Oh, honey!!

“#InvisiblyDisabledLooksLike - Fibromyalgia. Sciatica. Anxiety. Depression.”
Twitter
--Anonymous
replies 144Dec 4, 2017 5:28 PM +00:00

Her fat lazy ass put her in a wheelchair

--Anonymous
replies 1Dec 4, 2017 5:30 PM +00:00

Does she really think she's invisible? They can see her from space. #VisibleFatty.

Though I am grateful that she wore all black and had her nails, hair and make-up done. She can totally be our Fibro fag hag.

--Anonymous
replies 2Dec 4, 2017 5:37 PM +00:00

She actually has very good skin and good facial features. If she lost most of the weight she'd be pretty

--Anonymous
replies 3Dec 4, 2017 5:41 PM +00:00

Lazy Twat.

--Anonymous
replies 4Dec 4, 2017 5:43 PM +00:00

could YOU handle it, R4???

Visit the post for more.
FibroFlutters - Support Group Website
--MadYsenn
replies 5Dec 4, 2017 5:51 PM +00:00

Had a friend who was overweight and because of the weight fucked up her knee. She ended up in a wheelchair and claimed to have fibromyalgia. She got fatter and died at 49 at a heart attack.

Thing is, if you're that obese, you're not diagnosed with fibromyalgia because the obesity, itself, can't be ruled out as a cause of the fatigue, depression, etc.

And even if you *do* have fibromyalgia, you can still try swimming, walking and other forms of mild exercise and, oh, eating healthy food in healthy amounts.

I'm so tired of people who work at being victims. Why not try to NOT be a victim?

--Anonymous
replies 6Dec 4, 2017 5:52 PM +00:00

R6, this is for YOU

LIMITED EDITION Special Offer, not available anywhere else! Available in a variety of styles and colors Buy yours now before it is too late! Secured payment via
Merchdady
--MadeEsyn
replies 7Dec 4, 2017 5:53 PM +00:00

Fibromyalgia= Disability Fraud

--Anonymous
replies 8Dec 4, 2017 6:01 PM +00:00

Where do you guys find this fibro warrior stuff? I didn’t even know that was a thing.

--Anonymous
replies 9Dec 4, 2017 6:02 PM +00:00

I think it was the Big Beef and Cheddar that out her in that wheelchair.

--Anonymous
replies 10Dec 4, 2017 6:06 PM +00:00

The real question here is, what material are those pants made out of?

--Anonymous
replies 11Dec 4, 2017 6:11 PM +00:00

Is that a colored girl ?

--Mamie Eisenhoower
replies 12Dec 4, 2017 6:17 PM +00:00

My cousin has fibromyalgia. I don’t doubt it. I think it might be more common than it may appear. I realize now that two guys I once knew also had it, though they had different diagnosises. One was diagnosed with something like “wide spread pain syndrome” or something like that. I forget the other’s diagnosis. I think they’d both be diagnosed with fibromyalgia if they had my cousin’s doctor, because the symptoms were the same, as far as I could tell.

--Anonymous
replies 13Dec 4, 2017 7:11 PM +00:00

During my lifetime stomach ulcers went from being caused by “stress” to being caused by a bacteria. I bet within 20 years they will find a cause for fibromyalgia.

I think the worst thing about it is the condemnation that people who have it also endure from others who are bitter about, what? About not having it? About being failures in life? About whatever it is that makes them so mean, I guess.

--Anonymous
replies 14Dec 4, 2017 7:15 PM +00:00

So I wonder tho - what happened to all the people from twenty or more years ago who had chronic fatigue syndrome?

Every frau claimed to have that back in the day - but you hardly hear about it anymore...

Did they all die? Or did they upgrade to the newer, shinier fibromyalgia craze?

--Anonymous
replies 15Dec 4, 2017 7:31 PM +00:00

Fibromyalgia is chronic fatigue syndrome--it got a new name, but cause, treatment are still as nebulous as ever.

--Anonymous
replies 16Dec 4, 2017 8:27 PM +00:00
Fibromyalgia puts woman in WHEELCHAIR

I'm pretty sure Doritos and buckets of sour cream put her in that wheelchair.

--Feeling pain is easier than walking.
replies 17Dec 4, 2017 8:29 PM +00:00

As a friend used to say about a maiden aunt of his: “She enjoyed poor health her entire life.”

--Anonymous
replies 18Dec 4, 2017 8:32 PM +00:00

FIBRO WARRIOR!!!

