Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of Miami

Bravo is airing a preview now and this shit looks beyond lame. I'm going to skip out on this version.

by Anonymousreply 22007/10/2013

They seem to be focusing on the 'witch' mother of one of the castmembers...not a good sign. I will watch anyway. Anything is better than this last season of ATL.

by Anonymousreply 102/21/2011

Alexia's son Peter is a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2011

Did anyone watch?

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2011

yea, I caught it.%0D %0D They all look alike. It takes me a 4 weeks into the RH shows to be able to be able to tell them apart. Everyone in a region seems to dress and act alike.%0D %0D As usual they all think they are cute.%0D %0D I was taken back by all the Cuba this and that comments.

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2011

I thought that it was pretty good (I just got around to watching it today while on the treadmill). The women are so ridiculously vain, especially Scottie Pippin's wife. How many times did she go on about how 'she looks good in everything' and is so hot? She is actually quite average, she was probably gorgeous when younger before children. She was also very judgemental. I think that she will get be the 'villan' of the series. I got the impression that the other women are jealous of the Brazilian woman. She is quite pretty, and always has such a good time and doesn't care what people think. I really like her. The way Alexia fawns over her sons is weird, and something is 'off' about her nose (I think it is crooked).

by Anonymousreply 502/28/2011

Lea (the older woman married to the lawyer) wears faded mom jeans that go up her crack. Why doesn't someone (bravo or a stylist) say something to her? My 67 year old middle class mother would not be caught dead in those jeans.

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2011

I watched about 30 minutes and then happily hit the "cancel series recording" button.

by Anonymousreply 702/28/2011

Marisol's mom is the breakout star.

by Anonymousreply 802/28/2011

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 1003/01/2011

Larsa, Pippin's wife, has a horrible nose job. One of the nostrils is way bigger than the other. %0D %0D I want to know the story of Christy, Glenn Rice's wife. She gives off a bitchy vibe and i get the feeling she either she doesn't have custody of her kids or her husband refused to allow them to be on the show (smart decision).

by Anonymousreply 1103/01/2011

I agree, r11, Christy seems like a grade A bitch. She does have custody of her three kids, and one will be shown in a fashion show later in the season. She got a divorce because Glenn Rice caught her with another man (she hid him in the closet).

by Anonymousreply 1203/01/2011

omg Lea just called into WWHL and called Christy a hooker and hung up on Andy!

by Anonymousreply 1403/01/2011

I don't like the Housewives of Miami. I like the Housewives of Beverly Hills a lot because I think they are more likable and a little more level headed. I like the Atalanta Housewives. And I also like the OC Housewives a lot as well. However, the New York Housewives are so boring and dull as dish water, Yawn! Also, the New York Housewives are too on for the camera than any other Housewife show.

by Anonymousreply 1503/01/2011

Peter is hot as FUCK!!

by Anonymousreply 1603/02/2011

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 1703/02/2011

Um HELLO Alexia! Peter should be worked into every episode if he wants to jump start a modeling/acting career. And he is the only good part of this franchise so far, with his major BDF.

by Anonymousreply 1803/03/2011

I think Leah is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1903/03/2011

The show does seem a bit boring but I don't think it will be as bad as DC.

by Anonymousreply 2203/03/2011

My initial reaction isn't good, but I think things are going to heat up.

by Anonymousreply 2303/03/2011

They obviously cast the horny, bosomy latin (latinest?) one with the hopes that'd she be Sofia Vergara. I guess she's a reasonable bus and truck facsimile.

The athlete wives seem pretty true to type (read: dull, grasping bitches).

The takeaway from this particular outing seems to be that one should only get facework done in New York or Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 2403/03/2011

I would love to see what Marysol and her mother looked like before they got butchered.

by Anonymousreply 2503/03/2011

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 2603/04/2011

Marysol's mom is a fucking trip. She needs her own show.

The raging queen that went off on Adriana at the art show was clearly staged lol

As long as Alexia drags hot Peter around in every episode I will watch this show!

by Anonymousreply 2703/12/2011

Alexa is quite level headed and likeable. The rest of these trashwhores leave me cold. This should be the first of the series to be cancelled after one season.

I really wonder if DC is ever coming back. They have never gone over 16 months without filming between seasons. MY guess is that the show is done.

by Anonymousreply 2803/13/2011

Well, I am out of this one...%0D %0D 1) once again CUBA CUBA in the first 5 min%0D %0D 2) the trip to the slaughterhouse to chose the pig, the giggles, and the dead pig being carried out.%0D %0D yuck TRASH TRASH TRASH

by Anonymousreply 2903/15/2011

Larsa is evil. Wow. what a snob

by Anonymousreply 3003/22/2011

Horrible women with horrible plastic surgery, and yet still better people overall than the (far poorer) OC bitches.

by Anonymousreply 3103/22/2011

Marysol and Alexia are nice.

The rest of them are gutter bitches.

by Anonymousreply 3203/22/2011

Wow, this has been on the air for a number of weeks, and only 32 posts! I tried watching the first episode and found it unwatchable. This is worse than the DC one.

by Anonymousreply 3303/22/2011

WTF is up with Marysol's face ??? Was She viciously mauled by a bezerk chimpanzee ? Then had a Bells Palsy victim's donor face surgically grafted to her skull resulting in multiple strokes??? I'm not sure,but I think they attached it upside down.???

by Anonymousreply 3403/23/2011

I tried two episodes and just couldn't get into these women. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 3503/23/2011

i remember seeing the woman who was going to get married (& perhaps got cold feet) say she was anti=plastic surgery. puh-lease. she has a really whack lip job, and her face looks like it's deformed. i think she dates younger guys. she needs to lay off the plastic surgery.%0D %0D that ugly old witch woman has had her face really butchered, too. are they relatede?

by Anonymousreply 3603/23/2011

William Levy... that's something worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 3703/23/2011

Alexia's looks are off. Like a ethnic person with a bad nose job/ blonde hair to cover it up.%0D %0D She reminds me off that blonde vo judge on shear genious.

