Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Damn! There''s some hotties on "Worst Cooks in America".

I want Jewish Joshsie and Jeff to spitroast me.

by Anonymousreply 4102/19/2013

This thread is useless without pics!

by Anonymousreply 101/08/2011

I tried R1, but the pics of them on the Food Network site don't do their hotness justice. Both of them have hot, TIGHT bodies. Anthony is also another hottie.

I'd eat all their holes.

by Anonymousreply 201/08/2011

I finally saw the 1st ep, there are some cute guys. Jeff is hot and from my area! He def pings gay to me( which prob means he's straight). Who is from Boston area? WHat's Jeff's story??

by Anonymousreply 301/09/2011

Hot Men Can't Cook

by Anonymousreply 401/09/2011

OP - Since they are some of the worst cooks in America, you'll probably have a fist in your mouth, and a foot in your ass.

by Anonymousreply 501/09/2011

Yeah, tell that to Curtis Stone, R4.

by Anonymousreply 601/09/2011

It's a funny coincidence how attractive people somehow always manage to find a way to get themselves in front of an audience.

by Anonymousreply 701/09/2011

This show is incredibly fake.

by Anonymousreply 801/09/2011

R7, wake up cookie.

NO ONE is going to tune in to see a herd of chunky fraus learning to cook. Fraus (and Gay men) the 2 dominant demographics for FN, want to see [italic] man candy. [/italic] Funny how that works!

Are we on the same page now, Nora?

by Anonymousreply 901/10/2011

I think the show is kind of fake too, but I like it anyway. The guys on the show aren't especially hot, most of them are simply average looking.

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2011

Joshie is adorable ... but also gives the impression that he lies somewhere on the autism spectrum.

I think Jennifer the frau may actually be the one to beat. Gal can butcher a chicken for your nerves.

Love, love, love the dizzy-blonde double threat of Erica and Kelly ("Boeuf!").

by Anonymousreply 1101/11/2011

I want to see Chef Robert Irvine naked

by Anonymousreply 1201/11/2011

I want to Irvine present his hole.

by Anonymousreply 1301/11/2011

I forgot about my favorite contestant of all: cracked-out Priscilla! Loved what she said when one of the chefs excoriated her first cooking attempt: "No, it's good—turn it ovah and take some off the bottom!"

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2011

Joshie is posting over at TWOP in the Worst Cooks thread. He seems very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 1502/03/2011

I LOVE this show!

by Anonymousreply 1602/03/2011

This could be a lot more fun with different team captains. Chef Robert and Chef Anne have all the charisma of weekend driving school instructors.

by Anonymousreply 1702/03/2011

[quote]This could be a lot more fun with different team captains.

I think the producers tell the chefs to act intimidating and impatient, and I suspect Anne B. at least is a much better teacher offscreen. (Joshie said the contestants get additional instruction when they're not actually filming.)

by Anonymousreply 1802/03/2011

The biggest hottie on this show was the judge on tonight's final episode, Marc Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 1902/20/2011

I just realized Georg is a lez with an old girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2002/20/2011

Georg was out from the very beginning, when the contestants were auditioning. The first thing I thought of when I saw her wife was "It's Pat."

by Anonymousreply 2102/21/2011

Is Robert Irvine gay? He's an older bodybuilder, who I don't think has ever been married. I thought the Food network had written him off after he lied about his resume.

by Anonymousreply 2202/21/2011

Georg's wife is way too old for her. Looked like her Grandma.

Guess this makes Burrell 2 and O against Irvine.

I like them as the hosts.

Does it look like Burrell has lost a little weight? I still have a hard time believing she is straight.

by Anonymousreply 2302/21/2011

Joshie was raised as an Orthodox Jew. He has a slight Yiddish accent.

by Anonymousreply 2402/21/2011

According to this link posted in another thread, Anne Burrell is kind of a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 2502/21/2011

I couldn't believe the way Georg's wife looked, truly shocking. %0D %0D I think Georg was robbed. I thought she was much better than Joshie, but I don't think Burrell wanted to change her appearance so they gave the win to Joshie.%0D %0D Burrell always reminds me of Rachel Maddow but I don't know if it's because I think she's gay - there's just something about her. I knew something was up with Georg too when I first saw her but I couldn't figure it out. Burrell is fat, but at least she eats unlike some of those other folks on the Food Network.%0D %0D IIRC, there was another male judge on the last season of Worst Cooks, it wasn't Irvine.

by Anonymousreply 2602/21/2011

Joshie is a fucking spaz...

but I was for team Burrell so I'm glad he won.

With a younger wife, Georg could have won me move over to team blue. That age difference was just too much of an "ick" factor for me.

by Anonymousreply 2702/21/2011

That almost raw potato pancake sunk her.

by Anonymousreply 2802/21/2011

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 2902/21/2011

I think they could've overlooked that R28, her meal preperation was better overall.

by Anonymousreply 3002/21/2011

Ann Burrell looks like she would beat her girlfriend. Something about her screams "violent."

by Anonymousreply 3102/21/2011

Bobby Flay is replacing Irvine on the new season.

by Anonymousreply 3201/03/2012

That seems like a big demotion for Bobby Flay.

I'm guessing Irvine must be a homo.

by Anonymousreply 3301/04/2012

Anybody watch the season premiere last night?

by Anonymousreply 3402/13/2012

I'm really liking Bobby so far -- funny, easygoing, and kind. I still love Anne, but I think I want him to win this season.

by Anonymousreply 3502/21/2012

This is the only show I can tolerate watching Bobby Flay!

by Anonymousreply 3602/21/2012

Despite all of the remarks about Bobby Flay on DL, he remains immensely popular among real New Yorkers.

by Anonymousreply 3702/21/2012

The new season is overrun with "characters" ...

The accountant who looks like Ed Grimley? Check.

The fat, sassy Bobby Flay fan who does everything but give him a BJ on camera? Check.

The hipster weemus who makes "mole" with crushed M&M's? Check.

The fish-belly-white goth chick with Bettie Page bangs and tattoos? Check.

The rappin' Texas douchebag? Check.

by Anonymousreply 3802/18/2013

Burrell's Chef Wanted is a better show.

by Anonymousreply 3902/18/2013

Chet from Team Bobby actually has his own local TV show in New Orleans, specializing in interior design. I'm sure this whole experience is just for publicity -- he'd love to be on HGTV or something.

He has an ... unfortunate smile. And he looks this way in all his pictures.

by Anonymousreply 4002/19/2013

Bobby Flay is ubiquitous on FN. I think he has 5 shows running simultaneously on the network, not to mention the repeats of his older shows. Can't escape him.

Throwdown with BF

Bobby's Dinner Battle

Worst Cook

Brunch @ Bobby's

Iron Chef America

Might as well rename it "The Bobby Flay Network."

by Anonymousreply 4102/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.