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs
--Anonymous
replies 19Dec 4, 2017 8:33 PM +00:00

One more able bodied person on SSI

--Anonymous
replies 20Dec 4, 2017 8:35 PM +00:00

"able bodied"

--Subjective.
replies 21Dec 4, 2017 8:47 PM +00:00

My great grandmother took to her bed and pretty much stayed there until she died 16 years later. The family think she hade some severe form of rhumetoid arthritis. We do have a strong family history of polymyalgia rheumatica, these days it can be treated effectively with corticosteroids, but without them you're pretty much crippled.

--Anonymous
replies 22Dec 4, 2017 9:00 PM +00:00
As a friend used to say about a maiden aunt of his: “She enjoyed poor health her entire life.”

LOL! Totally stealing that. Perfectly describes the middle-aged fraus in my office who are constantly leaving early over a "migraine" or something else, it's always something new everyday.

--Anonymous
replies 23Dec 4, 2017 9:05 PM +00:00

Those skin tight pants are seriously straining to not rip. Her big fleshy butt cheeks are pressed together so hard under her weight if she farted it would blast her out of that chair.

--Anonymous
replies 24Dec 4, 2017 9:18 PM +00:00

They hold the screaming inside, R24.

--Anonymous
replies 25Dec 4, 2017 9:29 PM +00:00

Sorry I'm distracted by that awful wig.

--Anonymous
replies 26Dec 4, 2017 9:31 PM +00:00

That holds the screaming inside from the top, R26.

--Anonymous
replies 27Dec 4, 2017 9:33 PM +00:00

(((((gentle hugs)))))

--Cradling my coffee mug
replies 28Dec 4, 2017 9:42 PM +00:00
Cradling my coffee mug

That holds the screaming inside the throat.

--Anonymous
replies 29Dec 4, 2017 9:46 PM +00:00

This "lady" is the least flamed transgenders I've ever seen on DL to this point. Not a word about her non-binariness.

--Anonymous
replies 30Dec 4, 2017 9:51 PM +00:00
Not a word about her non-binariness.

That holds the screaming inside the shenis / dicklet.

--Anonymous
replies 31Dec 4, 2017 9:53 PM +00:00

She's trans? She is actually very attractive except for being a cripple and wearing unfortunate clothing.

--Anonymous
replies 32Dec 4, 2017 9:54 PM +00:00

The tight pants gently cradle her aching joints and feel like a warm polyester hug; something every viper in this nest could use!

--#FibroStrong and #Blessed
replies 33Dec 4, 2017 9:59 PM +00:00

Fibro = misdiagnosed.

--find out what's really wrong, girl!
replies 34Dec 4, 2017 10:00 PM +00:00

R16 - but I don’t remember the frauen with chronic fatigue syndrome back in the day having all the mysterious aches and pains - they were mostly just tired. Always exhausted. And I’m assuming their doctors checked obvious stuff like iron levels - and it was all a mystery...

The two people I knew well who had cfs were opposites physically - one was hyper-fit and had a very healthy diet and exercised a lot - the other was always battling her weight, had a very limited diet of things she wasn’t ‘allergic’ to, and exercised very little.

I’m thinking the only thing they had in common was that both were smart - and both were a little neurotic. I’m still in touch with the overweight one - who is at her heaviest ever - and whenever she starts an exercise regime - she always overdoes it and pushes it too far (her words) - and the cfs comes back and she has to take to her bed again. Along with packets of potato chips and Coca Cola - the only things that get her through an attack...

But she doesn’t seem to get any of the other stuff I’d heard about with fibro...

--Anonymous
replies 35Dec 4, 2017 10:03 PM +00:00

Does the wheelchair woman's pussy stink?

--Anonymous
replies 36Dec 4, 2017 10:07 PM +00:00

I tend to think Fibro and CFS are pretty much the same thing - in one, you have pain as a main complaint, and with the other, fatigue.

In fact, I know of two sisters - one claims to have CFS, the other, fibro.

--Conversion Disorder/PTSD.
replies 37Dec 4, 2017 10:15 PM +00:00

My fibro party starts right now. Who wants to join me?

RSVP and I’ll assign the chores I need done before the cradling begins. Mugs are on me! I have a wonderful selection since all I do is lie on the couch and buy fibro junk on Etsy.

ak3.picdn.net
--Kellee, Warrior Princess
replies 38Dec 4, 2017 10:24 PM +00:00

People with fibro don't have money for etsy, R38.

They have money for pills and booze. And that mug doesn't have tea in it. It's coffee for their cigarettes.

--Anonymous
replies 39Dec 4, 2017 10:26 PM +00:00

This thread is making me tender to the touch.

It's all your fault. Everyone.

--Spoonie
replies 40Dec 4, 2017 10:35 PM +00:00

My DH is a good provider, r39. He knows that the only thing that puts a temporary sparkle in my aching eye is Etsy. Of course, the sparkle immediately turns into a shooting nerve pain, but that’s another story...

