Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

One thing I like about Giada De Laurentis, side from all the tit jiggling while she stirs,

is that of ALL the Food network cooks, she is the the neatest and most organized.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 7210/21/2014

I don't trust chefs who are pretty or thin.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 101/09/2011

I watch Paula Deen in hopes that her hot sons will make an appearance.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 301/09/2011

Is this one of those lesbian threads?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 401/09/2011

Every time she flashes that mouth full of glow in the dark chicklets I shudder.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 501/09/2011

She's the neatest and most organized because SHE'S JUST A POSER AND NOTHING ELSE. That skinny, big toothed bitch is no chef. She just picked "food" as a way to get on TV. And she's not even all that good a cook. Her whole persona is as fake as can be. Can't stand the slut.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 601/09/2011

She looks too much like a praying mantis to me. I'd never turn my back on her.

And that smile drives me up the wall. Does anyone really smile like that?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 701/09/2011

When Paula Deen was on "My Life on the D List", she said something about other cooking show hosts who spit out the food b/w takes.

Watch Giada--the camera almost always cuts away when she's chewing--I don't watch her often (mostly catching her while aimlessly surfing while stoned), but I've only ever seen her swallow food once. I'm with R6--poser.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 801/09/2011

Can't stand her.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 901/09/2011

Paula Deen could do with less swallowing.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1001/09/2011

MARY!

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1101/09/2011

That has to be our next reality series, "Chew AND Swallow" following celebrity chef breakdowns.

Start off with archive footage of Jeff Smith crawling through the copies of 'Boys Life' which stack to the ceiling in some areas of his home.

Cue in on Martha Stewart sneaking nibbles of corn starch while supervising a picnic brunch for 200.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1201/09/2011

That teeth gritting thing she does is annoying.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1301/09/2011

[quote]Cue in on Martha Stewart sneaking nibbles of corn starch while supervising a picnic brunch for 200.%0D %0D %0D Corn starch? Why would anyone nibble on corn starch?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1401/09/2011

It's an obsessive compulsion, R14. It's like those people who eat chalk, dirt, or hair. People eat hair. I know. Gross.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1501/09/2011

In her defense, she did chew AND swallow a couple of wheatberries in a segment this morning.

True story.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1601/09/2011

i try to catch the end of her shows, when she does the liquor recipes. the best part!

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1701/09/2011

How does anyone get started on eating corn starch? Do some people have giant amounts in their kitchen and decide to taste it or do they just decide, "I'm going to pig out on corn starch," and then go out to buy a case of it? I've never even owned any corn starch.%0D %0D If obsessive compulsive people begin to eat dirt, that's something that's readily available without going to the store.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1801/09/2011

Everyone I know has corn starch in their kitchen. I'm positive Martha has some.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 1901/09/2011

R2, I heard John Mayer's FB was Rachel Ray?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2001/09/2011

So if I swallow some broth, then some corn starch, and then jump up and down a lot, will I shit low-fat gravy?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2101/09/2011

What does she have to do with John Mayer?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2201/09/2011

What do we think of this Aarti Faarti woman with her new Indian cooking show?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2301/09/2011

When she pronounces italian words I want to punch her in the face.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2401/09/2011

She's not the FIRST FUCKING LADY OF NEW YORK! *hic*

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2501/09/2011

R24, thank you!!!

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2601/09/2011

People who are that neat and organized about cooking are very rarely good cooks. Cooking (and eating) is all about taste, texture, sensuality and enjoyment, which is usually gloriously messy.%0D %0D Stick Insect treats cooking like a chemistry experiment - it's just the delivery mechanism for attention. Jiggling her hooters at the camera is actually what she does best.%0D %0D PS: Rachael Ray is supposedly Meyer's FB.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2701/09/2011

RR? I am confused; FB=fuck buddy? I thought she was a closet lez-bean.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2801/09/2011

No, giada supposedly had something going on with Mayer and now she's onto Matt Leinart. This is according to entertainment lawyer.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 2901/09/2011

R24 My thoughts exactly.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3001/09/2011

My nitpick on TFN is its weird standards which are basically sexist. IMO it seems that the female "chefs" are told to smile, giggle, be playful/cheerful. As an example, while Giada was filming her first shows, some producer told that her that she looks too serious and was advised to keep that viper smile on her face at all times on camera so she looks approachable. And that new chick Aarti giggles like a loon all through her show.

