Fake bisexual: Alexander Cabot

by Anonymousreply 102/03/2011

True bisexual: Gabriel Aubry Fake bisexual: Who cares

by Anonymousreply 202/03/2011

True bi: Merv Griffin%0D %0D Fake bi: Madonna

by Anonymousreply 302/03/2011

True bisexual: Jared Leto%0D %0D fake bisexual: Pink

by Anonymousreply 502/03/2011

[quote]True bi: Merv Griffin%0D %0D %0D That's baloney. He was gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on Hugh Jackman's verandah.

by Anonymousreply 702/03/2011

True Bi: Most women over 35

Fake Bi: Most women under 35

by Anonymousreply 802/03/2011

True Bi: Anne Heche

Fake Bi: Elton John circa 1975

by Anonymousreply 902/03/2011

disagree about madonna. she was with ingrid for a long time. but most of her long relationships have been with men. but i suspect that is only because there aren't any women she could use to get where/what she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 1002/03/2011

true bi: some women%0D %0D fake bi: all men who claim to be bi

by Anonymousreply 1102/03/2011

True Bi: Sebastian Cabot Fake Bi: Brian Keith

by Anonymousreply 1202/03/2011

True bisexual: John Cheever%0D %0D Fake bisexual: Megan Mullally and every other actress who ever attended the GLAAD Awards.

by Anonymousreply 1302/03/2011

Brian Keith?! I had the MAJOR hots for him as a kid!

by Anonymousreply 1402/03/2011

Megan is bi? Women who attend the GLAAD awards are bi? Huh?

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2011

True bi: Sal Mineo%0D %0D Fake bi: Bobby Sherman%0D %0D %0D Sherman allowed Mineo to fuck him as Mineo agreed to promote Bobby's career by getting a recording contract and spot on the teen program, Shindig.

by Anonymousreply 1802/04/2011

I never heard Armani was bi. I always thought he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 2002/04/2011

For r16:

by Anonymousreply 2102/04/2011

True bisexual: Peter North

Fake bisexual: Matt Ramsey

by Anonymousreply 2202/04/2011

True bisexual: Lily

Fake bisexual: Nina

by Anonymousreply 2302/04/2011

True bisexual: David Bowie

Fake bisexual: Boy George

by Anonymousreply 2402/04/2011

True bisexual: Andy Taylor

Fake bisexual: Barney Fife

by Anonymousreply 2502/04/2011

True Bi: Anderson Cooper

Fake Bi: Wentworth Miller (he's really straight)

by Anonymousreply 2602/04/2011

R8 is incredible!

by Anonymousreply 2702/04/2011

R27 = Cathy Lee Crosby

by Anonymousreply 2802/04/2011

By "true," OP means, "someone I'd like to have sex with."

by Anonymousreply 2902/04/2011

Tom Hardy is a blinddrunk&drugsexual, not bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 3002/04/2011

Brando was omnisexual. He'd fuck anything with a pulse.

by Anonymousreply 3202/05/2011

Wanna bet R31?

by Anonymousreply 3302/05/2011

Anderson Cooper is NOT bi!

by Anonymousreply 3402/05/2011

Male Bisexuals like adult guys and teen-age boys.

by Anonymousreply 3502/05/2011

All male bis are straights in waiting, male bisexuality is just a phase before they end up married to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 3602/05/2011

True bi: Portia deRossi%0D %0D Fake bi: Anne Heche

by Anonymousreply 3702/05/2011

True Bisexual - Mary Poppin's

Fake Bisexual - Eliza Doolittle

by Anonymousreply 3802/05/2011

[quote]Mary Poppin's %0D %0D OH MY's!

by Anonymousreply 3902/05/2011

True bisexual: Starbucks

Fake bisexual: Caribou Coffee

by Anonymousreply 4002/22/2011

True bi-Brian, CABARET%0D %0D Fake bi-Catherine, BASIC INSTINCT

by Anonymousreply 4102/22/2011

Then they cheat on their wives with guys and only guys, R36.

by Anonymousreply 4202/22/2011

in all honesty if you think that bisexual cheaters only cheat on their partners with men you need to meet crazier people

by Anonymousreply 4302/22/2011

Marlon Brando was GAY, not bisexual. Two of his ex-wives have even said so. The love of his life was comic Wally Cox- he kept cox's ashes, and upon his death Brando's ashes were mixed with Cox's (per the instructions in his will).

by Anonymousreply 4402/22/2011

R44, dear, Marlon was bisexual. He loved to fuck women. At times. Count his children. His fucked-up children. No one made him do it. Now quit confusing love with sexuality and sexuality with the love of a person's life.

by Anonymousreply 4502/22/2011

Bisexuals cheat on their spouses with both sexes, hence the term "bisexual". I've known a few myself that have done it.

by Anonymousreply 4602/22/2011

R45- bite me, bitch. His WIVES say he was gay. Having sex with both genders doesn't make you bisexual. Stop confusing sex with sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 4702/22/2011

r38 stupidly posting "Mary Poppins" with an apostrophe destroyed this thread.