If you’re coming to my party, would you be a doll and pick up a tube of MyPainAway on your way?

fibromyalgiatreatment.biz
--Kellee
replies 41Dec 4, 2017 10:38 PM +00:00

A forklift put that woman in the wheelchair.

--Honesty Bear
replies 42Dec 4, 2017 11:18 PM +00:00

Oh this is the same creature who Tweeted that white people should drain their bank accounts and give the money to individual black people. It's basically a professional victim.

Oh, and sex worker who bitches about having mostly white customers.

In other words, one very fucked-up individual who would rather whine for attention than change its life in a positive way.

--Anonymous
replies 43Dec 5, 2017 12:59 AM +00:00
Columnist Robin Dix shares some unique and thoughtful gift ideas for people living with fibromyalgia. These gifts help make life a little easier.
Fibromyalgia News Today
--Anonymous
replies 44Dec 5, 2017 5:26 AM +00:00
She's trans? She is actually very attractive

I don’t think she’s trans either. Everything about her says real girl, including the way the extra weight is distributed. If she is trans, that’s the best job of passing I’ve seen.

--Anonymous
replies 45Dec 5, 2017 5:53 AM +00:00

To my knowledge, fibromyalgia doesn’t put anyone in a wheelchair. You get chronic pain but can still do normal activity, only with inordinate pain.

The fatigue usually comes “after exertion”, meaning you get whiped-out from doing something that doesn’t phase most people.

Women get this 9:1 over men. And Gay men get it more often that straight men. Gay men get migraines more than straight men, too.

--Anonymous
replies 46Dec 5, 2017 6:13 AM +00:00

I met this poor woman once. She had developed a Rx drug problem. When I asked her what was wrong with her, she had a laundry list that was like one of those scrolls that ran down to the floor and across the room. Poor thing. The thought of giving up her meds was literally terrifying to her.

I am not in a position to judge her. I imagine there must truly be real people who actually do have a collection of chronic pain disorders, but is this woman’s case, she just seemed to love her victim status too much.

--Anonymous
replies 47Dec 5, 2017 6:18 AM +00:00

I had a friend who thought that fibromyalgia was a fake disease, and then he got it! That was his comeuppance. They eventually discovered it was brain cancer, thank God, so he died from that, rather than from embarrassment. I thought it interesting that he actually got a fibromyalgia diagnosis. It goes to show you that people with fibromyalgia may actually have something boring, like a cancer that doesn’t kill, instead of something imaginary.

--Anonymous
replies 48Dec 5, 2017 6:22 AM +00:00

Under 'Unique Items'...

DripDrop is an electrolyte powder you mix in your water bottle to keep you hydrated. It also reduces the need for intravenous fluids.

---

People with Fibro are having to get I.V. fluids on a regular basis? What, what?

--not buying this one.
replies 49Dec 5, 2017 7:01 AM +00:00

Looks like this is officially a trend.

“My Power #Wheelchair comes tomorrow!!! Ahhhhh I’m so fucking EXCITED! Freedom!!! ???? #Fibromyalgia #FibroWarrior ????”
Twitter
--Anonymous
replies 50Dec 5, 2017 7:16 AM +00:00

typical disability fraud perpetrator demographic

--Anonymous
replies 51Dec 5, 2017 7:21 AM +00:00

She's having a countdown, of sorts, for the receipt of her (new) wheelchair.

There are also many 'cuppas' of tea in her life. References to TV shows, video games, and symptoms.

Seemed chuffed re: the wheelchair... this is awful, actually.

“Nearly paid off my new #Wheelchair! Can’t wait to have a #PowerChair so I can get out & about myself again. Stupid self propelled one is impossible to push myself ????”
Twitter
--Anonymous
replies 52Dec 5, 2017 7:31 AM +00:00

Ashleigh Shackleford nee LaQuinta Jackson.

--Anonymous
replies 53Dec 5, 2017 7:35 AM +00:00

It is awful, R52. I would not be surprised if she legitimately had the chronic pain and other symptoms, but nobody likes to see someone be defeated by life’s challenges.

One of the primary symptoms of fibromyalgia is that the people around the sufferer develop a callous jealousy or envy, lack of empathy, and selfish disbelief. It’s probably the most common symptom.

--Anonymous
replies 54Dec 5, 2017 7:48 AM +00:00

Here issues are far more likely driven by diabetes based upon her obvious issue with metabolic syndrome.

--Anonymous
replies 55Dec 5, 2017 7:52 AM +00:00

I agree with your first paragraph, R54.