I can't think of any of the male chefs who seem to put on a sunshine-y, 'I'm on Ecstasy' demeanor.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3101/09/2011

I heard Giada was fucking Matt Lienart.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3201/09/2011

Ooohhh, I'm thinking of a solved blind item from at least a year ago in which Rachel Ray was overheard at a restaurant loudly recounting a night of gross sex with John Mayer. Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn...

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3301/10/2011

While Rachael gets it on with Mayer, can I go a few rounds with her husband?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3401/10/2011

Giada haters are either skinny, effeminate florist-types or fat hausfraus who WORSHIP the Barefart Contessa.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3501/10/2011

I just recently discovered Giada.

Why can't she close the lower portion of her mouth?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3601/13/2012

I'm tired of celebrity chefs - most are mediocre.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3701/13/2012

I love her neatness too. It's in everything, from her appearance to her kitchen (she's got the best looking nails on the network). She's a bit princessy, what with her pedigree, but she's pretty and can cook. I want to throw something at the TV when she over-enunciates her Italian words, though.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3801/13/2012

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 3901/14/2012

Rachel Ray is a dyke.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4001/14/2012

Don't know if she's gay, but isn't her husband into water sports?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4101/14/2012

Corn starch? When did I eat corn starch?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4201/14/2012

[quote]Giada haters are either skinny, effeminate florist-types or fat hausfraus who WORSHIP the Barefart Contessa.

And who exactly would be the kind of viewer who likes Giada? Besides her gay husband, I mean (or at least he fakes it).

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4301/19/2012

That freaky bobble-head T-rex doesn't annoy me anymore since I learned how to use the remote.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4401/19/2012

It appears that John Mayer and the Blow Job Queen are reunited.

These musicians have been dating on and off for a year or two. Both are very famous, both have been at the top of the charts multiple times, and both have a history of hooking up with some interesting partners.

There have been some headlines lately that he has been cheating on her behind her back and that this has been very upsetting to her.

It shouldn’t be too difficult to guess the identities of the two musicians. But we have some additional information to dish: we know the identity of the woman with whom he has been cheating! And it is just the most delicious gossip ever!

The Third Party is also a celebrity. You have seen her on TV (probably on more than one show) many times, but not in movies. She is not a musician herself… but she certainly has a taste for musicians. Sometimes several in one week.

To top it all off, this hot little tart is married, and portrays herself as the perfect wife and mother.

The Third Party has a new TV project launching next year, and it would certainly leave a sour taste in the mouths of her fans if they knew that she has an insatiable appetite for men outside of her marriage… and that she is “the other woman” coming between these two celebrities

John Mayer, Katy Perry and Giada "Blow Job Queen" de Laurentiis? (per Michael K.)

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4512/27/2012

So is her husband gay or do they have an open relationship?

An affair with big-mouthed John Mayer isn't too discreet.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4612/27/2012

Everytime she makes a dish with garlic she takes one or two cloves off a fresh bulb. There must be a room at the Food Network plum full of partially used garlic bulbs.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4712/27/2012

Why must this woman over-pronounce every Italian word with an affected "Italian" accent?

Ricotta is "Re COAT TA" etc. We get it, you're Italian. It isn't really that special here in the states. There's on on every corner.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4801/05/2013

Hey! I'm in Baltimore, standing at corner of Franklin and MLK. I don't see no Italians here! Just a couple pan-handlers!

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 4901/05/2013

[quote]It appears that John Mayer and the Blow Job Queen are reunited.

