Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay Anchor Dishes Former Colleagues

Charles Perez of WABC-7 was later seen on Miami's WSVN.

by Anonymousreply 12008/26/2012

He guest hosted for Regis a few years ago. Guess he won't be in the running.

by Anonymousreply 101/28/2011

Legal name is Charles Dabney. Created Perez (mother's maiden name) to have a better chance of being hired. Stations have EEO quotas.

by Anonymousreply 201/28/2011

She sounds like a DL'er.

by Anonymousreply 701/28/2011

used to date Norman (who I love) from the first Real World...

by Anonymousreply 801/28/2011

He in TV as a Production Assistant on Rick Lake's talk show in New York.

by Anonymousreply 901/28/2011

Hostile, resentful, bitter

by Anonymousreply 1001/28/2011

LOL @ "He hardly knew anyone," said a source. "The book should be 'Confessions of a Bad Anchorman.' He was dreadful. A young Ted Baxter."%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1101/28/2011

I bet Charles and Sam had the bitchiest stare-offs.

by Anonymousreply 1301/28/2011

LOL R13%0D %0D Where is the WABC Insider now!!!

by Anonymousreply 1401/28/2011

[quote]He is handsome but sounds unhinged and way too caught up with being a "professional gay" rather than a gay professional.

Unhinged? Fuck you, read his book first. You do realize even in NY out gays get pissed on don't you? Especially by closet queens like Sam Champion. But just read any thread here about a successful out gay man.

by Anonymousreply 1501/28/2011

R15 nor does being an "out gay" render one exempt from criticism.%0D %0D And your description of Charles Perez as a "successful out gay man" is blatantly inaccurate..........much like his book, which hasapparently has obvious errors of fact, based on the article in today's paper.

by Anonymousreply 1601/28/2011

should read :%0D %0D which apparently has obvious errors of fact, based on the article in today's paper.%0D

by Anonymousreply 1701/28/2011

[quote]your description of Charles Perez as a "successful out gay man" is blatantly inaccurate%0D %0D Exactly! Anyone who read the stories about the weeks of headline drama with his ex in Miami knows that he's no example of a "successful out gay man." He's a good-looking guy but I wouldn't want him in my circle of friends.

by Anonymousreply 1901/28/2011

Is he related to Michelle Dabney-Perez? She used to drive me crazy, with the way she'd overpronounce her own damn name. "This is Michelle Dabney-Perez"--and she'd do the Michelle Dabney in a completely bland, white-chick voice (she was, after all, a completely bland, pasty white chick), and then suddenly add "Perez" in a voice sounding like Rita Moreno in West Side Story.

by Anonymousreply 2001/28/2011

Michelle Dabney-Perez - his sister

by Anonymousreply 2101/28/2011

Does he out anyone at ABC that we didn't previously know is gay?

by Anonymousreply 2201/28/2011

So she took the same fake last name? Because someone said he adopted "Perez" as a cosmetic boost to his career.

by Anonymousreply 2301/28/2011

Adopting "Perez" is the first hint of a professional victim in training.

by Anonymousreply 2401/28/2011

Any Steve Bartelstein stories in the book..?

by Anonymousreply 2501/28/2011

Damn! Perez lost his looks big time. I remember him from his talk show years ago, and to see that picture of him on the link, its like night and day. Poor guy, no wonder he's so bitter.

by Anonymousreply 2601/28/2011

Bitchy Bitter Queen rips into everyone who has ever "done her wrong".%0D %0D %0D Who'd ever write a thing like that?!

by Anonymousreply 2701/28/2011

One thing you never do is burn bridges.

by Anonymousreply 2801/28/2011

Since when is Sam Champion a closet quees, I used to see him at gay bars all the time, he wasn't hiding anything.

by Anonymousreply 2901/28/2011

[quote]Since when is Sam Champion a closet quees, I used to see him at gay bars all the time, he wasn't hiding anything.

Professionally, Dear. In all his years on "Good Morning America" he has never talked about his 'private" life. We know about everyone else's wives and husbands and kids but zip about him and Robin.

by Anonymousreply 3001/28/2011

Thanks Charles!!

Always glad to know someone's out there keeping a gay stereotype alive for us. We all thank you for your HARD work!

by Anonymousreply 3101/28/2011

[quote]He in TV as a Production Assistant on Rick Lake's talk show in New York.

