Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What the hell happened to Mary Tyler Moore?

Watching her in "Hot in Cleveland". She looks so lousy. Betty White looks a lot better. Did MTM have a stroke? Or just a bad facelift?

by Anonymousreply 9208/20/2014

Too much botox

by Anonymousreply 201/19/2011

Mary is 72. She looks good.

by Anonymousreply 501/19/2011

A bad facelift? Like as in ONE? More like a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 701/19/2011

Jane Fonda is on her way to the same look. A very fit old lady with a shiny smooth face, trced lips, and two dots for eyes.%0D %0D But I love them both, and their immense talent - regardless of what they choose to do with their looks.

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2011

Too much Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2011

What R7/Zak said. She started having plastic surgeries in the 80s (with sad results immediately, probably because people with diabetes have trouble healing) and is still having them, still with sad results.

by Anonymousreply 1401/20/2011

MTM has looked liked hell for years. She always has been too thin to age well, but the plastic surgery didn't help & actually made her look old sooner. Vanity is a sad thing -- I expect that Betty White is a much happier person, with her eternal sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 1501/20/2011

More shocking to me was seeing that MTM has lost her comedy chops entirely.

by Anonymousreply 1601/20/2011

Give Mare a break. She also had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor in May 2011.

by Anonymousreply 1901/19/2012

She is a supporter of Sarah Palin

by Anonymousreply 2101/19/2012

National Enquirer has her on her deathbed. I was just saying that they're the only investigative reporters that America seems to have. I really hope they're wrong about this.

by Anonymousreply 2201/19/2012

Just saw her on the Betty White 90th Birthday Special this week and there's clearly something wrong. All the other presenters were shown walking to and from the microphone during their tributes, but MTM gave two presentations and, both times, she was already standing at the microphone when her name was announced. She also looked as though she didn't know what to do with her hands. One of the tabloids has her on the cover this week, in a wheelchair, with a headline about her "brave last days." I don't know about that, considering she's still acting, but it does sadly sound like she's having a few health problems.

by Anonymousreply 2301/19/2012

I can't help but notice that this decline coincides with the hateful comments posted here about how unworthy she is of consideration for a Kennedy Center Honor.

by Anonymousreply 2501/19/2012

She's 75.

by Anonymousreply 2601/19/2012

[quote]She looked hideous, like something out of a horror film.

You're effeminate, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 2701/19/2012

Mary Tyler Moore is quite ill. She is suffering from the ravages of diabetes which, together with the bad plastic surgery, make her look particularly awful. Tis a pity.

by Anonymousreply 2801/19/2012

I'm actually surprised that doctors would allow a diabetic to have a lot of plastic surgery. Comedian Totie Fields insisted on having a facelift, despite doctors advising against it due to diabetes, and she ended up losing a leg because of blood clots. And she didn't live more than a couple years after that.

by Anonymousreply 2901/19/2012

She has TYPE 1 Diabetes, which can be deadly.

"a form of diabetes mellitus that results from autoimmune destruction of insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas. The subsequent lack of insulin leads to increased blood and urine glucose. Eventually, type 1 diabetes is fatal unless treated with insulin."

by Anonymousreply 3001/19/2012

Oh yeah, forgot to mention her melon sized breast implants on her anorexic body -- doesn't fit.

by Anonymousreply 3101/19/2012

To be fair she only got the implants for her breast baring role in a Ben Stiller movie.

by Anonymousreply 3201/19/2012

She was wearing a push-up bra

by Anonymousreply 3301/19/2012

R23, one of the side effects of her diabetes - she's almost completely blind. She's learned how to compensate for it, but I'm sure that's why she was put in place for her appearances on the Betty White special and did not walk out.

by Anonymousreply 3401/19/2012

She looks like she is all mouth.

by Anonymousreply 3501/19/2012

Just my 2 cents...but...I was backstage at an event she did maybe 5 (?) years ago.

I believe it IS the diabetes wreaking havoc. No one has mentioned it but I think the gal is nearly blind. I think she just sees vague shapes and images. She had people helping her around the entire time, and when it was time to go onstage they helped her up to the stage and she walked to the podium by herself. There was a prompter in front of her with large font and she still had trouble reading it. And remember this was years ago.

