Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Manson Killer Patricia Krenwinkel Up For Parole Today

Hasn't she been in prison long enough?

by Anonymousreply 11411/17/2014

Oh Lord, cue the death penalty advocates, the Manson followers, the crime scene links and the cute 'n' clever posts from Sharon Tate's Unborn Baby. Haven't we done this one before?

by Anonymousreply 101/20/2011

[quote]Hasn't she been in prison long enough?%0D %0D No.

by Anonymousreply 301/20/2011

What is the point, really, to letting her out of prison? She has lived a life of her own choosing, and she took away the lives of many innocent people. She was not put to death, she has had years and years of life while her victims laid in their graves.%0D %0D Leave her in jail.

by Anonymousreply 401/20/2011

To me being in prison for the last 40+ years is WORSE than the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 501/20/2011

Yes, 40 years to sit in prison and contemplate your crimes and yourself IS worse than death, and that is one reason why I oppose the death penalty. It's too easy on murderers like the Manson gang.%0D %0D Let Krenwinkle stay where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 601/20/2011

N. O.

by Anonymousreply 701/20/2011

It is one of the most horrific stories ever.%0D %0D As she continued to stab the gentle Abigail Folger, Miss Folger finally said "Stop it. I'm already dead."

by Anonymousreply 801/20/2011

[quote]As she continued to stab the gentle Abigail Folger, Miss Folger finally said "Stop it. I'm already dead."

Wasn't that Van Houten?

by Anonymousreply 901/20/2011

[quote]Wasn't that Van Houten?%0D %0D No, Leslie didn't go to the Tate house.

by Anonymousreply 1101/20/2011

Patricia is a mystery to me. On the surface so serene. Utterly ordinary yet there must have ben a terrible fury in her. On the day after the carnage at the Tate house she was able to go out and slaughter and mutilate two other innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2011

According to Wikipedia:%0D %0D "After being stabbed and struggling with the murderers, she escaped the house only to be overcome on the lawn outside by Patricia Krenwinkel. She was stabbed 28 times and died from a stab wound to the aorta. Allegedly, Folger's dying words were, "You can stop now; I'm already dead."

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2011

[quote]On the surface so serene. Utterly ordinary yet there must have ben a terrible fury in her.%0D %0D Hell hath no fury like an angry lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1401/20/2011

R10, your issues are showing.

by Anonymousreply 1501/20/2011

Sharon Tate's poor mother has long passed away living every day with what these animals did to her daughter, grandson and other innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 1601/20/2011

I think the people here suggesting she's just a poor little flower who's served enough time have something equally as monstrous inside of them as Krenwinkel does.

You people are fucked up and scary.

by Anonymousreply 1701/20/2011

They all are lucky to be alive. they did receive the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 1801/20/2011

I thought Polanski killed Sharon Tate.

by Anonymousreply 1901/20/2011

"Hasn't she been in prison long enough?"%0D %0D NO. She should die in prison.%0D %0D Krenwinkle was truly savage; Abigale Folger's stab wounds were from 4 to five inches in depth which meant Krenwinkle was plunging the knife into her with a fury. In agony, Folger screamed for her to stop: "stop, stop, I'm already dead!" %0D %0D Krenwinkle was also one of the killers at the LaBianca house. She carved "war" into Leno LaBianca's belly and stuck a steak knife in his throat and a carving fork in his stomach. Susan Atkins said Krenwinkle told her she flicked at the fork in LaBianca's stomach with her finger and was facinated at how it wobbled back and forth. %0D %0D Krenwinkle also wrote "healter (sic) skelter" and "rise" on the wall in the blood of the murdered couple.%0D %0D After the carnage was over, Tex Watson, Krenwinkle and Leslie Van Houten fixed themselves a snack with food from the LaBianca's refridgerator, tidied themselves up, and departed. %0D %0D Has Patricia Krenwinkle been in jail long enough to atone for THAT? Hell, no! No amount of jail time could atone for that. She needs to stay right where she is until she dies.

by Anonymousreply 2001/20/2011

Let her out.

by Anonymousreply 2101/20/2011

She's not getting out.

I don't believe anyone having to do with that murder will ever see the light of day. It was too horrific and too well known after all these years.

