Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jake Silbermann

He's in Dracula now.

by Anonymousreply 6504/30/2013

Dracula closed Sunday. By all accounts, it was horrible. I don't think Jake's performance was mentioned very much in any of the reviews.

by Anonymousreply 201/11/2011

Anyone here have any juicy gossip on Jake?

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2011

Looks like this thread is getting about as much love as Dracula did.

by Anonymousreply 401/15/2011

His "stunning, cornflower blue eyes" were mentioned in the Times reviews.

by Anonymousreply 501/15/2011

r3, he's str8 and boring.

by Anonymousreply 601/16/2011

His breath smells like dogshit. Seriously. It ruins whatever appeal he might have -- and he is handsome.

But when your breath smells like shit, it's a dealbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 701/16/2011

He gives off a sex vibe. If he had a nose job he would be stunning, but that honker... oh my.

by Anonymousreply 801/16/2011

He seems pretty dumb, I could totally understand if Van and his bf talked him into the homo sex. I just wish I could have watched :-)

by Anonymousreply 901/16/2011

A Van/Jake/Tyler sandwich sounds delicious.

by Anonymousreply 1001/16/2011

WOW! do you think they ever had a threesome I mean that would be so HOT!!

by Anonymousreply 1101/18/2011

Who here likes Jake Silbermann!?!

by Anonymousreply 1201/24/2011

Jake has a serious case of BDF and he probably throws a mean fuck. Id let him do me if he promises to brush his teeth before.

by Anonymousreply 1301/24/2011

Jake is probably really good in bed!! oh yea!!

by Anonymousreply 1401/25/2011

Jake will have an interview with bazynry radio in around 8PM tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2011

No way, R8. I love Jew noses!

by Anonymousreply 1702/09/2011

That Ry guy ruins every interview- he sounds like a hyena besides being completely uninformed.. every interview I've heard has been embarrassing but the one he did with Michael Fairman was the worst.

What the hell does Jake have to talk about? His trip to Denmark to pick up some money from his fangirls? Stuffer premiering in someones basement? Ry could just spend the hour drooling over him I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2011

Jake uses every opportunity to earn a better shot.he is very smart in this stuff and I like him for that. He doesn'n give a shit about what his haters say.and he keeps doing what he wants since people are backbiting about him.%0D I think he will be successful cause he is really smart,impassive and opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2011

maybe he and this guy are secret lovers and they only chance they can have together, is during these public blog sessions?

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2011

Jake's IN Dracula? Who's playing Dracula?

by Anonymousreply 2102/09/2011

Jake is a great business person; that is about it. He should be someone's agent - he would be great at that. He keeps selling himself to those mentally challenged fans of his who must be going into debt by this time. Just imagine if he had actual acting talent.

by Anonymousreply 2202/12/2011

If he had acting talent, he wouldn't need to use The Bank of Fandom to keep him afloat.

Has anyone received the dvds of Stuffer from the initial fundraising that happened while ATWT was still on the air in the US?

Did he do the Skype pizza Stuffer viewing party with the fans who donated MOST of the initial funds in the beginning?

by Anonymousreply 2303/01/2011

Oh no! Dracula. I am getting out of here.

by Anonymousreply 2403/01/2011

I think he made my sub yesterday at Subway.

So at least JAKE is working.

by Anonymousreply 2503/01/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch 04-22-10

%E2%80%9DOnly the prententious do business and tuxedos, Mr. Snyder.%E2%80%9D Oh really, Dickie! That money is saving your ass.

Dickie is supposed to be gay, but he doesn't know any gay bars in Dallas... Again another proof that Dickie is in fact straight. And the bull... embarrassing. I guess that supposed to be sexy, but watching Dickie on that bull just makes me nauseous. And it's fast forwarded, LOL!

Interesting way to kiss. Grab a head, don't move your lips... Compared to Luke and Noah's first kiss... It looks like Luke is kissing a corpse.

God, I hate Eric's make-up. Too much eye-liner.

by Anonymousreply 2604/23/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch 04-28-10

Pizza and beer for millions of dollars? Oh come, Dickie. Give Luke some ass. But wait... you're straight, so you won't be giving anything expect a few awkward looking kisses.

