's sober now but my sister is still filled with anger. you're right that my illness keeps me from being a help to anyone. She's stubborn and proud and has retreated from friends and brushes off any attempts to help and just tries to put on a happy face. It's like a black cloud came over my whole family a few years ago and everyone either got really sick or had some catastrophe happen so we can't be there for each other like we normally would be.

Is he hiding something from her? She doesn't trust him anymore.

Thanks again.

by Anonymousreply 21603/01/2011

Not the OP, very interesting reading and given the realities of my industry (which is slashing pay), rather accurate. I'm not a parent and honestly, I think I'm too old to be one--(I'm also not in a relationship now) but I find your question about whether I'm a parent to be interesting. I did think about it a few years ago but didn't have the resources to do so (still don't).

by Anonymousreply 21703/01/2011

NTOP - Your reading is pretty much correct. The forces are basically my colleagues and management. Ive worked hard and put in nights/weekends, but it has not translated into much, especially when my biggest supporters left the project. I don't see anything changing unless I leave since none of my work is ever recognized or valued.

Anything about my love life?

by Anonymousreply 21803/01/2011

thank you NTOP. My brother recently died, but not by his own hand. He led a rather troubled life but became a teacher in his last 2 years and was very gratified by it. I do believe he is somewhere out there helping out others. I think my LTR has been sparked up in some strange way by my brother's death.

by Anonymousreply 21903/01/2011

Thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 22003/01/2011

NTOP/R200: Thank you. I appreciate your reading and kind words. I will try to remain optimistic.

by Anonymousreply 22103/01/2011

If you get a chance...%0D Should I move and pursue this relationship?%0D Change jobs?%0D %0D TIA

by Anonymousreply 22203/01/2011

If you have the time%E2%80%A6 I%E2%80%99d appreciate a reading. I%E2%80%99m very unhappy with my life, but very scared to quit my job or start dating again. I%E2%80%99ve been a coward about what I really want and now I%E2%80%99m too scared to even try. I have a bad feeling everything is about to get much worse for me. Is there any chance for something positive? Will I succeed if I follow through with my dream work-wise? Will I have a family of my own someday?%0D %0D Sorry for the desperate tone, I%E2%80%99ve had a bad day at work, and it doesn%E2%80%99t look like it will get better.

by Anonymousreply 22303/01/2011

r218 I see nothing that reflects even a smattering of a love life. I kind of see a sexual relationship like a fuck buddy or something but nothing like love. If you are currently seeing him there is nothing wrong there that romantic intentions couldn't fuck up. Do not involve yourself on that level. Meanwhile wait it out for a while before looking for love , when life is back on track love will find you.

R222 You are in mid to high level management for a major or at least bigger company right? Yeah well here's the deal you are a real problem solver and a "go to guy" or gal. You have looked into a lateral transfer to another area and I advise you to take that if you can. You can pursue the relationship without any significant damage to your psyche or you bank account but the guy or gal is not what you really want, he/she is too argumentative

R223- I did a major spread on you and might do another one. First of all you are all fraught with tension and need to chill out and get your head on straight for a while. First off nothing really horrible is going to happen. There is no death, homelessness or abandonment any time soon. You are good, and things will start to improve soon.

You are a really dramatic person and over emphasize every small slight or bad event becomes a major event to some extent, you call paper cuts "wounds".

This doesn't mean you are a bad person, you just need to chill.

Your home life is not bad and your work life is fulfilling for what it is.

You do have some high aspirations. I am going to tell you how to achieve your dreams. You want to start by making a dramatic entrance into your new life. Let us take time to reflect on the great philosopher Phil Connors who showed us that by changing small things daily we can eventually become who we want to be. This endlessly repetitive lifestyle has worn on you and you feel this wear and tear worse than say someone who doesn't notice a paper cut.

I have got a feeling that "what you really want" involves a man or woman with whom you want to share a life. Does this person live far away? Do you need to move away?