Obviously she'd had some bad plastic surgery as well, but the worse part was how dependent she's become. Even needing help to step over small bumps on the floor (like cables that are covered by those yellow plastic cable covers). Even the small covers were like going up a ramp for her and they had to help her over it. I mean she's an old "pro" so she tried not to "let on" while onstage. It's certainly the reason we never see her on television anymore (bad facelift or not)

It must be worse by now and I'm sure her assistants walked her to and from the recent television podium before and after the cameras turned to her. All "keeping up appearances".

I didn't get much more insight into her personality. She was pleasant enough during the "downtime" but it was just sad to see her like that. EVERYthing is geared towards dealing with her health issues.

Diabetes can do awful things to people.

I can't even blame her if she's a cranky old lady now (though I don't know if that's the case). I think I would be to!

by Anonymousreply 3601/19/2012

She's married to a man 25 years younger than her. That would stress anyone out about aging. And they've been married for something like 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 3701/19/2012

She has SEVERE Macular Degeneration from her Diabetes. She is unable to see out of the front of her eyes. She has a tiny, tiny bit of peripheral vision. She can see a little little bit out of the sides of her eyes. Essentially she is blind.

by Anonymousreply 3801/19/2012

Years ago Alan Cumming worked with Mary. He was interviewed and he said that everyone who found out he was working with Mary said, "Doesn't Mary look great? Doesn't Mary look good?". He replied, "No she doesn't". "she ruined her face"

by Anonymousreply 3901/19/2012

Didn't her husband do her facelifts?

by Anonymousreply 4001/19/2012

She doesn't look "good." How can anyone say she looks "good?" She looks frail and ill.

That picture of her on the cover of the Enquirer really is shocking. She's unrecognizable; she doesn't even look like a woman. And is her hair (what's left of it) hidden under that hat or she is bald? Betty White looks much better than her and she's 90.

by Anonymousreply 4101/19/2012

I feel bad for her. She also said she was a drunk but honestly I don't think she was all that bad from what I remember her saying. It was more a dependency thing. She has always had a wide mouth but pulling her skin back probably makes it appear more jokerish. Everyone is vain in the entertainment industry, it is part of the job. Hell even Carol Burnett got her chin implant and got something done to her jaw to which kind of fucked up her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 4201/19/2012

Mary was aging rapidly on the MTM show. She looked two decades older between the start and the end.

by Anonymousreply 4301/19/2012

The difference between Mary and Valerie Harper on that Betty White birthday bash was shocking.

Mary looks so frail and nervous.

Valerie looks amazing - and seemed very "peppy"

Valerie is 72, and Mary is 75.

by Anonymousreply 4401/19/2012

During the Betty White tribute when MTM was speaking, it was clear that she has very little sight left. At one point she reached out and fumbled trying to find the microphone stand -- which was three inches in front of her. Her hands reached out as a blind person's do -- swaying back and forth, feeling for something.

by Anonymousreply 4501/19/2012

As to Valerie Harper's appearance on the Betty White 90th birthday celebration, did the two ever appear together in any episode of Mary Tyler Moore's show?

by Anonymousreply 4601/19/2012

Bad plastic surgery, diabetes, and brain surgery.

I think she'll be gone in 6-12 months.

by Anonymousreply 4701/19/2012

[quote]Didn't her husband do her facelifts?

Hope not, because I think he's a cardiologist. I believe that Jackie Zeman's husband was a plastic surgeon & did hers (& she divorced him).

by Anonymousreply 4801/19/2012

It wasn't that many years that Mary's youthful appearance had to be worked around by scriptwriters. In the Dick Van Dyke reunion movie, they had to explain why Mary looked so much younger than her naturally aging next door neighbor from the series who was somewhat of a contemporary when the show first aired.

by Anonymousreply 5001/19/2012

Buncha pics from Betty White's 90th

by Anonymousreply 5101/19/2012

MTM had brain surgery in May 2011. It was benign, but it was a necessary operation. She's still recovering. It took a toll on her.

by Anonymousreply 5201/19/2012

R51, Vicki Lawrence looks better than all of them, except for ed asner.

by Anonymousreply 5301/19/2012

Judging by r51's pics, and the other information on this thread, I am guessing Mary did her own makeup.