Umm, Dickie. You broke Luke and Noah up, you insisted that they can't be together. Don't try to make this Noah's fault. And you just keep doing it all the time! You didn't tell Luke about Noah's surgery, because you knew Luke would want to be with Noah. Yes, that is a conflict of interests. You do nothing but play games. What a dick.

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch 05-04-10

Good one, Chris! Dickie should really learn, how to be with friends. We already know, he doesn't have any.

Luke and Noah... so much love in there. Luke bringing the camera, completing each other's sentences, Noah's arm on Luke's shoulder... So sweet. Too bad Dickie had to interrupt, but of course the gay-for-pay doctor is worried about his money. I mean Luke's money, of course.

And LOL the operation! A little hint for the best neurosurgeon in the world. I might be easier to operate the visual cortex, if the patient is on his stomach. I mean... the visual cortex is located on the back of the head, not on the top of the head. And you might want to consider giving oxygen to your patients. After all, central anesthesia prevents breathing. So if there's brain damage, it's Dickie's fault. I guess his medical license should have been revoked...

And I just love how Noah dreams about Luke. Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 2804/29/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch 05-05-10

Well. You are not that passionate, if you don't love someone. And it's obvious Luke is still in love with Noah.

Funny thing... Dickie's patients keep having brain damages. That little girl and now Noah. Maybe he's not that brilliant after all. Maybe he really tried to cause Noah's brain damage. Luke just might be right...

This must the most sickening scene. Dickie tries to take an advantage of a young, emotionally distraught man, when the love of his life is in a coma. I guess the writers realized how disgusting this scene was, because it was never mentioned again.

by Anonymousreply 2904/29/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch

Yes, Luke. What the hell are you doing? But don't worry, baby. It's not your fault, you were angry and scared. A significantly older unprofessional surgeon was trying to take advantage of you. You wetre in emotional stress, because the love of your life is in coma. And DD tries to get into your pants. What an asshole. Needless to say, I'm really glad he never got in there :D

And OMG. Since when did blank staring start to represent sexual feelings? Well... never. Even Noah shows more feelings, when he's in coma.

Luke beside Noah's hospital bed... Beautiful. And again a little note for the good doctor. You might want to consider keeping your comatose patients in intensive care...

Dickie never had a personal life. That's interesting. I believe Dickie might be a virgin. That would explain his fear or sex. And of course, he's gay-for-pay, so that explains his fear of gay sex. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 3005/05/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch (05-12-10)

Dickie continues to abuse Luke sexually. Great timing, Lily! And Lily is right. DD is taking advantage of Luke. Luke isn't sure of his feelings, of course not, because he's still in love with Noah.

Lily is right, listen to your mother, Luke honey. She knows about relationships, love and commintment. She knows love isn't always easy, it's hard work, it's giving time and space when the other one needs it, it's giving support.

I have a feeling, that Lure fans are quite young and naive, maybe students, who don't have that much experience in relationships. That's why they idolize Luke and Reid's unhealthy, unbalanced relationship.

Beautiful example of Luke and Noah's love, when Noah wakes up. Luke's eyes :) Yes, they are the most amazing thing.

WHAT? Did we hear Noah say sorry? OMG. I can't believe it. All this time the Rekers have been complaining that Noah never apologized. Well... he's not just sorry, he's grateful.

by Anonymousreply 3105/05/2011

Has anyone received their DVD or any of the other rewards yet?

by Anonymousreply 3205/11/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch (05-13-10)

You're right, Noah. Luke has changed. A considerably older, unethical golddigger is using Luke's vunerable state, anyone would change in that situation. But Noah never stopped loving Luke. That's true love, and Noah is ready to find a new way to be together. He's admitting his mistakes he made with their relationship.

DD couldn't care less about Noah's recovery, he just wants to keep Luke and Noah apart. What a dick. Calling Luke an idiot again... did Noah ever call Luke names? Yeah, I didn't think so. But of course, DD is worried about his money. Oops, I meant Luke's money, of course.

DD is a fake. He pretty much admitted it to Noah. He's just using Luke, probably doesn't even like Luke.

