Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

He really is fug

Mark Wahlberg through the years, from the upcoming March Vanity Fair

by Anonymousreply 5803/31/2013

He has never had a handsome face but he has a incredible body and sex appeal out the ass.

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2011

I just can't like Wahlberg, he simply represents evil to me.

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2011

Masculine trumps handsome.%0D %0D I'd eat his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2011

I'd swallow his spunk

by Anonymousreply 402/08/2011

He's a racist fucker who should be paying for the shit he did years ago, but he gets a pass. And yes, he's fug as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 502/08/2011

His body looks good in pictures but he's only about 5' 7" so it may not be impressive in person. He's smart though and produces some great shows like In Treatment, Boardwalk Empire and Entourage so he must be rich as hell too.

by Anonymousreply 602/08/2011

That last photo shows the back fat that never ever goes away no matter how many miles I trudge. Nice to know Marky deals with the same shit.

by Anonymousreply 702/08/2011

This was the photo that confirmed my gayness.

by Anonymousreply 802/08/2011

Hey assholes -

You DO realize that somewhere in Boston, there's an older Korean man walking around without one eye thanks to "Marky Mark's" race attack. See, Mark doesn't like the "chinks" and "niggers" in his hood.

Still "hot" now?

by Anonymousreply 902/08/2011

More so than ever, R9!

by Anonymousreply 1002/08/2011

People evolve r9. Most of us can overcome our beginnings.

by Anonymousreply 1102/08/2011

Didn't know that, R9. Did he ever try to make amends? Like support him financially for life?%0D

by Anonymousreply 1202/08/2011

He fits right in with the homophobic Catholic church.

by Anonymousreply 1302/08/2011

I've tried to find that out also and all I could find was Wahlberg apologizing to the court for what he did. It was only one of his many, many arrests.

However, the Catholic priest at Wahlberg's old parish in Boston just thinks he's adorable, a real stand-up guy.

R11, you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1402/08/2011

r9, he has another eye! Meanwhile Mark is soooo fucking sexy.

by Anonymousreply 1502/08/2011

Marky Mark probably had chip on his shoulder because of his lisp.

by Anonymousreply 1602/08/2011

I don't know any women who like him. Whatever he has seems only to appeal to certain gay men.

by Anonymousreply 1702/08/2011

[quote]Did he ever try to make amends? Like support him financially for life?%0D %0D That's what he SHOULD be doing, but all I've heard him say is that he has no trouble sleeping at night. He's an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1802/08/2011

He harassed a group of African American school kids with racist epithets, and when he was 16, again using racist language, he attacked a middle-aged Vietnamese man and left the man blind in one eye. Wahlberg was arrested for attempted murder, plead guilty to assault, and spent 45 days in jail. %0D %0D And though the right thing to do would be to try to find the man and make amends, Wahlberg says, he admits he hasn't done so -- but says he's no longer burdened by guilt. %0D %0D "I did a lot of things that I regretted and I certainly paid for my mistakes," Wahlberg says. "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right, by other people as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."

by Anonymousreply 1902/08/2011

He has a body and that's it. His upper eyelids have always been way too heavy and just plain fugly. He's white, pasty and a street thug. I'm sure no one on DL would have embraced him if he'd been running the streets in their neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 2002/08/2011

To me he's really fucking hot and always has been, way back since I had the same experience as r8. I read he's 5'8" and that's a fine height since I don't like tall guys. I don't like them too overbuilt either, which he might be, but in most pics he looks just about perfect to me. He's aging great, too.%0D %0D Every hot guy who gets talked about here has some troll that dogs him all over the site, going into every thread about him and posting some reason the rest of us shouldn't think he's hot. That reason never has anything to do with how hot the guy is.%0D %0D If that story about the racist violence as a teen is true, that's gross and he should be doing whatever he can to make amends, putting the guy's kids through college or whatever.%0D %0D But I'm not nominating him for a Nobel peace prize or claiming that he's an admirable person in any way. He's just really fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 2102/08/2011

Based solely on looks.... yes, he's always been hot.

Op didn't say nothing about moral character.

by Anonymousreply 2202/08/2011

No ..He is shorter then 5ft 8in. I saw him in a restaurant in New York and he's more like 5ft 6in. i was shocked at how small he was.

by Anonymousreply 2302/09/2011

I should be so fug.

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2011

Look at it this way, R24, when you're still fit in your 40s people assume you're a vapid whore. Always. It's as if you're supposed to snap gum.

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2011

I guess everybody has their own standards.

I can see a guy that I think is scorching and (like happened today) then see that he is a smoker and lose all attraction.

I'm pretty sure knowing that someone has taken a guy's eye out (racially motivated yet) would dampen my interest in them.

Catholics in action - I confessed to my priest, I'm done worrying about it. So convenient.

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2011

Nobody on DL is turning down anyone this "fug" in real life.

You should all be so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 2702/09/2011

Completely absurd, r25.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2011

He cleans up well.

