Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Aniston: Addict and Alcoholic

Still pining over Brad:%0D %0D "To make matters worse, Jen used to be a social drinker, but lately she%E2%80%99s been hitting the bottle even when she%E2%80%99s alone. And her friendship with her drinking buddy Chelsea Handler hasn%E2%80%99t helped matters. Their Thanksgiving Mexican getaway was a booze-fest, say insiders.%0D %0D %E2%80%9CJen guzzled margaritas, vodka, wine and champagne,%E2%80%9D divulged the source. %E2%80%9CChelsea%E2%80%99s a big drinker, and every time they%E2%80%99re together she encourages Jen to cut loose.%E2%80%9D%0D %0D Unfortunately, Jen tends to get %E2%80%9Csloppy%E2%80%9D when she drinks, maintains the source.%0D %0D %E2%80%9CShe starts slurring, then she gets emotional and starts reminiscing about losing Brad. And finally she ends up trashing Angelina.%E2%80%9D When Jennifer threw a holiday party on December 4, %E2%80%9CShe had a drink in her hand all night and definitely was feeling no pain.%E2%80%9D%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 6203/22/2013

I'd drink too if I had a resume of film crap like she does.

by Anonymousreply 101/21/2011

She lost her lover. The person she thought she'd spend the rest of her life with....she spent 7 years of her life with him. She still loves him, it happens. Give her a fucking break. Her mother was/is the same way. Her mother got dumped by her father for his whore. She is really close to her dad & not close to her mother. I think she understands her mother's issues a bit more now. I wish her the best and frankly, I'd tell her to stop dating inappropriate men, date a fucking banker or a tech wiz.

by Anonymousreply 201/21/2011

[quote]She starts slurring, then she gets emotional and starts reminiscing about losing Brad. And finally she ends up trashing Angelina." %0D %0D So cliche they couldn't have made it up

by Anonymousreply 301/21/2011

She can't get over a past relationship, she's slightly insecure and drinks a lot to ease the pain (combined with a genuine desire to have fun).

Welcome to normal, Jen.

by Anonymousreply 401/21/2011

I don't believe for a minute she's still pining over Brad. Someone releases these stories like clockwork. Who knows if it's from her camp or B&A's camp, but this little triangle gets them a fuckload of publicity. Only when no one cares anymore will she "move on."

by Anonymousreply 501/21/2011

[quote]I don't believe for a minute she's still pining over Brad.

I don't either. And she looks way too healthy to be a heavy drinker.

by Anonymousreply 601/21/2011

He marriage to Brad is over since what? 2005?

by Anonymousreply 701/21/2011

[quote]Welcome to normal, Jen.

Well, not exactly 'normal' R4.

by Anonymousreply 801/21/2011

R5 nails it. I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 901/21/2011

It's not normal to be drinking and pining over a relationship that's been over for longer than it lasted. The end didn't come abruptly either, they were on the outs/separated for at least a year before the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 1001/21/2011

More made up stories.

I'm sure Jennifer Aniston doesn't give a shit about Brad or Angelina - but she loves all this publicity and $$$ she earned for it.

by Anonymousreply 1101/21/2011

She should so fire her press people. She should be having Sarah jessica Parkers career - producing TV and movies, endorsements, expanding her brand into fashion, once in a while a movie (not one every 4 months). Instead she is a star to flyover fraus.

by Anonymousreply 1201/21/2011

I don't believe any of these stories about this little menage. Made up bullshit to keep all their names in the paper.

by Anonymousreply 1501/21/2011

If she drinks, it's probably because of her career, not that empty shell of an ex-husband.%0D %0D Of course her box-office record might be making her depressed, but maybe she's realized that she's at the stage of life where she can do whatever the fuck she wants. The pressures of A-list life are fading, and she's got all the money in the world. If she wants to spend it on margaritas and pool boys, more power to her.

by Anonymousreply 1601/21/2011

So, R2? Angelina lost her mother to cancer,her father abandon them for his mistress and became a full fledged republican,her brother is one of those crazy born again Christian and if the rumors are true, Brad has a drinking problem and she has a eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 1701/21/2011

She tries; Lord knows, she tries. But JA will NEVER be known for being any great beauty.%0D %0D But hey---if she wants to be known as "pathetic loser to Angelina," she's a roaring success!

by Anonymousreply 1801/21/2011

I can see why the fraus like Jennifer but reading some of that shit the Friends writers said, her interactions with "the little people" on sets and the stories her ex-roommate wrote, fuck her. Fuck them all, so boring and vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 1901/21/2011

I'm with most posters,here. I find it hard to believe that Aniston is not over her ex after ALL these years.%0D %0D It's not as if she's one of George Clooney's exes who have to slink bank into obscurity and go back to their hum drum lives after being dumped by a movie star. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 2001/21/2011