The second paragraph? I don't totally agree, although every situation is different. I do think the pain is real (for most), and that they are often not believed (true), and that is sad, when that occurs.

Jealousy or envy? I don't know about that.

The lack of empathy, is a sword that can cut both ways. Some of the FibroWarriors revel in their condition, have flares that seem very conveniently timed, have severe personality issues that they refuse to take responsibility for, exaggerate, are anxious/controlling/overly-cri - tical, think it's worse for them than anyone else - ever, and are perpetual victims.

They are a pain in the arse.

Many of their 'support communities' enable some of the worst aspects of the FibroWarriors I'm speaking of.

I hasten to add: There are many people that have been dx w/ Fibromyalgia that are not at all like the FWs I described above. They are trying the best they can.

--Anonymous
replies 56Dec 5, 2017 8:12 AM +00:00

Out of the chair...

--Anonymous
replies 57Dec 5, 2017 8:45 AM +00:00

She got a flare up because no one donated.

--Anonymous
replies 58Dec 5, 2017 8:46 AM +00:00

Many with fibro likely do experience some degree of the pain they are describing. That doesn't change the fact that science has mostly shown it to be a psychosomatic illness. Acting like it is a chronic disability like CF or MS doesn't help anyone, especially those diagnosed with fibro.

--Anonymous
replies 59Dec 5, 2017 9:38 AM +00:00

The demon drinking water while not being human definitely didn’t donate.

--Anonymous
replies 60Dec 5, 2017 9:47 AM +00:00

So it's a drug addict, in other words. Well, lots of company there.

The thing is, in some ways the "cause" of fibromyalgia doesn't matter. The best way to deal with the symptoms is mild exercise, healthy diet and activities that counter depression. Becoming dependent on a wheelchair just weakens you further, making you more tired, less fit and also more susceptible to pain--sitting for long periods of time isn't good for humans.

--Anonymous
replies 61Dec 5, 2017 9:48 AM +00:00

wonder how many illegitimate off spring she has

--Anonymous
replies 62Dec 5, 2017 10:17 AM +00:00

For those who don't believe she is a MTF tranny, I was going by what she said on her Twitter. That and the fact that she describes herself as "Binary AF"

I agree that she is unclockable.

--Anonymous
replies 63Dec 5, 2017 10:25 AM +00:00

oops, that should have read: NON Binary AF ^^^^^^^^^

--Anonymous
replies 64Dec 5, 2017 10:26 AM +00:00

someone should do a background check on her

--Anonymous
replies 65Dec 5, 2017 10:26 AM +00:00

She's such a strong and brave woman warrior. You go, Girl!

--Anonymous
replies 66Dec 5, 2017 10:28 AM +00:00

"Non-binary" is the new "bi-curious". It's a bullshit term that means nothing.

--Anonymous
replies 67Dec 5, 2017 10:28 AM +00:00

She is the floating turd that will not flush down in the ghetto toilet

--Anonymous
replies 68Dec 5, 2017 10:29 AM +00:00

R67 I buy that. But at the tweet of Dec 1 she says(5 times) I'm transgender.

That is what I based my original post on. Is it becoming chic to say you are trans when you are not? Does it indicate a thirst so great that you lie about your gender just so people will say, "I totally bought you as a cis female!!" I s'pose that is possible. She does seem like the person for whom the term "thirsty" was coined.

--Gimme your money whitey!!!
replies 69Dec 5, 2017 10:36 AM +00:00

Does the Queen know she's going to be going down the aisle in a wheelchair?

--Anonymous
replies 70Dec 5, 2017 10:40 AM +00:00

Poor Gaga

--Anonymous
replies 71Dec 5, 2017 10:41 AM +00:00

She shows some amazing watermelons at R57 video...

--Anonymous
replies 72Dec 5, 2017 10:46 AM +00:00

The standards for diagnosis seem to have changed; previously, if you were overweight (or had sleep apnea, insomnia, metabolic syndrome, other conditions of that nature) you couldn't be diagnosed with fibromyalgia because the other issues were probably to blame. That's not true anymore.

There are some pretty good indicators that fibromyalgia is real. No idea if this woman has it or not, but my guess is that it's her sciatica keeping her in a wheelchair more than anything.

She also calls herself trans and I don't know what that means -- she just says she's a man but uses traditionally female name and dress? Or born a man and had 50-lbs implants? If it's the latter then she may want to look into that causing major problems with her back and immune system.

--Anonymous
replies 73Dec 5, 2017 10:49 AM +00:00
That doesn't change the fact that science has mostly shown it to be a psychosomatic illness.

