Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dwight, Lawrence and Derek from Housewives of Atlanta...

How do these ghetto queens not get killed walking down the streets of Atlanta? You don't see this shit on the streets of NYC!

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 5012/07/2012

You don't; everybody else does.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 101/31/2011

The ATL police wouldn't allow it, honey!

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 201/31/2011

I've always found Atlanta to be a very progressive city. People seem to allow everyone to live their own lives.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 301/31/2011

My mother thinks Dwight might be "one of those".

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 401/31/2011

Please OP, it's Atlanta, not Halleyville, Alabama. No one inside the city of Atlanta would give a second look at these guys because they're a dime a dozen. Now if they pranced their stuff out on the street out in some of the suburbs like Lawrenceville or Acworth I think they might get a few strange looks, but most likely they'd be left alone there too.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 502/01/2011

R4, Please let mom know that he told me that he "hit on" NeNe.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 602/01/2011

Okrr?

Some of the hateful comments on that video from The Blacks are just nauseating...

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 702/01/2011

Here is Dwight's tasteful and luxurious crib.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 802/01/2011

Love Dwight's place!

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 902/01/2011

My sister got married in Atlanta and her wedding planner was the queeniest queen who ever queened. Everyone knew he was gay, but the women loved him.

I think the south abides by a 'suspect, but don't ask' rule.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1002/01/2011

More like a "even your dog knows you're gay" rule.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1102/01/2011

I'm a gay man and these three disgust me.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1202/01/2011

Atlanta is little different than any other American city with a large gay population. The vast majority of people simply don't care or have time to worry about who's gay.

Metropolitan Atlanta has almost 6 million people with the 3rd largest percentage of gay people in the US. Trust me, there is nothing that goes on anywhere else that Atlantans haven't seen time and time again.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1302/01/2011

Do they walk around in high heels all the time? That part baffles me. There are gay men who do this who aren't at a Pride Parade or aren't drag queens?

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1402/01/2011

You don't see it on the streets of NYC because it's tacky. Paris burned a long time ago here. Queens of that caliber here wear Louboutin men's, hermes scarves and carry either a Birkin or a monogrammed Goyard that someone gave them or they stole.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1502/01/2011

[quote]WHITE PEOPLE ARE DEMONIC LIZARDS. PROOF! LOOK UP REPTILIAN CNN REPORTER ON YOUTUBE. WAKE UP!!!!!!!%0D %0D from R2s link.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1602/01/2011

No R14, I have never seen men walking around on the street in high heels unless it was a full bore drag queen, or some tranny hooker, and I've seen that far more times than I can remember. Everything you see on that stupid TV show is ratcheted up considerably to make it as jaw dropping and salacious as possible because that draws in the viewers who want to "see the freaks". I'm sure these queens probably dress and act provocatively when they're out partying at the bars or in their own social milieu, but even they have sense enough to know when and where to tone it down.

As the old saying goes, don't believe everything you see on TV.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1702/01/2011

[quote]And you know, when WILL you people learn to properly speak and write English? It%E2%80%99s tiresome, having to put up with your Ebonic ranting all the time. We%E2%80%99ve given you over a hundred years to pull it together, and you still refuse%E2%80%A6I mean, honestly. %0D %0D A fabulous swishy gay black cop is the LEAST of your problems, Jamal. (And good on him for attaining an actual position of power in life and rising above the station of his race!)%0D %0D %0D Which one of you bitches posted this?

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1802/01/2011

I saw Derek in an HBO documentary about black women's hair made by Chris Rock, and he was wearing his high heels in every scene in that too.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 1902/01/2011

Many years ago (I'm talking in the 70's) I met this black guy at a bar here in Atlanta who worked for the APD as the intake officer at one of the police precincts. He was the officer who processed incoming arrestees and took the mug shots, fingerprints, etc. He was without doubt the queeniest queen who ever queened. We were talking about his work with the police force and he told me how upset he was a few days earlier because they had done a sting on the bush queens in Piedmont Park that night and they were hauling van loads of them in. Unfortunately many of the guys he had to process were personal friends of his.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2002/01/2011

In the AJC article, Dwight mentioned his girlfriend. Really? I picture him shrieking and running away at the mere mention of a vajajay, much less him ever coming face to face with one.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2102/01/2011

GF? omg!!

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2202/02/2011

I thought Dwight was actually married to woman. I think she is a lesbian. And he has a partner.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2302/02/2011

R21, when Dwight refers to a woman as his "girlfriend", it's in the same manner a female would refer to another woman as a girlfriend. I've known lots of southern gay men who always refer to their female friends as "girlfriends". It just means they're friends who happen to be girls.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2402/02/2011

R25, you're full of shit. Atlanta is the most racially mixed city I've ever visited. Take your secret white power structure and blow out your ass.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2602/02/2011

I'm not so sure about that, R21. I've heard men/women use girlfriend in the context that you mention but I didn't get that from the AJC photo spread. %0D %0D I heard Miss Lawrence's "Closet Freak" on Larry Flick's radio show today, the mix is very very good.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2702/02/2011

Dwight was with a white gay man at Cynthia's wedding. They looked like boyfriends to me. I have been wondering how the gay men on the Atlanta housewives show survive too. They are flamboyant which means people can easily indentify them as gay making them a target for harrassment and violence.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2802/02/2011

[quote]Actually people like Dwight are routinely gunned down in Atlanta,

You sir, are a complete goddamn dumb ass who clearly doesn't know a goddamn thing you're talking about. In fact you're far to fucking stupid to even realize how stupid you are. If your IQ was one point lower you'd most likely be a turnip.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 2902/03/2011

Cee-lo had a song called Closet Freak a while back. Lisa Wu named her fashion line Closet Freak. Now Miss Laurence has a song called Closet Freak. Try on a new idea, folks.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3002/03/2011

They're fine in Atlanta and Savannah ONLY. If they venture out to the rest of Georgia - Hell No.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3102/03/2011

R31 has obviously never been to Augusta, Columbus, Athens, Albany, or Macon. The way you see these fools act on that show is how they act in private, on camera, or when they're out bar hopping. Even they have sense enough to know when they're in the general public they need to tone down the drama queen act.

