Since 1995

Chaz Bono Debuts ''Becoming Chaz'' With Girlfriend

Photos:

by Anonymousreply 21211/28/2012

A whole lotta Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 201/24/2011

What a loon and so is the creepy gf.

by Anonymousreply 601/24/2011

You're all so empathetic. Hey, I can't relate to what Chaz has gone through but can't we lay off?

by Anonymousreply 801/24/2011

She makes Lea Delaria look like a fit femme. What up with the obesity? It screams, "I hate myself".

by Anonymousreply 901/24/2011

I hope Chaz's improved happiness with his new body and new gender leads him to deal with whatever issues have caused his obesity.

by Anonymousreply 1001/24/2011

If she loves him, that's all that counts.%0D %0D Chaz would be fucking hot if he lost some of that weight.

by Anonymousreply 1101/24/2011

No #10, he's gotten fatter the clsoer he's become to a male.

by Anonymousreply 1301/24/2011

Chaz looks like an obese woman. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 1401/24/2011

"Hey, I can't relate to what Chaz has gone through but can't we lay off?"

Not if he continues to feign any kind of role model status.

Just live your private surgical dick life and get out of the chips aisle.

by Anonymousreply 1501/24/2011

I guess I don't get it.%0D %0D Can a doctor really "make" a penis? One that gets blood flowing to it, gets hard, everything?

by Anonymousreply 1601/24/2011

I want to see the sequel, when they do the liposuction.

by Anonymousreply 1701/24/2011

Dude looks like a lady.

by Anonymousreply 1801/24/2011

Supposedly Cher is worried Chaz will drop dead from obesity. Cher has been suggesting Chaz have the Lap-Band procedure done.

by Anonymousreply 2001/24/2011

R19. Why is it "so fucking disgusting?" Chastity/Chaz probably had to go through hell his whole life.

by Anonymousreply 2101/24/2011

[quote]Chastity/Chaz probably had to go through hell his whole life.%0D %0D By "going through hell" do you mean being the son/daughter of a multi-millionaire celebrity, having every need catered to, living in Beverly Hills his/her whole life and never having to work a fucking day at a real job? I would love to have that kind of hellish life.

by Anonymousreply 2201/24/2011

R22. So, money aside, you don't think it's a hardship to feel trapped in the wrong body everyday of your life?

by Anonymousreply 2301/24/2011

Chaz can lose the weight if she wanted to, but she doesn't. Just go to myfitnessplan and track your calories like I've been doing....lots of success stories there.

And I'm saying SHE because she looks like a fat dyke, not even butch, I really sense a feminine woman in there still. She's really fucked up, Cher never should have had children.

by Anonymousreply 2401/24/2011

R24. One thing at a time. A sex change...then the weight. His brain can only handle so much.

by Anonymousreply 2501/24/2011

R24%0D %0D WTF? Why shouldn't Cher be a mother? She has close relationships with both of her kids.%0D %0D Chaz having gender identity disorder is not a parent's fault.

by Anonymousreply 2601/24/2011

So he still has a vagina, then?

Speaking of which, did Alexis Arquette have the bottom surgery done yet?

by Anonymousreply 2701/24/2011

This is one messed up person. She DOESN'T know who she is or what she wants to be. Very sad. I feel nothing but pity for her. However, she does a huge disservice to the entire transexual community. Terrible. Those who thought of transexuals as freaks before no doubt now think that even more so. Too many people have struggled, and now this person comes along to make the struggle worse.

by Anonymousreply 2801/24/2011

I don't think Chaz knows what he wants anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2901/24/2011

I wish Chaz the best.

Kinda have to since the fellow will not be here that much longer at the weight he is at.

by Anonymousreply 3001/24/2011

"Dude looks like a lady."

Dude looks like a land rover.

by Anonymousreply 3101/24/2011

I thought Chaz looked more like a guy a few years back. In those pictures he looks like an economy-size flannel lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 3201/24/2011

That poor poor girl. It is literally painful to look at those pictures. And, yes, it DOES appear that she has a huge goiter or something going on with her neck beyond just being fat.%0D %0D There is no way that she can go through life without people forever thinking of her as a woman and remembering that adorable little girl from her parent's television show. The female to male thing just doesn't jibe. Of course, everyone will be nice to her face and "treat" her like a fellow but they won't THINK it. And, of course, everyone will talk about her behind her back.%0D %0D What the hell went so horribly wrong for her? She was a lesbian for years. Was she always simply "in the wrong body?" I think she is one messed up person and I HATE to say it but I think it might be pretty good odds to put her in the celebrity death pool.

by Anonymousreply 3301/25/2011

"So, money aside, you don't think it's a hardship to feel trapped in the wrong body everyday of your life?"

I think it must be a terrible hardship. But the fix is to change your attitude and ideas about why you need the 'right' body. The fix isn't surgery and hormones. They don't really change you. They might change your appearance, depending on the surgeon's skill, and how your body responds to hormones (which also will probably tax your liver).

The problem is a fucked up culture when it comes to gender. Why can't you be a genetic female but live as a male?