by Anonymousreply 5401/19/2012

Ann Mogan Guilbert is eight years older than Mary. She was 33 when the DVD show started, whereas Mary was 25. Millie always looked older than Laura on the series (and she aged majorly - she played Fran's granny on The Nanny.

by Anonymousreply 5501/19/2012

Ann Morgan Guilbert played Christopher Meloni's mother on the sitcom "The Fanelli Boys" (1990-91).

by Anonymousreply 5601/19/2012

I believe she's dying, dear. Let her be.

by Anonymousreply 5701/19/2012

Poor Mary! God, if she's gone blind, why did they let her do her own make-up?

by Anonymousreply 5801/20/2012

[quote]As to Valerie Harper's appearance on the Betty White 90th birthday celebration, did the two ever appear together in any episode of Mary Tyler Moore's show?

R46. Yes, Valerie Harper and Betty White appeared together on The Mary Tyler Moore Show." They were together when Sue Ann Nivens (Betty) cooked dinner at Mary's apartment in the "Veal Prince Orlof" episode.

Valerie Harper (Rhoda) brought Henry Winkler as her date to Mary's dinner party (it was Winkler's first ever television appearance), even thoough Rhoda wasn't suppoed to bring a guest, so Henry had to sit at the kiddie table away from the formal dining table. Winkler's only line from the kiddie table was, "Could you pass the salt."

Sue Ann Nivens was about to serve the Veal Prince Orlof even though the congresswoman guest of honor hadn't arrived yet. Because if you don't serve Veal Prince Orlof when he's ready to be eaten, as Sue Ann says, "He dies." When dinner was finally served, Mr. Grant took half of the entire serving of the veal until Mary had to pull him aside and ask him quietly to put back half of the veal back so the other guests had something to eat.

It was a hilarious episode of MTM. One of the best.

by Anonymousreply 5901/20/2012

"Yes, Valerie Harper and Betty White appeared together on 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show.' They were together when Sue Ann Nivens (Betty) cooked dinner at Mary's apartment in the 'Veal Prince Orlof' episode."

You're right, R59. That episode was definitely one of the best!

I think Rhoda might also have been at Mary's party where Sue Ann was introduced and ran off with Lars.

And, Rhoda definitely confronted Sue Ann directly in the episode about a Sunday TV magazine program, co-hosted by Ted and Sue Ann and produced by Mary (with Rhoda's assistance, because it was her idea).

That was another memorable episode. "Mary, I've been a producer for a very, very long time and [taunting] I know something you don't know."

by Anonymousreply 6001/20/2012

From the NYT today...

GREENWICH, Conn. — In her office at her home here Mary Tyler Moore has one case that holds her Emmy statuettes (she has won seven) and Golden Globe awards (three). A second case has, among other honors, her People’s Choice awards (four). She’ll have another piece of hardware after this weekend. She will receive the Screen Actors Guild’s lifetime achievement award on Sunday during that organization’s annual ceremony in Los Angeles, which will be broadcast at 8 p.m. on TNT and TBS.

Breaking news about the arts, coverage of live events, critical reviews, multimedia and more. Go to Arts Beat »

A sortable calendar of noteworthy cultural events in the New York region, selected by Times critics. Go to Event Listings » Enlarge This Image

Fred R. Conrad/The New York Times Mary Tyler Moore will receive the Screen Actors Guild's lifetime achievement award on Sunday. When asked if there was a souvenir from her long career that she was particularly proud of, she pointed not to the trophy cases, but to the wall.

“I think the M,” she said. It was the large letter familiar from the apartment of Mary Richards, her character on “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” the popular and pivotal 1970s series.

Ms. Moore had agreed to watch an episode of the show with me to see what memories it stirred, an apt exercise in a television season notable for new female-centered sitcoms and stars like Zooey Deschanel (“New Girl”) who have cited the earlier show as a touchstone.

The M is goldish in color but apparently not solid gold. “We did a retrospective, and they wondered whether or not they could have the M,” Ms. Moore recalled. “And I said, ‘Sure.’ I couldn’t imagine what could go wrong.”

What could go wrong, it turned out, was the exchange between a prop handler and a truck driver. “They dropped it, and it shattered into about four different pieces,” Ms. Moore said. “This is the original, glued back together.”

