Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Troy Aikman gay?

I know I may be late to the party but is Aikman gay?

by Anonymousreply 4711/27/2013

No. It has been rumored but there is no concrete evidence and anyone that says he is or that they have been with him are lying.

by Anonymousreply 201/26/2011

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

by Anonymousreply 401/26/2011

We ONLY discuss whether Troy Aikman is gay during EVEN numbered months. Got it, OP?

by Anonymousreply 501/26/2011

gurl, pleeze

by Anonymousreply 701/26/2011

Did Dataloungers reach any general consensus about whether Magic Johnson was gay?

by Anonymousreply 901/26/2011

Gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 1001/26/2011

When he was with the Cowboys, I always thought he and Steve Young would make a good couple.

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2011

He and his broadcast partner, Joe Buck, make a handsome couple.

by Anonymousreply 1201/26/2011

Looks like he is getting divorced from his wife of 10 years.%0D %0D Things that make you go "hmmmmmm?"

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2011

I'd rather speculate about whether Colt McCoy is gay.

by Anonymousreply 1401/26/2011

Everyone is gay.

by Anonymousreply 1601/26/2011

Hi r2. Have you seen the D Magazine with Troy on it (February). He has gorgeous eyes. I just bought the mag to read. Oh, and he has a few chest hairs peaking out of his shirt.. I just love that. The years in the sun are showing up.%0D %0D It is called "Troy. The Football god on Marraige, Loss, and How He Lucked into Broadcasting the Biggest Game on Earth."%0D %0D (tee-hee, sometimes we forget about the world cup)%0D

by Anonymousreply 1801/26/2011

r17, you have been at the DL very long...it's a rule

by Anonymousreply 1901/26/2011

I want Tony Romo to be gay.

With me.

by Anonymousreply 2001/26/2011

Reading the article!%0D %0D He is sweet.%0D %0D "And he'll write you a handwritten thank-you note if you give him almost a throwaway Christmas gift. He's a thoughtful person. I don't know that people know that about him."

by Anonymousreply 2101/26/2011

His degree from UCLA is in sociology.

by Anonymousreply 2201/26/2011

Be careful, Troy will beat you up if you assume he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2309/10/2011

I've yet to see any real proof that he could possibly be straight.

by Anonymousreply 2409/10/2011

Troy Aikman wonders what he%E2%80%99d do if he saw Skip Bayless Posted by Michael David Smith on August 31, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT Pacquiao Clottey Boxing AP

Fifteen years ago, Skip Bayless wrote a book about the Dallas Cowboys called Hell Bent, and in that book Bayless delved into rumors that then-Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman was gay.

Time has passed, but Aikman is still so upset with Bayless that he hinted in a recent radio interview that if he were ever to see Bayless again, he might take a swing at him.

%E2%80%9CI will tell you this,%E2%80%9D Aikman said on 1310 The Ticket, via the Dallas Morning News. %E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99ve not seen %E2%80%94 I%E2%80%99ve not physically seen Skip Bayless since that time. That was in %E2%80%9995. And I still kind of wonder what I might do to him when I do see him.%E2%80%9D

Asked whether he might have a physical confrontation if he saw Bayless, Aikman said, %E2%80%9CWell, I mean, I don%E2%80%99t know. I don%E2%80%99t know.%E2%80%9D

Aikman says it still irks him that Bayless used rumors about his personal life to help sell books.

%E2%80%9CWhen a guy like that comes out and, whether it%E2%80%99s intimated or stated, and there%E2%80%99s no substance to that claim, and he%E2%80%99s doing it purely to gain interest in a book, that%E2%80%99s a problem,%E2%80%9D Aikman said.

Aikman declined to take the high road in commenting about Bayless, saying, %E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99m not so sure Skip%E2%80%99s not gay.%E2%80%9D Aikman says he has never read Bayless%E2%80%99s book, but it%E2%80%99s clearly a book that still gets under Aikman%E2%80%99s skin.

by Anonymousreply 2509/10/2011

If Troy touched this Bayless guy, I hope gay men in the Dallas area jump Troy Aikman's ass and beat his ass down. Teach him a really good lesson. Sure, go to jail for a little bit, but you'd be a hero. And, you'd send a message to Americans that speaking out against gay people will get you hurt.

by Anonymousreply 2609/10/2011

I always thought it was funny that Lorrie Morgan stated that troy Aikman was the love of her life. She said this while she was married to her bus driver. Nice.%0D Oh, she also said that they weren't together bercause she couldn't have children.

by Anonymousreply 2709/10/2011

[Troy Aikman to this day claimed he dated Sandra Bullock, the truth is Sandra didn't even know who Troy Aikman was, someone took a picture of them together one time and then they were dating. Nope Sandra never dated him and looks like Aikman is gay.] - Gay Rumors Return about QB Troy Aikman. by GayWebMonkey.com - Troy Aikman -- The Secret Divorce Troy Aikman is officially a single man ... and has been for months ... after a judge quietly signed off on his divorce back in April ... TMZ has learned.

- Buccaneering media baron Rupert Murdoch has enlisted some unlikely partners in his efforts to merge sports and show biz at Fox TV. - B-Lloyd "Speculates" About Troy Aikman (DC Sports Bog) "I Knew He Was Queer!" (Mister Irrelevant) Brandon Lloyd Revists An Old Aikman Rumor on DC Radio B-Lloyd: No, I'm speculating, just like he's speculating. You guys are crazy. (Laughter)

What Lloyd was alluding to was an old rumor started by none other than Skip Bayless. Back in 1996 he stated in his book "Hell Bent" that Troy Aikman was gay. It was kind of funny when Lloyd said it, but be careful B.....Troy Aikman was rumored to have gone to his lawyer back in '96 to ask how much it would cost him to beat Bayless up.