The problem isn't really being trapped in the wrong body.

by Anonymousreply 3501/25/2011

[quote]Can a doctor really "make" a penis? One that gets blood flowing to it, gets hard, everything?%0D %0D No. They can make a tubular protusion but it doesn't look or work like a penis. They might be able to give it some sensation but it can't get hard without an implant. They fashion it out of the vagina. They literally invert the vagina and stuff it. I saw picture of it somewhere once and that's what I recall at least. It was very disturbing.%0D %0D Every time I see the name Chaz Bono, my mind automatically says, Ewww, and I'm sure I'm not alone. That's the life she chose for herself now. Instead of fixing her mental problems the right way, she used her body to try to fix them. That never works. So many transgenders regret it when it doesn't actually fix what was broken. Are there any studies on how many post-ops kill themselves? I bet it is proportionally high.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3601/25/2011

The responses here are incredibly interesting. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 3701/25/2011

I bet Cher was stunned to find out she had given birth to Kevin James.

by Anonymousreply 3801/25/2011

before and after

by Anonymousreply 3901/25/2011

I was born in the wrong body, too.

I should be a Brazilian bodybuilder stripper with a ten-inch uncut cock.

Pity me!

by Anonymousreply 4001/25/2011

[quote]Can a doctor really "make" a penis? One that gets blood flowing to it, gets hard, everything?

Doctors make a fake penis for the FTM trannies from the clitoris. I think they do something surgically to make more of the hidden part of the clitoris exposed and I'm quite sure all the male hormones these gals have to take for the rest of their life also increases the size of the clitoris. You may or may not know that the clitoris becomes erect during sexual arousal just like a male's penis. Have you seen the pictures of that female wrestler Chyna's clitoris after years of the steroids and hormones she took (see url below). It literally had turned into a small penis.

[quote]"Dude looks like a lady."

Dude looks like a land rover.

Dude looks like a beluga in a toupee!

by Anonymousreply 4101/25/2011

[quote] They fashion it out of the vagina.

No they don't. They use some of that tissue to make a scrotal sack, but there is a procedure many undergo called a vaginectomy, which is just what it sounds like.

The skin for the penis is taken either from the forearm or thigh.

by Anonymousreply 4201/25/2011

Chaz was a pretty femme lesbian in r39's link. Chazman is a disgusting fat fuck of a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 4301/25/2011

Wasn't she one of the first to have to deal with being outted?

by Anonymousreply 4701/25/2011

What a bunch of cunts you are. Fuck, if you are all judging her, imagine the straight world. So they are expected to accept you, but the line on the 'freakometer' gets drawn stringently at man fucks man/woman fucks woman? We are expected to accept that as okay?

by Anonymousreply 4801/25/2011

She was such a gorgeous charming person in her natural state.

I support Chaz' right to live his? life however he chooses. But it won't change a simple fact that he still has a female body, one that is doused with hormones and maybe altered with surgery. That's what i see/hear when Chaz appears on TV. An altered female. Same with Buck Angel, who appears on cam4 every so often. It's not PC to say but they both still look like women to me.

Altering yourself because you believe you're 'wrong' seems to go against the whole point of people coming out and living openly and honestly as who you truly are.

by Anonymousreply 4901/25/2011

[quote]She was such a gorgeous charming person in her natural state.%0D %0D Gorgeous? GORGEOUS? She's had those short-bus eyes going on since birth. %0D %0D I don't agree with slamming someone for making the decisions they think are best for their own lives, but let's not be delusional. She wasn't a patch on Elijah Blue.

by Anonymousreply 5001/25/2011

I think that a lot of people are responding strongly to Chaz's size, that it's his weight that's tipping us into a state of digust. I've known one FTM in Boston, only met him as a man and had no idea that he used to be female. He seemed well-adjusted; had a successful career in advertising, a great group of friends. I think we may be suspicious that this re-gendering is a symptom of a problem and not the solution. Just as his weight is a symptom. %0D

by Anonymousreply 5201/25/2011

R46 it's "we lesbians" you dumbass dullard; I'm English and only chavs would say "us lesbians" as it makes you sound like fucking Benny off Crossroads!%0D %0D Read it and weep bitch... read it and weep.%0D %0D Mwwwahhhh. x%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5301/25/2011

I remember when Sonny & Cher first brought Chastity out on their show. From the first moment I saw her I thought she looked uncomfortable and mortified at the frilly frocks she wearing. I was probably only about 8 or 10 years old but I remember so clearly thinking that she hated what they (her parents) were putting her through but that her parents didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 5401/25/2011

I would do the "I am Cher's Daughter" thing completely differently.

by Anonymousreply 5601/25/2011

[quote]I can't go along with trannies who want us to support their ridiculous fantasy by calling them by their desired-gender pronouns with a "straight" face as many of you are doing on this thread. That's just too dishonest. Doubly so for those who haven't even had all the surgery.

It's a courtesy.

by Anonymousreply 5701/25/2011

"he still has a female body, one that is doused with hormones and maybe altered with surgery."%0D %0D So s/he's now become a straight man.....or is she still a lesbian? This shit makes my head hurt.

by Anonymousreply 5801/25/2011

The whole Chaz trajectory culiminating in this abomination makes me deeply sad. This is just wrong. Someone should have stopped HER.

by Anonymousreply 5901/25/2011

No, r57, it's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 6001/25/2011

R49, you actually think Buck Angel still looks like a female? ARE YOU BLIND?!!

But for the vagina I don't know of anyone who would see him on the street and give even the slightest thought that it might be a tranny.

Picture NSFW!

by Anonymousreply 6101/25/2011

When i saw him on cam4, he did seem like an altered female. A photo is one thing, and he is convincing in a photo, but when you see he moves and talks, he seems like an altered female. You can't just 'erase' your femaleness (or maleness) no matter how much you want to.

