Join the Bitchfest >>

Anderson Cooper Fucks With Roy Moore Spokesfrau

Jeez Louise.

In a combative interview Wednesday, CNN's Anderson Cooper pressed Janet Porter, a spokeswoman for Roy Moore's Senate campaign, on sexual harassment allegations against the Alabama Republican.
CNN
--Anonymous
replies 34Dec 6, 2017 9:27 PM +00:00

What, that hooker Louise Mensch got on CNN?

Oh, I see, you aren't describing even a little bit what the link will show me.

--Anonymous
replies 1Dec 6, 2017 9:34 PM +00:00

I was listening to that in the car tonight and I'm sure that having the visual now will make it even more of a delight. Thanks, OP.

Abortion Jones this, Abortion Jones that...

--Anonymous
replies 2Dec 6, 2017 9:36 PM +00:00

She's a fucking piece of shit. She filibusters every question. "Abortion Jones wants to kill babies. Abortion Jones wants take away your guns."

She didn't seem to get around to answering the question that Roy Moore was stalking and molesting 14-year old girls.

--Anonymous
replies 3Dec 6, 2017 9:48 PM +00:00

The ugly cunt is from OHIO!! Lol you dumb rebels. You gonna let that Yankee bitch tell you who to vote for?? Lol

--Anonymous
replies 4Dec 6, 2017 9:49 PM +00:00

She said Roy Moore is going to Washington to "drain the swamp."

Someone needs to sucker punch her in the mouth.

--Anonymous
replies 5Dec 6, 2017 9:57 PM +00:00

It just came out that Moore started dating his wife Kayla before she filed for divorce, so ya'll can adultery to his list of broken commandments.

There are apparent contradictions between Moore's account of his relationship with his wife Kayla and information contained in public record...
Washington Examiner
--Anonymous
replies 6Dec 6, 2017 10:00 PM +00:00

Damn.!! All you Alabamian “christians” better take note . lol

--Anonymous
replies 7Dec 6, 2017 10:03 PM +00:00

Ooh, adultery! This sounds like a job for the beauteous Shirley Phelps-Roper!

pbs.twimg.com
--Anonymous
replies 8Dec 6, 2017 10:06 PM +00:00

*can add adultery

--Anonymous
replies 9Dec 6, 2017 10:10 PM +00:00

Going on looks alone, I'd have guess her first wedding was a playground affair with a paper-towel veil and wedding rings made from twist ties.

Take away the cake and wedding #2 looks like daddy chaperoning her freshman prom.

images.dailykos.com
--Anonymous
replies 10Dec 6, 2017 10:21 PM +00:00

He's a whore. So is she!

--Abortion Jones
replies 11Dec 6, 2017 10:24 PM +00:00

Did he get his fingers back after that gargoyle got through with him R10?

--Anonymous
replies 12Dec 6, 2017 10:25 PM +00:00

She is beyond willfully ignorant. Brainwashed perhaps. You can't help but wonder why would a woman defend a pedofile with such ferocity.

--Anonymous
replies 13Dec 6, 2017 10:50 PM +00:00

I don't want to watch it, because even if he fucks with her a bit, it's still going to piss me off.

--Anonymous
replies 14Dec 7, 2017 12:23 AM +00:00

The Michfest is strong with this one.

Janet Porter spoke at the Washington D.C. Religious Freedom of Speech Press Conference today. The hate crimes bill was snuck in to a "must-pass" defense appr...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 15Dec 7, 2017 12:46 AM +00:00

The HuffPo article on this interview ran with the headline "Watch Anderson Cooper Take Down Roy Moore’s Spokeswoman In Wild Interview".

Sorry, but I didn't see that. The woman is obviously an unhinged right wing nut bar, but she totally hijacked the interview. Cooper just sat there looking like he had quaaludes for breakfast while he let her run away with each question and spin it into her own agenda. I didn't see any such "take down" when the opportunity was right there in his hands. WTF is wrong with him? He should have been much more aggressive and not let her get away with all her bullshit.

--Anonymous
replies 16Dec 7, 2017 6:01 AM +00:00

R16 - maybe Andy wanted everyone watching to know how fucked up Moore and his supporters really are.

--Anonymous
replies 17Dec 7, 2017 6:13 AM +00:00

I watched it and I don't think he was at his best pushing back. She was way too dominating

--Anonymous
replies 18Dec 7, 2017 6:19 AM +00:00

I so wanted Anderson to ask her if Moore believes adulterers should be stoned, as called for in the Bible.

--Anonymous
replies 19Dec 7, 2017 6:28 AM +00:00

What I don't understand is that there is no necessity to have people like her on a news program. They are invited on as a guest. The host should set the rules and tone of the show and if that means cutting off a guest, then so be it. They start going wildly off-topic, turn off their mic. They start spouting nonsense, turn off their mic. If they continue, have them leave the studio.

--Anonymous
replies 20Dec 7, 2017 6:31 AM +00:00
WTF is wrong with him? He should have been much more aggressive and not let her get away with all her bullshit.

He's horrible at pushing back. I really do think he is excellent at what he does, but that is a big flaw he has.