by Anonymousreply 3803/23/2011

A flirtatious Cohen on last night with the Voluptuous Horror of Elsa Patton, who was medicated to the gills (which she actually now has, to go with her hook-cut fish mouth).

by Anonymousreply 3903/23/2011

[quote]say she was anti=plastic surgery.%0D %0D Given how frightening her mom looks, I can believe that. Marysol is definitely pumped up with a massive amount of collagen, but that could be it. Anyway, her lips looked more deflated on WWHL last night.

by Anonymousreply 4003/23/2011

William levy nekkid

by Anonymousreply 4103/25/2011

OMG William Levy is so incredibly hot. Alexia does look really weird. I think that she would look like a car accident or burn victim in person. I like the Brazilian woman with the son the best. She seems like a sweetheart who knows how to have a good time.

by Anonymousreply 4203/25/2011

[quote]I like the Brazilian woman with the son the best. She seems like a sweetheart who knows how to have a good time.

Adriana cannot speak (in any language) without whining, and it's quite annoying.

Leah is so fake that any drama she creates seems really fake, more fake than we already know it is!

DC is not having a second season, and Miami's Wiki page also says it has been cancelled. There will also be no new cities.

by Anonymousreply 4303/25/2011

My payers were answered. If they can only cancel Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, and keep Orange County. It will be all good.

by Anonymousreply 4403/25/2011

[quote] Alexia's looks are off. Like a ethnic person with a bad nose job/ blonde hair to cover it up.%0D %0D That's basically what it is. A lot of Latinas try to make themselves look more "anglo" by lightening their hair and using contacts. Many of them have fair skin and thin noses, so they figure they can "pass" by doing the light hair and contacts.%0D %0D And yes, William Levy is the hottest guy ever! It's not fair that a man can be so hot, AND have such a nice dick. I'm guessing Alexia promised him the cover of her magazine, in exchange for some hot sex.

by Anonymousreply 4503/26/2011

Thank god it was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 4603/31/2011

Actually I read the DC franchise would be renewed but only with the Salahi's, however none of the other women will film with them.

by Anonymousreply 4703/31/2011

I want to rim Peter's hot hairless hole, and swallow the load from his big fat Cuban cock! Peter is so incredibly hot, I can't stand it.%0D %0D Was the show really cancelled? Not surprising. The show has too many "ethnic" and "foreign" people.%0D %0D The cast is either Cuban, French, German, or Brazilian. It may be representative of Miami, but it's certainly not something that Middle America would appreciate. They're just not relate-able.%0D %0D Elsa the witch is indeed a fucking trip. You can just tell that the other ladies want to unload on her, starting with the ugly plastic surgery, but they're all holding back.%0D %0D What's scary is that Marysol, who seems normal, isn't the least bothered by her mother's strange features, nor by her clairvoyant ability. I'm guessing that Marysol is in on the witchcraft, but she's just not as scary looking as her mother.%0D %0D Lea is funny and likeable, but she is really tacky and really obnoxious. Not classy at all.%0D %0D Adrianna the Brazilian is a whiny, egotistical, money-hungry whore. Her entire existence revolves around money. She's not married, she has a shitty job, and yet she expects to send her son to private school, and she dates other men, to the consternation of her boyfriend. Adrianna's picture should be in the dictionary, next to the definition of dumbass gold digger.%0D %0D Larsa and Kristy are delusional bitches. Both think way more highly of themselves than they should, and they're just bitchy and nasty. Not one pleasant characteristic about either of them.%0D %0D The whole show is like a casting call for Miss Universe rejects. It is not the least bit surprising that it has been cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 4803/31/2011

I'm not sure is Elsa has had bad plastic surgery or is on a drug like prendisone (sp) whick bloats your face terribly or maybe a combo of both. But, even with all that, I love her and her daughter, the only sane ones in the group

by Anonymousreply 4903/31/2011

anybody who believes in witchcraft or any of that crap is batsh*t crazy. add to that a bloated catwoman-mutillated face and it all equals BAAAAAAAAD.

by Anonymousreply 5004/01/2011

It would be hot to see a William Levy and Peter mentorship/bromance storyline.

by Anonymousreply 5104/01/2011

elsa is a deformed bee-otch. she's rude and talks soooooooooo slow. i don't think she's firing on all cylinders, & her wires are melted. %0D %0D i'm going to start shutting my eyes when i see these cat-faced women, unless i'm driving...

by Anonymousreply 5204/03/2011

Larsa is ugly and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5304/04/2011

Marisol mom. can someone plz explain what is wrong with her face. It looks like she has fluid in her face. Bad plastic surgery? Marisol her lips are disgusting. Is there any point when they look in the mirror and ask themselves. WTF did i do to my face?

by Anonymousreply 5404/05/2011

[quote]It would be hot to see a William Levy and Peter mentorship/bromance storyline.%0D %0D I wouldn't put it past Andy and Alexia to set it up lol. Alexia is really eager for Peter to model. And he certaintly is good looking enough to, he is adorable. He has been in a tank top in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 5504/05/2011

R54 She either had 17 strokes or bad plastic surgery. If it's bad plastic surgery, her surgeon should brought up on charges. Or maybe she has Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia like that dude in the movie Mask.

by Anonymousreply 5604/05/2011

I'm not sure is Elsa has had bad plastic surgery or is on a drug like prendisone %0D %0D No shes had plastic surgery. She has that look that women get after they had that antifreeze shot up in their face.%0D %0D Examples weilderstein, prisilla presley, and that real estate women to the stars whos daughter was friends with heidi flies.

by Anonymousreply 5704/05/2011

Anyone watching the reunion? Lea Black looks like she's lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 5804/05/2011

And does anyone else think Christie's always hopped up on coke?

by Anonymousreply 6004/05/2011

Larisa came off like an air headed bimbo. Other than Maryisol, they are all disgusting. Even Andy looks disgusted by them.

by Anonymousreply 6104/05/2011

Elsa is horrifying to look at and Andy Cohen should sincerely be ashamed of himself for his giggly little obsession with trotting out that train wreck at every opportunity.