Maybe some people can get away with it better than others and 'pass'. But yes I do think Buck looks like a female who took male hormones and got a lot of tattoos. To me Buck does not look male.

by Anonymousreply 6201/25/2011

[quote]From the first moment I saw her I thought she looked uncomfortable and mortified at the frilly frocks she wearing. I was probably only about 8 or 10 years old but I remember so clearly thinking that she hated what they (her parents) were putting her through but that her parents didn't care.%0D %0D Give me a break! You think her parents should have realized she was a dyke when she was four years old? You really think, r54, they should have put her in flannel shirts and given her a cane when they brought her out on their show? %0D %0D I think what you "remember so clearly thinking" is a total figment of an overactive imagination in 2011 and not what you really thought when you saw that little girl on TV. You're really in the running for the most foolish post of the day.

by Anonymousreply 6301/25/2011

I do love you r38.

by Anonymousreply 6401/25/2011

Wow Chaz was actually pretty once upon a time. I never would have guessed.

by Anonymousreply 6501/25/2011

Losing weight will make his dick look bigger.

He def needs lap band.

by Anonymousreply 6601/25/2011

Does his pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 6701/25/2011

Chaz looks happy and his girlfriend looks happy - that's probably the most important thing.

by Anonymousreply 6801/25/2011

I'd be happy too if I spent my days eating yummy food & spending my mom's money.

by Anonymousreply 6901/25/2011

[quote] it's "we lesbians" you dumbass dullard; I'm English and only chavs would say "us lesbians" as it makes you sound like fucking Benny off Crossroads!%0D %0D No, retard, it isn't. As used in the original post, it should be "makes us lesbians." Basically, drop the word "lesbian" to let you know whether to use "us" or "we." Therefore:%0D %0D We lesbians are made to look bad by this.%0D %0D Or:%0D %0D This makes us lesbians look bad.%0D %0D And: %0D %0D FUCK YOU, TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 7001/26/2011

She's morbidly obese and, at the rate she's packing on the pounds, she'll be dead before her mother's next farewell concert.

by Anonymousreply 7101/26/2011

His "penis" would look bigger if he dropped half his weight.

by Anonymousreply 7201/26/2011

Lets take bets on Chazaroonies death date.

April 15th 2013.

by Anonymousreply 7301/26/2011

I have no problem with "his" sex change, although I'm not going to accept her/him as a man if she hasn't done a full surgical procedure.

My issue with this person is that she seems to be a passive fame whore. One minute it's "leave me alone, let me live in private". Okay, I get that. Cool. But then it's a reality show and bit premier, etc..

Maybe THAT'S what her mother is embarrassed over.

by Anonymousreply 7401/26/2011

Cher must not have been the greatest of mothers. Both her children turned out to be addicts; Chaz is obviously addicted to food and her son Elijah Blue was a heroin addict. I think being the children of a woman like Cher must not be the easiest thing in the world, despite all the privileges that go with being the offspring of a wealthy celebrity. Cher as always struck me as being very immature; maybe that's why her kids turned out to be so messed up.%0D %0D Chaz does not have a "goiter." That's just fat. He's dangerously obese. %0D %0D And I agree that he doesn't look like a man. He looks like a fat, butch lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 7501/26/2011

In fairness, Elijah probably inherited a predisposition to addiction from his father, who's never been able to stay clean for too long.

by Anonymousreply 7601/26/2011

Chaz talking also doesn't sound like a man, unfortunately.

I wish chaz could just accept his true self and not feel like she/he needs 'fixing' when the fix seems to be conforming to cultural stereotypes. Why can't you be a man in a woman's body, and celebrate it?

by Anonymousreply 7701/26/2011

Stop, R76!!! Elijah did not "inherit" a predisposition to use heroin from his father. %0D He may have modeled his destructive behavor on his father's, but addiction is NOT a disease that can be passed down from one generation to the next, pc 12-step nonsense be damned. Tragic, of course, but it is a behavioral choice. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 7801/26/2011

R75%0D %0D Elijah was prediposed to addiction because Greg was a heroin addict and Cher's father was a heroin addict.%0D %0D Cher has always been a teetotaler and anti-drug. Having a child with drug problems doesn't mean you are a bad parent.%0D %0D Elijah went to rehab and has been drug free for many years. Same as Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 7901/26/2011

Chaz is a heterosexual now. Did Chaz have surgery because being a man would allow him into the heterosexual dating pool of women who he saw as more desirable? Could he not see himself in a gay relationship as being legimate? Did he always want to be a heterosexual man, have what heterosexual men have? Was being a women "degrading" to him?

by Anonymousreply 8001/26/2011

[quote] Why can't you be a man in a woman's body, and celebrate it?

I'm gonna take a stab at this and say, "Because men don't have tits and a vajayjay?"

by Anonymousreply 8101/27/2011

[quote]He may have modeled his destructive behavor on his father's, but addiction is NOT a disease that can be passed down from one generation to the next%0D %0D oh, please, spare us your bootstraps bullshit. Geneticists have been talking about the likelihood of genetic predisposition for years now, you miserable frau. That you want to believe it's nothing more than a personal failing a higher power can rescue you from doesn't change that.

by Anonymousreply 8201/27/2011

r81, that's the kind of black/white binary thinking that makes people think they're wrong and they need to take hormones and have their genitals butchered. Which is seldom the fix they were hoping for, unless 'passing' is more important than being orgasmic, which many people who have the surgery are not.