by Anonymousreply 4802/24/2011

True bisexual: David Bowie

Uh, no. He used genderfuck as a career move.

by Anonymousreply 4902/24/2011

True: Leo Dicaprio

by Anonymousreply 5004/01/2013

We live in a society where there is a need for labels, categories, and pretty much shoving people inside our own little boxes to understand them. Indeed, abstract thinking has pretty much been abandoned when it comes to the understanding of human beings in particular. Why we should even feel a need to impose our personal limitations of thinking onto another person’s way of life is beyond me. However, it lead me to cross paths with an individual quite like myself in terms of thought. Today we visit “The Real World”, I’m sure you might be pondering as to what I’m making reference to for it is apparent that if you are reading this you are already in “The Real World”. ”The Real World” I’m referring to is a reality television program on MTV originally produced by Mary-Ellis Bunim and Jonathan Murray. It was first broadcast in 1992, inspired by the 1973 PBS documentary series “An American Family”. It is the longest-running program in MTV history, one of the longest-running reality series in history, and it is credited with launching the modern reality TV genre.

A genre that has taken the platform and almost made a parody of life so much that one may ask, what would make a man who is already so educated and well-documented in accomplishments participate in such a program. This question can only be answered by the man himself, which is the 25-year-old Abilene, TX native Marlon Williams, cast member of MTV’s “The Real World Portland”. Marlon responds by saying, “being a thrill seeker I felt it was a good way to meet real people coming into a melting pot of sorts comprised of real stories, no scripts and still displayed on film.

How much of “The Real World” is actually real? Of course I know there is editing, but do you guys get sort of coached into taking situations in a certain direction?

Marlon: It is real, no coaching! They fly you in and just drop you off in the house. No, as the public you don’t get to see the entire full-picture of what happens in the house, but there is no one there telling us to do this or that.

What was life like for before television? I know you were a star athlete in college, but who is Marlon? Did you ever have ambitions of going professional at all, and how do you feel your life has changed since “The Real World” has aired?

Marlon: I was just a college student who tried out for professional Canadian Football, has drawn blueprints for buildings that have actually been constructed, and raps. I have opened up for acts such as Snoop Dogg and members of YMCMB. I’m also a year away from completing my industrial engineering degree. I’m always trying to get better at things I guess you could say I’m a workaholic, which granted me the opportunity to perform at South by Southwest this year.

As for the show, I would call it a love/hate situation. Of course there is loss of privacy but I like connecting with the fans, which can get overwhelming. It’s like being a mini-celebrity you must posses the personality to deal with people. You go to bars and people are buying you drinks and asking to take pictures it all goes along with the territory.

Now you’re willingly disclosed some personal information about yourself on television, and the information you disclosed was that you are bisexual…is that correct? What made you decide that this was the time for you to let something so personal about yourself be known publicly?

Marlon: Yes I am bisexual, but on the show I said I was straight. I admit it was terrible timing that initially started as a joke, but after I said it everyone in the house got quiet so that required me to be more detailed about the situation than I wanted to. At the same time I’m not trying to hide anything I’m not seeking long-term relationships or dates with a guy, but I’m not closed off from having that contact with a guy. I’m still a manly man who likes relationships with women; with guys it’s more of a fetish.

In your own words define what you consider to be bisexual, and how do you feel it’s possible to equally share an attraction to both genders without some bias?

Marlon: I don’t understand why you can’t like both. Social-norms have nothing to do with it. For me, with a man of course there is an attraction that is purely physical its just sex that’s all it is… I’m in and I’m out. Whereas, with a woman its sex combined with longevity, a relationship, the question of do we vibe-well, and having children.

Do you feel the other cast mates treated you any differently after the information you disclosed to them, and more importantly how did people you were close with before the show treat you?

Marlon: They actually came and talked to me more because it was judgment free zone. That opened the door for me to have a closer friendship with everyone in the house. As far as everyone else they treated me the same obviously they asked questions, but to them I’m the same old Marlon.

Since using such a public platform to disclose this topic, do feel that the stereotypes and bullying of other individuals because of their preference will be viewed differently in our society?

Marlon: Unfortunately I don’t think it will be viewed differently in our society, but I do hope to inspire other men in my situation to know that they are not alone. I want people to also know it doesn’t have to strip you of who you are, I’m still a man it, doesn’t change that and it doesn’t change the fact that I have played football on a level that most men only dream of being 20%- 30% smaller than the average linebacker you can’t strip me of my masculinity because of my sexuality. So I just hope that maybe other guys can be more open about who they are and have a positive reaction.

by Anonymousreply 5107/25/2013

True bi: Cynthia Nixon

Fake bi: Madonna

by Anonymousreply 5207/26/2013

True bisexual: Sponge Bob Square Pants

Fake bisexual: Barney the Dinosaur (gay, nasty leather pig.)

by Anonymousreply 5307/26/2013

True bisexual: Angelina Jolie

Fake bisexual: Snooki

by Anonymousreply 5407/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 5508/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.