You fear of loneliness and attraction to the material are binding you. Let loose and live to be a better more congenial, less dramatic person and all the things you envision in your dreams will come true.

by Anonymousreply 22403/01/2011

Will my partner leave me for his lover? %0D %0D Will I ever find love if he does leave?%0D %0D %0D Will I die poor and forgotten?%0D

by Anonymousreply 22503/01/2011

r185, here. I want to go live in Germany or France for a while and learn a new language. Is that what my "trip" will be, the one you kept getting from your cards? Or is it just a quick trip to Philadelphia to visit my mother. (I hope not!)

by Anonymousreply 22603/01/2011

r225 You take your partner for granted thats why he has a lover in the first place. back before your sex life cooled off (froze over and was buried under a glacier) and started to be back burner-ed you just (or maybe he) forgot that you two love each other and love involves a physical commitment as well as emotional. This lover fella is cute, hot and has real zest for living you. He does not care how he dies, he cares how he lives. You SERIOUSLY worry about being alone at death and you don't need to. You need to learn to live a life with your PARTNER and let go of this glum attitude Also one of you needs to try to spark up this romance . The worst thing possible will happen to you if you do not change this now: You partner will stay with you forever . You will live in fear of abandonment as he sees an endless string of other lovers and we will have this discussion year after year until you die in his arms while his boyfriend waits in the hospital coffee shop. If you start to change he will either break off with you and you can be free to find out who you really are , leaving behind this scared little child or you will be successful and make a life worth living together. If you do that leave behind this open relationship horseshit and focus on each other for a change of pace.

by Anonymousreply 22703/01/2011

r185 the trip I got (and that spread was destroyed hours ago, clearly indicated a long trip which would prohibit enrollment in any classes. I also got nothing about published works just a long journey ahead. It didn't look bad, it looked a lot more like business than education.

by Anonymousreply 22803/01/2011

NTOP- I have to say you're right - nothing on the horizon, love-wise. I guess I'll be looking for a new job & and a new man as well...

by Anonymousreply 22903/01/2011

My question has to do with relationships, friends as well as finding a partner. With friends I really feel like I want to get some friends in my life that share my spiritual views. More and more I'm trying to use meditation and spiritual basis for living my life. Just wondering if you see me finding any grounded spiritual friends coming my way soon. Along with that also looking for a partner who is spiritual. I've been single for a few years now and really haven't met anyone I even remotely wanted to get involved with. Wondering when this will change and would the online thing work out for me or should I just keep trying the old fashioned way. Blind luck. I'm female btw.

by Anonymousreply 23003/01/2011

Lately I've been haunted by somebody. We haven't spoken in over a year and he lives several hundred miles away from me. Somehow I feel connected to him, but I don't know why. Did I know him in a former life? Will I know him again?

by Anonymousreply 23103/01/2011

NTOP, no real accidents recently unless you count my thumb injury towards the end of last year- but I'm going to get it sorted. Amusing you should mention about arguments with others- February was full of those.

I feel a bit adrift, home-life is a bit crap and work-life not much better. It's just not been very good in 2011 for me, so far.

Looking for some good news/good times.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 23203/02/2011

Dear R239 maybe I am getting tired and not reading this right but here goes...You are a very spiritual person who is on a wrong track but not a very wrong track. There is in your life or mind some kind of contempt for the less fortunate. If you have worked with the poor, handicapped or disenfranchised (and I think you have)then the stress these people have put on you causes you to stray from a path of spiritual perfection (BTW I did what is called a Hagal reading, very "spirit path" oriented.) There is also some materialistic devices at work in your life which causes you to negate your spiritual self. Something is really bringing you down. From what you tell me it might be the lack of a partner. If this is not it (i.e. work or health hampers you etc...tell me about it) So there is nothing per se wrong with your meditation, it is good.But spiritual values put into practice tend to garner the most spiritual reward. Don't just meditate upon it, do something about it. I am sorry I need to know more. You are definite a hard case to read, but yeah lots of growth ahead...nothing about friends or a partner . Personal note-not in the cards- I found my partner online

r231- You were meant to be together in a very real relationship. Too much work, distance, envy, pride, lust, material bondage has "skewed the timeline" for lack of a better phrase. Try to get with hi

by Anonymousreply 23303/02/2011

R239? Wow, you really ARE psychic!

by Anonymousreply 23403/02/2011

Oh hell yes I am watch this- R236 will be Cheryl

by Anonymousreply 23503/02/2011

My pussy will stink.

by Anonymousreply 23603/02/2011

If you would be so kind to give me some answers to my questions, please, or at least one of them:

1)I have a very important experiment to do but I am not sure if I will succeed or if the entire experiment is just one big delusion. Should I proceed?