So i think we need to change and start to accept that yes, there are men with tits and a vajayjay. Or maybe me need new words for it.

by Anonymousreply 8301/27/2011

[quote] Which is seldom the fix they were hoping for, unless 'passing' is more important than being orgasmic, which many people who have the surgery are not.

My sex drive is almost nil, despite the testosterone, so yes, passing is far more important to some of us.

by Anonymousreply 8401/27/2011

that's sad r84. I hope you find peace of mind in a body that is fully functional. You deserve well being.

by Anonymousreply 8501/27/2011

Chaz should become a figure skater.

by Anonymousreply 8601/27/2011

How long before "Chaz" comes 'out' as a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 8701/27/2011

Exercise regularly and start losing weight, r84. Worked for me. My sex drive has rebounded quite a bit.

You have to be able to get off on your own body for your sex drive to be functioning at its optimum level.

by Anonymousreply 8801/27/2011

God, the venom. Cher said it best when pestered about her cosmetic surgery: "If I want to sew my tits onto my back, it's my business." I don't care if Chaz is male or female. I don't want to call Chaz "he" but I'd do it as a courtesy, much in the way I'd say, "Sir, can you move your leg so I can sit?" on the subway. The part that's bullshit is when Chaz first wants privacy and then wants viewers, but that's everybody famous.

by Anonymousreply 8901/27/2011

"If I want to sew my tits onto my back, it's my business." %0D %0D Didn't she already do that for her 15th comeback tour?

by Anonymousreply 9001/27/2011

R70: I wish you'd stop flirting with me... and it's 'we' you troll.%0D %0D Incidentally, what is it with you Fraus and 'uncut cock', what's so special about a cock being 'uncut' ????%0D %0D Please educate we dumbass lesbos... we're educating you on female masturbation so fair dues!%0D %0D x%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9103/02/2011

Chaz, a man? She still has fat girl face. Superfat girl face.

by Anonymousreply 9203/02/2011

Does anyone really want to see this hunk of lard undergo anything besides a gastric bypass? I am grossed out by the exposed bellyfat wobbling through Datalounge all day long.

by Anonymousreply 9305/09/2011

An article in the NY Times yesterday ("The Reluctant Transgender Role Model") about Chaz Bono's documentary posed some interesting questions:%0D %0D "Several scenes in the film are interviews with Cher, who I assumed would act as a guide and interpreter through this signal event in her family. Yet Cher struggles throughout the film and never quite offers a sound bite of unequivocal support for her transgender son. Seeing Cher %E2%80%94 gay icon nonpareil %E2%80%94 so uncharacteristically jangled raised a sticky batch of questions: %0D %0D Could it be possible that the fact that Chaz is now a man is somehow Cher%E2%80%99s fault? Did the toxic culture of celebrity damage Chastity/Chaz%E2%80%99s gender identity? Did Cher%E2%80%99s almost drag-queenlike hyper-female persona somehow devour Chastity%E2%80%99s emerging femininity? Could Chaz%E2%80%99s transition have been motivated by gender-bent Oedipal revenge? Is he reclaiming the childhood attention his superstar mother always diverted? %0D %0D I had to ask: It is remotely possible that he needed to make the transition because his mom is Cher?"%0D %0D Of course Chaz denies that Cher somehow had anything to do with it.%0D %0D One of the directors of the documentary had this to say:%0D %0D %E2%80%9CCher is very real in this film,%E2%80%9D Mr. Barbato said. %E2%80%9CShe%E2%80%99s not editing herself. She%E2%80%99s processing this majorly traumatic thing for any mother: She%E2%80%99s struggling with the fact that her daughter has turned into a man.%E2%80%9D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 9405/09/2011

Is there any way to turn off the sound on Datalounge ads?

by Anonymousreply 9505/09/2011

I haven't watched it yet. I wonder if one of the reasons Cher is struggling is because she basically has to accept the death of her daughter Chastity, and come to some kind of acceptance of what her relationship to Chaz, the man, will be.

by Anonymousreply 9605/09/2011

Datalounge loves Chaz Bono.

by Anonymousreply 9705/09/2011

Press the speaker icon on the ad.

by Anonymousreply 9805/09/2011

I believe that Cher knows full well that becoming a man will not make Chaz any happier. I think that is what she is struggling with.%0D %0D Chastity Bono, the little girl, always appeared unhappy when they dragged her onstage on the Sonny and Cher Show. I remember my mother saying, "That poor little girl. She is always so unhappy. Why don't they leave her alone instead of dragging her around like a toy?"%0D %0D I think Chaz is a person with an unhappy temperment. I don't think becoming a man will make him/her any less messed up and unhappy. I think Cher knows this and feels bad about Chaz's persistent unhappiness and feels that s/he is going to through all of this surgery, name-changing, hormone-taking, etc and still be miserable.

by Anonymousreply 9905/09/2011

Thank you R98. I am a dolt.

by Anonymousreply 10005/09/2011

It seems to me that this thread is shot through with DL's characteristic loathing of women and women's bodies and women's power.

This seems to be your thinking:

"How dare a woman decide what she wants to do with her body?"

I won't even go into your fear and hatred of body fat.