The M was given a shout-out in one of Ms. Moore’s most recent television appearances, a funny cameo last year on her friend Betty White’s sitcom, “Hot in Cleveland.” Ms. White’s character has landed in jail, and her cellmate turns out to be Ms. Moore. “What’s with the big M” on the wall over her bunk, Ms. White asks. And jailbird Mary replies, “Stands for murder.”

That M was merely painted; Ms. Moore admitted she’ll be reluctant to let the original leave the safety of her office again. Its fragility seemed fitting somehow, earlier in my visit Ms. Moore, who is 75, had talked about her own fragility, a consequence of Type 1 diabetes.

“I’ve been a diabetic for about 35 years now, and I’m one of the very lucky few who has managed to live that long without having major problems,” she said. But, she added, “I do have problems with my eyes, one eye in particular, and if I fall, I generally break a bone.”

About the falling: It’s made a bit more likely by the presence here of four dogs. With her vision problems, she tends to trip over them. But they’re not going anywhere; animals have been right up there with diabetes on the list of Ms. Moore’s causes. (She and Bernadette Peters organize Broadway Barks, the annual pet-adoption event in Shubert Alley.) One dog in particular, a friendly, face-licking pit bull named Spanky, is earning his keep. “He has, as with some dogs that have been written about, the ability to sense when things are off in their owners, their masters, whatever we’re calling them in this day and age,” she said. “He can tell when my blood sugar is dipping low.”

Ms. Moore also had a run-in with a brain tumor last year, but one that she says was exaggerated in some quarters.

“Any time you mention the brain, it terrifies people,” she said. “There were those who delighted in spreading the rumor that I have brain disease, or some other really gripping, nonpleasant situation. But I was very fortunate.” What she had, she said, was a meningioma, a small tumor on the lining of the brain, removed without incident.

by Anonymousreply 6101/26/2012

We also talked about a side of her career — her film work — that few people think of because of her tremendous television success, first with “The Dick Van Dyke Show” and then with her own series.

One film she is particularly proud of that might not spring immediately to mind, she said, is “Miss Lettie and Me,” a 2002 television movie about a bitter spinster surprised by a visit from a young relative. “That really gave me a lot of joy and a sense of juiciness in that when she comes on the screen she’s a woman in her 80s,” she said of her character. “And with the help of a rather inspired makeup artist, we were able to pull that off.”

The film that stands out, of course, is “Ordinary People,” the Oscar-winning 1980 drama directed by Robert Redford. Ms. Moore said that Mr. Redford had reservations about casting her as the icy mother Beth Jarrett because she was so thoroughly identified with her comic TV roles. But, she said, he had also wondered “what the dark side of Mary Tyler Moore was, and could she pull this off.”

“And I did all but jump up and down and scream: ‘Yes, I can. I know this woman. I grew up with her.’ ”

“I was thinking of my own family history and how we missed the mark of being everything that I’m sure people thought I was,” she continued. “Because I had, though nothing that would raise your eyebrows. I had problems with my father, in that he expected more from me than I was able to give. I did not do well in school, and that was a big disappointment to him.”

But, she said, her father, George Tyler Moore, who died in 2006, eventually got over that.

“We did our shows, both the Van Dyke show and mine, in front of audiences, and he and my mother would come to every show,” she said. “And I could recognize my father’s laugh.” Enlarge This Image

Ben Garvin for The New York Times A statue in downtown Minneapolis recalls the signature moment of the opening of “The Mary Tyler Moore Show.”

Breaking news about the arts, coverage of live events, critical reviews, multimedia and more. Go to Arts Beat »

A sortable calendar of noteworthy cultural events in the New York region, selected by Times critics. Go to Event Listings » Enlarge This Image

CBS Dick Van Dyke and Ms. Moore in a scene from “The Dick Van Dyke Show,” which ran for five seasons in the 1960s. Just before we sat down to watch TV, Ms. Moore apologized, not for the first time that day, about a watery eye that was giving her trouble. “Forgive my teardrop,” she said. “You’re not making me sad."