She's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 2101/21/2011

It has to be B & A's camp releasing these stories.

by Anonymousreply 2201/21/2011

"She starts slurring, then she gets emotional and starts reminiscing about losing Brad. And finally she ends up trashing Angelina." %0D %0D Please tell me that this is on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 2301/21/2011

r22 No way. These kind of stories only make JA look sympathetic and reminds people of the whole potential cheating issue, which obviously makes BP and AJ look bad.

by Anonymousreply 2401/21/2011

I swear this is a plant from AJ's camp. There were speculations about how awful she looked at the globes. Some were speculating substance abuse is getting the better of her. Voila, we have a "story" about Jen being an alcoholic still pinning over BP. Sure.%0D %0D Angie knows that the public has pretty much kicked JA to the curb. Pefect whipping post to the the neg attention and speculation off of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2501/21/2011

That's actually pretty believable R25.

by Anonymousreply 2601/21/2011

It is only believable if you live in flyover world where JA aqnd AJ have rival camps that are intent on destroying each other. Believe me, JA is over Brad and she ma have partied in Capo but alcohol is not the little lady's poison of choice. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 2701/21/2011

[quote]I don't believe for a minute she's still pining over Brad. Someone releases these stories like clockwork. Who knows if it's from her camp or B&A's camp, but this little triangle gets them a fuckload of publicity.

I agree completely!! I think Aniston laughs her ass off at Bradley's current predicament! Jen is foot loose and fancy free while Brad is stuck with all these kids and Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 2801/21/2011

Yeah, poor pathetic Jen. Rich, single, great body. She's pining away while banging any goodlooking guy she wants. Her looks get slammed here but straight guys will take her over AJ anyday.

by Anonymousreply 2901/21/2011

[quote] but lately she's been hitting the bottle even when she's alone.%0D %0D So do I. I drink wine every day whether I'm alone or if my partner is home. In summer, I drink a margerita every day in addition to my wine. Tastes great.%0D %0D This country is so fucking puritanical it makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 3001/21/2011

Same here R30. I'm single and have wine every night. Sometimes two glasses, sometimes more. Just depends on the situation.

by Anonymousreply 3101/21/2011

I can't stand seeing Brad Pitt. I think the guy is a cretin. I avoid any film that includes Pitt. He's a real jackass but I'm sure he'll survive my negativity.

by Anonymousreply 3201/21/2011

I would do jen over AJ any day. Jen may not be a stunning beauty but she's still very pretty, warm and has a bangin body. AJ, on the other hand, is like a scrawny chicken from the face down and her face itself is way too tight and botoxed. She has killed off her sensuous curves in her quest for a perfect face. Say what you want, most ppl would want to fuck jen over AJ. Ooh that ass.

Btw, I seriously doubt Jen is having a cry over Brad, it's been way too long. I bet she's perfectly contently lying around in the sun in teeny tiny bikinis and smoking up shit. As if that woman cares about motherhood.

by Anonymousreply 3301/21/2011

"It has to be B & A's camp releasing these stories."%0D %0D But why now, during awards season? None of those twerps are up for anything. %0D %0D Or maybe it's just retaliation for the unflattering rag cover on this week's grocery stands, something about "Rehab for Angie".

by Anonymousreply 3401/21/2011

I don't believe this. Truthfully, JA never even looked that into Brad when they were married. I doubt she is pining away. I also don't believe her camp is leaking these stories, they make her look more pathetic than sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3501/21/2011

[quote]And her friendship with her drinking buddy Chelsea Handler hasn't helped matter.%0D %0D lezbos

by Anonymousreply 3601/21/2011

I agree R28!

by Anonymousreply 3701/21/2011

I do believe that she is drinking more, but she is a pothead at heart.

by Anonymousreply 3804/18/2011

Oh, christ on a cross, does anyone actually believe this shit? I'm not a JA or Team Brad and Angie but I doubt Jennifer is still pining over Brad. She's rich, has a great body and can date anyone she wants. Hell, I wish I was her. Oh, and ditto what R33 said. Straight guys would fuck Jen over AJ anyday what with those toothpick legs and flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 3904/18/2011

I don't believe for a second that she's "pining" over some guy she divorced in 2005; but I do believe these stories are being planted by her team in order to keep up her "relatable" image among the fraus ("He done her wrong girs, and she just can't get over it! So what if she's rich and thin and living her dream with no discernable interest in marriage or babies, babies, babies--she's still really just like YOU!")

by Anonymousreply 4004/18/2011

She's done so many shitty Rom-Coms that her life is starting to resemble one, only without the happy ending...

by Anonymousreply 4104/18/2011

This thread makes me want a glass of white wine.

by Anonymousreply 4204/18/2011

Yes, R41, but it's a paycheck and I'd do the same if I could work for that kind of money and spend the rest of the time relaxing in Cabo or somewhere. I doubt if Aniston thinks she is doing high art. AJ has done a bunch of equally crappy action films imo.

by Anonymousreply 4304/18/2011

OP, an alcoholic is an addict you moron.

by Anonymousreply 4404/18/2011

Yes, but shitty action/adventure summer blockbusters pay a hell of a lot better than shitty rom-coms.

