Join the Bitchfest >>

Holiday Cuntiness

Anyone else feeling like people are just on edge during this time of year, that's supposed to be oh so joyful?

HR called everyone in for a meeting because we are all being backstabbing cunts and talking behind each others backs.

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com
--Anonymous
replies 5Dec 7, 2017 3:15 PM +00:00

christmas is a blast if you get lots of good food and booze, curl up with the one you love and watch moves and binge watch stuff. doing hard puzzlebooks by the wood stove together, we stay away from drama and wasting money on gifts and shit. we invite over folks we love and have great laughs with. screw the crowds and screw the bitchy stressful people arguing over who cut the line or the many public meltdowns that happen these days over a simple mistake.! screw that! merry christmas!

--Anonymous
replies 1Dec 7, 2017 3:21 PM +00:00

HR anywhere is a toxic stew of the biggest sociopathic cunts.

If they call a meeting, rather than listen to them stumble thru PowerPoint slides, you're better off asking them straight up for tips on how to be better backstabbers.

--Anonymous
replies 2Dec 7, 2017 3:26 PM +00:00

If you want some real Christmas cheer, legalize weed.

--And chave a Chappy Chanukah
replies 3Dec 7, 2017 3:28 PM +00:00

As someone who has worked in HR for many years I can vouch for what R2 says. The women are all complete cunts but fantastic actresses. I am generally the only male in the HR team and I sit back a watch them all plot and scheme and bitch about each other behind their backs.

--Anonymous
replies 4Dec 7, 2017 8:17 PM +00:00

Here’s a huge kissy tip - don’t attend any meeting called by HR.

--Enjoy the Season!
replies 5Dec 7, 2017 8:56 PM +00:00