You misogynists need to deal with your own issues before you go around trashing somebody else.

Stop hating women. It's killing you.

by Anonymousreply 10105/09/2011

Has Chaz ever held a job?

by Anonymousreply 10205/09/2011

Liposuction of the neck is needed stat.

Also is there a penis involved here in any way?

Just wondering?

by Anonymousreply 10305/09/2011

[quote]Also is there a penis involved here in any way?

He's said that he would have the genital surgery if it were more advanced ... which it's not.

by Anonymousreply 10405/09/2011

gross!

by Anonymousreply 10505/09/2011

What about penile implants from corpses? They can transplant dead people's faces. The should be able to stitch a weiner on someone.

by Anonymousreply 10605/09/2011

This sex change is unfortunate. Chaz as womyn would have been helpful on garbage duty.

by Anonymousreply 10705/09/2011

So Chaz is now a closeted straight man?

by Anonymousreply 10905/09/2011

I assume he's taking male hormones which would enlarge the clitoris.

by Anonymousreply 11005/09/2011

That poor girlfriend is the epitome of "you earn every penny when you marry up."

by Anonymousreply 11105/09/2011

Chaz was on nightline last night too. Cynthia Mcfadden said "So now you're a straight man?" And chaz beamed Yup.

I don't buy it sorry. She still has ovaries and xx chromosomes.

by Anonymousreply 11205/10/2011

I can't believe that her idea of happiness was to become a fat guy with no neck...

by Anonymousreply 11305/10/2011

She doesn't seem all that happy -- just different.

by Anonymousreply 11405/10/2011

[quote]Cynthia Mcfadden said "So now you're a straight man?" And chaz beamed Yup.

And I'm the Duke of Wellington. Wishing will make it so!

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 11505/10/2011

There was a show on the other night about another FTM. He was involved with a straight woman, who emphasized she was not a lesbian and was not sexually aroused by female anatomy. So they basically never took off 'his' pants (still had a vagina). He also said how he just wasn't attracted to lesbians.

That, and then seeing Chaz claim to be just a regular straight guy, made me reevaluate the whole phenom.

by Anonymousreply 11605/10/2011

Doesn't she have her own money?

[quote]Midway through "Becoming Chaz," the raw and revelatory documentary about Chaz (nee Chastity) Bono's physical transition from female to male, Chaz visits his Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor and her partner to show them the results of his recent chest surgery. The women, who loaned Chaz the money to have his breasts removed, have prepared a lovely brunch and while Chaz chows down, he eagerly describes the side effects of his transition, which includes regular doses of testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 11705/10/2011

My ex Steve Garvey fucked Sonny Bono. Said it was the best he ever had

by Anonymousreply 11805/10/2011

Here comes Cher and Chaz

by Anonymousreply 11905/10/2011

Oh, my!

by Anonymousreply 12005/10/2011

If Chaz doesn't have a penis (= still has a vagina), SHE'S still a FEMALE with a double mastectomy.

by Anonymousreply 12105/10/2011

[quote]He was involved with a straight woman, who emphasized she was not a lesbian and was not sexually aroused by female anatomy.

I know a couple like this and the "straight" woman says she isn't a lesbian. Now I can buy that she isn't a lesbian but she clearly isn't a straight woman either.

Chaz and the gf, Jenny, look like they can't stand each other. I'm calling it now: Jenny will haul Chaz into court in a few years on charges of abuse both mental and physical.

As for Chaz, well, I hope this is the end of this very large freaks' little freak show. This person is only in the news because the media are a bunch of whores and apparently being Cher's mentally ill daughter allows you to cash in on publicity. This woman has done nothing in her life to warrant this amount of attention. My favourite part of the Oprah episode was the woman sitting directly behind Oprah's left shoulder. Her facial expressions said it all: "You bitches are full of shit"!

by Anonymousreply 12205/10/2011

Why can't she work out a deal with Alexis Arquette since he wants his huge thang removed.%0D %0D I predict that one day we'll read that Chaz has Gayle Grinded herself to the sofa.

by Anonymousreply 12305/10/2011

[quote]If Chaz doesn't have a penis (= still has a vagina), SHE'S still a FEMALE with a double mastectomy.

Newsflash: A fake, surgically constructed penis does not make you any less female, or more male, than does a double mastectomy. With or without a dick, Chaz, like all FTMs, is biologically female and always will be, but he's a man (well, debatably a man according to DL) in terms of his gender identity.

by Anonymousreply 12405/10/2011

The other show referred to above with the FTM who wasn't attracted to lesbians is called Strange Sex and airs on TLC.

It does seem that many FTMs/MTFs might just be extremely self loathing gay people. The antigay feelings seem to fuel the idea that you're in the 'wrong' body.

by Anonymousreply 12505/10/2011

I think gay people need to stop claiming these people as "confused gays." As they state, this is some sort of birth defect, either biological, mental, or a combination. It has nothing more to do with being gay than it does with being straight, and homosexuality should not be further pathologized by being identified with a condition that the people coping with it themselves identify as a problem that needs to be corrected. Gayness does not need to be corrected.

by Anonymousreply 12605/10/2011

Point taken r126. But when you grow up in a culture that teaches you to despise anything gay, and you know you are attracted to your own sex, one way to 'fix' yourself is by convincing yourself, hey, you're not gay after all, you're just a normal heterosexual born in the wrong body. Sadly this has been borne out by some remarks some FTMs have made.