Usually I'll watch any garbage that Bravo green lights - I even watched the highly unpopular DC - but exploiting an obviously out-of-it older woman who has been horrendously disfigured by bad plastic surgery is just TOO much. I've never said this before, but: SHAME ON YOU, ANDY. It makes me happy to know that this show is bombing in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 6204/05/2011

I love that Andy keeps saying the fans want to know "what work Elsa had done" when in reality, the question is probably more like "what the hell did she do to her face?"

by Anonymousreply 6304/05/2011

R62 needs to change her tampon. Andy is just smitten with Elsa and I, for one, completely understand why. She was the only good thing about that stinkhole of a season, for one.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 6404/06/2011

OK...I watched this entire thing in a marathon on a day off.

It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was.

I totally agree with whoever said Christy is a coked out neverwas who thought this show was her ticket to fame.

Larsa is a spoiled halfwit who has had everything handed to her and has been lead to believe somehow she is "perfect." What I find most telling about her is she sees everyone else in her world as a "sidekick." He childhood friends are her "sidekicks," her children and husband are her "sidekicks." Everyone is secondary to her.

The rest of them are relatively normal, it seems. Well, normal for a Housewives show.

I also managed to get through the live reunion. The women were obviously instructed to amp things up so they could maybe get a second season. It was sort of sad and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 6504/08/2011

Peter is so spoiled and so hot.

Andy should get rid of everyone in this cast except Larsa and Christy. They are the only troublemakers good enough for housewife drama. And keep Alexia for Peter, of course.

by Anonymousreply 6604/08/2011

[quote] Peter is so spoiled and so hot.%0D %0D I wonder if Peter was the 19 year old, who got his cock sucked by Cristy?%0D %0D As interesting as that would be, I second the motion that Peter and William Levy should hook up. That would be so HOT!

by Anonymousreply 6704/08/2011

season 2 coming up in 2 weeks! yay. I will miss trashy Cristy Rice though. They should have kept her.

I can't believe in the trailer we see Adriana slapping Joana at some point...

by Anonymousreply 6808/29/2012

They're gonna feature a drag queen lmao.

by Anonymousreply 6908/29/2012

This season looks much better than the first one, but I agree they should have kept Cristy. She did not get along with Adriana or that white lady at all lmao.

by Anonymousreply 7008/29/2012

New season premieres next week! Can't wait. The trailer promised some bitchy goodness.

by Anonymousreply 7109/06/2012

Alexia's role in the second season was reduced because one of her sons was in a car accident. Her other son, Peter, should have taken her place. Preferably shirtless because he is hot as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 7209/06/2012

Would someone tell that Larisa gal that she needs to take care of that poor rabbit properly. Geez. I'll bet it's already dead. Some example of "responsibility" she is for her kids.

by Anonymousreply 7309/06/2012

Adriana apparently goes out of her way to be more wild than last season, while Marisol and Lea go from friends to enemies...

by Anonymousreply 7409/06/2012

C'mon you pedos at least wait until Peter is 18! damn.

by Anonymousreply 7509/06/2012

He's not 18 yet? He needs to hurry up.

by Anonymousreply 7609/06/2012

Are you sure that its Adriana who slaps someone, R68? I saw that commercial and it made me watch the entire season OnDemand one afternoon when I was nursing a hangover. I actually enjoyed it, but could someone please explain what the fuck Christy was talking about concerning Lea's charity? She knew people who were at the event, so that means she can go in and mingle and drink? I'm not getting the explanation.

And just what did happen to Mama Elsa? My friend thinks she fell on a George Foreman Grill and couldn't get off, so it permanently damaged her face.

by Anonymousreply 7709/06/2012

R77 yes at some point in the season Adriana slaps Joana Krupa. I slowed down the trailer and watched it a few times lol.

by Anonymousreply 7809/09/2012

Joana and Lea will also be the WWHL guests following the premeiere on thursday. :D

I wonder what caused Lea and Marisol to stop being friends...

by Anonymousreply 7909/10/2012

The premiere is 1H15 so it better be good lol I don't wanna sit through 75 mins of boring shit.

by Anonymousreply 8009/10/2012

This was so shitty and unwatched last season, I thought Bravo had cancelled it.

by Anonymousreply 8109/10/2012

I did too.

by Anonymousreply 8209/10/2012

I just watched the whole first show of the new season on u-verse "On Demand". It was much, much better than last season. I think they may just give NJ & NYC a run for their money. And it was certainly alot better than Atlanta which had the worst season ever.

by Anonymousreply 8309/10/2012

Can't wait for the return of Mama Elsa and I want to hear you guys' assessment of that drag queen Elaine Lancaster lol

by Anonymousreply 8409/11/2012

r83 find a wayto share it please i beg you.

I can't wait not after that reunion.

The trailer is the best out of every show this season.

I spotted at least 2 crazy bitches that I know gonna bring the drama.

by Anonymousreply 8509/11/2012

In the trailer they even show Elsa getting into arguments lol.

by Anonymousreply 8609/11/2012

Not sure which ones, but at least some of the women will be appearing on the Today Show tomorrow to do press. I think it's the 3rd hour but not sure. Hopefully we'll see a live argument lol

by Anonymousreply 8709/12/2012

Can't wait. I think it's gonna be great.

by Anonymousreply 8809/13/2012

Mama Elsa before... D:

by Anonymousreply 8909/13/2012

She was beautiful before-I wonder why she decided to fuck up her face with plastic surgery. Her daughter is like the ugly version of her.

by Anonymousreply 9009/13/2012

Just a few hours :) The Today Show interview was too tame though-I was hoping there would be a live fight like the time Ramona and Jill got into it lol

by Anonymousreply 9109/13/2012

lol Marisol's face is weird. Watching now. The plastic surgeon's wife looks like a real bitch. Joana Krupa is kind of cocky too.

by Anonymousreply 9209/13/2012

I like that dentist to the stars woman Karent Sierra. She seems like she'll piss off the others lol Can't hate though-bitch makes her own money.

by Anonymousreply 9309/13/2012

Joanna took some shots at the WhoreTrashians lol "I don't have a sex tape, a famous father or a famous bf".

by Anonymousreply 9409/14/2012

Elsa fainting looked a bit staged lol. That plastic surgeon wife is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 9509/14/2012

jesus fucking christ that laugh of Lea's is so annoying! I don't believe when she said she hasn't had work done-her face looks different. Unless she just changed her makeup from first season...

by Anonymousreply 9609/14/2012

Lea looks really fake. Adriana is snobby but I can't wait to see what leads up to her slapping Joanna.

by Anonymousreply 9709/14/2012

Adriana is snobby

lol I was thinking the same thing.