That's actually not true, not at all. There are links between chronic joint inflammation and fibromyalgia, as well as excess stimulation of nerves (or even excess nerve endings) near arteriole-venule shunts. There are also a lot of people with fibromyalgia who benefit from the same treatment as those who suffer central nervous system damage from accidents and illness.

--Anonymous
replies 74Dec 5, 2017 10:55 AM +00:00

Why are we ignoring her philosophy of " all white people are racist " ????? She's a racist !!!!!

--Anonymous
replies 75Dec 5, 2017 11:12 AM +00:00

And check out the website

ASHLEIGH SHACKELFORD
--Anonymous
replies 76Dec 5, 2017 11:21 AM +00:00

I think there are some links made that are unhelpful, R74.

fibromyass.com
--Anonymous
replies 77Dec 5, 2017 11:32 AM +00:00
The Fibro Warriors. 3.9K likes. Welcome Fibro Warriors
www.facebook.com
--Anonymous
replies 78Dec 5, 2017 11:59 AM +00:00

I have a lovely straight woman friend I’ve known for years. Unfortunately, she’s ended up with a dickhead partner - she loves him - but it’s a mystery to any of her friends and family just what she sees in him.

He’s smart - but not nearly as smart as he thinks he is! Has a huge ego. And never seems to succeed or last very long in the various jobs he’s had. A few years ago - when coming near to the end of an unsuccessful gig (they were about to let him go) - he developed ‘a bad back’ - and had to start taking string opioids to deal with the pain. Which meant he couldn’t work. Apparently ever again. He’s now been diagnosed with fibro - which flares up the minute he tries to exert any effort over anything at all.

Do you remember Maynard g. krebbs in the dobie Gillis show from years ago? Whose ktrptonite was the word ‘work’? That’s what this is like.

She’s cheerfully carrying the can for him. Remember - she lurves him. Urgh! She’s obviously a much better person than me. Or seriously co-dependent!

--Anonymous
replies 79Dec 5, 2017 12:31 PM +00:00

I follow a thread about this chick on kiwifarms. She's a bio female who comes from money, upper middle class. She uses whatever words are current at the main to beg for money so her fat, racist ass doesn't have to get a job. currently, those words are non binary (although she only dresses with her tits out), fat acceptance, fibromialga, sex worker, etc. She's loathesome. She gets a shitton of ebegging money all the time. She has white people pay her reparations.

--Anonymous
replies 80Dec 5, 2017 12:51 PM +00:00

She's a sex worker? I'll NEVER get straight guys. EVER.

--Anonymous
replies 81Dec 5, 2017 12:58 PM +00:00

R78, that’s no joke. My sister in law is tall and fat. She’s probably 250 lbs, at least, and bear-hugs. Like a child. After decades of that, in Aug I finally told her she hurts me. And I’m a big guy, but still!

--Anonymous
replies 82Dec 5, 2017 1:23 PM +00:00

I'm sure she SAYS white people pay her reparations but I'd bet it's not true.

That photo with the wheelchair looks staged, too. I think this is an emotionally "interesting" young woman who is lying for attention.

--Anonymous
replies 83Dec 5, 2017 1:26 PM +00:00

She does have great tits which is all some straight guys care about. Why is she a sex worker yet complains about sex working for whites? Just find another job?

--Anonymous
replies 84Dec 5, 2017 1:30 PM +00:00

Something tells me she advertises on Back Page

--Anonymous
replies 85Dec 5, 2017 1:31 PM +00:00

The tits aren't so much great in quality as they are great in size. But you make a good point.

--Anonymous
replies 86Dec 5, 2017 1:33 PM +00:00
She has white people pay her reparations.

Like, in a dominatrix kind of way?

--Anonymous
replies 87Dec 5, 2017 1:38 PM +00:00

Wow! Nicki Minaj has really let herself go. Or is she still trying to shade Mariah?

--Anonymous
replies 88Dec 5, 2017 1:39 PM +00:00

I have it but wouldn't admit it to recently because of the sudden electronic shocks. Counting like a horse to relieve my foot.

Found out some very tough people from my former job had it. I worked myself to death since my early 20s right out of college. The White Tornado, known as. Coupled with being sole care giver of demanding mom with cancer and finding out sociopaths exist, your nerves just change. Sometimes with a break they can grow themselves back to near normal. Just resting an elbow on a thigh hurts like help. Shifting during sleep. Just got on Cymbalta but it makes you a falling down drunk sometimes. Have to be careful getting up or moving positions. It's definitely something a lazy person would never suffer from. If you've been lazy and lethargic your whole life you're not gonna get it or the whole concept.

--Anonymous
replies 89Dec 5, 2017 1:46 PM +00:00

r89 are you Rose?

