Join the Bitchfest >>

Tasteful friends, I received this very personal email from Melania Trump today

"Dear Friend,

You’ve been chosen as one of our top supporters to receive a chance at the first batch of official 2018 Republican National Committee calendars.

Get your GOP Calendar First, this year’s calendar features photos I have hand-selected, and I hope you will display your calendar throughout the year as a reminder of how important the 2018 elections are to the future of our country. Second, I hope you’ll contribute a commemorative gift of $15 to ensure my husband and the Party have the resources needed to keep winning.

CONTRIBUTE $15

Only with a Congress led by conservative patriots can my husband move forward with his vision to unleash our nation’s full potential.

This calendar is a small token of appreciation for your consistent support, and I hope you will take this opportunity to contribute $15 today.

Thank you,

Melania Trump signature Headshot Melania Trump First Lady of the United States

CONTRIBUTE $15"

I wish I could post the slideshow of the calendar photos. There's a shot of the inauguration with a whole crowd of people photoshopped in. And of course, the formerly blob appears in the background of at least one of the pics.

Problem is, not only have I never donated a penny to the RNC or any Republican, my voting record is far, far to the left.

Miscalculation, or desperation for the Repubs?

Or is it simply, grifters gonna grift?

--Anonymous
replies 7Dec 6, 2017 11:45 AM +00:00

Can someone translate to Slovenian whore, please?

--Anonymous
replies 1Dec 6, 2017 11:46 AM +00:00

"Dear John,

Hello. Give me my money, bitch! Here is calendar for your troubles."

--Anonymous
replies 2Dec 6, 2017 11:49 AM +00:00

I had a "different" type of calendar in mind when I read the photos were "hand selected" by Melania. Something the upstanding "family value" men of the Republican Party would appreciate.

--Roy Moore...more.....more....
replies 3Dec 6, 2017 11:54 AM +00:00

Does it include any of melania’s old modeling shots? That’d guarantee a boost to sales I’m sure!

And while on the topic of Melania -

I haven’t seen any Vairst Letty postings in ages! I miss her! They were soooooo good!

Please come back to the Datalounge Vairst Letty! We need you more than ever!!

--Anonymous
replies 4Dec 6, 2017 12:02 PM +00:00

Hand selected...I don't want to think about where those hands have been.

--Anonymous
replies 5Dec 6, 2017 12:14 PM +00:00

Keepink calendar to yourselves. hokay? Eees for getaway fund. Can sendink modelink pictures on request

-- Vairst Letty
replies 6Dec 6, 2017 12:33 PM +00:00

Well, Melania does know a lot about selling "stuff."

--Russian pimp
replies 7Dec 6, 2017 10:47 PM +00:00