The last season she was desperate for money and that guy didn't seem to give 2 fucks about her son.

Now all of a sudden she has this new attitude and cockyness.

The way she was walking and talking down on the yacht.

It looks like a slum in Brazil or whatever the comment she made.

She not the humble girl from 1st season her Daddy must finally be paying up.

She clearly has a nest egg with that shitty ass attitude.

by Anonymousreply 9809/14/2012

Well it's quite obvious Adriana would not have her current lifestyle if she weren't with her current bf. He's obviously paying for EVERYTHING in exchange for her Brazilian cooch. That's why I laughed last year when she said to the press after they recasted the show "They didn't want it to go in a basketball wives direction. We'll portray Miami the way it should be showed". How? By showing if you're a beautiful, divorced woman with a kid that you can make it big by shacking up with a slightly older rich guy? Nice image Adriana. She may live in her own fantasy world but she ain't fooling no one.

by Anonymousreply 9909/14/2012

I'm not sure how much Lisa and her husband love each other lol. She sees $$$ and he sees a piece of ass who will let him operate on her.

Karent and her telenovela bf look a bit suspect too. I'm getting almost gay vibes from him...

by Anonymousreply 10009/14/2012

Joanna, her bf Romain (where the fuck is he from anyway) and her sister a MESS lol. You know they're gonna be screaming and fighting the whole show.

by Anonymousreply 10109/15/2012

Adrianna wearing those shoes on an unfinished yacht? What in the hell was that bitch thinking? She looked damn good though.

by Anonymousreply 10209/15/2012

tonight's episode lol. I'm sorry but why would any man flirt with Ana if you're dating Karent? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 10309/21/2012

Ana on WWHL lets her opinions out lol. Finally I've been waiting for a non PR housewife. I'm not her fan but I like she's honest.

by Anonymousreply 10409/22/2012

Mama Elsa busts out her own line of coffee:

by Anonymousreply 10509/25/2012

I'm a huge Housewives fan, but even I can't stomach this shit.

by Anonymousreply 10609/25/2012

I'm not saying that she should wear a bag over her head, but maybe we don't need to see Mama Elsa on TV. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 10709/25/2012

lol guys it just so happens that tonight Lisa and Joana were talking about Elsa's fucked up plastic surgery lol.

What we do think of the drag queen Elaine Lancaster, who was introduced in this episode?

Anyone else annoyed with Joana and Romain as a couple? All they do is fight and it's pretty annoying. I'm also put off by Romain's "I only like blondes" comment. I hate guys like him. There are beautiful women of all hair colors.

by Anonymousreply 10809/28/2012

I found the scene of Lea with her "housekeeper" to be disturbing and kinda racist...anyone feel creeped out by it too? On WWHL when Nene saw the clip she cringed and called her "Sweetie" (a Zolciak reference) while Andy laughed like his usual dorky self. I just didn't find it funny. Lea's housekeeper is not Zoila funny she seems like a sad case to me.

by Anonymousreply 10909/28/2012

R109 I agree. It was weird how that scene played out...it was like Lea was taking care of a poor uneducated and silent black woman. I didn't feel comfortable with it.

WOW @ Adriana flirting with Romain while Joana was dancing in another part of the club. Adriana is jealous for sure but I think she's prettier than Joana by far.

by Anonymousreply 11009/28/2012

You can defs see Adriana is the jealous type. Her line about brunettes doing it better was funny though. "They may wake up pretty but they sure get ugly at night" lol that was about Joanna's drunken rant at the nightclub which ruined Romain's night. I never understood why so many straight men are obsessed with blonde women.

by Anonymousreply 11109/29/2012

Romain is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 11209/29/2012

He probably likes brunettes too, but was just trying to get her from coming on so hard. It was a nice way of saying, "stop touching me."

SO, why doesnt the plastic surgeon guy fix marisol's face?

Those two need a consultation.

by Anonymousreply 11309/29/2012

Yes Romain is hot! Mature age but very handsome and hot body. We finally have another housewife guy for eye candy again. I just hate his "blondes only" lust.

by Anonymousreply 11409/29/2012

What is it with Leah and her maid, braiding her hair? I'm getting a little tired of these women who claim "oh we work for the maid, she doesn't work for us!"

by Anonymousreply 11509/29/2012

R115 as some other posters mentioned above, that scene was disturbing. I couldn't help but think of "The Help" and sending society back a century or so.

by Anonymousreply 11609/29/2012

I think Elsa's face is beyond repair for some reason. Otherwise, I'm sure she'd have it fixed by now.

by Anonymousreply 11709/29/2012

Is Mama Elsa looking more normal or am I just getting used to that face?

by Anonymousreply 11809/29/2012

If Mama Elsa was a pyhsic, she would know the plastic surgeon was bad and her missing dog was in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 11909/29/2012

at Elsa's age it would probably be hard to fix her face. I'm sure she has seen doctors and they probably advised her not to do anything else because it may make her look worse.

by Anonymousreply 12009/30/2012

Well, I didn't think that bad surgery could be fixed until that cat lady woman, joyslynn or whoever, had her monster face repaired. And she was older as well.