What's that again, Tonto?

by Anonymousreply 3201/28/2011

On Ricki Lake he was a show producer, not a PA

by Anonymousreply 3301/28/2011

I thought Sam Champion was out and was open about it on GMA.

by Anonymousreply 3401/28/2011

The ex outed him as having "gender identity issues" that he was in treatment for.

by Anonymousreply 3501/28/2011

You would think it would be different but NYC has the worst fucking anchors in the country.

by Anonymousreply 3601/28/2011

[quote]The ex outed him as having "gender identity issues" that he was in treatment for.%0D %0D I had forgotten that. He really got pissed when the ex blabbed to the media about his cross-dressing. Their public break-up was being covered by the other TV stations so it's no wonder Charlie's bosses were upset.

by Anonymousreply 3701/28/2011

'NYC has the worst fucking anchors in the country.'

NYC is the number one television market

by Anonymousreply 3801/28/2011

Sam Champion may be seen at gay bars and nightclubs, but just how out he is at GMA is a matter of some dispute. Appears more like "DADT" to me.

Perez sounds as if he is a publicity hound. He may have a case against his former employees in Miami. They certainly did not want adverse publicity for their anchors. But he was employed by WABC in NY for a short time. Sounds more like sour grapes. What station would hire him now?

by Anonymousreply 3901/28/2011

Christ, an out guy wants to name names and throw shit and he gets attacked at Datalounge. I thought that was what this fucking site was about. Or at least it used to.

by Anonymousreply 4001/28/2011

I think he's cute. Didn't he anchor one of those trash tabloid shows back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 4101/28/2011

Post #24,987 wherein an out gay man is mercilessly pilloried.

by Anonymousreply 4201/28/2011

[quote]"Does he out anyone at ABC that we didn't previously know is gay?"

Buy her book, R22. That's why this tired tacky queen is naming names to begin with.

Do you think she would sell any books [italic] otherwise? [/italic]

Uhm, no.

by Anonymousreply 4301/28/2011

I think he would make a handsome woman at best.

Handsome women usually score smarter gigs than 'newsreader', though.

by Anonymousreply 4401/28/2011

[quote]In all his years on "Good Morning America" he has never talked about his 'private" life.%0D %0D He's the WEATHER MAN. Who cares? I've seen him in bars around NYC too, and frankly couldn't think of something less interesting. HE'S THE WEATHER MAN.

by Anonymousreply 4501/28/2011

r40, what he did was TACKY TACKY TACKY and rude. Shit rolls downhill. TAKE THE HIGH ROAD you won't get it all over you.

by Anonymousreply 4601/28/2011

[quote]Bitchy Bitter Queen rips into everyone who has ever "done her wrong".

Who'd ever write a thing like that?!

by Anonymousreply 4701/28/2011

[quote]BTW, OP, it is "disses" not "dishes."

In this instance it could be either.

To "diss" = to disrespect someone or something

To "dish" = to spread gossip

Charles Perez is doing both in this book.

by Anonymousreply 4801/28/2011

He's a nasty piece of work and a liar. He says he "settled" his lawsuit but in truth he dropped it. He was known to be a regular at the fort lauderdale bath house. Cheated on everyone of his boyfriends. He is all kinds of crazy.

upthread, the poster stated correctly that he started using Perez because of hiring practices. Walter Perry, another anchor did the same and suddenly became Walter Perez. And he was never a producer on Ricky Lake, just a lowly PA, a lackey.

by Anonymousreply 4901/28/2011

Didn't know that Charles Perez crossdressed.%0D %0D He'd make a beautiful woman. Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 5001/28/2011

[quote] Not smart to do a tell all book with bitchy commentary at this stage in his career (or what's left of it.)%0D %0D I'm sure he figures he'll never be hired again for a job like anchoring and there's good reason to think that after the messy of the public break up and his lawsuit against his employers. The book is a way to make money and get some revenge, and it would be harder to find a publisher and and interested book buyers if he waited longer.%0D %0D Drama and attacks are likely to boost sales. It's not as though he can rely on personal fame to do the selling. %0D %0D I saw an article a while ago about Perez's upcoming book where it was advertised that Sam Champion and Anderson Cooper's names would make some sort of appearances in the book. As I recall Perez said in his Advocate interview that he'd never met Anderson Cooper and only just talked to him on the phone once (it sounded like a work call). A boring phone call "appearance" of a more famous guy is being used to sell the book? Maybe he and Sam Champion had some sort of serious exceptional friction, but I can't help thinking talking about Sam a lot in the book would probably be more about cashing in on Sam's greater fame.

