Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sex on the subway

Details, bitches! I've done it twice. Been blown and fucked someone and another time was just blown. Both times were late at night/early AM when there was no one else in the car (but you could see there were other people in the cars further down, past the clear doors). I've seen other people having sex on the subway, sometimes fully clothed right in the daytime at least 3 or 4 times, but they were all straight people. I don't even ride the subway very often but with taxis and hotels so expensive in the city these days I guess it might be a good idea to do this more often. Opinions?

by LoCUMotionreply 7403/19/2013

Really?%0D %0D One man's fantasy is another man's sexual assault.%0D %0D

by LoCUMotionreply 201/04/2011

How uncouth!

by LoCUMotionreply 301/04/2011

Take the A Train Downtown!

by LoCUMotionreply 401/04/2011

You guys need to stop watching those "Out In Public" videos so much.

by LoCUMotionreply 501/04/2011

Find a room freaks.

by LoCUMotionreply 601/04/2011

As much as I loathe Michael Lucas, there's one of his films that features two guys sucking each other off on a train (I'm not a NYer so I couldn't tell you which one). It was hot.

by LoCUMotionreply 701/04/2011

Also an oldie with Jon Davenport in the subway, a classic!

by LoCUMotionreply 801/04/2011

Not in NYC, but i've given head to someone on BART in the East Bay.%0D %0D Nice stocky redhead with a sizzling fat, pink cock...i did the nasty between Orinda and Lafayette, and got my reward between Lafayette and Walnut Creek.

by LoCUMotionreply 901/04/2011

[quote]an oldie with Jon Davenport in the subway, a classic!%0D %0D It was a two-parter. You had to buy a second video to get the next chapter. Both were great. %0D

by LoCUMotionreply 1001/05/2011

1989: Fleet Week.

World Trade Center PATH station with a drunk sailor.

He was a satiable bottom.

by LoCUMotionreply 1101/05/2011

I just love the way women smell on the subway! I love everything about women on the subway! Dude, pussy on the subway is totally awesome!

by LoCUMotionreply 1201/05/2011

[quote]1989: Fleet Week. World Trade Center PATH station with a drunk sailor.%0D %0D Perhaps we've met.%0D %0D

by LoCUMotionreply 1301/05/2011

This thread is making me horny AND hungry.

by LoCUMotionreply 1501/05/2011

[quote].i did the nasty between Orinda and Lafayette, and got my reward between Lafayette and Walnut Creek.

You gotta do SOMETHING to make that BART ride exciting.

by LoCUMotionreply 1601/05/2011

Working Girls!

by LoCUMotionreply 1701/05/2011

I once gave a guy a coffee table book on Edith Head while riding the F train.

by LoCUMotionreply 1901/05/2011

R18, me too. I love this thread!

by LoCUMotionreply 2001/05/2011

Has anyone ever done sounding on a subway? Seems dangerous and hot.

by LoCUMotionreply 2101/05/2011

I don't even know what that is, r21

by LoCUMotionreply 2201/06/2011

wow OP you fucked someone on a subway train??? I'm awestruck.

by LoCUMotionreply 2301/06/2011

You are all whores, darlin.

by LoCUMotionreply 2401/06/2011

OP, it must have been on the Express Subway Train.

by LoCUMotionreply 2501/06/2011

Don't have sex in the subway, darlin'.

by LoCUMotionreply 2601/06/2011

I want to take some handywipes the next time I ride Public Transportation.

by LoCUMotionreply 2701/12/2011

Only prearranged. Posted on Craigslist about my fantasy of feeling a hard cock against my ass during rush hour on the Metro (DC). Got a reply from a very hot redheaded daddy and we made a plan to meet on a specific train at a specific time, scope each other out and follow through if we were into each other. Lust at first sight. Hi grinded against me for 8 stations and then followed me home to finish the deed. Not quite "on the subway", but it worked for me.

Otherwise, the DC Metro is pretty dull.

by LoCUMotionreply 2801/12/2011

more details, R28. What happened when "the lights went out" in "Georgia" or DC as the case may be...

by LoCUMotionreply 2901/12/2011

What would Petula Clark say?!

by LoCUMotionreply 3001/12/2011

I had sex with an 18-yr old artist on the G train on a Sunday morning. Car was empty. I was 31. We would stop when the train got to a station, then continue. He came right by the door entrance on the floor, before we got to Brooklyn/Park Slope area (where I lived at the time).%0D %0D I've also had my share of feel-ups and dick/ass grabs on very crowded cars, including when a post-happy hour twenty-something backed up his sweet hard ass against my dick while he talked with his unaware preppie buddies who were scattered throughout the packed car. He acted all jocky and straight himself as he got me hard. It was no coincidence - he really rubbed that ass. It was more like a casual fratboy move than anything. I was high as a kite and loving it. This last instance I was already in my 40's. Then I had to get off on Park and 33rd (yes, moved on up in life!)%0D %0D Now I'm 50 and unemployed --- ah the good ol'days.