It's just absolutely hideous to look at. You'd think it couldn't be worse.

by Anonymousreply 12109/30/2012

I guess Elsa's botched face is a part of her charm lol

by Anonymousreply 12209/30/2012

America just isn't ready for the super annoying Cubans. They're worse than Mexicans!

by Anonymousreply 12309/30/2012

That is 1 thing I was surprised at. Looking at the current cast (including part timer Alexia) you have 3 Cubans, 1 Brazilian, 1 Colombian, 1 Pole, and 2 white Americans. I would have thought a latin-themed show would feature at least 1 Mexican and 1 Puerto Rican. I know there are some in Miami lol. I think Lisa Hochstein so far is adding the least to the case. Unless some major drama happens with her, she should be replaced with another latina.

by Anonymousreply 12409/30/2012

There arent many Mexicans in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 12509/30/2012

I'm sure you could find at least 1 good Mexican woman in Miami who would be perfect for housewives.

At first I was against Joanna joining the show because she grew up in Chicago and splits her time between LA and Miami but she's bringing the drama and I know she'll get better. Lisa is useless though. They don't need any more Cubans. Either a Puerto Rican or Mexican should replace Lisa. Lea I'm not so fond of either but I know Andy loves her for some reason so she's gonna stay on the show.

by Anonymousreply 12609/30/2012

Maybe some of you will stop being obsessed with Alexia's hot son after seeing this (btw he no longer models):

Alexia's son Peter may now be in trouble with the law for appearing on video to punch a homeless guy in the balls:

www.tmz.com/2012/10/04/real-housewives-of-miami-alexia-echevarria-peter-rosselo-homeless-man-video/

by Anonymousreply 12710/04/2012

wow what a brat...I hope he is punished by law for this. Has anyone ever noticed it's usually the housewives who appear ( I mean pretend) to be perfect who end up having lots of scandals? Alexia fits that mold for sure.

by Anonymousreply 12810/04/2012

WTF I'm so sick of seeing privledged kids treating other people like crap.

by Anonymousreply 12910/04/2012

How embarrassing for Alexia. I always had the idea her son was a brat. She spoils them so much, or at least appeared to on the first season of the show.

by Anonymousreply 13010/04/2012

I'd still bang Peter lol...in jail now I guess?

by Anonymousreply 13110/04/2012

Joanna is a little firecracker. She knows she could go out there and get any man she wants but she's so in love with the way Romain tosses her salad she's acting like a loose cannon. I love it! She should be required to drink alcohol in every episode! Doesn't take much for her.

by Anonymousreply 13210/04/2012

LOL did anyone catch the WWHL after tonight's episode? For those of you who missed it, watch. Adriana was the guest and Joanna called in during the show! Apparently there's a rumor online that Joanna was once an escort and she threatened to sue the people making the claim. Adriana retweeted the escort claim on twitter. When Joanna called in, she and Adriana WENT AT IT! It made for hilarious tv really. IT was almost as good as back in the day when Nene was the guest and Kim Zolciak called in to fight with her.

by Anonymousreply 13310/05/2012

Adriana vs. Joanna is just getting started. It's gonna be good.

Meanwhile, what do we think of Elaine Lancaster out of drag? I think she looks better as a woman lol

by Anonymousreply 13410/05/2012

Elaine scares me...

Even though Joanna is the supermodel, I think Adriana is prettier. Karent and Adriana are both the prettiest ones for sure IMO.

by Anonymousreply 13510/05/2012

Update lol So after the hobo-punching incident, someone on twitter called out Peter. He replied by calling the person the n-word (not that it matters but I don't think the guy was black anyway). That clearly shows no remorse. Mysteriously today, Peter's twitter account has been deleted. hmmmm lol

I was reading at most, Peter could face a year in jail but I'm sure he'll only have to do community service or something.

by Anonymousreply 13610/05/2012

I had to tweet Alexia my thoughts on her son. i'm sure she won't respond anyway but she'll have to read it at least.

by Anonymousreply 13710/05/2012

So are people still not watching the show? I find it better than the OC and Beverly Hills franchises. East Coast baby.

by Anonymousreply 13810/06/2012

Alexia might be glad she downgraded to being a "friend of the housewives" this season after that stunt her son pulled lol. wow. Then again, it's alleged her ex husband did some illegal activities too...

by Anonymousreply 13910/06/2012

Is Peter on drugs??? All that smoking is not going to be good for his looks

by Anonymousreply 14010/06/2012

He has been looking rather unkempt lately. When Alexia was on WWHL last week, she was asked by Andy if Peter is still modeling and she said he is not...so who knows what he's up to now besides being a spoiled jackass.

by Anonymousreply 14110/06/2012

Joanna Krupa will be on Wendy Williams on thursday to talk about the show. I'm loving the season so far. I hope more people start to as well.

by Anonymousreply 14210/10/2012

Well Alexia's son has rightfully been arrested but only on $5,000 bail. I'm sure he's out already. lucky brat.

by Anonymousreply 14310/11/2012

Oh man, Peter is going to get turned all the way out in jail, I hope he prepped his hole for some Dominican convict cock!

by Anonymousreply 14410/11/2012

Poor Karent lol I think most of the other housewives are just haters. Karent is BEAUTIFUL, smart and successful.

by Anonymousreply 14510/12/2012

Karent does come across as trying to hard to be friends with the rich and famous which is silly because she doesn't need to. On the other hand, Adriana, Ana and Alexia seem to be jealous. Lea is just a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 14610/12/2012

lol Joanna totally stirring the pot. First she asks Ana about Rodolfo and then brings up Karent to Adriana and then brings up Adriana flirting with Romain...I think next week is when all the bitchfighting starts.

by Anonymousreply 14710/12/2012

looking forward to next week when the plastic surgery-botched Elsa fights with the huge drag queen lol

by Anonymousreply 14810/12/2012

How old is Karent, she looks much much older then the rest of the cast. She's such a phony to boot. Aside from that Romain is such a hunk, he deserves better then Joanna

by Anonymousreply 14910/12/2012

Apparently Karent is 38 years old. She is beautiful but she does look older.