by Anonymousreply 5101/28/2011

[quote] He really got pissed when the ex blabbed to the media about his cross-dressing.%0D %0D The ex went into his email to find private messages about his therapy sessions and sent an email that discussed gender identity issues to everyone in his address book including his bosses and everyone he worked with. %0D %0D He was mad that Perez was dumping him for another guy.

by Anonymousreply 5201/28/2011

R20, so true. I always loathed the way she would pronounce the last part of her name.

by Anonymousreply 5301/28/2011

[quote]He's the WEATHER MAN. Who cares? I've seen him in bars around NYC too, and frankly couldn't think of something less interesting. HE'S THE WEATHER MAN.

Most TV weathermen are gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 5401/28/2011

Yes. My friends and I always refer to then as "weather fairies"

by Anonymousreply 5501/28/2011

[quote]He's the WEATHER MAN. Who cares? I've seen him in bars around NYC too, and frankly couldn't think of something less interesting. HE'S THE WEATHER MAN.

Does the Shortbuses stop at Splash? What the fuck does it matter what his actual job is on the show? They all sit on the couch and talk about stories. That's how the audience knows about people's private lives. ALL except Sam and closet case Robin. AND he has never talked about his life when he has subbed on Regis & Kelly either, just like Anderson Cooper. Kelly just sits and swoons. Yes, I've seen him around town too, I know he's queer as a three dollar bill but he is most definitely not OUT to the general television viewing public.

by Anonymousreply 5601/28/2011

He lost his discrimination complaint against the ABC affiliate in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 5701/28/2011

Not accurate, R57. He withdrew his complaint after coming to some sort of agreement with the station.

by Anonymousreply 5801/28/2011

The station didn't agree to anything. He dropped his complaint. Steve Rothaus at the Miami herald is one of Charles' best friends. He has written endlessly and sometimes falsely about this case. He should be fired. He's a joke as a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 5901/28/2011

[quote]He withdrew his complaint after coming to some sort of agreement with the station.%0D %0D Drop the lawsuit, Charles Perez or we'll release the video of Miss Charlene Perez lip-synching to Gloria Estefan.

by Anonymousreply 6001/28/2011

Let's see, he's a bitter queen who apparently hates most everyone he's ever come into contact with. He has no problems saying nasty things about these people and thinks everyone else is out to get him. He sounds like he'd fit in very nicely here at Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 6101/28/2011

Truth be told, he wasn't really 'out'. He was 'outted' by the ex and the messy break up. Until then, he was professionally closeted like most others in the entertainment industry ........no ??%0D %0D He's never struck me as a friend of the family, so fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 6201/28/2011

r63 I didn't watch Real World but I understand Perez appeared on an old season as the boyfriend of one of the gay cast members. %0D %0D I haven't heard anything about Perez being a swell guy and I don't know if he discussed being gay on air at all when he was anchoring news, but I believe he would be classified as already out as gay. The gender identity issues and messy public break up were the fresh things that came up before he was fired.

by Anonymousreply 6301/28/2011

While he appeared on Real World as boyfriend of one of the guys, when he got his own show that was totally gone from his resume. He went into a closet and it was only some in the gay community that even remembered his RW episodes. There was no Perez Hilton to spread the news about Charles Perez in those days.

by Anonymousreply 6401/28/2011

How recent is the photo in OP's link? He looks awful.%0D %0D BTW, I think that Chuck is posting in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6501/28/2011

I have friend that worked at WPLG, the ABC affiliate in Miami. It is a snake pit of bitter, bitchy queens. You can bet he got fired because of some drama, but not discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 6601/28/2011

r49, are you talking about Walter Perez on Philadelphia television? IIRC, his wife was a host on QVC and stalked by a fan who showed up at their house.

by Anonymousreply 6701/28/2011

I think it is telling that WABC insider hasn't posted on this thread

by Anonymousreply 6801/30/2011

What do you think WABC Insider is (or isn't) telling, R68?

by Anonymousreply 6901/30/2011

Just a side note.%0D %0D For all of you NYers out there who watch ABC news - you know how they have those dancing numbers down the street, skipping along? In my mind I always picture it as Sam Champion and Steve Bartlestein.%0D %0D Steve Bartlestein was another ABC train wreck, meth queen. Sam seems to be the only one who got out unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 7001/30/2011

The book has made the rounds in the newsroom and although none of us are very happy that he's put such venom into print, so much of what Charles has written is clearly bitter bullshit.