She had wanted to watch the episode titled “Chuckles Bites the Dust,” a daffy high point of Season 6 that involves the death of a television clown. But here’s a secret: Mary Tyler Moore does not own all of the “Mary Tyler Moore” DVDs. So instead we watched the series finale, broadcast the next season, in March 1977.

by Anonymousreply 6201/26/2012

I had to ask about the signature moment in the opening collage in which Ms. Moore joyously tosses her hat into the Minneapolis sky.

“It was a hat that my aunt had given me for Christmas,” she said, “and I brought it with me because they said: ‘Be sure and dress warm. It’s going to be freezing in Minneapolis.’ So — I forget which writer it was — but we were all outside, and he said: ‘You know what would be good? If you take that hat, the beret, and throw it in the air.’ ”

Ted Knight dominates the finale, in which the entire staff of the TV station where Mary works is fired except for his loopy newscaster character. “He was a real actor,” Ms. Moore said during a particularly hilarious turn by Knight, who died in 1986. “He took every moment seriously.”

Knight was cracking up the audience. “That was my father’s ‘Hu,’ ” Ms. Moore said, recognizing his laugh.

Another scene also stirred her emotions: when Valerie Harper and Cloris Leachman, whose “Mary Tyler Moore” characters had been spun off into their own sitcoms, return. “This was hard,” Ms. Moore said as their scene played out, “doing this hello again, then goodbye.”

At the episode’s end Ms. Moore introduces her co-stars to the studio audience one by one. “The best cast ever,” she calls them. Time may have proved her right: two — Ms. White and Ed Asner — already have the lifetime achievement award that Mr. Van Dyke is to present to Ms. Moore this weekend.

Then the camera pans the audience as it applauds the final bow. “There’s my dad,” she said, pointing him out. “With the white hair. Tall.” He’s in the front row.

As we finished, Ms. Moore reached for the tissue box. “Now I am crying,” she said. “It’s not just a bad eye.”

by Anonymousreply 6301/26/2012

I thought she'd had diabetes more or less all her life.

by Anonymousreply 6401/26/2012

Didn't she pretty much abandon her son to her parents and let them raise him while she chased stardom? He committed suicide many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6501/26/2012

I don't know why she changed the story, but Mary found out she had type 1 diabetes after a miscarriage around 1968. She dropped a ton of weight and looked older than her 34 years at the start of the MTM TV series.

by Anonymousreply 6601/30/2012

ME TV - 8:00PM ET They are showing the MTM SERIES!

Tonight (hurry) Rhoda's sis (not Brenda) is getting married!

by Anonymousreply 6702/29/2012

You heartless bitches.

by Anonymousreply 6802/29/2012

Wasn't she also a longtime smoker? That can certainly affect your skin.

by Anonymousreply 7012/30/2012

I've loved Mary Tyler Moore from the minute I saw her on The Dick Van Dyke Show when I was a kid. The Mary Tyler Moore Show remains my favorite show of all time. I think it's the best show there ever was. She has a special place in my heart and a lifetime of memories from one of the all-time show biz greats.

by Anonymousreply 7112/30/2012

Mary was always mean to her costars. She forced Phyllis and Rhoda off her show, which was never as funny after they left, because they were getting too popular.

Then she turned into a bitch against Murray because his show the Love Boat ranked #5 for the year and her show never got that high.

Then she blamed everyone but herself for her four lousy post MTM shows.

It's a shame she suffers but you reap what you sow. And you can see how badly she treated others by how much she suffers now.

by Anonymousreply 7212/30/2012

Make sure your TV is mounted as if your child climbs on it, it could fall and kill her.

Make sure candles are kept far away, even unlit ones invite a child to chew on it and produce a choking hazard.

Make sure that you do not use power strips as a child could stick her fingers in it.

