Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are there any male strip clubs/bars in NYC or the surrounding area?

I have a deal with a straight friend that I will go with him to a female strip club and he will go with me to a male one. (It's complicated...) Except I have some sense that there are no male strip joints in NYC. (Is this why people lament the closure of the Gaiety so much?) If this is the case, are there any in New Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, or Connecticut that are accessible by public transportation? If I am going to endure a lap dance from a woman, I am determined to in turn see my friend's reaction to dudes taking off their clothes in front of him. It would be ideal if it was a place where they actually showed dick and not just be all Gypsy Rose Lee and only get down to a G-string... also obviously ideal if it's a place where the guys are hot and not gross... but I am aware that beggars can't be choosers and I may have to take whatever I can get.

by Anonymousreply 3701/05/2013

Nothing like you want exists OP. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2011

Why don't you guys take in a Broadway show instead?

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2011

Bumping in case there's a place r1 doesn't know about

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2011

There's a place called VIP club on West 20th Street that goes "gay" on Sunday nights only. Old school strip club. I believe they call it "Club 20" on Sundays.

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2011

I can think of nothing appealing about paying some stranger to dance around naked for you. I think if most gay guys are desperate for some hot bod to feign interest in them, they usually have the cojones to just got all out and get a whore.

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2011

this is it.

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2011

There's Club 20 in flatiron on Sunday; Adonis Lounge in Brooklyn on Thursday; and Leboyz in midtown on Wednesday. Adonis is probably the best of the three. The dancers are primarily young muscle guys, similar to Jersey Shore cast types (but much better looking). They do not get completely naked on stage, by NYC law. But people go mostly for lap dances on the side, where the dancer may show you more. Twenty bucks a dance. There's also a place in Long Island where apparently the guys will strip to the nude one night a week. I think it's called Showtime.

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2011

[quote]If I am going to endure a lap dance from a woman, I am determined to in turn see my friend's reaction to dudes taking off their clothes in front of him That doesn't sound like a fair trade to me.

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2011

[quote]If I am going to endure a lap dance from a woman, I am determined to in turn see my friend's reaction to dudes taking off their clothes in front of him

I'm with R9, why do you have to endure the lap dance if all he has to do is watch guys take off their clothes? Hardly equal at all.

by Anonymousreply 1004/23/2011

Link to the Adonis Lounge Facebook page. A number of the guys strip at all three clubs, and some of them advertise on Rentboy.com.

by Anonymousreply 1104/23/2011

"Johnny Green Eyes" is unbelievably hot. Better than those pics suggest.

by Anonymousreply 1305/01/2011

that's a SHITLOAD of hot guys!

by Anonymousreply 1405/01/2011

There's Swinging Richards in Atlanta... but that's a pretty long cab ride :-)%0D

by Anonymousreply 1505/01/2011

Adonis club is moving from Brooklyn to New York.

by Anonymousreply 1605/30/2011

Just take him to see PRISCILLA on Broadway - let him see pretty girls who strip down to be hot guys!

by Anonymousreply 1705/30/2011

The "Web" on 58th for Asian strippers (and a few Europeans).

by Anonymousreply 1806/02/2011

Just take him to the bar at Splash or check out the gogos/strippers at Urge or The Cock. next!

by Anonymousreply 1906/02/2011

[quote]I think if most gay guys are desperate for some hot bod to feign interest in them, they usually have the cojones to just got all out and get a whore.

Most of the strippers ARE whores.

Strip clubs let you see what you're renting before you buy.

by Anonymousreply 2006/02/2011

HOT Douche Parade !

by Anonymousreply 2106/02/2011

If you like a little dulce con leche, there's a Latin-Afridan American stripper night at Nowhere Bar on 14th Street late Monday nights that gets pretty hot. Some very buff Dominican/PR boys wandering around, and unlike the other clus they're fully erect.

by Anonymousreply 2206/02/2011

Nowhere bar can be hot, but beware, the strippers can be pretty aggressive in seeking customers.

by Anonymousreply 2306/04/2011

On Long Island there's Cabaret Montreal, where the guys get completely nekkid but you have to BYOB.

by Anonymousreply 2406/04/2011

R24 can you share a link, or an address?

by Anonymousreply 2506/04/2011

You can always take him to see "Naked Guys Singing" at New World Stages on 50th St. About a dozen good-looking naked guys doing a cute revue about being naked and gay. It's pretty funny, and if you can elbow your way past past the bachelorette parties and mah-jongg clubs to get a front row seat, your buddy will get more than an eyeful of dick!

by Anonymousreply 2606/04/2011

Here you go:

by Anonymousreply 2706/04/2011

I like this guy from the Adonis too -- all 6'8" of him.

by Anonymousreply 2806/06/2011

The Adonis Lounge has left Brooklyn and is now at Evolve on E 58th Street every Wednesday. I'll be there with LOTS of singles.

by Anonymousreply 2906/06/2011

[quote]I'll be there with LOTS of singles.%0D %0D Singles ain't going to cut it there. Lap dances are $20 per song. You usually go for at least 2 songs, plus tip, you're talking $50 a pop. You try out 4 dancers, that's $200. Hot guys, good times, but expensive.

by Anonymousreply 3006/09/2011

I don't mean to sound naive but...

What exactly does a lap dance entail? Is it really just a scantily clad guy dancing over you? Or is there a lot of frottage to completion like in "Showgirls"? Or even just full on sexual acts?

by Anonymousreply 3106/09/2011

Mostly dancing & grinding, R31. For $20 generally you're not going to get much more, but some dancers do put in a little more effort for you. Some are basically bloodless robots, some are quite sensual.

by Anonymousreply 3206/09/2011

I've only been to NYC once, back in 1993 when I was 18. I always wanted to go back but once the Disnyfication happened, I lost interest. Are there any seedy areas around still? That is one of my favorite things about NYC... all the signs and how sex was so in your face. The color, the graffiti, the drag queens on the corner and the prostitutes. It just was really colorful with a great culture. %0D %0D Does any of this really survive still?

by Anonymousreply 3306/09/2011

any update?

by Anonymousreply 3401/01/2013

Is Cabaret Montreal still happening? Can't find anything about it online.

by Anonymousreply 3501/01/2013

What is the best club in Toronto?

by Anonymousreply 3601/05/2013

R35, it's still going on. To get on the mailing list, e-mail buffboyzzentertainment at gmail dot com.

by Anonymousreply 3701/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.