Thankfully. All of the deserve to rot in jail.

by Anonymousreply 2201/20/2011

If she were let out, would you like to be her Neighbor?

by Anonymousreply 2301/20/2011

No, she hasn't been in prison long enough. She should die in there. I'm also anti-death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 2401/20/2011

"All of them..."

by Anonymousreply 2501/20/2011

"Let her out."%0D %0D You're a retard. Obviously.

by Anonymousreply 2601/20/2011

[quote]No, she hasn't been in prison long enough. She should die in there. I'm also anti-death penalty.

me too, I feel precisely the same way

by Anonymousreply 2701/20/2011

[quote] I think the people here suggesting she's just a poor little flower who's served enough time %0D %0D Not one post in the thread before yours suggested she should be released. They all said she should stay in jail.%0D %0D Illiterate, much?

by Anonymousreply 2801/20/2011

Withes, all of them witches...

by Anonymousreply 2901/20/2011

I think even Krenwinkel knows she is going to die in jail. One of he few entitlements she has is to be reviewed for parole. I am sure she regards it as an exercise in futility but in some twisted way it allows her to remain hopeful. Hope is a very hard thing to let go of,

by Anonymousreply 3001/20/2011

Jonathan Pollack the traitor who's sitting in an Israeli prison shouldn't be paroled either.

by Anonymousreply 3101/20/2011

WEHT that Clem Grogen fellow they let out?

by Anonymousreply 3201/20/2011

Do you think they remember anything? I remember Houten saying they were doing LSD daily at that time plus any other number of drugs.

by Anonymousreply 3301/20/2011

Let Patty and Leslie out!!!

by Anonymousreply 3401/20/2011

One of the (many) myths surrounding these crimes is that Manson took these "good" middle class girls and systematically broke them down and turned them into murderers. Pat was a pretty messed up, drug addict before Manson came along and was probably not destined to be a Valley housewife. This "terrible rage" that someone refers to upthread was probably already there.

Most people I know would refer to me as a bleeding heart liberal but the more I learn about these crimes the more I think these women and Tex Charley, Bobby and Bruce should remain in Jail.

by Anonymousreply 3601/20/2011

Ugh, why arem't they dead already...can't some crazed inmate take care of that in prison like Jeffrey Dahmer?

by Anonymousreply 3701/20/2011

OP NEVER!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3801/20/2011

Christ it has been FORTY YEARS. Let them out, they are a threat to no one and they have paid dearly for their crimes. hat is wrong with you people?

by Anonymousreply 3901/20/2011

r39 is trolling because nobody who knows any of the details about those crimes would ever say that and mean it.

by Anonymousreply 4001/20/2011

Has anyone read John Waters's chapter on Leslie van Houten in his book "Role Models"?

by Anonymousreply 4101/20/2011

Krenwinkel was no dyke. She wanted men but was often rejected for having too much body hair. Drugs apart, there must have been a terrifying amount of rage in her.

I wish Bruce Davis would write a memoir & clear up some of the smaller Manson mysteries, like the scientology connections and the death of Sandy Good's husband.

by Anonymousreply 4301/20/2011

None of them will ever be released.

by Anonymousreply 4401/20/2011

I'm against the death penalty also and believe she should die in jail.

How about Mark "Gator" Rogowski? He's up for parole next month. One of the top skateboarders of the 80's (along with Tony Hawk and Christian Hosoi), he murdered a friend of his ex-girlfriend, Brandi, because she reminded him of Brandi.

On Wednesday, March 20, Jessica and Gator had lunch at an Italian restaurant in La Jolla, then returned to his condo with some movies and a few bottles of wine. As she was getting ready to leave, Gator went to his car, ostensibly to see if his driver's license was there.

Waiting in his living room, Jessica looked at the picture on his mantel, where Gator proudly displayed his favorite picture - a shot of him skydiving, facing the camera, screaming at the top of his lungs while plummeting to earth. As she stared at the picture' Gator snuck up behind her, hitting her two or three times in the head and face with the metal steering-wheel lock. She fell to the floor, blood gushing from her head, so much so that it soaked right through the carpet. He handcuffed her and carried her upstairs to his bedroom. There, he shackled her onto the bed, cut her clothes off with scissors, and raped her for two or three hours.

Jessica, still conscious, begged him to stop, occasionally screaming. In an attempt to shut her up, he pulled a surfboard bag from his closet and stuffed her inside it. She screamed that she couldn't breathe. He clasped his hands around her neck and strangled her.