He never worked very hard to ingratiate himself with anyone on-camera or off while he was here - he had a superiority complex that was unbelievable. Toward the end of his tenure here, his weekend co-anchor Sandra Bookman didn't even speak to him off camera (and yet surprisingly she gets no mention in his book at all). And when his contract was up after two years, it was very clear that management wasn't going to renew it - he wasn't fired, but he was not renewed and asked to leave.

So for him to say what he has about the rest of the on-camera staff is ridiculous, and clearly sour grapes because they're all still here and he's not. It's rare that on-camera talent leaves us once they are here (unless, like Sam Champion, they make the move to network) - some of our anchors and reporters have been with the station for 20 years - so Charles' dismissal was unusual and he knew it - no wonder he's bitter.

Bill Ritter, who's a decent guy if not my personal favorite, and has been around a long time, said it best: "you see that he couldn't get this book published by a reputable house - it's a vanity press. I'll bet he paid them to publish his book." Sadly for Charles, he burned so many bridges in the broadcasting industry that no one will book him to promote his book on their TV shows - and perhaps that serves him right.

by Anonymousreply 7101/30/2011

I can't imagine anyone saying anything nasty about Dinah Williams or Bill Ritter, for that matter. Both seem so damn nice.

by Anonymousreply 7201/30/2011

The New York anchor Charles liked is Sade Baderinwa, pronounced Sha-DAY Ba-der-in-WAH. Birth name Folasade Olayinka Baderinwa.%0D %0D A few years ago while doing a live report in Hackensack she was hit by a car which kept going. She was off-the-air for a few months.

by Anonymousreply 7301/30/2011

WABC Insider, any comments by Charles about Lori Stokes or Ken Rosato? She seems phony.

by Anonymousreply 7401/30/2011

[quote]Sade Baderinwa, pronounced Sha-DAY Ba-der-in-WAH

Always sounded like Sharday Ben Waa Balls.

by Anonymousreply 7501/30/2011

Perez was "hurt" to be "outed" (though he'd already been out on Real World), but now his book outs people like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 7601/30/2011

"It seemed as if the [talk] show had been on the air five minutes and Michael Musto, the columnist at the Village Voice, was calling me a hypocrite for denying my romantic relationship with Norman on The Real World.%0D %0D "I was never in a romantic relationship with Norman on The Real World. But it didn't matter. Perception trumped reality.%0D %0D "In truth, he just wanted me to come out, and I was looking for ways to dance around it. One of his notable columns was actually titled, 'Fuck You Charles Perez.' It hurt."%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 7701/30/2011

Sam Champion looks like he can be a bitch/diva when he wants to. %0D %0D He's also not attractive. Too plump and cookie smelling for my tastes.%0D %0D Now Lonnie Quinn, there's a man!

by Anonymousreply 7801/30/2011

Sam Champion's laugh (Har! Har! Har!) when he co-hosts with Kelly, sounds like Francis the Talking Mule.

by Anonymousreply 7901/30/2011

Thank you WABC insider for your comments.

by Anonymousreply 8001/30/2011

R78, you must be joking. Sam and Lonnie are exactly the same type.

by Anonymousreply 8101/30/2011

[quote] Sam and Lonnie are exactly the same type.

Well looks wise maybe, but Lonnie is married with kids, who he talks about and has even had on the weekend show.

by Anonymousreply 8201/30/2011

R82, you do know that Lonnie's is a sham marriage, right? Everyone knows he married that woman in Miami so she could have her green card, and then used that marriage and kids to promote his own career.

I think the kids may even be adopted.

