Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Paula Prentiss interview after a showing of "Man''s Favorite Sport."

From last August. She's just charming, and still has the best voice ever.

by Anonymousreply 1901/22/2015

Loved her to pieces. I was bored to tears watching that. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 101/28/2011

I love Paula Prentiss!

Wonderful of you to start up this thread, OP.

She was the greatest. No one else is like her even now. She is truly one of a kind.

by Anonymousreply 201/28/2011

Paula Prentiss bump!

She was so cool. Someone must have something to add to this thread, right?

by Anonymousreply 301/29/2011

I too loved her when I was a child but that was hard to watch...some things are best left to our memories. Wonder what Dick Benjamin looks like....

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2011

Paula Prentiss bump.

Anyone a fan?

by Anonymousreply 602/06/2011

I recently read about the bizarre business of Paula Prentiss's sister Ann dying in prison for putting a hit out on her brother-in-law, Richard Benjamin and her father as well. Does anyone have any additional information about this? What was the cause of death and if she was insane, why was she in prison and not in a mental hospital?

by Anonymousreply 810/31/2011

The World of Henry Orient! Catch-22! Stepford Wives!

Who DOESN'T love Paula Prentiss?

by Anonymousreply 910/31/2011

"I thought you were my friend" "I thought you were my friend"

by Anonymousreply 1010/31/2011

"He & She" had an amazing montage opening.

by Anonymousreply 1110/31/2011

I thought she dies when I saw this thread. Weird thing that.

R8. She did what she did and died last January. She assaulted her father with a pistol and was sent to jail. While she was in jail, she placed a hit on her dad and brother in law. I have no idea as to if she was mentally ill or not. My thoughts lead more to her having been criminally insane.

Ann Prentiss was a supporting actress and did bit parts and the like. She was really easy on the eyes and had a nice speaking voice like how Paula Prentiss does.

The rumor that I heard is that Paula Prentiss and Ann Prentiss were both molested by their father, but I obviously have no way in hades to know if that is true or not at all.

Weird. Glad Paula is not dead.

by Anonymousreply 1210/31/2011

"Man's Favorite Sport" I saw at a drive-in double bill with "Marnie". And it includes shots of the original Abercombie store in SF when it was a sporting goods store.

by Anonymousreply 1310/31/2011

funny, beautiful, great with ROCK HUDSON and they should have done more together...o loved her and i loved her looks, too.

by Anonymousreply 1410/14/2012

I remember Dick gave an interview about he complaining about hot dogs should be skinned. She said something if would like to wearing them...

LOVE her. She's like the Rosalind Russell of our time but sadly underrated...

by Anonymousreply 1510/14/2012

Man's Favorite Sport. I love that movie!

by Anonymousreply 1610/14/2012

Paula Prentiss and Jim Hutton where wonderful as a duo in "Where The Boys Are."

by Anonymousreply 1710/14/2012

Ann was not mentally insane. She had a hard childhood. Her personal life is not one for me to share, but I can and will say that she made me laugh...cry...scream and yell on a daily basis! Beautiful heart of gold but lost and lonely. Her suster and brother in law visited but not often. Complicated relationship and not ours to judge! Ann is missed...when I left her as we were cell mates...I went to a program where I could not contact her until my release...by then 9 months later I was too late :( She was not insane...sad and troubled but not insane. She loved her sister and niece dearly and even looked up to her brother in law dearly. Unfortunately lots of people took advantage of her in there but she was smarter than them ...she was tough as hell and stubborn too! She had health issues and sometimes refused her medication. I pray she died peacefully!! Ann you are missed and thought of often...from your Angel!!

by Anonymousreply 1812/29/2012

Why did she try to have Richard Benajim killed and why did she beat up her father>

by Anonymousreply 1901/22/2015
Need more help? Click Here.