Romain is HOT but he also seems like a player...I think he and Joanna deserve each other lol but damn I can't stand sister Marta. What a freeloader.

by Anonymousreply 15010/12/2012

Ana seems like such a bitch lol Anyone catch that little clip of her and her daughters going through Karent's fb page and dissing her? so juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 15110/12/2012

Adriana is such a snake. She brought Karent "into the group" only to talk badly about her? please gurl.

by Anonymousreply 15210/12/2012

I want Romain damn so hotttttt

by Anonymousreply 15310/13/2012

I think the cast is pretty good this season with the exception of Lisa and boring Alexia (well her son's behavior makes her more interesting now lol). The problem is the time slot-9 pm on a thursday...They have to compete with Jersey Shore, Tamar & Vince and other shows. I hope they move it to sunday or monday.

by Anonymousreply 15410/13/2012

So again the women are teaming up against Karent lol. It was weird of Alexia to go up and start yelling at Karent without knowing what Karent and Adriana were talking about. She didn't even give her a chance.

Joanna-WHY WOULD YOU MAKE DINNER FOR ROMAIN WHEN YOU SUSPECT HE CHEATED ON YOU? lol and Romain's answer that he was thinking of leaving her? I woulda walked out if someone said that to me.

by Anonymousreply 15510/19/2012

Joanna needs to leave his ass!

The Karent hate is a little wack - we get it she's annoying but just ignore her - everyone can plainly see she's a social climber just let her hang herself.

Miami is turning out to be dishy catty fun.

The surgeon's wife (Lisa?) is the worst actress ever in the set up conversations. too funny.

by Anonymousreply 15610/19/2012

Other than having Lisa as a friend/"teammate" of the 2 women at the center of the drama in this cast (Karent and Joanna), what does she bring to the table? She's plastic and boring. For a former model, I don't find her attractive at all, especially standing next to Karent, Adriana and Joanna. She doesn't have a storyline except that she's a the wife of the most successful boob surgeon in Miami. It is her party though that is the scene of the upcoming slap lol.

As for Karent, yes she's a social climber but she does seem nice. I appreciate she has beauty and brains. The way Ana, Alexia, Adriana and Marysol speak about/to her, I find it disgusting. THey act like high schoolers hating on the new girl who is prettier and smarter than them.

I find Marta pathetic and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 15710/20/2012

Lea's fake laugh bothers me.

Elsa telling the drag queen that she wanted to hit her with her purse was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 15810/20/2012

I'm trying to understand all the characters and their relationships.

I love Joanna. I think she is gorgeous. Her fiance Romain is just as gorgeous. It sounds like Romain is gonna have to put a ring on it. Five years in Joanna's life is a long time. She could totally be dating billionaires and she knows it. I think he does too.

I watched Adriana and Alexia (?) gang up on Karent and kick her out of the party but I don't understand why it happened. From the comments here, it looks like there are cliques. Some artist and who tweeted a photo first. Boring.

I kind of liked Adriana up until now. But now I don't know who to like.

I agree that Karent seems like a social climber. But does she really have an "imaginary" relationship with Rudolfo? What's up with that?

Ana seems cool but isn't she still in love with her ex-husband? It sure looks like it. And was she the one flirting with Karent's Rudolfo?

by Anonymousreply 15910/20/2012

That troll Elaine follows dennis rodman

by Anonymousreply 16010/20/2012

Last night's episode started up some drama lol. That lingerie party is where the slap happens (that episode is going to air this SUNDAY). Who else is surprised that Lea Black is BFF's with fucking Joe Francis? He's scum. I knew there would be drama when he showed up at Lisa's party as Lea's guest. The nerve of him to announce he dated both Joanna and Marta in the past...no wonder Joanna went off on him lol. Even if it happened, I don't blame her for denying. WTF with Karent asking him if he slept with both sisters lol

It all goes down on sunday's episode.

Adriana is extremely jealous of Joanna for whatever reason. I don't get it. They're both attractive women who living nice lives.

Karent seems a bit fake but also nice. I think her haters are jealous.

by Anonymousreply 16110/26/2012

Sunday is gonna be good. can't wait. Adriana is about to embarrass herself. it's just weird though-from the other episodes, there was never an indication that Adriana would come to blows with Joanna. All that happened between them so far is that Adriana flirted with Romain while Joanna was drunk, and then they disagreed about how reporters twist your words in interviews. It's not like they hated each other...

by Anonymousreply 16210/27/2012

I love Lisa's house.

Elaine aka James looks bettter in drag than out of it.

by Anonymousreply 16310/27/2012

I think that Adriana is jealous of Joanna because Joanna is the only one prettier than she is on the show. Adrianna used to be 'the hot one'. She acts like a jealous teen.

by Anonymousreply 16410/27/2012

What's going on with Peter?

by Anonymousreply 16510/27/2012

lol Kyle Richard's publicist denied Adriana from attending her Boca Raton party this week:

by Anonymousreply 16610/27/2012

Damn r166 Kyle looks beat in that photo that hereditary wonky eye cheek look.

by Anonymousreply 16710/27/2012

I think that Adriana is jealous of Joanna because Joanna is the only one prettier than she is on the show.

No Joanna looks like big bird in the face no way is she sexier.

by Anonymousreply 16810/27/2012

R165 the last news reported on him was when he was formally charged with the assault and that he was out on bail. I assume we won't hear anymore until the trial begins.

by Anonymousreply 16910/27/2012

Would you fuck Joe Francis? I know I'm going to hell for this but I would totally fuck him all night long, sleazebag that he is.

by Anonymousreply 17010/27/2012

It's so clear that Karent got Rodolfo to "be in a relationship" so that he could get facetime on American TV. It's soooo god damn fake - along with that heart to heart Karent's mom had with her. "I hate him" - it was so telenovella.

Karent has a fucking publicist - so clearly she has some idea how to create publicity / press, including how both her and Rodolfo can get some press out of being in a relationship on the show.

And I think Joanna fucked Joe Francis - she's a liar and not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 17110/27/2012

R170 do you find him attractive or what do you like about him? lol he's friends with all the trash of hollywood such as the WhoreTrashians, Paris Hilton and more. IMO he's not bad looking but his history and personality disgust me.