Play safe and always use a condom.

by Anonymousreply 7312/30/2012

This photo makes me want to cry...and it's not even that recent. I hear she has lost all her hair.

by Anonymousreply 7403/13/2013

Diabetes is a bitch! It's amazing she is still alive and still active!

by Anonymousreply 7503/13/2013

I don't know why so many of you are obsessing over her hair (yeah, I do), she's been wearing wigs since the Dick Van Dyke Show.

by Anonymousreply 7603/13/2013

She was diagnosed a diabetic in 1967 - 46 years ago, not 35 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 7703/13/2013

I read her autobiography a few years ago and believe I remember her saying she had a facelift during her MTM Show days, which I suppose would have been her first. She's definitely had work done many times. I think her son had problems and, although she claims he accidentally shot himself while cleaning one of his guns, he probably committed suicide. I suppose that's her way of dealing with his death. Decades of diabetes has definitely taken a toll on her frail body. Regardless, I've always liked her.

by Anonymousreply 7803/13/2013

Cloris Leachman is the one who looks really good for her age!

by Anonymousreply 7904/08/2013

MTM has looked like a plastic surgery victim since the early 90s at least. Comics were saying she looked like The Joker, with her overly alert, stretched up eyebrows. It was quite shocking how freakish she looked all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 8004/08/2013

This is one of the more recent photos.

by Anonymousreply 8104/08/2013

She is 77. I have now triple checked. She is at the age where extreme thinness absolutely robs your face of any last gasp of beauty. The exact same thing is happening to my own mother who is 80. Coincidentally my mom was often compared to MTM, Audrey Hepburn, and Jackie Onassis. She was one of Ford's early runway models in the late/mid 50's-'65. She was leaving modeling when Twiggy was becoming the FACE. She, like MTM stayed stick thin her entire life. She could still wear her high school clothes today. And it has garnered her a lot of attention, which she has to have all day every day. But suddenly, BOOM! Her face started looking more and more gaunt and wasted. She was not having Botox at all, but she had done a face lift at 60. Now she is a 5'9 size 2 who frankly doesn't look as well as the 10 year older Betty White. Betty has a little fullness left in her face, which gives her a better appearance IMO. You know what they say, "after 55 it's your face or your ass--choose."

by Anonymousreply 8204/08/2013

I love Mary. Always have. I wish she were as active as Betty White. It makes me sad to know that Mary has such medical issues and may not be doing well. But maybe she's doing relatively okay out of the spotlight for the most part. Aging is a cruel bitch. I love MTM. Always have.

by Anonymousreply 8404/09/2013

I've been with type 1diabeties for 31 yrs. and not complaining, though she's been my hero... For being 75 and gone through the harsh life of being diabetic. And having medical surgery a few yrs back. Hats off to Mary. She's made many people laugh for yrs to come. Reading some of the responses r only giving sad thoughts, try changing ur words. Has she ever done wrong to u. Most likely not. Then why wld u say such things... What a sad place to b, really life is short so make good with the time u have. Live, laugh and love. And remember to smile often. What someone does to their self is their decision. And not ours!

by Anonymousreply 8510/24/2013

I am appalled at how mean spirited everyone is! She is suffering from the ravages of diabetes. She is a truly lovely lady who gave us all MANY MANY happy hours watching her on t.v. We should be sympathetic now and supportive and try to "repay" the happiness she gave us growing up with kind thoughts and well wishes!

by Anonymousreply 8602/28/2014

Years ago I saw Alan Cumming being interviewed (I think it was on Graham Norton). And the interviewer was asking him about the people he worked with and mentioned MTM. Alan must have been a little drunk because he said, "Yes I worked with Mary and everyone in the project kept saying, Doesn't Mary look wonderful? and I am thinking, NO!! she doesn't look wonderful. Look what she did to her face"

I have searched the web for this interview and can not find it, but it was funny and honest

by Anonymousreply 8702/28/2014

70 is not old enough to look that bad. Betty White looks better at 92 than MTM at 75-ish.

by Anonymousreply 8808/20/2014

Yes, some is diabetes, but plastic surgery when you are diabetic is insane. Especially more than once. Healing, etc. She ruined her own face. Plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 8908/20/2014

I am wondering about the "medical surgery" cited in R85. Actually, I'm wondering what other kinds of surgery there are

by Anonymousreply 9008/20/2014

R87 Apparently he said

"Everybody's saying 'Oh, doesn't Mary look great!' and I want to say 'No - she looks like she's been in a fire!'"

by Anonymousreply 9108/20/2014

Mary Tyler Moore...a favorite of mine forever who had the best show on television ever. Love her. MTM is a national treasure.

If she doesn't have a Kennedy Center Honor--she should!

by Anonymousreply 9208/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!