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2011

5'7. Cute, and someone who worked on the CK ads years ago told me that MW has an average package (maybe he's a grower). Good actor, smart producer. Issues? Sure, but he's come a long way from South Boston.

by Anonymousreply 3002/09/2011

What I'd like to know is, his brother from New Kids on the Block (Donny Wahlberg) is losing his hair rapidly - aka, balding. So why isn't Marky Mark losing his hair?%0D %0D It begs the question, does he wear a piece?

by Anonymousreply 3102/09/2011

Donny is the cuter one.

by Anonymousreply 3202/09/2011

Maybe if we ignore it, it will go away?

by Anonymousreply 3302/09/2011

If only, R33. I've been wishing for him to go away for years. From his start as Vanilla Ice on steroids to his horrible acting in films like THE HAPPENING (that voice!), he's been one of the luckiest men in show business. Kind of like the white Will Smith, without the show business dynasty aspirations. %0D %0D His face is ugly and R31 is probably onto something.

by Anonymousreply 3402/09/2011

He may be, in your opinion, "fug," but it's becoming very apparent that many on DL wouldn't be able to recognize sexy if it came up to them and fucked them in the nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 3502/09/2011

I've said for many years the boy might have the body but that face is all kinds of broke down. His face looks a good 15 years older than he is.

That's what happens to you when you live the life of a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 3602/09/2011

Does he still have his third nipple?

by Anonymousreply 3702/09/2011

I think his face is gorgeous (yes, I know many people don't agree). If I saw facial pics of say 100 guys, I'm sure I'd pick him out as the best looking one. At least if pics 7, 10, 11, 12 or 15 from this slideshow were the one of him.

by Anonymousreply 3802/09/2011

Aging badly.

by Anonymousreply 3902/09/2011

I always thought Donny was more handsome than his brother. Sorry, but Mark Walberg is ugly. Is Donny a switch hitter? I thought I read something in the gossip rags some moons ago that he was living with a guy once who he had a fight with and the guy moved out.However, the fight was like a couple verses two roommates.

R34, you mentioned Vanilla Ice. Wow! as he is aging he is looking hotter and hotter. I think he looks way hotter now than he did when he was younger. I can't stand his tattoos, but in his case, his face is so hot that I over look his tats when I watch his show and drool. He has a show on HGTV where he flips houses for a living. Apparently he is doing really well in that line of work. He seems like a really nice guy, and he really seems business smart. He seems like he genuinely adores his daughter very much. I guess he isn't remotely a switch hitter? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 4002/09/2011

He's an ex-con with an ugliness that comes from within.

by Anonymousreply 4102/09/2011

Oh, the hawtness!

by Anonymousreply 4202/10/2011

looks great on camera but probably would be disappointed if I saw him in person. too short for my taste - he was on leno last night and leno showed a pic of when he visited soldiers overseas and all of these guys were towering over him. he looked like a tiny person.

by Anonymousreply 4302/10/2011

Just saw 'Boogie Nights' for the first time: MW is perfectly cast. (As is everyone else.) Fine film.

Sweet the way 'Dirk' doesn't punch and delete P S Hoffman's hopelessly crushing hanger-on.

by Anonymousreply 4402/10/2011

Wahlberg was at the peak of his hotness in the movie "Fear," with Reese Witherspoon.%0D %0D I am a SUCKER for bad boys, like the character he played, and he played it WELL.%0D %0D MW was so incredibly sexy in that role, that I fell for him right then and there.%0D %0D I think that what most gays are drawn to about him, is his hyper-masculinity. For guys attracted to masculine males, he epitomizes that "type."%0D %0D Nevertheless, it doesn't excuse his deplorable behavior.

by Anonymousreply 4502/10/2011

Yeah, yeah, I know it's fake.

and nsfw

by Anonymousreply 4602/10/2011

I think he's the hottest guy in H'wood, and I'm not usually into particularly masculine guys. Weird. I wouldn't say it's his "hyper-masculinity" that does it for me, but I guess you never know what makes someone attractive.%0D %0D I'll have to try to see "Fear," even if it means looking at Reese Witherspoon's chin for two hours. How tall does he look next to her? I think she's pretty tiny.

by Anonymousreply 4702/10/2011

hotness bump

by Anonymousreply 4803/27/2011

He has an ugliness that comes from within.

by Anonymousreply 4903/27/2011

I want to fuck him so bad.%0D

by Anonymousreply 5003/27/2011

He is scum.

by Anonymousreply 5103/27/2011

13: Shut uo doucebag!

by Anonymousreply 5203/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 5303/31/2013

It's still okay to be racist than homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 5403/31/2013

Whenever you're near me. I hear some sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 5503/31/2013

I'd love to be holding onto all that muscle while he was pounding out the veal. He'd have a good O face

by Anonymousreply 5603/31/2013

Never a stunning face. He had a great body and knew to use it to get his early attention. Face is not improving as he ages.

I'd say he's in the same league as Kevin Bacon and Sean Penn. Always had great bodies, were never male model stunning facially. Still decent looking men as they've gotten older.

by Anonymousreply 5703/31/2013

I liked him in "Three Kings"

by Anonymousreply 5803/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!