The problem for me is that the 'fix' is a biological fallacy, and it often ends in disappointment for people who go through with it hoping that the world will treat them as the gender they feel they are.

by Anonymousreply 12705/10/2011

Chaz is on NPR now - Talk of the Nation.

by Anonymousreply 12805/10/2011

You guys are fucking obsessed with the vagina. and it seems few of you nitwits know what a clitoris is. It's a mini penis that can be enlarged with hormones.

by Anonymousreply 12905/10/2011

His mini-penis better not be larger than mine, that's all I'm saying.

by Anonymousreply 13005/10/2011

The intense response Chaz always elicits makes me think this special will be a hit.

by Anonymousreply 13105/10/2011

For the records, he doesn't have a penis. Said so on Oprah. I guess her GF would leave him if he got one.

by Anonymousreply 13305/10/2011

I assume Chaz still has ovaries and a uterus... He should have it all removed... Including the appendix...

by Anonymousreply 13405/10/2011

Chaz now looks like a New Jersey mafioso.

by Anonymousreply 13505/10/2011

That was unbelievably excruciating. On so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 13605/10/2011

r127 nails it! why do gays and lesbians have to conform to steretypes?

by Anonymousreply 13705/10/2011

Not one single scene between Chaz and Cher? Not even at the "Burlesque" premiere? No mention of how Sonny, if he were alive, would fight tooth and nail so that Chaz wouldn't have rights? If it wasn't free I'd want my money back.

by Anonymousreply 13805/10/2011

There was a scene of Chaz and Cher together at the Burlesque premiere, but I think that was the only one.

Chaz's fat distribution and voice will always mark her out as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 13905/11/2011

She actually seems to have that mannish apple-shaped fat. No hips.

by Anonymousreply 14005/11/2011

The girlfriend was acting like a total unsupportive bitch during the show. If this is how they act on camera, I'd hate to see them off camera.

What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 14105/11/2011

[quote]I predict that one day we'll read that Chaz has Gayle Grinded herself to the sofa.%0D %0D I love you.

by Anonymousreply 14205/11/2011

Voice? I think Chaz sounds exactly like Sonny.%0D

by Anonymousreply 14305/12/2011

r140, I thought the same. She looks like a fat, male lawyer. I wonder if the hormones redistribute fat ??

by Anonymousreply 14405/12/2011

So, wait... OI feel like a lion. I can just declare it so? Everyone has to say I'm a lion now even though I'm categorically not despite tail grafting surgery and extra Propecia to grow my mane?

by Anonymousreply 14505/12/2011

They do , R144.

by Anonymousreply 14605/12/2011

R141 likes to be referred to as George now.

by Anonymousreply 14705/12/2011

[quote]and it seems few of you nitwits know what a clitoris is. It's a mini penis that can be enlarged with hormones.

No a penis is an enlarged clitoris. Female is the default position not male, nitwit!

by Anonymousreply 14805/12/2011

I think Jenny should dump the misogynistic jerk! Honestly, why does she stay with this fat bitch?

by Anonymousreply 14905/12/2011

Jenny is a lesbian. Jenny likes women. Jenny hooks up with a woman. Said woman is now a "man." Is Jenny now straight?

by Anonymousreply 15005/12/2011

[quote{ why do gays and lesbians have to conform to steretypes?

To make our job so damn easy!

by Anonymousreply 15105/12/2011

I thought he was very impressive on Letterman. And I tend to be repelled at this kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 15205/12/2011

r53, it is not "gives we lesbians"; it is "gives US....", as "gives" demands the objective pronoun to follow.

by Anonymousreply 15305/12/2011

The lawyer Chaz went to, Masen Something-or-other, with the beard and bald head...was he originally a she?

by Anonymousreply 15405/12/2011

How was the aftershow with Rosie?

by Anonymousreply 15505/12/2011

Chaz was very good on Letterman. He really stressed the fact that gender and sexuality are not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 15605/12/2011

He looks like a fat lesbian. A larger KD Lang, no more, no less. He looks and behaves asexually, not like a man.

by Anonymousreply 15705/12/2011

I watched the Rosie aftershow and was first impressed by Rosie's questions and second by how comfortabole Jenny and Chas seem together. Also Aunt Georganne and her hot husband as well as Chas's half brother were in the audience and were totally cool. I liked the format of the show and hope that it's indicative of the direction that Rosie's show will take.

by Anonymousreply 15805/12/2011

[quote] The lawyer Chaz went to, Masen Something-or-other, with the beard and bald head...was he originally a she?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 15905/12/2011

Thank God that thing aired and we no longer have to suffer the ads for it.

by Anonymousreply 16005/13/2011

"Also Aunt Georganne and her hot husband as well as Chas's half brother were in the audience and were totally cool."%0D %0D Elijah Allman or the Bono son, Cesare? How old would those Bono kids be now?

by Anonymousreply 16105/13/2011

[quote] Elijah Allman or the Bono son, Cesare? How old would those Bono kids be now?

They've got to be in their 20s at least. They are both in the Chaz doc.

by Anonymousreply 16205/13/2011

Cesare is 23 (born April 25, 1988) and Chianna is 20 (born February 2, 1991).