--Squirrels. Death.
replies 90Dec 5, 2017 2:05 PM +00:00

vile attention whore

--Anonymous
replies 91Dec 5, 2017 2:16 PM +00:00

Now that she's plopped herself down in that chair, there's nothing that will get her out of it again.

--Except maybe an all you can eat buffet
replies 92Dec 5, 2017 2:17 PM +00:00

watch her wiggle

kiwifarms.net
--Anonymous
replies 93Dec 5, 2017 2:27 PM +00:00

I doubt fibromyalgia could put her in a wheelchair. It would take a small crane.

--Anonymous
replies 94Dec 5, 2017 2:32 PM +00:00
But at the tweet of Dec 1 she says(5 times) I'm transgender

Being too fat for girls’ clothes while growing up = trans, thereby adding to her dollar value on PayPal, GoFundMe, Patreon, et al.

And even that’s a lie. Lane Bryant used to have a girls’ department where my fat stepsister got all of her school clothes. The best part? They had a treasure chest at the checkout but unlike the dentist’s treasure chest, Lane Bryant’s was full of candy!

m.huffpost.com
--South Shore Plaza
replies 95Dec 5, 2017 3:20 PM +00:00

It ought to put her in Jenny Craig. It would be more productive.

--Anonymous
replies 96Dec 5, 2017 3:28 PM +00:00

That HuffPo piece has more “lenses” than Warby Parker.

--Anonymous
replies 97Dec 5, 2017 8:18 PM +00:00

The more I read about her, the less I like her.

At least I now understand the trans thing. She was definitely born a woman and is a woman. I stupidly took her words "I am trans" literally.

--Anonymous
replies 98Dec 5, 2017 9:00 PM +00:00

trans fat maybe.

--Anonymous
replies 99Dec 6, 2017 3:56 AM +00:00

She's a mess looking for easy income, of course she will file for SSI disability

--Anonymous
replies 100Dec 6, 2017 6:05 AM +00:00

that essay at R95 is mind blowing. We really need to open coal mines again because these people need to get a real job!

--Anonymous
replies 101Dec 6, 2017 6:07 AM +00:00

Kiwi Farms is quite possibly more vicious than DataLounge.

~Trap Scholar, Fat Black Femme, Clapback Enthusiast, Afrofuturist, Irregular Nigga Divesting from Gender~ [ATTACH] Never made a thread before, but this...
Kiwi Farms
--Anonymous
replies 102Dec 6, 2017 7:37 AM +00:00
Ow. ML
www.facebook.com
--Anonymous
replies 103Dec 6, 2017 12:52 PM +00:00

I had lunch with a friend today and asked how Thanksgiving with his fibro warrior sister-in-law went. He said she debuted some new food intolerances this year (nightshades, in addition to her old standbys — gluten, dairy with the exception of butter, onions and garlic) and pissed and moaned about how few things she could eat. They bend over backwards to accommodate her every year but the first mention of nightshades was when the meal was being served.

At once point, when the conversation had moved on and she was no longer the center of attention, she went completely silent and stared at her lap until someone asked what was wrong, at which point she began tearlessly sniffling about how no one understands what it's like dealing with constant hunger on top of her ever-present PAAAAAIN.

When she recovered, she shifted to gloating about finally getting a parking placard and how she was going to laugh at the other Black Friday shoppers circling the parking lot looking for a space. #Blessed!

I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue, two invisible disabilities. On the days that I need to park in a handicap space when I am out, I see the people with questioning looks, I get the 'stares', and I have been heckled because I 'look normal' and I don't 'look sick'. I am so tired of it! This is MY sticker -- and the sticker for all of those people out there, who like me, suffer in silence inside of our 'normal looking' bodies. I AM ME. I AM VISIBLE. I AM THE PICTURE OF AN INVISIBLE ILLNESS! EDUCATE YOURSELVES PEOPLE!!! Maybe someone will take the time to read this sticker and become more aware that not all disabilities are visible, and that there are some with names like "FIBROMYALGIA" and "CHRONIC FATIGUE". Let's make the INVISIBLE more VISIBLE! Together we are strong. Together we are VISIBLE!
Zazzle
--Big fat babywoman
replies 104Dec 6, 2017 2:31 PM +00:00
R100: She's a mess looking for easy income, of course she will file for SSI disability

How much might she get? $10,000 a year? $20,000? I’m guessing it isn’t a lot.

--Anonymous
replies 105Dec 6, 2017 2:55 PM +00:00

I'm so fucking sick of these useless eaters. Especially when they cry poverty. As Judge Judy would say she doesn't look like she's missed a meal.