Gator flipped over his mattress to hide the blood that was there, then put Jessica's body, her cut-up clothing, the bag, the handcuffs, and the club in the trunk of his car. He drove for two hours into the desert, pulled off the highway at a desolate place called Shell Canyon, and buried her naked body in a shallow grave. As he drove back to Carlsbad, he tossed her bloodstained clothes, his sheets, and the club out the window. On his way back to the condo, he rented a carpet steamer, and cleaned out every spot of blood he could from the rug. When police came to question him about her disappearance a couple of weeks later, there was no evidence to be found.

by Anonymousreply 4501/20/2011

He should stay in jail too r45. What a horrible story

by Anonymousreply 4601/20/2011

I'm totally against the death penalty, but I think she should be water-boarded every other week. On the in-between weeks, she should have a TV placed in her cell for a 24 hour period playing and replaying Lucille Ball in "Mame."

by Anonymousreply 4701/20/2011

She and Tex were the worst ones--worse than Susan Atkins.

by Anonymousreply 4801/20/2011

I've read it, R41. I like Waters but he's disingenuous about his interest in Leslie and it comes through in his writing. He's fascinated because she was a beautiful killer; that's the entire foundation of their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 4901/20/2011

Well, I'm not exactly against the death penalty, I just think anyone who has been sentenced with incarceration for any length of time should be able to opt instead for euthanasia. I know I'd rather be dead than have to live in a cage and it would sure cost a lot less to off criminals than to house them.

by Anonymousreply 5001/20/2011

"Christ it has been FORTY YEARS. Let them out, they are a threat to no one and they have paid dearly for their crimes. "

How do you know they're not a threat? I think their behavior suggests otherwise. And how have they 'paid dearly'?

Prison isn't about revenge or punishment or paying 'dearly'. It's purpose is to weed out the sociopaths so the rest of us can live our lives. She's proven that she's one of the people who needed weeding out.

by Anonymousreply 5101/20/2011

It's not like she was in prison for all forty of those years. They let her out in the early nineties to play Georgie on "Sisters." Plus, she pops up on "SVU" now and then, so that must mean at least a day here and there.

by Anonymousreply 5201/20/2011

Patricia should never get out because she is convicted of seven murders, that's too many to get out. Leslie should get out because she is convicted of two murders and people who have done the same or worse have served less time.

Also, even though people hate to acknowledge it, the girls were victims too. They really were. The Manson family was nothing but a cult, only Manson didn't brainwash them to kill themselves, he brained washed them to kill others and as society we are not equipped to handle that because it's harder to place blame.

by Anonymousreply 5301/20/2011

Bullshit. Evvvverybody's got an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 5401/20/2011

Parole DENIED

by Anonymousreply 5501/20/2011

I'm yet another person against the death penalty, but definitely in favor of letting them all rot in jail. A quick death is too good for them.

by Anonymousreply 5601/20/2011

You know, "Squeaky Krenwinkel" would make a dandy authenticated name.

by Anonymousreply 5701/20/2011

That bitch should die in prison, as should all the others. What they did was inhuman and unforgivable.%0D %0D Even more than forty years later, the Manson murders are shocking in their depravity.

by Anonymousreply 5801/21/2011

r49, "beautiful" is not a word ever associated with PK.

by Anonymousreply 5901/21/2011

For heaven's sake, why do we need a thread about these people every time one of them comes up for parole.

There's no valid reason anyone could have for supporting their release. Just let it be, OP. Sitting in contemplation for the rest of their lives is the absolute least they could do for the horrors they've committed.

by Anonymousreply 6001/21/2011

Krenwinkel is not a danger to society. She is not a sociopath. She's 63 years old. She's harmless. She was 20 years old when she committed her crime. She was wrong; she's a murderer, but she's no danger to us any longer.%0D %0D She has been punished enough. Do we as a society want to keep punishing her? She has been rehabilitated. But notoriety of her crime and association with Manson will keep her in prison for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 6101/21/2011

[quote]Sitting in contemplation for the rest of their lives is the absolute least they could do for the horrors they've committed.

I agree. Those outfits, alone...

by Anonymousreply 6201/21/2011

She should change her name to Patch Krautmeyer.

by Anonymousreply 6301/21/2011

R61, the purpose of keeping someone like her in prison for life is not rehabilitation. If she wanted to rehab herself, then that's her personal business, and good for her. She's staying in there for punishment alone, an extraordinarily light punishment considering her crimes.