2)Will I get a cure for my current health issues?

3)Do you see any kind of relationship in the near future for me?

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 23703/03/2011

Will I be working with the professional theater company I worked with last Summer, again this Summer? How will my Summer be in general? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 23803/03/2011

I don't know if one of you would be nice enough to help me. Here is the thing: I'm more and more unhappy with my job, but trying to focus my energy on finding a new home and more joy in my personnal life. I just wonder if I shouldn't search for a new job, feeling my current job is also holding me down on a personnal level (I might have fall in love for someone here). What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 23903/03/2011

If anyone is still reading, would you mind pulling a card or two about this new guy I met? I can't tell if he's into me or not--I really, really like this man!

by Anonymousreply 24003/03/2011

OP, I love this guy so much. But, we are separated right now. I miss him so much. I feel like a piece of me is gone. I have not felt the same since I have not seen him. Will he and I meet up again?

by Anonymousreply 24103/03/2011

Will I still have this job in September?

(God I hope not.)

by Anonymousreply 24203/03/2011

See reply above -- I'm totally burned out jobwise. I know I should be grateful to have a job, but it's hard sometimes. Will things get better, or will another opportunity present itself?

by Anonymousreply 24303/03/2011

Thank you, R224

by Anonymousreply 24403/03/2011

I saw an ex-girlfriend back in October-November but she's now dating another woman. When we met up for coffee there were very strange vibes and I got the impression the girlfriend was jealous. We planned to meet again but it never happened, mostly she came up with thinly veiled excuses and it was very painful. I cut off from her although we are still connected through linkedin.%0D What do you reckon will happen in the future, OP?

by Anonymousreply 24503/04/2011

I've been pleasuring myself for sometime. Will I EVER cum?%0D %0D Thank you very much

by Anonymousreply 24603/04/2011

Not the OP,, I'm in a funk.%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Guide me.

by Anonymousreply 24703/04/2011

OP this is the 230 questioner that you refered to as 239 in your answer. I really appreciate you taking the time to try and give me a reading but you were way off. Maybe it's better not to do a reading when you are tired. I'm sure it makes it really difficult to focus and be accurate. I have never worked with the poor. I work in entertainment and have since college. And I'm not proud to admit I don't volunteer so that was a miss. I really just wanted to know if new friends or relationships would be coming into my life soon that share my passion for spirituality and care about living a more conscious life. Basically kind, compassionate, supportive, at least somewhat self aware people. But I think that is a no if I read your answer right.

thanks again and have a good weekend

by Anonymousreply 24803/05/2011

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 24903/05/2011

NOT THE OP HERE- I am really sorry to lag so far behind on this. "Corporate" is coming next week so work has been a real bitch and I just now (check the time) got home. I apologize to 248 I will try again on that one when my head is clear and will get to everybody else asap. Please keep asking....

by Anonymousreply 25003/06/2011

R237 here. We appreciate your work.

by Anonymousreply 25103/06/2011

OP here. I'm not the one doing full spreads for people. If you pose a question I'll draw a card for you and give you some background on it. My technique is not about divination; it's about letting the tarot give you a card that provides some perspective on your situation. I'll be here for a little while if you're interested...

by Anonymousreply 25203/06/2011

R237 here. Could you answer my questions please.

by Anonymousreply 25303/06/2011

R237/253, I find the tarot to not be especially conducive to answering yes or no questions. It's more complex than a magic 8 ball; it's more about giving you an important idea around which to frame your query. That said...