B-Lloyd "Speculates" About Troy Aikman (DC Sports Bog) "I Knew He Was Queer!" (Mister Irrelevant)

Gay Rumors Return about QB Troy Aikman. by GayWebMonkey.com

Redskin Receiver Resurrects Rumors that Legendary Quarterback Troy Aikman is Gay

For years there have been implications that legendary Dallas Cowboy quarterback Troy Aikman may be gay, but this week Redskin's wide receiver Brandon Lloyd all but outed the former player in a radio interview. The comment came after now sports commentator Aikman criticized the receiver for a pass that he missed during a game, but the retaliation may just add fuel to an already smoke filled fire.

Troy Aikman was the number one draft pick out of college and legendary coach Jimmy Johnson brought him on board to help out the then struggling Dallas team. During his tenure at the club, the exceptional player was a pro Bowler 6 times and brought three Super Bowl championships back to Dallas.

His good looks and raw talent always made him a fan favorite, but also sparked rumors that he was a homosexual. Aikmen never made much of the rumors that were fueled by several insiders in the NFL, but the speculations always seemed to resurface.

In his 1996 book Hell-bent, football analyst Skip Bayless made the first reference to the subject and since that time rumors have neither been denied nor confirmed.

David Kopay, the first openly gay NFL player who came out in the seventies, also made reference to Aikmen's sexuality several times and later publicly apologized for trying to force Aikman out of the closet.

After retiring in 2001, Aikman joined the Fox Sports team as a commentator and has been an energetic addition to their line up.

This week, while calling a Redskins game, Aikman stated that he felt Lloyd had missed a catchable pass that could have cost the club a scoring opportunity. The next day on 106.7 WJFK in Washington, D.C, Lloyd retaliated by saying, "There's no such thing as an easy catch in football. I don't believe Tory Aikman anyway. He wasn't man enough to admit his personal life situation as a player."

The radio hosts respond by saying, " I knew he was queer" and they all continued making speculations about Aikman's sexuality.

Troy Aikman -- The Secret Divorce Troy Aikman is officially a single man ... and has been for months ... after a judge quietly signed off on his divorce back in April ... TMZ has learned.

Back in January, Troy and Rhonda Aikman announced they had separated after ten years of marriage ... but TMZ has uncovered off

by Anonymousreply 2809/26/2013

Not only is he not a FOD, he's the wicked witch in the broomstick scene about it.

by Anonymousreply 3009/26/2013

What would be the advantage to coming out?

Look what happened to that gay pro basketball player.

Disappeared from sight. I don't even remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 3109/26/2013

My fav pic of Troy. Troy agreed to pose for the pic but didn't realize the other guy was making goo-goo eyes at him

by Anonymousreply 3209/26/2013

MAY be late to the party? Yeah, by at least 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 3309/26/2013

I will never buy Barilla products again! I'll gladly take their advice and buy someone else's products. Gia Russa makes some very nice pasta and sauces. I think I'll switch to them exclusively. Fuck Barilla. Fuck Barilla right up the ass!

by Anonymousreply 3409/26/2013

Ooopsie. r34 here. Wrong thread. Troy Aikman IS cute though.

by Anonymousreply 3509/26/2013

When Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman has a yen for pasta, he insists on Barilla brand products.

by Anonymousreply 3609/26/2013

Met him a few times. Major asshole. Very handsome but smarmy.

by Anonymousreply 3709/26/2013

He's gayer than a Christmas tree full of Christopher Radko ornaments on gay Congressman Aaron Schock's balcony.

by Anonymousreply 3809/27/2013

Wow, OP has come up with a question that NO ONE has EVER asked.

Next, OP wonders: Is water really wet?

by Anonymousreply 3909/27/2013

I certainly couldn't comment.

by Anonymousreply 4009/27/2013

There's no real proof that he could be bi or straight.

by Anonymousreply 4109/28/2013

I would apply to be Aaron Rodgers' personal rubdown assistant in a fucking second. That is one hot man.

by Anonymousreply 4209/30/2013

Long ago memory. I remember the owner of the Cowboys talking about watching Troy Aikman take a shower on TV during Aikman's first season with the team. He talked about Aiken's good looks and body, very surprising -- doesn't prove anything about Aikman, but was a very unusual and personal interview.

by Anonymousreply 4309/30/2013

Troy Aikman is gay. I know. No lie.

I used to work for a gay boss who knew Aikman. Every 2 years Aikman threw a major party in Dallas, TX. These parties were wild with lots of drink and naked guys. My boss showed me pics of naked guys in grass skirts, with there only being like three or four blades of glass with older gays in nice clothing. Everybody was having a gay of a time.

So I flat out asked my boss if Troy was gay and he just smiled and winked and said he couldn't and wouldn't say anything. Trust me, if Troy wasn't gay my boss would have easily told me. The smile and the wink were to let me know he was gay without officially outing him. Troy is gay. I think he thinks he's probably bisexual and I'm not going to argue with that but sex with guys he does enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 4411/27/2013

Who cares anyway? I googled him and he's like 50 years old. Who wants to have sex with a shriveled up old man. He use to be a football player so he's prolly all beat up and can't move to the rhythm to even fuck any more. Plus he's old so he prolly can't even get it up without a blue pill - LOL.

by Anonymousreply 4511/27/2013

[R45]

I should have specified this was like 1996 when I was told it. He was a bigger celebrity back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 4611/27/2013

r38 LOL

by Anonymousreply 4711/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.