R171 but Joe Francis is a proven liar (in court!) too. I think it could go either way in this case.

Ana Quincoces bothers me because she seems to think she's so wonderful. I think it's weird she and her separated husband still live together but they're both dating different people.

by Anonymousreply 17210/27/2012

R171 the Karent/Rodolfo relationship does seem quite odd. She and Joanna will be on WWHL tonight after the special Miami episode so I'm sure Andy will ask her about it.

by Anonymousreply 17310/28/2012

I know this is wrong, but I can't help it: I shudder every time Elsa is on...that face!! It scares me.

by Anonymousreply 17410/28/2012

lol R174 the weird thing is her daughter seems to have had similar but not quite as bad surgery herself...

by Anonymousreply 17510/28/2012

Karent and Rudolfo are no longer together per Karent's appearance on WWHL. And that Joanna is a bitch. She deserved to get punched by Adriana.

by Anonymousreply 17610/28/2012

wow that party was absurd! First we had a slightly drunken Joanna screaming at Joe Francis. Then we had an out of drag dragqueen throwing a drink and pushing another gay man into a pool which caused the sound system to shortcircuit. Did anyone see Beau throw a drink? To me it looked like James/Elaine threw the drink and then pushed...

Then we have Adriana confronting Karent. Joanna comes to her aid. Karent suddenly is lost in the screaming match. Joanna and Adriana are practically impossible to hear because they're yelling at the same time. Adriana leaves, Joanna chases her and BOOM. punch.

Adrianna claims Joanna grabbed her and then she punched her...did anyone see that? I think the scratch mark on Adriana's arm came AFTER she hit Joanna and then Joanna pulled/scratched her. From what I saw, it appears Adriana turned around after Joanna got close enough that Adriana could hear her screaming at her.

and WTF @ Marta going to hug Joe Francis at the end...

Joanna is crazy but that doesn't justify being punched in my book.

WWHL was hilarious. When Adriana called in you could barely hear her because Joanna kept yelling. that reunion is going to be juicy.

by Anonymousreply 17710/29/2012

Did anyone notice how a couple scenes later, Joanna and Adriana were sitting just 2 people apart on that weird couch? I mean if I had just gotten into a physical altercation with someone, no way would I be able to be in the same room with him. Unless the producers forced them to...

the gay fight was pathetic. I can't stand James/Elaine and Beau seems annoying too. Of all the gays on the housewives shows, I only like Derek J and Miss Lawrence. Dwight, James/Elaine, Beau and that French pyscho on BH are all obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 17810/29/2012

Lady Gaga was stanning for this show and live tweeting during it lol

btw does anyone know what the hell Karent was doing with Lisa's wet phone? How does putting it in a bag of rice help?

IMO Lisa should have kicked James/Elaine, Beau, Adriana and Joanna out of the charity party. They all ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 17910/29/2012

r179, Rice draws out moisture and is thought to be a pretty effective remedy when you drop your phone in water.

by Anonymousreply 18010/29/2012

R180 oh wow. Never heard that before lol Very interesting to know. Karent is no dummie, as fake as she may be.

by Anonymousreply 18110/29/2012

Joe Francis is awfully fey.

by Anonymousreply 18210/29/2012

Agreed, R182. I'm surprised he eats pussies with that high voice and lisp.

by Anonymousreply 18310/29/2012

lol R182 and R183 . I don't know how Romain could stand there and not go after Francis. Other than telling him he talks too much, Romain kinda took a backseat and let Joanna go off the rails.

Does anyone know much about Joanna? Is she known in the modeling world as a psycho too ? lol

by Anonymousreply 18410/29/2012

I felt bad for the mini queen who was pushed into the pool in the middle of her reading session. But it was a kiki because she tried it.

by Anonymousreply 18510/29/2012

R185 lol that was Beau, Karent's friend. He was not having any of Ms. Lea Black lol James/Elaine gets on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 18610/30/2012

Lea's smart lol she's not gonna throw her charity event at her house. Lisa's lucky none of her property was damaged with all those fights that went on.

It does seem Joanna has a bit of a drinking problem. She is normally feisty but drinking seems to amplify that trait in her.

by Anonymousreply 18710/30/2012

So did anyone actually see Joanna grab Adriana before the punch happened? It's hard to tell from the camera angle. Joanna definitely had her hands on Adriana after being punched but it's hard to tell if she grabbed her before that too.

by Anonymousreply 18810/31/2012

I think Romain and Marta hooked up in the past. They both have the body language.

by Anonymousreply 18910/31/2012

R189 really? You think if Joanna was away Romain would hit on her less attractive and more needy sister? That would be juicy but Romain likes blondes he said.

by Anonymousreply 19011/01/2012

Looking forward to the fallout on tonight's episode. Adriana going around claiming she's the victim is pretty hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 19111/01/2012

Next week Adriana and Joanna will have another blowout...this week was all about avoidance...btw anyone agree Adriana is lying about what happened? When she stormed off, Karent and Romain weren't even talking to her for starters so no one "ganged up" on her. Also, it's unclear if Joanna actually grabbed her or not before the punch...

by Anonymousreply 19211/02/2012

I know it's from a week ago, but I have seen the punch clip several times and I think it's pretty clear Adriana is lying when she says Joanna grabbed her. When you look, you see Joanna chasing her in the hallway, still pointing and yelling but she's not close enough to even touch her. Adriana hears Joanna's voice getting closer, so she turns around and punches her. Joanna only grabbed Adriana AFTER getting punched, so that pretty much throws out Adriana's excuse for resorting to physical violence.

by Anonymousreply 19311/04/2012

Adriana is definitely lying. And she can get away with it, because everyone knows Joanna is unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 19411/06/2012

So Elaine Lancaster has a very high opinion of herself lmao. Read this interview...I would like to hear Marysol's opinion on the drama too.

by Anonymousreply 19511/08/2012

Whoever edited this episode is/are stupid! The dinner party was obviously the focal point, but it was less than 10 minutes of the show? I didn't care about Lea's dog's funeral, Joanna's volleyball charity event and Ana and her husband splitting up their office.