Aniston makes peanuts compared to Jolie.

Ugh...must we do this thread constantly? I swear we do it at least four times a year.

Aniston sucks. We get it. Do we really have to rehash the tired discussion about this 90s has-been every 3 months?

by Anonymousreply 4504/18/2011

BULLSHIT, r2.

When she was still married to Brad, Anniston told people magazine.... "It's not like he's the love of my life."

I remember reading that and thinking... Just Damn.

by Anonymousreply 4604/18/2011

and didn't she mention she and Brad had some " agreement" that they could sex someone they desired, if the situation arose?

by Anonymousreply 4704/18/2011

AJ is way hotter than bland Maniston.

by Anonymousreply 4804/18/2011

She and Brad were massive potheads. I wonder if she smokes on her own and he does with Angelina?

by Anonymousreply 4904/18/2011

How can she be such a major pothead and maintain her girlish figure?

by Anonymousreply 5004/18/2011

Pot does not have calories...alcohol does. Some people are able to get the munchies, and indulge on celery sticks etc.

by Anonymousreply 5104/18/2011

When she's not drinking, Jennifer's infamous for subsisting on Diet Coke and cigarettes. I seriously doubt she has to worry about the calories in alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 5204/18/2011

[quote}AJ is way hotter than bland Maniston.%0D %0D To each his/her own. Aniston's body is way hotter than scrawny AJ. She's starved herself into a titless, assless, chicken-legged praying mantis look.

by Anonymousreply 5304/18/2011

Jennifer Aniston-sex addict, gang bang sex orgies. Brad Pitt has AIDS? Although Aniston struggled to maintain a brave facade in the Vanity Fair interview, she broke down twice during the three-hour session. The first time was when she described her reaction to Pitt's new hair color. The second time was when she recalled her feelings upon realizing that Pitt had contracted AIDS. an image"That story about Brad being hospitalized with viral meningitis didn't fool me," said Aniston. "I know what that's code for." Aniston said that even before she learned about "Brad's medical condition," she had forgiven Pitt and felt no animosity toward him. "If he found someone willing to do things I was uncomfortable doing, more power to him—and to her. I will always love Brad, funny accessories and all." Much more info, please click thru to URL for much more information.

by Anonymousreply 5403/22/2013

JEN ANISTON NEW BF Justin Theroux, GAY SECRET. Rumor from an anonymous source in Hollywood that this is a total sham relationship also this same source said Jen has not been seen in months and may have disappeared or even be dead. With the mainstream media blockout, the real truth can't be known to the general public, what is going on? With a complete dirtbag in charge at People Magazine-Martha Nelson, for sure nothing at People Magazine can be trusted! Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Wedding Planning Underway 02/27/2013 Click thru to URL for much more info, thank you

by Anonymousreply 5503/22/2013

JEN ANISTON NEW BF Justin Theroux, GAY SECRET. Rumor from an anonymous source in Hollywood that this is a total sham relationship also this same source said Jen has not been seen in months and may have disappeared or even be dead. With the mainstream media blockout, the real truth can't be known to the general public, what is going on? With a complete dirtbag in charge at People Magazine-Martha Nelson, for sure nothing at People Magazine can be trusted! Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Wedding Planning Underway 02/27/2013 Much more info on URL, please click thru to see more. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 5603/22/2013

There’s also some weird news about Aniston maintaining a friendship with one of Brad Pitt’s buddies – TMZ has photos of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler sharing a private plane with Jennifer and Justin last week. You can see the pics here. The day after that plane ride, Clooney met Pitt for a boozy boy’s night in London. I don’t know what it all means, I’m just passing on the information. I would imagine that Stacy and Jennifer would get along really well. I imagine they spent the whole flight talking about dogs and workouts while Justin and George tried to out-pretentious each other.

by Anonymousreply 5703/22/2013

All of this shit about Aniston is made up.

by Anonymousreply 5803/22/2013

I can buy she's a drunk, but the bullshit about her still "pining after Brad" is pure frau nonsense; why the gossip rags continue to flog this absurd story I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 5903/22/2013

My idea of heaven would be to retire at forty, and drink as much as I damn well please, and not giving a fuck what anyone thinks.

She's livin' the dream!

by Anonymousreply 6003/22/2013

Some crazy jealous bitches on here!

by Anonymousreply 6103/22/2013

I imagine the tabs push the story because any discussion of either JA or AJ automatically devolves into a discussion of the other one. They are connected for life apparently.

by Anonymousreply 6203/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.