--Anonymous
replies 106Dec 6, 2017 3:19 PM +00:00

For disability, would she be obligated to declare her sex work (oh, let's just call it what it is, prostitution) as income?

Disability means that you are disabled to the point where you can't hold a job.

Aside from whoring, she's a "Huff Post contributor", and seems healthy as a horse.

--Anonymous
replies 107Dec 6, 2017 3:29 PM +00:00

How much, R107? $5000? $50,000? I think it’s less than you’ll expect.

--Anonymous
replies 108Dec 6, 2017 3:46 PM +00:00

I just read the piece Queer Like Me where she holds forth at length on the subject of her invisibility. Not sure how that can be true when I would imagine you can see her tittays with the naked eye from the International Space Station.

Anyway I thought it was all over with fibro and everyone had Morgellons these days.

--Anonymous
replies 109Dec 6, 2017 3:47 PM +00:00

Her PayPal is prominently linked, on everrrrrrrything.

(Is this why she doesn't do Patreon? With PayPal, no one has to know how much one collects.)

--Anonymous
replies 110Dec 6, 2017 3:47 PM +00:00

You don't get paid for publishing. Being published is your pay.

--Arianna Huffington
replies 111Dec 6, 2017 3:48 PM +00:00

She doesn’t seem at all disabled in the GIF at R93.

--Anonymous
replies 112Dec 6, 2017 6:38 PM +00:00

Her mother is the Tech Director for HUD. This tacky thing grew up in serious wealth in Virginia- private schools, the works. She’s a con artist, nothing more.

--Anonymous
replies 113Dec 6, 2017 7:02 PM +00:00

Niggly Poof

--Anonymous
replies 114Dec 7, 2017 2:09 AM +00:00

“My great grandmother took to her bed and pretty much stayed there until she died 16 years later. The family think she hade some severe form of rhumetoid arthritis. We do have a strong family history of polymyalgia rheumatica, these days it can be treated effectively with corticosteroids, but without them you're pretty much crippled.”

Arthritis is a bear, with or without medication.

--Anonymous
replies 115Dec 7, 2017 2:43 AM +00:00
themighty.com
--Anonymous
replies 116Dec 7, 2017 12:55 PM +00:00

“I had my friend – an artist and tattooist... design this for me for the days I fight my way through despite the cost because fibromyalgia and chronic migraines and headaches are not all I am.”

themighty.com
--Running Out of Spoons...
replies 117Dec 7, 2017 12:57 PM +00:00

r116 What part of the body is that? A meaty calf? I love the bag of Ruffles in the background.

--Anonymous
replies 118Dec 7, 2017 1:17 PM +00:00

So hold on- they can handle the pain of a tattoo needle just fine, but fibromyalgia renders them unable to get off the couch?

--Anonymous
replies 119Dec 7, 2017 1:19 PM +00:00

They got their tattoos first thing in the morning, while they still had a couple of spoons.

i.pinimg.com
--The ensuing deficit lasted for months.
replies 120Dec 7, 2017 1:52 PM +00:00

WTF is with the spoons?

--Anonymous
replies 121Dec 7, 2017 2:54 PM +00:00

Solution to her problems is to get a full force crack across the forehead with a 2x4.

--Anonymous
replies 122Dec 7, 2017 3:23 PM +00:00

Bad, temporary pain is not a problem. Try having it all day, all night, forever. Jeeze, even typing it gives me the chills.

--Anonymous
replies 123Dec 7, 2017 3:31 PM +00:00

R121, the spoon theory is a method of making the people being forced to pick up the slack understand the exhaustion and pain the fibro warrior suffers every second of every day. It usually exists in Pinterest graphics but some go as far as forcing their victims to go through the motions using real spoons.

You start out with, for example, ten spoons, which represent your energy for the day. Spoons are then removed for each action that exhausts you.

Getting out of bed — 1 spoon

Taking a shower and brushing your teeth — 3 spoons

Walking downstairs — 2 spoons

Checking your emails — 1 spoon

Making breakfast — 2 spoons

Eating breakfast — 1 spoon

You've only been out of bed for 20 minutes and all of your spoons are used up. Time to get on the couch and watch Lifetime movies until bedtime!

--Anonymous
replies 124Dec 7, 2017 3:36 PM +00:00

Christine Miserandino, creator of the spoon theory, spotted in her natural habitat

cdn.totalcomputersusa.com
--Anonymous
replies 125Dec 7, 2017 3:58 PM +00:00
I don’t know, maybe I’m the only person with Lupus with any self-respect, but this Spoon Theory business has GOT to stop. For those that are unfamiliar, let me share with you this piece of crap,...
Lupus Never Looked So Good
--Anonymous
replies 126Dec 7, 2017 4:02 PM +00:00

R124 R125 wow. It seems like more spoons are depleted on the malingering than if they just got on with life.