According to the Wikipedia article, Sonny was a Scientologist?

by Anonymousreply 16305/13/2011

Chaz's girlfriend doesn't seem genuine. She seems like a famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 16405/13/2011

Moral of the story: Don't give your kid a sex name. "Chastity"? You're fucking asking for trouble.

by Anonymousreply 16505/13/2011

I feel sorry for the Lesbian girlfriend, Jenny... She must really be confused...

by Anonymousreply 16605/13/2011

I'm watching now.%0D %0D There is something about that girlfriend I just don't trust.

by Anonymousreply 16705/13/2011

Ok, may not think Jenny so bad, Chaz played video games for 8 HOURS A DAY. Isn't she in her 30s? Does she not work EVER? or VOLUNTEER?%0D %0D I take it Mamma is footing the bill.

by Anonymousreply 16805/13/2011

The "lesbian" girlfriend claimed that she is attracted to both men and women and had been with men in the past on the Rosie aftershow. %0D %0D She is barely clinging to sobriety. Surprised that her relapse (shown in the documentary) wasn't discussed more in the aftershow.

by Anonymousreply 16905/13/2011

I kind of agree with r167. There's something very "actress-y" about Jenny. I hate to be that cynical because she's about as cool as a partner can get in this situation and I would wish that for anyone going through what Chaz is, but perhaps some part of it just seems a bit too good to be true. At any rate, she's cute and I wish them well.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 17005/14/2011

The girlfriend, Jenny, appears to get free lodging for the past six years in Chaz' house.%0D %0D That is motivation right there for Jenny to have stayed with Chaz for the past 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 17105/14/2011

Jenny, the girlfriend, has said a MILLION times that she is BISEXUAL.%0D %0D Why are so many of you insisting that Jenny is lesbian?%0D %0D Did you not watch the documentary 'Becoming Chaz' and did you not watch any of the interviews on TV with Jenny?%0D %0D She has stated unequivocably that she is bisexual and has always been bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 17205/14/2011

I wonder if Chaz post in L chat.%0D %0D It's a popular lesbian messageboard..they have a thread called "Gay men"%0D %0D Here is what Lesbians think of us

by Anonymousreply 17305/14/2011

Why would Chaz be posting at a lesbian board? He's a man. %0D %0D Yes, looking at that thread there are some lesbians that hate gay men and/or men in general. But many that I know, myself included don't dislike men, but are indifferent to them. I don't care at all what men are up to when I don't have to interact with them.

by Anonymousreply 17405/14/2011

Here's a picture of Chaz's brother, Chesare Bono. He's hot!

by Anonymousreply 17505/14/2011

Chesare is not that hot on fb though. And I think Chesare is straight.

by Anonymousreply 17605/14/2011

From L chat:%0D %0D "No doubt that they love life. But is it really life they love or is it fucking around with no consequence that they really love? Gay men are selfish. Self-absorbed. They see sex in every in literally every hole in the universe. Maybe that's what drives their passion.%0D %0D If it weren't for gay men enjoying life too much, AIDS wouldn't have become what it became. Gay/bisexual men are responsible for unleashing the AIDS epidemic on the world. They won't take responsibility for that though. The ones who are still alive are nostalgic for the day when orgies, visits to bath houses, unfettered use of recreational use of drugs, and fucking everything that moves in the '70s and early '80s was what it meant to be out and proud.%0D %0D Then when you ask them about AIDS, one of the first words that pass their lips are: "Fucking Reagan," followed by, "it's a government conspiracy to wipe out gays." No darling. It's your whorishness that killed off hundreds of thousands of people."

by Anonymousreply 17705/14/2011

It is my belief that being obese is a clear sign for being unhappy or depressed (though I acknowledge that there are a few rare occasions where obesity is related to the use of drugs which are not used to treat depression).

It is also my belief that a woman has a vagina and a man has a penis. As long as Chaz or any pre op transsexual has a vagina she still remains a woman in my mind, but I am respectful to her wishes to be called (or addressed as) a man for the transitioning period.

I wish Chaz happyness and look forward to him losing a considerable amount of weight with all his identity issues (which were the root for his drastic weight gain?) being resolved.

by Anonymousreply 17805/14/2011

r173, L Chat may bill itself as a 'lesbian messageboard', but there aren't many lesbians on there. Read some of the posts ... it's packed full of pervs, kids, and messed up girls feeding some obsession with the female celeb du jour, or grinding their axe.

But that said, if they want to talk shit about gay men - fair enough. There's nothing wrong with a little counterbalance to the bullshit written about lesbians on this site.

by Anonymousreply 17905/14/2011

I don't bother with L-Chat - those people are certifiable. I go to Datalounge Refugee Board (which you can google)

by Anonymousreply 18005/14/2011

I get the impression that Rosie didn't really care much for Chaz.%0D %0D For starters, Chaz was rude when she said, "I'm the only one who can call her Jenny. Everyone else calls her Jen." What a bitch!%0D %0D Another thing is that Chaz doesn't appear to be very smart. I'm not surprised, because Cher isn't very smart, either.%0D %0D And finally, I think that Rosie didn't like the fact that Chaz is still dating Jen as a "man," especially since they were supposed to have been in a lesbian relationship.%0D %0D Rosie really seemed to harp on the fact that if her girlfriend ever wanted to transition, she'd be outta there, because she's interested in lesbians ONLY.%0D %0D I sensed a lot of tension coming from Rosie's end. I'd like to know what she REALLY thinks about Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 18105/14/2011

Another reason Jenny will not stick around permanently - Jenny attended college and has a bachelors degree and attended graduate school (and may have a masters degree)%0D %0D And Chaz has never gone beyond high school.

by Anonymousreply 18205/14/2011

[quote] And Chaz has never gone beyond high school.%0D %0D Chaz was a student at NYU. That's how she got outed. She used to have knock-down, drag-out fights with her gf Heather on the streets of downtown Manhattan. Not really smart to do that in one of the country's media capitals if you want to stay in the closet.%0D %0D I have no idea if Chaz graduated, but I would bet not, as there is too much self-inflicted drama in his/her life to pay attention to much else.

by Anonymousreply 18305/14/2011

"Newsflash: A fake, surgically constructed penis does not make you any less female, or more male, than does a double mastectomy."