by LoCUMotionreply 3101/12/2011

Riding downtown on N train. It was summertime and a good looking guy wearing shorts sits across from me. As he spead his legs, it was very apparent he was commando. He caught my glance, put his hand down, and pulled out a big thick uncut cock. It was getting harder and harder. There weren't many passengers on the train and they were at the other end of the car. He got off at 8th St. I exited too. Gave him my phone number, but he never called.

by LoCUMotionreply 3201/12/2011

that story is so hot, r32. I remember feeling up a guy's cock on a crowded train once and this chick totally knew what we were doing and gave us extremely disapproving looks the whole way. bitch!!

by LoCUMotionreply 3301/12/2011

[quote]He caught my glance, put his hand down, and pulled out a big thick uncut cock.%0D %0D Yum!

by LoCUMotionreply 3401/13/2011

I've lived in NYC for 15 years and I have never seen anyone having sex on the subway, and I take it all the time. The most I have seen is guys with raging hardons in their pants. I must say it does make commute to and from work that much hotter.

There was this one guy, attractive, early 40s waiting on the train platform. I am a bulge hunter of sorts and I noticed his in his jeans right away, while I was waiting. I made sure to get on the same train as him and sat across from him, he was standing. I discreetly kept looking at his bulge and one time he caught me. He sort of smiled and started to discreetly pull on it, adjust it in his pants. Before he got out at 42nd St. He stood by the door, right by my face and really started to squeeze it and pull on it. He smiled and left.

You just never know. People become emboldened by the anonymity of the subway - knowing you'll probably never see this person again.

by LoCUMotionreply 3501/13/2011

Is this the scene you are referring to (NSFW)?

by LoCUMotionreply 3601/13/2011

This one is less real but also hot

by LoCUMotionreply 3701/13/2011

those links only take one to the website, not a particular video.%0D %0D anybody remember the very public fucking on the Japanese commuter train that was posted here a few years ago?%0D %0D I'd love to see that again.%0D %0D Hint, hint.

by LoCUMotionreply 3801/13/2011

If you enter the website and leave it up and then restart the link, you will get the videos. If not, the first one is the only on a search of that site for "subway" and the second one is the blond kid in a "train" search.%0D

by LoCUMotionreply 3901/13/2011

HAWT!

by LoCUMotionreply 4001/14/2011

r36 that video is HOT. I used to live in NY and that was such a fantasy for me.

by LoCUMotionreply 4101/14/2011

I've had sex in train stations, pre-security cameras.

how the fuck can you have sex on trains like BARt, which have cameras in each cars?

do you just discreetly sit next to each other and wank behind the seat?

by LoCUMotionreply 4201/15/2011

Any other New Yorker's have stories they would like to share?

by LoCUMotionreply 4301/17/2011

Re: R36's link: talk about risking arrest for your art! LOL

by LoCUMotionreply 4401/17/2011

Back in 1988 I was a grad student at NYU. I got on the 1 train one hot sweltering day at rush hour. I was working as an archeologist and was covered in dirt. I probably smelled like a goat. A hot guy in a wife beater was standing next to me. Actually crushed next to me would be the best description. We were both holding the metal bar over our head. His armpit was right in my face. Without thinking, I just licked his armpit. He looked at me and laughed. We ended up together for a few months so all was good.

by LoCUMotionreply 4501/17/2011

Anyone want to meet on the F line tonight?

by LoCUMotionreply 4601/18/2011

Sex bump

by LoCUMotionreply 4701/18/2011

R45, that is absolutely revolting.

by LoCUMotionreply 4801/18/2011

phobic frau at r48, hurry on back to your scrapbooking. Go on...

by LoCUMotionreply 4901/18/2011

" had sex with an 18-yr old artist on the G train on a Sunday morning. Car was empty. I was 31. We would stop when the train got to a station, then continue. He came right by the door entrance on the floor, before we got to Brooklyn/Park Slope area (where I lived at the time)."

Weren't you worried one of those conductor guys would do a walk through? I think the second conductor walking through as the train was moving, was going on a lot more back then.

The MTA is revolting, it's filthy, smelly etc, so sex on a subway sounds pretty unappealing to me. In the privacy of a train trip with private cars, sure, but the subway? I think it's such a turn-on for some because you enjoy the danger aspect of getting caught.