Karent barely had a chance to speak before Alexia, Marysol, Ana and Adriana started interrupting her.

On thursday that creepy old man will come back.

by Anonymousreply 19611/12/2012

Alexia is such a 2-faced bitch...she called Karent and was all sweet on the phone inviting her to the dinner and then teamed up with Ana, Marysol and Adriana to bash her at her house. I wish Karent would stick up for herself more but I think she's worried about her reputation cuz of her denal practice.

by Anonymousreply 19711/12/2012

R196 lol that guy is apparently a real estate owner or something...Kathy Griffin once went to his house on her "Life On The D-List" show. He must be a famewhore too.

BTW breaking: anyone see that the author of the "article" that fueled the drama between Karent and Marysol, Adriana, Alexia and Ana has tweeted that Karent never said those things and that it was her (the author) who called them botox-for-brains or whatever. Then the author went on to insult the literacy of those 4 lol. Apparently in the article, there are no quotes, but those 4 just assumed Karent said those insults. I wonder how this will affect the reunion and how they feel about Karent now, since it's a non-issue. This of course brings back Joanna's point that reporters/journalists often like to start shit. All those women owe Karent a big apology now.

by Anonymousreply 19811/13/2012

How embarrassing, especially for "PR expert" Marysol that Karent ended up being right and that it was the author who said those insults. Marysol looks like an idiot now.

by Anonymousreply 19911/14/2012

Elaine/James is scary looking and it looked bizarre to see him towering over Marysol for the confrontation. When he physically blocked her from leaving I was kinda irritated. It would be better to have a sit-down argument.

Thomas Kramer is a pig! He doesn't seem to have much respect for women. It's funny-when he appeared on "My Life On The D-List" and Atlanta Housewives, I just assumed he was a gay rich Dutch guy. Now I know he's a straight sexist rich Dutch guy. He managed to insult Joanna, Ana, Elsa and Lisa (though Lisa wasn't offended).

by Anonymousreply 20011/16/2012

Does anyone know anything about Lauren Foster, that transgender model who is Marysol's friend and was dissing Elaine?

by Anonymousreply 20111/16/2012

Once and for all - what the hell did Elsa do to her face? Not even a bad face lift looks like that.

by Anonymousreply 20211/16/2012

lol Elsa's face is horrible plastic surgery. Her daughter doesn't look much better.

by Anonymousreply 20311/16/2012

All about Lauren Foster:

by Anonymousreply 20411/18/2012

Interesting-Lauren looks more like a woman in candid pics but totally transexual in her modeling shots.

by Anonymousreply 20511/18/2012

I will say Miami has brought in some interesting side characters.

by Anonymousreply 20611/19/2012

Did you bitches see that they said the rumors around Miami is the husband of the blonde is gay?

by Anonymousreply 20712/21/2012

R207 and they are now on a break

by Anonymousreply 20812/21/2012

The mystery of Elsa's bad facelift has finally been revealed. Thirty years ago, Elsa made the mistake of having liquid silicone injected directly into her face, forming hard lumps that have moved and ruined her looks. No surgeon will touch her, the poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 20912/28/2012

The ratings for this Housewives show have been atrocious. Will it return for a 3rd season?

by Anonymousreply 21012/28/2012

r210, I would say it's likely given they are getting a two-part reunion. The ratings were bad in comparison to other Housewives, but not in comparison to other Bravo shows. Most of the new shows flopped big time, so Miami matching ratings of shows like Flipping Out and Top Chef should secure it.

by Anonymousreply 21112/28/2012

did anyone watch the reunion? OMG it was VICIOUS! Joanna v. Adriana and Ana v. Lea I am hoping there is a part 2.

by Anonymousreply 21212/28/2012

Why did Lea keep standing up? Bad back?

by Anonymousreply 21312/28/2012

I hope RHOM returns for a third season. This past season was one of most entertaining of the entire Housewives franchise, but it's a shame that it aired on Bravo's often low key Thursday nights opposite Project Runway on Lifetime. Also, of all the Housewives cities, this one should have aired during the summer months since the setting is so synonymous with the beach and warm weather. Bravo needs to get back to staggering the Housewives shows throughout the year because three installments airing at the same time is overkill.

by Anonymousreply 21412/29/2012

Who's ready for season 2? They cut back the housewives to 5 with 2 recurring friends...Karent the dentist is gone. Marysol and Ana are just friends. Adriana, Joanna, Lea and Lisa are still housewives and Alexia returns as a housewife.

Based on the trailer, the season is going to focus on duel weddings...Adriana and Joanna will both marry. Additionally, Adriana and Lea have gone from besties to feuding and Alexia is ready to take on the "trashy edit" as the cameras will show the legal drama surrounding her husband and son.

I'm watching. The trailer is in the link below and the season premieres August 12th.

My only complaint is I was hoping Bravo would take the opportunity and make this show about the Latinas! They should have taken a Latina from 7 different countries and made a cast. It would be a goldmine. Lea and Lisa are boring to me.

by Anonymousreply 21507/07/2013

ha how far Alexia has fallen...in season 1 she came off as so high class and above everyone else, now she is even trashier than Adriana and Joanna. MESS.

by Anonymousreply 21607/07/2013

Is Alexia's son still modeling? I think he's old enough now that I can talk vulgarly about him and his body.

by Anonymousreply 21707/07/2013

R217 not with those legal issues he's facing lol. I don't think he was ever that committed to working out and eating right anyway. He gives the impression of a lazy, spoiled, entitled boy who gets by on his face alone.

by Anonymousreply 21807/08/2013

It's going to be weird seeing old friends Lea and Adrianna going at it

by Anonymousreply 21907/09/2013

thank goodness Marysol and her equally scary-looking mother have been reduced to just "recurring". I don't get why Cohen loves them so much.

by Anonymousreply 22007/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.