It doesn't matter how long ago it happened, she forfeited her right to freedom the moment she began killing. Any personal growth & reflection on her part should be done in prison, away from society. She's safe, she's fed, she's housed & clothed, and she's ALIVE. Her victims can't say the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 6401/21/2011

"So..he was fit fat?"%0D %0D Leno LaBianca was overweight with a big belly. A typical middle-aged man, sitting in the comfort and safety of his home, reading the newspaper and drinking a beer. There's a knock on the door...and the nightmare began. His wife Rosemary heard him screaming "stop stabbing me!" before she too was butchered. %0D %0D Imagine what the LaBianca's went through, imagine being in your home and a bunch of homicidal sociopaths force their way in and start cutting you up with knives. There is no amount of jail time that would be enough to justify the release of the monsters who randomly kill peopled they had never even seen before.

by Anonymousreply 6501/21/2011

"Krenwinkel is not a danger to society. She is not a sociopath. She's 63 years old. She's harmless. She was 20 years old when she committed her crime. She was wrong; she's a murderer, but she's no danger to us any longer.%0D %0D She has been punished enough. Do we as a society want to keep punishing her? She has been rehabilitated. But notoriety of her crime and association with Manson will keep her in prison for the rest of her life.'%0D %0D Oh shut your fucking face, you retard. Who the fuck are YOU to say she's "harmless" and "no danger to us any longer" and that she's been "punished enough" and "rehabilitated." You don't know any such thing, you idiot. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a murderer groupie or something? Because you are indeed profoundly fucked up if your heart bleeds for the likes of Patricia Krenwinkel. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 6601/21/2011

It wasn't even like the killers got stoned and happened to have a bad psychotic reaction and accidentally kill someone. They STAKED OUT the LaBiancas ("creepy crawling"), they went around LOOKING for other people to TORTURE and murder. It was all very premeditated; they knew what they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 6701/21/2011

R66, I guess you can only fiond forgiveness for those who are relatively easy to forgive.%0D %0D Flyover hate knows no mercy.

by Anonymousreply 6801/21/2011

There are some brutal crimes that warrant segregation of those who committed them from the rest of us, forever. It's not about punishment, or rehabilitation. None of us can ever know if she's a danger. But she's proven that she's a risk so there's no reason to let her out.

Let her do some good and use her time to counsel women whose crimes were less heinous and can be freed.

by Anonymousreply 6901/21/2011

[quote]I guess you can only fiond forgiveness for those who are relatively easy to forgive.

Forgiveness is one thing.

Letting her out of jail is something else entirely.

I said this when Leslie Van Houten had her last parole hearing, and I'll say it again: As a rule, we don't let torture-murderers walk the streets as free men/women, no matter how "reformed" they may be.

Lest we forget, Patty was convicted of seven murders and one conspiracy. That makes her sentence to date about six years per murder.

I guess you'll advocate that Jared Loughner be released early too.

by Anonymousreply 7001/21/2011

The skateboarder in R45's link was in the Tom Petty Free Fallin' video, I will never see it the same again! What a disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 7101/21/2011

r61= Sandra Good.

by Anonymousreply 7201/21/2011

r68 = Lynnette Fromme.

by Anonymousreply 7301/21/2011

Where is Linda Kasabian?

by Anonymousreply 7401/21/2011

I wonder what happened to all the non-famous Manson people. Madaline Joan Cottage. Dianne Lake. Ella Jo Bailey.

They could be your neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 7501/21/2011

"For heaven's sake, why do we need a thread about these people every time one of them comes up for parole."

So we don't forget what those motherfuckers did, that's why. Duh.

I can't believe Susan Atkins is still alive. She is paying a heavy price for what she did--maybe she's feeling some of the same physical pain and emotional horror that Sharon Tate did when she stabbed her.

by Anonymousreply 7601/21/2011

They stabbed the victims dozens of times and in particular, the fetus of Sharon Tate as she begged for the baby's life. Nope, let the bitch sit and rot for the rest of her numbered days.

by Anonymousreply 7701/21/2011

Susan Atkins died in prison of brain cancer in 2009.

by Anonymousreply 7801/22/2011

[quote]"For heaven's sake, why do we need a thread about these people every time one of them comes up for parole."