Whatever rocks your boat.

by LoCUMotionreply 5001/18/2011

R48 - as if everyone on here hasn't licked an armpit. It's not like I licked his ass on the subway.

by LoCUMotionreply 5101/18/2011

Subway sex bump

by LoCUMotionreply 5202/05/2011

Any subway action lately?

by LoCUMotionreply 5302/15/2011

Wish chics were more open with their sexual desire. This is a total fantasy for a straight guy. Imagine some random chic jurkin your pud for you on the train, of suckin you off on the train. Better yet lifting her skert so you can slide it in while crushed together in a crowded car...

by LoCUMotionreply 5411/26/2011

I cannot take all the blazin' hot Puerto Rican and Dominican papis on the train with their big floppy dicks swinging in their sweat pants. I've had so many fantasies that it drives me crazy. Sometimes I strike up a conversation by asking them where they got their sneakers or something but I never have the courage to take it to the next level. So frustrating!

by LoCUMotionreply 5611/26/2011

Why do you think they call it the F train?

by LoCUMotionreply 5711/26/2011

sweet

by LoCUMotionreply 5811/26/2011

I've had sex behind a Subway. Does that count?

by LoCUMotionreply 5911/26/2011

Time for the spring subway bump

by LoCUMotionreply 6005/23/2012

Freak

by LoCUMotionreply 6105/24/2012

Charlie's still on the MTA. He'll never return.

by LoCUMotionreply 6205/26/2012

This week's warm weather sure has gotten me (and apparently everyone else) horny. Went to the shrink after work yesterday and then got on the uptown 6 at 23 Street around 7 pm. As the train went uptown, it filled with young hotties in suits, and the car was crowded. I was sitting down and a hot blond in a suit got on at Grand Central stood over me, holding onto the pole. HIS pole was obvious thru the pinstripes, and he was clearly a little drunk. He caught me staring at his bulge right at my eye level, and we smiled at each other. As the car got more crowded at 51 Street, someone pushed him and he fell forward toward me - I reached up to stop him and my hand hit his cock. Rather than pull back, he grabbed my arm and held my hand there long enough for me to feel his hot cock.

I normally would have gotten off at 59th, but I decided to stay and we rode up to 86th Street together. He gestured for me to follow him and I stood up so we were very close, face to face. He whispered I want to fuck you and I nodded. I followed him off the train, out of the station and to his apartment.

We fucked like rabbits until about midnight - he had some food delivered, we ate and fucked some more. I finally left around 2, but I'm seeing him again Friday night, and I don't plan to leave his place until Monday morning.

by LoCUMotionreply 6306/01/2012

holy fuck, r63. that's hot.

I'd love to fuck around on the subway, but aren't there cameras down there now?

by LoCUMotionreply 6406/01/2012

I guess I'm a prisspot but all I think about on public transport is dirt and bacteria from god knows who or what.

by LoCUMotionreply 6506/01/2012

[quote]I guess I'm a prisspot but all I think about on public transport is dirt and bacteria from god knows who or what.

Otherwise a stranger's unwashed ass and crotch would be smooth sailing?

by LoCUMotionreply 6606/01/2012

are you people homeless? don't you have homes or are you lacking social conscience?

by LoCUMotionreply 6706/01/2012

I've been getting on the train post-workout in my Old Navy gym shorts with no underwear, and my cock is clearly visible through them. Dudes check me out all the time, and I really get a charge out of it. So do they. A few weeks ago on the C uptown, these two suited queens spotted me and my big dick, and I spent the short ride from Columbus Circle to 81st St with the one dude's big boner in his black pants in my face, and my pipe visible in the leg of my shorts. It was so hot. His boyfriend didn't know what was going on, although initially he had taken notice, while we were on the platform. It was so hot.

I think the trick to subway encounters is to make sure your junk is visible. It's the quickest way to get things going.

I love R63's story, but no encounter on the train has ever gone that far for me.

by LoCUMotionreply 6806/01/2012

"phobic frau at [R48], hurry on back to your scrapbooking. Go on...'

Oh shut up, you cunt. Maybe your inchworm gets stiff at the thought of licking some stranger's armpit, but that doesn't mean everyone shares your fetish. You don't have to be a "frau" to find it disgusting.

by LoCUMotionreply 6906/01/2012

[R63]

Yeah....riiiiigghhhhtttt!!

by LoCUMotionreply 7006/01/2012

Most of this stuff is fiction.

by LoCUMotionreply 7106/01/2012

Not necessarily, r71. This stuff really does happen. A friend of mine used to ride the F train to work. He would occasionally tell me some very hot stories. One in particular I remember happened one morning when the train was really overcrowded. He was standing holding onto a pole, and he noticed this gorgeous guy pressed against him. They maintained eye contact for a few secs when my friend turned around to see him. Soon after, my friend felt this guy grinding his crotch up against his ass. My friend then reached behind, put his hand down the guys pants to hold on to his thigh as he humped my friend from behind.

by LoCUMotionreply 7206/01/2012

Used to travel on the Flushing #7 train and realized that there were a few guys daily on the same train each day who liked to play. I was young and in a suit as were others and this guy accidentally bumps his hand into my crotch numerous times, it felt great but I was embarrassed. He continued a few times more till I got off train. See him again a few days later, his hand progresses from bumps to rubs, opens my fly and touches my c##. I am so excited I explode in his hand. We both get off at the same stop and I see him walking and rubbing his hands. Most days it was guys rubbing up against other guys.

by LoCUMotionreply 7403/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.