--Anonymous
replies 127Dec 7, 2017 4:03 PM +00:00

Jesus Christ that's retarded, why the fuck spoons? I guess cause they are blobby and ineffectual like the sufferers. Why not hershey's kisses? That Lupus thing at r126 was funny, and Lupus actually kills you.

--Anonymous
replies 128Dec 7, 2017 4:13 PM +00:00

She's the first black woman I ever seen with Fibromyalgia. It's usually neurotic, spoiled and lazy Jewish and white women from wealthy families who claim to have that shit.

--Anonymous
replies 129Dec 7, 2017 4:29 PM +00:00
media.npr.org
--Anonymous
replies 130Dec 7, 2017 4:44 PM +00:00

wow, people are pissed at the woman who wrote r126! They are stating their boundaries all over the place on her comments section! :

"You're full of crap and just want to be controversial so you can get some attention. If anyone is insulted by the spoon story then maybe they're too stupid to understand it. Just bc you have lupus doesn't make you the expert of lupus suffering. I don't have lupus but I do struggle on the daily to do things and it took years for my friends and family to understand I'm not lazy, I'm sick. The spoon story helps people..."

--dont have lupus but struggle on the daily...yawn
replies 131Dec 7, 2017 4:44 PM +00:00

also from r126:

"I don't know much about Lupus, but I do know Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS, also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis), another autoimmune system disease. One of my best friends has had it for over 20 years, my spouse has had it and thank God has mostly recovered, and I have another friend with it who has been in a wheelchair for about 10 years. With CFIDS the more you push the more tired you get. To use the spoon analogy, if you want to do two more spoons worth of stuff today, then you will be borrowing four spoons from tomorrow. The spoon story may not work for Lupus, don't know enough to say, but it definitely works for CFIDS. Makes me wonder if the woman who wrote it may actually have both and not realize it."

--jackpot if she has both!
replies 132Dec 7, 2017 5:17 PM +00:00
spoon.motifake.com
--Anonymous
replies 133Dec 7, 2017 5:32 PM +00:00

OP's pic looks like the love child of Aretha Franklin and Nikki Minaj

--Anonymous
replies 134Dec 7, 2017 6:56 PM +00:00

no just the love child of two Aretha Franklins

--Anonymous
replies 135Dec 8, 2017 2:23 AM +00:00

Fibromyaligia...

Dr. Pike tries to understand how Sherry's home got to this point. For more, visit http://health.discovery.com/#mkcpgn=yfit1
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 136Dec 8, 2017 6:15 AM +00:00

* Fibromyalgia.

--R136
replies 137Dec 8, 2017 6:16 AM +00:00

Fibromyass

--Anonymous
replies 138Dec 8, 2017 2:56 PM +00:00

I'm too tired to read the thread, sorry. I find the pic in the OP hugely amusing but tbh I don't necessarily think she's lying. Fibromyalgia pain can apparently be very real, and now that I've been suffering from elbow tendonitis for months I get how fucking annoying constant pain can be. On top of that I've had chronic knee pains for years now. Apparently my tendons start getting inflamed a few weeks after I start working out, which means I can't really work out which would help me keep my weight in check, and then I get depressed and start eating more, and then gain weight. It's a vicious cycle so I do understand women who suffer from all these pains and who get fatter and fatter. I'm a man in my 40s and I never thought how bloody fucking painful living would be at this age when I was younger.

--Anonymous
replies 139Dec 8, 2017 3:14 PM +00:00

anything wrong you have can almost be alleviated if you lose 300 lbs.

--Anonymous
replies 140Dec 8, 2017 3:19 PM +00:00

Fibromyalgia is a catch-all condition for “we don’t know what causes this non-descript pain you are experiencing.” Using it as a label allows the pharmaceutical industry to martket and sell Lyrica.

--Anonymous
replies 141Dec 8, 2017 3:30 PM +00:00

Wouldn't the volume of pain she suffers be reduced if she reduced her surface size?

--Spoonie Into Spooning (but no penetration please)
replies 142Dec 8, 2017 3:50 PM +00:00
HAPPY FIBROMYALGIA AWARENESS DAY (YOU FCKIN KIDDING ME) explores the waste of our taxpayer money by giving you bums a free ride. I'm not going into detail ab...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 143Dec 8, 2017 3:58 PM +00:00

The amount of drugs this woman is on is astonishing, especially for being so young...

A documentary about Fibromyalgia.
YouTube
--Fancy Latin Name
replies 144Dec 8, 2017 4:11 PM +00:00