You act like being male is some sort of 'privilege' Chaz doesn't deserve. Are you guys straight out of the 1950s or something? This kind of operation has been performed for generations.

Chaz will be okay with her life and her trust fund.

by Anonymousreply 18405/14/2011

This film and the associated publicity seems like a lot of effort to make Chaz happen. It seems like a loud cry for attention.

by Anonymousreply 18505/14/2011

Is Warren Beatty's daughter-to-become-son still under 18? The tabloids haven't really made a big deal over Kathlynn/Steven.

by Anonymousreply 18605/14/2011

That final scene where Cher meets up with Chaz at the movie premiere struck me as an identical situation to where Cher would be meeting a fan. Very strange, strained, and cold.

by Anonymousreply 18705/17/2011

I got a publishers copy of Chaz book.

The ENTIRE book reads like a rebellion against mommmy.

When being a dyke was not enough to anger mommy she decided to be a man. Seriously read the book. This is one fucked up human.

I think the whole thing is an act of rebellion.

by Anonymousreply 18805/17/2011

[quote] Ok, may not think Jenny so bad, Chaz played video games for 8 HOURS A DAY. Isn't she in her 30s?

Actually Chaz is 42, born in 1969.

by Anonymousreply 18905/17/2011

Cher must not be completely footing the bill if Chaz had to borrow money from that lesbian couple to have his breast removal surgery. Also that looks like a pretty modest suburban house that Chaz and Jen live in. Surely someone here knows the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 19005/17/2011

Cher not smart, r181? We should all be so dumb. The woman is a millionaire many times over. She didn't get rich by being stupid.

"Chaz" is dumb. Her only claim to fame is being gay and now she fancies herself as a man. What an accomplishment! What will her tombstone say about her? Woe is me?

by Anonymousreply 19105/17/2011

I feel we all have something about ourselves we would like to change. If you haven't walked in their shoes, don't judge.

I am a straight women with straight, gay, lesbian & transgender friends. I love them all for who they are.

by Anonymousreply 19207/02/2011

Sorry, but Chaz is way too fat and she looks like a truck driver who ate too many hot dogs. This is a woman on steroids, not a real man. Cher must be so mortified and embarassed. I mean, how gross can you get?

by Anonymousreply 19307/30/2011

She's morbidly obsese. She looks like she would make a good partner for Maggie Gallagher. They're both whacked so they may hit it off!

by Anonymousreply 19407/30/2011

R191 If it wasn't for Sonny doing all the work to launch her career, there would be no "Cher". He was the one who did all of the business/marketing and Cher even admitted that. She even said that she would sign contracts and papers that Sonny would give her to sign and not even read them. It wasn't until she got divorced that she realized she was screwed because she didn't even realize she had signed away so many rights because she didn't read the documents she signed. Does that sound like a smart woman to you?%0D %0D You don't necessarily have to have a brain to make lots of money. Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, etc are all perfect examples.

by Anonymousreply 19507/31/2011

Is he still with his girlfriend? Watching the documentary it looked like they hit a couple of rough times in their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 19608/01/2011

Wow, Chaz is huuuge:

by Anonymousreply 19708/16/2011

Hey, big guy!!!!

by Anonymousreply 19808/17/2011

I would assume she would loose weight since becoming her true self as a man...I guessed she's still not happy.

by Anonymousreply 19908/17/2011

Agreed, R199.

Gay, straight, bi, whatever you are, if you are that BIG, I just don't see how you can be happy.

by Anonymousreply 20008/17/2011

I just saw him at the super market. Be nice.

by Anonymousreply 20108/17/2011

I applaud your courage and unconditional love.

by Anonymousreply 20208/18/2011

Wow all that trouble just to look like a woodpecker.

by Anonymousreply 20308/18/2011

She's confused.

by Anonymousreply 20408/18/2011

Bubba Bono!

by Anonymousreply 20508/18/2011

One thing is certain, Chaz is not becoming.

by Anonymousreply 20608/21/2011

thought this would be an all right forum but from what i read is nothing but a bunch of losers with no concrete thoughts or discussion ... oh well thats the yanks for ya

by Anonymousreply 20709/20/2011

Bump

by Anonymousreply 20811/27/2012

Chaz is now on "The Doctors" trying yet again to lose weight. (S)he told the story about how Cher put her on a diet at age 10, even though the doctor said she was underweight.

by Anonymousreply 20911/27/2012

Did she ever get that micro-penis yet?

by Anonymousreply 21011/28/2012

I think she has a lot of issues and problems no operation is going to solve.

by Anonymousreply 21111/28/2012

We "HEART" Chaz - Chaz hates men as much as we hate fish!

by Anonymousreply 21211/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.