Question 1 (experiment): Three of Wands upright. practical knowledge, business acumen. Indicates to me that you should apply your practical expertise when asking yourself about whether your experiment will be fruitful. Think realistically, pragmatically; this may also lead you to seeing another way in which to approach the experiment that's stronger. See it is a means to commercial ends; does that change your perspective?

Question 2 (health): Lovers reversed. Corrupted or unsatisfactory relationships. Interesting in how this seems to address your third question. Is your health impacting your personal relationships? Are you holding back on love or being cynical about it because of health issues?

Question 3 (love): Ace of Swords reversed. Typically means disaster. In your case, put your sword away and allow yourself some vulnerability when pursuing your relationship, but don't get carried away.

by Anonymousreply 25403/06/2011

I think I was r149 in this thread and did not get an answer.

by Anonymousreply 25503/06/2011

R149/255: Eight of Wands upright. Speed, sudden rapid movement; too rapid an advancement. In approaching him, be circumspect; bide your time, and if you decide to strike, be certain of your timing. Related to this, your boss rise or fall will be swift, at least in relation to you. Timing is everything here.

by Anonymousreply 25603/06/2011

R237 here. Thanks for your answers. I think the answers to question 2 and 3 are spot on. So thanks!

But the asnwer to question 1 doesn't help. The problem is if I fail the experiment it would cost me much, as funny as it may sound, even my existence. Much is on stake.

But thank you very much for your answer OP, maybe NTOP would be so kind to answer them too, if he/she has time.

by Anonymousreply 25703/06/2011

OP or NTOP, I was laid off a year ago and haven't been successful yet at landing a full-time job. It's been very frustrating. However, thanks to a friend, there may be a good job opportunity for me--but if it all works out, then I will have to relocate to another state--across the country! Do you see this coming to pass or should I wait it out in my home state?

by Anonymousreply 25803/06/2011

R237, the most basic way of reading the card is that you will succeed in your experiment. I hesitate to give such pat interpretations because success may end up not being what you anticipate.

R258: Six of Pentacles upright. Generosity, philanthropy, kindness. You're friend is offering this to you. Pursue it, but make to pay it back sometime.

by Anonymousreply 25903/06/2011

OP could you do me please? R241.

by Anonymousreply 26003/06/2011

R241: odds surmounted. Success after struggle. Victory.

More later, gotta go...

by Anonymousreply 26103/06/2011

[R213]/[R215] here. Anything for me?

by Anonymousreply 26203/06/2011

Okay. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 26303/06/2011

Bump for advice! Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 26403/07/2011

OP, I'm having financial problems. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

by Anonymousreply 26503/07/2011

OP, I'm currently in a rough patch with the girl im seeing. will we make it through?

thanks.

by Anonymousreply 26603/07/2011

Will I finally get the promotion?

by Anonymousreply 26703/07/2011

NOT THE OP, since about 3 years I am working on a project. It is very important for me but I fear it won't end well or bear no fruits. Should I let it go and move on with my life?

by Anonymousreply 26803/07/2011

OP or Not The OP, can I ask two questions?

First, will my career ever really take off? My job is more like two jobs in one, one more academic, one more practical. Am I more likely to be successful in one over the other, or both?

Second, a question on behalf of my brother. His ex-girlfriend just announced she's pregnant and everyone's pressuring him to marry her and he's going along with it. Is there any hope for them to make a future together, or is it doomed?

by Anonymousreply 26903/09/2011

OP, will Glenda Jackson ever come back to acting?

by Anonymousreply 27003/09/2011

Not the OP or The OP:

I have been in an on-off relatonship that started as a rebound (he was rebounding too) after a break-up from my partner of 10+ years. The rebounding lasted a year. I finally broke it off due to his mixed messages about 6 months ago and told him I was seeing someone else (true, but I had also gotten very tired of the mixed messages).

Right before Christmas we ran into each other by pure coincidence twice. He contacted me and wanted to meet for coffee to "talk things through". When we first met up, he was a bit of a dick, and said that he too was seeing someone else "very happily, for 2 months now" (this was 4 months after I walked away from him, and I had told him I was seeing someone else, so this didn't sting inordinately), and said that I had obviously been more into him than vice versa.