[quote]So we don't forget what those motherfuckers did, that's why. Duh.

Yeah, that's fine, but it usually seems like these threads are started by people who are fans the murderers... which is downright creepy.

by Anonymousreply 7901/22/2011

R66 has rage issues.

by Anonymousreply 8001/22/2011

[quote] Do we as a society want to keep punishing her?%0D %0D Yes. We do. (This falls into the "tough shit for you, Manson family killer" category of decision-making, by the way.)%0D

by Anonymousreply 8101/22/2011

So she did, R78. How did I miss that? One down...

by Anonymousreply 8201/22/2011

Susan Atkins didn't stab Sharon Tate. That is another problem with this case, so much mis-information. It was horrible enough as it was, no need for lies. Trouble is, Susan is the one that spread so many of the lies and mis-information. People still today believe all that mess.

by Anonymousreply 8301/22/2011

"Susan Atkins didn't stab Sharon Tate. That is another problem with this case, so much mis-information."%0D %0D She said she did. Then when she realized what could happen to her she said she didn't. I think she did. She was crazy. She was capable of anything.

by Anonymousreply 8401/22/2011

Susan Atkins started fellating her son when he was a week old. (That information is in Vincent Bugliosi's book by the way, in case someone wants to claim I'm a bullshit artist.) She WAS crazy.

by Anonymousreply 8501/22/2011

That's some crazy shit. What's Atkins story? Charlie's mother a prostitute so you can kinda see why he turned out the way he did but what about Susan? Did daddy sneak into her room at night?

by Anonymousreply 8601/22/2011

Lol,!!! the insidious nature of mankinds stupidity. Pigs.

by Anonymousreply 8705/18/2012

Time enough. Parole.

by Anonymousreply 8805/18/2012

The Labiancas didn't at all deserve what happened to them, but they were NOT Joe Sixpack and Sally Housecoat attacked at random. Average, middle aged couples do not have millions of $$ in their bank accounts (especially back in the sixties). Between Leno's gambling debts, Rosemary's front of a wig shop, and mob connections, the Labiancas were up to their necks in shady business.

Someone wanted them dead, and it's a shame that the LAPD didn't question their very shady daughter (Suzanne Laberge) more thoroughly.

by Anonymousreply 8905/18/2012

r80 - Yup. I am always suspicious about those who shriek the loudest about stuff like this; it's like they're searching for someone worse than themselves to wave their arms about.

by Anonymousreply 9005/18/2012

"I am always suspicious about those who shriek the loudest about stuff like this; it's like they're searching for someone worse than themselves to wave their arms about."

I'm always suspicious of those who want to get losers who have committed henious acts (murder, rape, molestation) back on the streets. Prison groupies/fangurls are incredibly sick individuals, as sick as the murderers they lobby to get out of prison.

by Anonymousreply 9105/18/2012

[quote]I wonder what happened to all the non-famous Manson people. Madaline Joan Cottage. Dianne Lake. Ella Jo Bailey.

Barbara Hoyt, the one the Family tried to kill with LSD to keep her from testifying, is a retired nurse and posts occasionally at Manson-related forums. Today she's friends with Sharon Tate's sister Debra.

by Anonymousreply 9205/18/2012

I doubt she will ever be released. But that is because this has become political. It is about WHO the victims were and what was made of their story.

[quote] It is one of the most horrific stories ever.

It isn't really but these were pretty Hollywood WHITE people and so it is made to seem as if it were.

If I felt that the parole board was acting objectively I would have no problem with their decisions on Krenwinkel or Van Houten but I don't believe they are. At one of Van Houten's previous parole hearings she had a very good attorney who made a very clear and obvious case that she was being denied parole when others with less justification for parole were being released.

While taking into account the offenses the parole board is also required to look at your institutional history as a basis for denial and Van Houten's institutional history gives them no reason to deny parole.

by Anonymousreply 9305/18/2012

She should have been put to death for her heinous participation in the murders, people like this cannot be rehabilitated and no one wants to see her out of jail living amongst them, at this point she needs to finish her sentence and die behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 9505/18/2012

R94, it is a sad truth that had the Manson Family attacked a party in Watts instead of in the Hollywood Hills, most of the killers would have been paroled in less than a decade.