Liz Phair?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5001/05/2013

If I had to choose, I think Bobby Dean would be fun to live with.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5101/05/2013

You said it, R5! He is a trip, and a cut-up, just like his mama. And whoever can watch his show and NOT see the queen all in him is blind or has lousy gaydar.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5201/07/2013

[quote]She just picked "food" as a way to get on TV

Not so. She actually never wanted to have anything to do with show business at all. She once said that everyone expected her to go into the "family business", but she wanted to cook instead. When her show first started, she'd barely crack a smile, and admitted that she was totally nervous in front of the camera. The producers told her she needed to loosen up and be herself, and that was the turning point.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5301/07/2013

i always assumed shes related to the famed producer Dino. Eh , too lazy to google.

i also think shes pretty but have oversize head.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5401/07/2013

She is one of the dullest cooks ever along with Bobby Flay, Sandra Lee and the current country Faux chef Trisha Yearwood. Why can't the Foodnetwork give real chefs a chance to have a show like Rick Bayless?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5501/07/2013

Rick Bayless' voice reminds me of Floyd the Barber.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5601/07/2013

Haha @ R8. I wondered how she stays so thin. Unless you're a teenager, you can't eat like she pretends to and not turn into a fat frumpy frau. I just assumed it was drugs or bulimia.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5701/07/2013

[quote]So is her husband gay or do they have an open relationship?

I don't know what kind of relationship they have, but he designs women's clothes for Anthropologie.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5801/07/2013

When Giada first came on FNC she dressed as a chef, didn't show cleavage, her hair was covered and she actually cooked. I've tried to find her first shows to no avail. DL should have her old threads from back then. The comments were about her big head, big mouth and her anorexia. Her head looked to big for her body. FNC lightened her hair, fluffed it out, low cut shirts and push up bra for her little boobs, bright colored clothes to try and sell her.

Does anyone have a pix from her original shows? Meaning before her make over.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 5901/07/2013

No the "gossip" was Giada and John - Rachel Ray was heard gossiping about the Giada and John hook-up. But where was the "proof" of this liason? Is this just an internet gossip legend?

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6001/07/2013

This is Giada from the first season of her show. Notice the no-smiling, no-cleavage, straightforwardness of it.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6101/07/2013

Well, she obviously had her tits done.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6201/07/2013

Such amazing sh*t outing the year-long(+) affair between GDL & JM, especially both parties' especially detailed denials. She, an entitled 'Hollywood Princess'; so of course she couldn't care less who knew. (Her Powerful family ($$$$) with heavy, industry-wide Hollywood influence & connections. . .) So of course he had to issue his denial, especially if he wished to maintain his career. (I smell 'Hush Money,' a lot of it. Always knew 'Everday Cleavage' and her T-Rex/Alligator arms was up to something especially delicious!)

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6311/17/2013

Not all chefs have out going personalities not make a network show work. Julia was the best, the 6'2" wineo, anyone remember Cooking with Cerr? Are Giada's teeth real? I've seen seniors with more natural looking dentures.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6410/20/2014

It's not just her teeth but she has phoniest smile I've ever seen.

I'd also bet that on tape days she pukes up every bite she takes. Her orgasmic response to every single thing she tastes is also SO phony. I wonder if she came up with that or if she has been directed to do that all these years.

I remember last year on the live Thanksgiving FN special, (besides her cutting herself badly) she made a huge deal out of her taking bites of everything and kept going on and on about how she was eating more than everyone else on the show, including Ina. That preoccupation with food is a sure sign of someone with a severe eating disorder. I guess she thinks looking like a Tootsie Roll lollipop is attractive

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6510/20/2014

Years of practicing in the mirror R65

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6610/20/2014

She's a huge cunt and treats people like shit.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6710/20/2014

She pronounces "pasta" incorrectly.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6810/20/2014

She has OCD for sure

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 6910/20/2014

The other guy she's been rumored with is Drake. That was a blind item, too. So John Mayer, Drake, Matt Leinart.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 7010/20/2014

Her pasta sauce is amazingly good.

I only sought it out after Consumer Reports voted No. 1 and was shocked at how tasty it is.

I found it at Target, but they discontinued all of her stuff.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 7110/20/2014

R61, that video you posted must be old. Her tits are normal to small looking. She must have had implants and whiter chicklets installed since that aired. She more slutty looking now but she's hot and I'd do her in a heartbeat if clams still turned me on.

by (Her recipes are crap though)reply 7210/21/2014
Need more help? Click Here.