Loved the handholding!

No Emmy nomination for Eric Sheffer Stevens, LOL. I guess he wasn't a breath of fresh air after all. Reke hasn't got any recognition after ATWT ended. Instead, Nuke has been referred as the ATWT's gay super couple many times. As it should be.

by Anonymousreply 3305/13/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch (05-19-10)

Of course DD is very hard to get along. I mean... he's using you, Luke!

%E2%80%9DYou can worry about me.%E2%80%9D Awww, so sweet. And the way Noah takes Luke's hand in his... pure love. And the I love yous...

Dickie thinks there's nothing to tell. I think he's afraid, Noah might realize that Dickie is just using Luke. He claims that Noah will never see again, if Luke tells what happened. Um, how's that? A brilliant neurosurgeon, indeed...

Noah admits he hurt Luke and pushed him away. Good conversation with Allison. Noah realized something there.

Yes, Luke! Dickie is a jerk. LOL the constant light flashing in front of Noah's eyes. The great doctor obviously doesn't know any other procedures. How about checking the scar for a change? You know, the one in the back of Noah's head.

by Anonymousreply 3405/13/2011

We interrupt this Dr. Dick rewatch for an update on the career of Eric Sheffer Stevens - his pilot has been picked up by Fox for 13 episodes and he will be appearing on the May 17th episode of Body of Proof, a show already in the top 20. Primetime TV; paying acting jobs. Yeah, an actor with a real career who is not living off a make-believe couple who no longer exist because the show got the ax last year. Meanwhile Jake Silbermann has signed a deal with Subway for the 'Stuffer' sandwich. He will make public appearances at your local Subway and have a picture taken with you and the Stuffer sandwich for 50 bucks; sounds like a good deal Mike, especially if you get Jake's 'special sauce'on the side! - we now return you to the Dr. Dick rewatch marathon brought to you by one mentally ill, bitter, nasty JS fan who is obsessed with a character he hates. Take it away Mike! What a loser, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 3505/13/2011

OMG, when this thread came up on my scroll down and I saw there were more replies since months ago, (pretty much tells who is interested in JS) I thought it was about some news on his career - instead it is this Dr. Dick guy (or girl) still going with the shit that happened last year - dude or dudette - the show is OVER. Jake is still a no-talent who can't find a job - how much longer can you live on this fictional crap? Wasn't the last thread this junk appeared on shut down?

by Anonymousreply 3605/13/2011

R33 - no emmy nomination for Jake either, huh? and also no job!! ESS on the other hand is working - as far as Nuke recognition - the only reason they ever gotten any recognition was because they were the first daytime soap couple - if they were the 2nd or 3rd no one would have paid attention because Jake is a no-talent and he and VH had no chemistry together, no matter how many Jake worshippers say so - zippo, zero romantic chemistry; Jake always looked constipated when he had to kiss Van. I am sure at this point Jake would rather have a television deal than have losers like you hyping up a dead in the water soap couple. ESS can exist and be successful on his own, he does not have to feed off a 'couple' identity like poor old Jake who is a big nothing without Van Hansis.

by Anonymousreply 3705/13/2011

Has anyone else not received their Stuffer gifts yet from Kickstarter?

by Anonymousreply 3805/22/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch (05-20-10)

What? Did hear Noah say 'I'm sorry.'? Again? So this is the second time Noah is apologizing his behaviour.

I think Lily has suspicions about Dickie's intentions. You know, the way Dickie is after Luke's money. Lily can see through his act. Any mother would be worried about this situation.

And God, Dickie really doesn't know any other medical examinations expect flashing light in front of someone's eyes. LOL. Where did he get his diploma? Online?

I just love Noah's confession, how he loves Luke as much as he always has loved. Their are each other's happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 3905/24/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch (05-28-10)

%E2%80%9DCan I buy you a club soda or is it too early for that?%E2%80%9D Er. What a nice way to talk to an alcoholic. Noah has never made fun of Luke's alcoholism.

Noah is actually looking quite funny, after he dropped the eye drops. I bet he looks just like that when he unloads into Luke's ass. Or when Luke unloads into Noah's ass.