He's gayer than Gaye Gayerson - or Sam Champion!

by Anonymousreply 8301/30/2011

Lonnie Quinn is also a great looking tranny.

by Anonymousreply 8401/30/2011

Because Lonnie looked too much like Sam, he was bypassed as replacement when our brother went to GMA. Lonnie's happy at 2, flirts with anchor Chris Wragge and shares a cab with him after work.

by Anonymousreply 8501/31/2011

In newspaper story r57 posted (also below) Charles says he named network anchors who are gay. Is Muir on the list?

by Anonymousreply 8601/31/2011

WEHT Norm Corpi?%0D %0D What exactly does Perez say about darling Bill Ritter?%0D %0D Now Walter Perez! I loved him....is he still in Philadelphia?

by Anonymousreply 8701/31/2011

He names Anderson Cooper (duh!) and Shepard Smith. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 8801/31/2011

For those who care, here are highlights of the section of Charles' book about WABC:%0D %0D - Bill Ritter, Liz Cho, and Diana Williams conspired together to have Perez removed because, according to his account, he was in line for a weekday anchor job and Diana's longevity at WABC was in question. [none of which is true] %0D %0D - Sade Baderinwa's injury from a hit and run accident that forced her off the air for months was "Diana's saving grace". According to Perez, the station only kept Diana on at 5pm to provide some sort of normalcy to the newscast. Sade, says Perez, was the only weekday evening anchor to be nice to him. %0D %0D - Liz and Sam Champion would regularly take three hour dinner and shopping breaks and not show up until 10pm to prepare for the 11pm show. %0D %0D - Sam would just read a "fax from AccuWeather" as his forecast. %0D %0D - Ritter was the source of a Daily News article that portrayed Perez as being fired by WABC for not being good enough for New York. According to Perez, Lori Stokes informed him of the article and said she did not believe a word of it. The Daily News retracted the story days later, according to Perez, at the request of his agent and station management. %0D %0D - Gene Shalit, before giving a review on the 5pm news, took a look at Perez and said the station has hired another pretty face instead of a real journalist. [Of course Gene Shalit never worked for WABC. Joel Siegel did.]%0D %0D And Charles says all of these "incidents" are "the whole truth".%0D %0D Uh, no. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 8901/31/2011

Thanks R89, I was waiting for your input!%0D %0D That being said, please let me believe Sam takes 3 hour shopping and dinner breaks returning just in time for his newscast!

by Anonymousreply 9001/31/2011

[quote]Liz and Sam Champion would regularly take three hour dinner and shopping breaks and not show up until 10pm to prepare for the 11pm show. %0D %0D Why would a weatherman need more than a hour to prepare to read the weather?%0D

by Anonymousreply 9101/31/2011

Before going on-air (esp. at 11), the forecast must be updated with the latest information that has been received since the 6 pm broadcast. And all those graphics you see on TV - the maps, charts, temperature listings, 5-day forecasts, etc. - are done by the mets in preparation for their broadcast. And they have to write and read over their copy (the words they will be saying on-air) and get it into the teleprompter before the broadcast starts.%0D %0D So there's a lot for them to do before they go on the air - it can take a lot longer than an hour to get done if they're doing their job right. Perez is implying that either somebody else did Sam's work for him, or Sam himself didn't care and just got a fax from Accuweather (a company we use to help us with our weather forecasting) and read it verbatim, with no input of his own.%0D %0D But given all the things a met must do, it's IMPOSSIBLE to just go on the air "cold", as Perez implies. Just a catty bitch trying to take down another queen who's risen higher in the organization. Old, old story.

by Anonymousreply 9201/31/2011

Sam Champion has done the weather for so long, he doesn't need time to prepare

by Anonymousreply 9301/31/2011

When I worked at 30 Rock Chuck and Sue took a long dinner break togther between 6:00 and 11:00, as do the talent at other stations who have an early and late evening cast. Why does Perez think Liz and Sam aren't allowed to go out for a meal?

by Anonymousreply 9401/31/2011

WABC Insider, not to get off-topic, but any dish on Lee Goldberg? I know he's married but it's still hard to believe he hasn't tasted cock at least once in his life.%0D %0D Also, is Michelle Charlesworth as cool off-air as she seems on-air? She just seems like the kind of gal you'd want to hang out with.%0D %0D TIA!

by Anonymousreply 9501/31/2011

[quote]You would think it would be different but NYC has the worst fucking anchors in the country.