I was just like, Okay. Then he did an about-face and said that he was projecting and that HE was the one with the strong feelings for me. And he didn't know what to do with them. And that he wouldn't be able to be around me, implied reason was his fear that his feelings would overwhelm him and he would cheat. He was looking at me deeply in the eyes the whole evening.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I walked away.

Will we find each other again under better circumstances when we can both be brave at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 27103/09/2011

I saw an ex-girlfriend back in October-November but she's now dating another woman. When we met up for coffee there were very strange vibes and I got the impression the girlfriend was jealous. We planned to meet again but it never happened, mostly she came up with thinly veiled excuses and it was very painful. I cut off from her although we are still connected through linkedin. What do you reckon will happen in the future, OP?%0D %0D PLease?

by Anonymousreply 27203/09/2011

OP, I'm currently working on a writing project that's very personal to me (it's a memoir focusing on a specific period in my life). Right now I'm trying to make it more accessible and commercial so I'll be able to sell it. How do you think I will do in that regard? Thanks. I love this thread.

by Anonymousreply 27303/10/2011

Respecting requesting a reading, OP, if you have the time and inclination. I met this guy recently--we've dated a couple of times and sparks flew (on my end, anyway) and I can't get this guy out of my head. His communication is sporadic, but when I do hear from him he seems interested. What do the cards say? Thanks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 27403/12/2011

I doubt we will get any answers.

by Anonymousreply 27503/12/2011

When the nuclear reactor blows and the west coast is covered with radiation, will I die?

by Anonymousreply 27603/12/2011

Thanks for the earlier reply. I am thinking about quitting my job and moving to another state to pursue a doctorate degree. What opinion do the cards have?

by Anonymousreply 27703/12/2011

Is this thread dead?

by Anonymousreply 27803/20/2011

I need to know if there is any point in continuing with my life. Not to sound too despairing - but I am. I'm 42, obese and single with no hope. Is there any future for me, or is this it for me?

by Anonymousreply 27904/20/2011

Op.. I've had about 6 tarot reading between other people and myself and I get the same results every time- it's rather creep how spot on it's been.

Question- roughly about how soon can I expect to receive my future influences to start sneaking into my life? A few weeks? Months?

by Anonymousreply 28004/20/2011

Hello tarot-wielding OP--my question is simple:

Who's the best fit for me--Ricardo, Carlos, or David. Or none of them?

Thank you, have a great Easter weekend!

by Anonymousreply 28104/20/2011

Scotch or Bourbon?

by Anonymousreply 28212/15/2011

I didn't realize this thread got bumped. OP, if you're still doing this, could you please tell me what the cards say for me? Things aren't going well for me at all right now, not in the job or relationship or health department. I'm having an awful time finding a job and lonely as hell because I'm alienated from my family and don't have a partner. Can you tell me anything? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 28312/15/2011

How long until I get my exterior home repairs completed?

by Anonymousreply 28412/15/2011

All signs point to...oh, forget it, this faker hasn't answered a post since March!

by Anonymousreply 28512/15/2011

R284 I pulled the seven of wands. This means you will have to bring in more help, or have contracts that need renegotiation.

by Anonymousreply 28612/15/2011

OP or NTOP

How will my cat fare (I know, MARY!)

Should I get rid of my deadbeat boyfriend?

Many thanks

by Anonymousreply 28712/15/2011

2012, will anything fun or interesting happen for me in it?

by Anonymousreply 28812/15/2011

R287 I pulled the Wheel of Fortune. Your boyfriend will beat your cat to death.

by Anonymousreply 28912/15/2011

R288 You got the Hanged Man, this means that in 2012 you will be tied naked to a tree, but enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 29012/15/2011

Hi! I am currently homeless and living on a friend's couch. I have people with connections trying to hook me up with a low-income housing situation, which is what I really need, and was wondering if one of you fabulous readers could tell me how long I'll be waiting for that to come to fruition, and what the situation will ultimately be?

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!

by Anonymousreply 29101/01/2012

bump for help

by Anonymousreply 29201/03/2012

bump bump

by Anonymousreply 29311/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.