What I don't understand is that there is no necessity to have people like her on a news program. They are invited on as a guest. The host should set the rules and tone of the show and if that means cutting off a guest, then so be it.

I couldn't agree more. Trump and his allies have really changed the game. They are aggressive as hell and they lie with impunity. These people can't be allowed to just come on national television and take over the show. Newscasters have to be prepared to shut them down when necessary and keep them in line.

--Anonymous
replies 21Dec 7, 2017 6:38 AM +00:00

To use the con vernacular, he looked beta and she cuckolded him.

Anderson Cooper can't fight back because he's never had to. Everything was handed to him.

--Anonymous
replies 22Dec 7, 2017 6:43 AM +00:00

Frankly I'm sick of these tiresome "take-down" interviews anyway. It's so old hat and boring.

Who cares? Why can't Anderson Cooper and the rest of these privileged bozo New Yorker TeeVee anchors get it --- in other parts of the country, particularly rural ones, people have different values, culture and customs. They don't give a sh*t what the New York Times or Politico said that morning. They have certain beliefs about church, family, "marriage," reproduction rights, I mean get over it if you don't like it.

I'm sure Anderson Cooper had made plenty of obnoxious comments in private and at cocktail parties (He's probably making one right now) about how dumb and ignorant and backwards and hateful people who live in rural parts of the country are. He's dripping with condescension even having to engage with this frumpy frau from fly-over territory. God forbid she or anybody else read the Bible and try to reconcile their Christian faith with today's changing society.

By the way I'd love to see Cooper get a Muslim politician on his show like perhaps the new Mayor of London and really go head-to-head with that person on their community's core beliefs about homosexuality, women and reproductive rights not to mention sexual assault and underage marriage

--Anonymous
replies 23Dec 7, 2017 7:01 AM +00:00
By the way I'd love to see Cooper get a Muslim politician on his show like perhaps the new Mayor of London and really go head-to-head with that person on their community's core beliefs about homosexuality, women and reproductive rights not to mention sexual assault and underage marriage

If the Mayor of London was trying to impose Sharia law on people, I'd love to see that interview, too.

--Anonymous
replies 24Dec 7, 2017 7:08 AM +00:00

Doubt the Mayor of London is trying to impose Sharia law on anybody in the U.K. nor are most Muslims anywhere. Although they certainly don't publicly question the forms of Sharia law that form the basis of rule for the majority of countries in the Middle East including Saudi, UAE, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar etc. The law is not imposed in the same public draconian manner as in Afghanistan of course but yep it's all still there.

If you want to find a community seething with hate, homophobia, repression of women and regressive views on marriage and society that's where you should look.

--Anonymous
replies 25Dec 7, 2017 7:15 AM +00:00

R10

That gown ! That hair ! That husband !

www.reactiongifs.com
--Mr. Folcher
replies 26Dec 7, 2017 7:19 AM +00:00
Cooper just sat there looking like he had quaaludes for breakfast while he let her run away with each question and spin it into her own agenda. I didn't see any such "take down"

Anderson has this affectation of acting "objective" and "impartial". In actuality this turns him into a vacuous presence.

If you want to see pushback, watch Joy Reid handle the same Moore shill.

--Anonymous
replies 27Dec 7, 2017 7:23 AM +00:00

Joy Behar would be even better

--Anonymous
replies 28Dec 7, 2017 8:07 AM +00:00

I must have watched a different interview last night because what I saw was Anderson being relentless in taking this awful woman to task to answer for Roy Moore’s most hateful comments about gay people and Muslims, while she kept trying (and failing) to deflect. He also did a great job at showing the hypocrisy of her claim that the Moore accusers are lying while bringing up the fact that Moore himself had been found twice by the court to be manipulative and deceiving. He totally owned her ass throughout this interview.

--Anonymous
replies 29Dec 7, 2017 8:20 AM +00:00

"They have certain beliefs about church, family, "marriage," reproduction rights, I mean get over it if you don't like it. "

We will if they will...

--Anonymous
replies 30Dec 7, 2017 8:20 AM +00:00

Pedophile Moore got a winner with that crazy fucking bitch. Her trailer park must be running amok without her to guide all the white trash.

--Anonymous
replies 31Dec 8, 2017 10:15 PM +00:00

R16, His mind was on other things; he was still savoring last night's f*cking.

--Anonymous
replies 32Dec 8, 2017 10:40 PM +00:00

It all doesn't really matter, for idiots Moore is the right guy. Just like Trump, after insulting a disabled journo, pussy grabbing and incoherent rambling, the deplorables still wanted him. 63 million people voted for Trump.

America is paying for decades of bad education, superficial culture and religious brainwashing.

--Anonymous
replies 33Dec 8, 2017 11:52 PM +00:00
The woman is obviously an unhinged right wing nut bar, but she totally hijacked the interview.

I agree, Anderson did a very bad job here, he let her talk and didn't pressure her to answer the question. I said this before he is mumbling too much and he is not assertive in his way of directing the interview.

--Anonymous
replies 34Dec 8, 2017 11:56 PM +00:00