...The FUCK are you doing?

by Anonymousreply 9601/31/2011

Nice neck scar, Sue...

by Anonymousreply 9701/31/2011

What is UP with there not being any discount AT ALL for this queen's book on Amazon ..... and I'm NOT going to spend money to have it loaded on my Kindle either.

by Anonymousreply 9801/31/2011

Because it's not published by a real publisher, but is self-published.

Real publishers, because they print large quantities of books and want to sell them, discount their titles to places like Amazon.

Self-publishers have to pay to have their books published and bound, so they can't discount since they need every penny they can get to repay their own investment in getting the book out.

The fact that the book is self-published only makes what Perez has written even more specious; if he showed his manuscript to any real publisher and they vetted the material (which they must do legally to prevent liability after publication), they clearly found things that could get them in trouble when they were printed, so the real publishers backed away.

Which makes me wonder what in the book the publishers didn't want to be associated with - perhaps the "opinions" Charles has of what transpired at WABC (as based on what was posted above)?

HMMMMMMMM......

by Anonymousreply 9902/01/2011

by Anonymousreply 10002/01/2011

[quote]And all those graphics you see on TV - the maps, charts, temperature listings, 5-day forecasts, etc. - are done by the mets in preparation for their broadcast.%0D %0D The extra work is obviously taking a toll on their performance.

by Anonymousreply 10102/02/2011

Jesus, Perez couldn't any bitchier than the cunts on this thread.

BTW, Hispanics frequently use both the mother's and father's last names (e.g. Jane Velez-Mitchell).

by Anonymousreply 10202/02/2011

Follow the link to read excerpts from the book about Charles' early years on TV - Norm and The Real World, his "opinions" of his time working for Ricki Lake, Montel Williams, and Geraldo Rivera, and his night with David Geffen!

by Anonymousreply 10302/03/2011

Charles is one fucked up, lying little cunt. He did not "settle" anything. He withdrew his complaint. It was without merit. David Muir is most definitely NOT gay. He most definitely WAS involved (fuck bud, not boyfriend) with Norm. Was a very well known bath house whore bottom.

P.S. He shaved his grey chest hair off for the photo on the cover of his book. And it's SELF published because no reputable publisher in their right mind would publish it. He's a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 10402/03/2011

THIS is why they hate us!

by Anonymousreply 10502/04/2011

Charles Perez BUMP

by Anonymousreply 10602/04/2011

Charles Perez HUMP

by Anonymousreply 10702/04/2011

classless.

by Anonymousreply 10802/04/2011

The queen reading (and summarizing) Charles' book is up to the part about his time at WABC.%0D %0D Dishy, esp. the part about Charles learning to bottom:

by Anonymousreply 10902/04/2011

Friends who know and have worked with him assure me that Muir is indeed gay, R104.

Aside from that, I agree with everything you said. Having met Charles a number of times, he's got a thoroughly nasty disposition.

by Anonymousreply 11002/04/2011

It's pretty clear Charles is one petty bitch, based on what he's written...

by Anonymousreply 11102/04/2011

Thanks r109. We get the dish without having to put money in Perez' pocket.

by Anonymousreply 11202/04/2011

Charles even experienced surprise anal!

by Anonymousreply 11302/04/2011

Any dishy updates?

by Anonymousreply 11402/07/2011

Here's the third and final installment of the digested read, which discusses, among other things, Charles' famous email that discusses his gender confusion....

by Anonymousreply 11502/07/2011

This video will amuse many of you

by Anonymousreply 11602/07/2011

He's really flailing in all directions. It would be interesting to see him meet up with Anderson, Shepard, or David. %0D %0D [italic]He then goes on to lecture about gay rights and how Anderson and Shepard, and David, and all queens in the news MUST come out (even though he was mad when they did it to him). He's now a rebel and will "never be silenced again."[/italic]%0D

by Anonymousreply 11702/07/2011

A "new" interview with Perez appeared today at the Fishbowl NY (a media site) - nothing really new, just a rehash of everything that's already been reported.%0D %0D What's really interesting (to me, anyway), is that the section on his time at WABC is only TWELVE pages long. Yet he manages to throw shit on just about everybody there in that brief amount of space. Bitter, party of one!

by Anonymousreply 11802/15/2011

So when is Charles Perez becoming Charlene Perez with that sex-change operation so eagerly awaited?

by Anonymousreply 11902/21/2011

WHET Charles Perez?

by Anonymousreply 12008/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.