That's the horror.

by Anonymousreply 9605/18/2012

These crimes were long before my time so I don't really give a shit if they let her out or not. Seems that those that want to keep her in want to do it out of spit, not out of any sense of justice. Justice shouldn't be sentimental.

by Anonymousreply 9705/18/2012

[quote]She should have been put to death

I think she was supposed to have been executed but then CA overturned the death penalty (for a while). So now, we get to go through these parole hearings every few years.

by Anonymousreply 9805/18/2012

They should remain in prison as long as their victims remain dead and buried.

by Anonymousreply 9905/18/2012

[quote]it is a sad truth that had the Manson Family attacked a party in Watts instead of in the Hollywood Hills, most of the killers would have been paroled in less than a decade.

It is not a "sad truth." It is an opinion of your own. Please at least TRY to learn the difference.

No one is saying that there isn't inequity in sentencing based upon race. But it's a bit of a stretch--and one displaying terrible, terrible taste, at the very least--to insist that a series of murders with the sadistic details of these was only prosecuted vigorously because the victims were white.

For the record, the perpetrators were white as well, which should skew your racial interpretation a bit, no? Shouldn't they have been let off a little EASIER, as opposed to the terrible sentences that would've been handed down to black killers for these same crimes? Or did you not think about it that much?

by Anonymousreply 10005/18/2012

"These crimes were long before my time so I don't really give a shit if they let her out or not. Seems that those that want to keep her in want to do it out of spit, not out of any sense of justice."

"Out of spit?" Oh, dear.

And you don't care whether she gets out or not because the crimes "were long before my time?" So for a crime to have any relevance to you it has to occur in "your time?" You are one big fat idiot.

by Anonymousreply 10105/18/2012

"Out of Spite" is what I meant to say. But you know that.

And what I mean about being before my time, it's just not the same cultural mental scar to me. So I've no "personal" stake in wanting to see her rot in prison. Let her go for all I care, I'm not afraid of some 60+ year old woman who has lived most of her life in a cell.

by Anonymousreply 10205/18/2012

No, she should be left to die in prison, she has shown no remorse for her victims, no acceptance at the level of depraved violence and absolute maleficent of her actions, only self-pity and total apathy.

She is dangerous, a woman that can commit that level of malice, cruelty and vicious violence is never going to be fixed or safe, she is a sociopath. Once a sociopath always a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 10305/18/2012

[quote] she has shown no remorse for her victims, no acceptance

R10, there are many negative things to be said about Krenwinkel but these statements are not true. She has been expressing remorse and complete acceptance of her role in these murders and the pain she has caused the victims and their families for quite some time now.

by Anonymousreply 10405/18/2012

She has been in prison far too long, but only because she should have been executed decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 10505/18/2012

Oh come on, what did she do that was so terrible?

by Anonymousreply 10605/18/2012

You know, depending on her political views, she's just crazy enough to get herself nominated as a republian congressional candidate.

by Anonymousreply 10705/18/2012

Damn...Charles Manson had more "Angels" than Charlie. There's always a new one who I've never heard of before.

by Anonymousreply 10805/18/2012

no, she hasn't been in prison long enough.

I think it was van Houten, though, who got sick of listening to Sharon Tate beg for her baby's life and just started stabbing the hell out of her. She's up for parole every so often.

Whether they were on drugs or not, they still killed innocent people and had absolutely not one shred of sympathy for them.

by Anonymousreply 10905/19/2012

[quote]I think it was van Houten, though, who got sick of listening to Sharon Tate beg for her baby's life and just started stabbing the hell out of her. She's up for parole every so often.

Leslie Van Houten wasn't at the Tate murder. Susan Atkins was the one who stabbed the hell out of Sharon Tate.

by Anonymousreply 11005/19/2012

Atkins didn't stab Tate, although she initially bragged of doing it. It was Tex Watson.

It's ironic that Charles Manson and Susan Atkins are the stars of the Manson family sage, while it was Tex Watson and Patricia Krenwinkel who were the real cold-blooded killers on both nights.

by Anonymousreply 11104/03/2013

You couldn't be more wrong, r111.

About everything.

by Anonymousreply 11204/03/2013

Oh really, R112?

Start from the beginning. I am genuinely interested, though I'm 100% certain I know more about this case than you.

by Anonymousreply 11304/03/2013

Never let her out!!!!!! She'll face real hell when he dies and is judged by God!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11411/17/2014
Need more help? Click Here.