Just as in any state in America, if people like that go to small towns and act a damn fool, they're subject to being treated as something strange.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3202/03/2011

R19%0D %0D I saw the documentary Chris Rock did too.%0D %0D Derek was portrayed as some big mucky muck in the hair business. He wins the number 1 award at these huge black hair shows/extravaganzas.%0D %0D He wasn't the only man wearing tight pants, high heels, and attitude.%0D %0D Good documentary for anyone who hasn't seen it.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3302/03/2011

Lawrence should try out for American Idol next time they come thru Atlanta.%0D %0D He's got a good voice.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3402/03/2011

I liked when Andy asked on his chat show why any man would want to wear high heels. It was clear that he found the practice ludicrous.%0D %0D Iman replied, "Well, high heels make your legs look good."%0D %0D and NeNe followed that with, "And Derek DOES have nice legs."%0D %0D That pretty much shut Andy up.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3502/03/2011

Dwight got evicted.

"The Real Housewives of Atlanta's" honorary housewife, Dwight Eubanks, was apparently evicted from his home just outside of Atlanta on Jan. 19.

According to Access Atlanta columnist Rodney Ho, several Decatur, Ga., residents have written in about the infamous incident. Witnesses say they saw Eubanks outside of his home with several marshals nearby and a U-Haul in the driveway. The next day, a for sale sign was placed on the home.

So was Eubanks evicted? Well, maybe.

Ho recently chatted with Eubanks on the phone to get the scoop on the incident and Eubanks was less than forth-coming with straight answers.

%E2%80%9CI have a lawsuit with my ex-partner,%E2%80%9D quipped Eubanks. According to Ho, the lawsuit was never found on record.

The ex-partner in question is assumed to be Terry Morris, whom Eubanks has been living with since June 1999.

When asked whether the house belonged to him, Eubanks again eluded the answer. %E2%80%9CIt%E2%80%99s a long story but it%E2%80%99s none of my stuff,%E2%80%9D explained Eubanks, referring to the possessions seen on the lawn and driveway. %E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99m helping a friend move his stuff,%E2%80%9D

The house actually belongs to Morris, according to two tax liens from 2010.

At least two eviction attempts have previously occurred at this residence and been documented on tax liens. Records also show that the house was purchased for $350,000 in November 2009.

Since the house doesn%E2%80%99t belong to Eubanks, it%E2%80%99s uncertain whether he%E2%80%99s in a financial pinch or not.

Could this instead be a lover%E2%80%99s spat that ended in eviction? What%E2%80%99s really going on with Eubanks?"

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3602/03/2011

I KNEW IT! I always suspected that creature didn't own that house. Just like the rest of the cast in their rental houses posing as owners and supposedly houses rented by the show to make them look more up and up than they really are. Dwight will be living in a section 8 within a week, I'll bet.

These people are their lives are all a complete farce.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3702/03/2011

just ignore anything from GA.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3802/03/2011

The mental picture of Dwight having sex with anyone is enough to make me hurl.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 3902/05/2011

Dwight had a wife and a partner, which Im assuming was Terry

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4002/05/2011

"In fact you're far to fucking stupid to even realize how stupid you are."%0D %0D The irony is soooooo delicious.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4102/05/2011

I would not say Atlanta is racially integrated. All the Blacks live on oneside of the highway and the whites live on the other.

I wonder what is going to happen to NeNe, she will be flat broke in 2 or 3 years.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4202/05/2011

Uh, no, you're thinking of Milwaukee, R42. We live and work together and have for hundreds of years.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4302/05/2011

I was talking to a guy from Georgia in a bar here in NYC about this a couple of weeks ago. He said that gay men in Atlanta tend to be on the flamoyant side, and it's not no unusual to see a man walking down the street in heels.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4402/05/2011

It's simple-the gays fabulous and cosmopolitan parts of the city. They're not prancing around in the rural or hood parts.

We have a new gay though-the correspondent on Kandi's "Kandi Koated Nights", Funky Dineva. Check out this bitch. He's from Miami but now resides in Atlanta

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4511/12/2012

He's a real queer wearing that fucking make up. What a bitch. Lol

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4612/07/2012

Say what you will about Dwight, Lawrence or Derek but them bitches get lots of DL Atlanta dick and you know it.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4712/07/2012

Keep your damn fool mouth shut, Nene at r47. Ain't no reason to open that can a worms.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4812/07/2012

can it be said that Apollo definitely has had a dick in his mouth, or has fucked a guy's ass, or let a guy blow him?

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 4912/07/2012

I hope Derek and Lawrence keep doing their Bravo recaps on air. They're funny as hell.

by Get back, Ghetto Gurls!!reply 5012/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.