Poor Noah. You can see the hurt on his face, when he sees Luke and Dickie kissing.

by Anonymousreply 4005/24/2011

Doctor Dick re-watch (05-31-10)

What kind of sorry excuse of doctor Dickie is? He doesn't know, that his patient can see now? Good God. Dickie is the worst doctor on tv. Like ever.

Although Noah is hurting and although he just caught Luke kissing Dickie, he's still worried about Luke's drinking.

OMG. Noah actually thanked Dickie. Well, everybody and their aunt Ruth kept saing, that Noah never thanked Dickie. I guess this was proven wrong.

Oh, Luke. We know, that you're in love with Noah. And we understand, that you have feelings for Dickie. That's normal in a long relationships or if you're just out of a relationship. You have a small crush for Dickie and that means absolutely nothing.

%E2%80%9DI don't love Reid!%E2%80%9D Music to my ears.

Noah pushed Luke away again and that makes Dickie a second choice, a fall back guy. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 4105/24/2011

r38- I suspect not many have- if they have, where are the fan reviews?

r40- that is not hurt- that is gas.

by Anonymousreply 4205/24/2011

Eric Sheffer Stevens comes in as #28 in AfterElton Hot 100 poll, way ahead of Jake who is down in the 60s!

by Anonymousreply 4305/25/2011

Jake's yet again, reaching out to his pathetic fan base, in order to help another friend and himself with some new "project".

by Anonymousreply 4406/04/2011

Jake has been cast as "Officer Jenny."

by Anonymousreply 4506/07/2011

Sorry, here's the correct link for the above post.

by Anonymousreply 4606/07/2011

I sent Jake a cheque for $10. He called my sister on her birthday today. It made her so happy.

by Anonymousreply 4706/07/2011

What is up with Jake these days anyway? Has he exhausted the Stuffer crap yet or are his adoring (and shrinking in numbers) fans still buying up his junk on Overstock.com, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 4806/07/2011

He's very good to his fans. He'll stand outside a theater door for hours signing autographs for anyone who recognizes him.

by Anonymousreply 4906/07/2011

He is also good at asking his fans for money.

He needs to have mercy- having met a number of these people he is bound to realize they are not exactly rational. Its pretty low to keep feeding on people who don't have the sense to know they are being used.

by Anonymousreply 5006/07/2011

R[50] Boy, do you have that one right. I have heard from various sources that a lot of these fans are, well, mentally-challenged or slow. I have no idea where they would be getting all the cash to fork over to him. What is going on with Van Hansis? Did his picture get anymore press?

by Anonymousreply 5106/07/2011

Jake is again asking fans for money for new movie "The Revival"

by Anonymousreply 5204/02/2013

What happened to Van's Eastsiders? I saw the first episode and it was pretty painful. Can't believe it had any success. He really has very little talent. He should just stay home, eat bon bons and watch Maury, as Tyler earns the living.

by Anonymousreply 5304/02/2013

r53 I believe their begging for money to continue the series.

by Anonymousreply 5404/02/2013

r52 Again?

by Anonymousreply 5504/07/2013

Yes r55 he is desperate for fans to fund his new movie.

by Anonymousreply 5604/07/2013

Broadway Baby!!

by Anonymousreply 5704/29/2013

How could they write an article about Jake Silbermann giving tips to actors and leave out "Show your pendulous dong and you'll get lots of attention and a reinvigorated New York career"?

by Anonymousreply 5804/29/2013

Pics of his pendulous dong are.... Where?

by Anonymousreply 5904/29/2013

NBC is starting a Dracula t.v. series later this year with Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

by Anonymousreply 6004/29/2013

It was in a play, r59 - 3C at the Rattlestick last summer. I haven't seen any pics turn up online.

by Anonymousreply 6104/29/2013

Jake Silbermann+Culture

by Anonymousreply 6204/29/2013

R53 Logotv.com launched a new "Eastsiders" episode last Tuesday (4/23) and is scheduled to show the full first season. Therefore, a new episode will be available every Tuesday until the season's conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 6404/29/2013

I am amazing.

by Anonymousreply 6504/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.