Join the Bitchfest >>

Melanie Martinez Named As Rapist

Shit has hit.

TL;DR: They were best friends. They had a sleepover. Melanie wanted to have sex with her, she said no multiple times. Melanie got her high, wen...
ATRL
--Anonymous
replies 74Dec 4, 2017 4:26 PM +00:00

Who?

--Anonymous
replies 1Dec 4, 2017 4:27 PM +00:00

Who?

--Anonymous
replies 2Dec 4, 2017 4:28 PM +00:00

Jesus. I really like Carousel.

UK Bbies, pre-order the Pity Party EP. Out 6th May: http://smarturl.it/PityPartyEP YOU CAN PRE-ORDER CRY BABY NOW ???????????? iTunes: http://smarturl.it/MelanieCryBa...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 3Dec 4, 2017 4:32 PM +00:00

Who the fuck is that?

--Anonymous
replies 4Dec 4, 2017 4:36 PM +00:00

who?

--Anonymous
replies 5Dec 4, 2017 4:38 PM +00:00

Was she on 30something?

--Anonymous
replies 6Dec 4, 2017 4:39 PM +00:00

Who???

--And I’m a millennial, too...
replies 7Dec 4, 2017 4:39 PM +00:00

Huh?

--Anonymous
replies 8Dec 4, 2017 4:41 PM +00:00

Is she a transwoman, or what?

--Anonymous
replies 9Dec 4, 2017 4:43 PM +00:00

Who is this person?

--Anonymous
replies 10Dec 4, 2017 4:43 PM +00:00

Qui ?

--Anonymous
replies 11Dec 4, 2017 4:45 PM +00:00

Has Judy Tenuta commented yet?

--Anonymous
replies 12Dec 4, 2017 5:10 PM +00:00

Please don't let Riff Raff be next

--Anonymous
replies 13Dec 4, 2017 5:12 PM +00:00

I've only seen her on The Voice singing Britney's song Toxic. I actually really liked her rendition of it.

--Anonymous
replies 14Dec 4, 2017 5:13 PM +00:00

Trending everywhere. Oh boy.

--Anonymous
replies 15Dec 4, 2017 5:46 PM +00:00

All it takes is an accusation, and her hysterical teenage fans are saying she’s canceled.

--this is the new normal
replies 16Dec 4, 2017 8:12 PM +00:00

So we go from who is she? to who was she?

--Anonymous
replies 17Dec 4, 2017 8:14 PM +00:00

Who?

--I'm 41 and female
replies 18Dec 4, 2017 8:39 PM +00:00

Who?

--The "Who?" Troll
replies 19Dec 4, 2017 8:58 PM +00:00

She's a pop singer who was a contestant on The Voice five years ago. No radio hits but has a big online following. Has a weirdly infantile alter ego.

yt3.ggpht.com
--Helpful Helen, translator for the elderly
replies 20Dec 4, 2017 9:03 PM +00:00

Imagine if you're actually innocent and somebody accuses you of sexual assault on social media just to fuck your life?

--Anonymous
replies 21Dec 4, 2017 9:14 PM +00:00

Wer ist das?

--Anonymous
replies 22Dec 4, 2017 9:22 PM +00:00

Just saw this on Twitter. Apparently this woman named Timothy accused her of rape. So is this the first lesbian rape accusation in the infamous MeToo sexual assault merry go round now?

“When I wrote this story about my assault, I initially wasn’t going to make the abuser. But I think it’s important for you all to know this is about Melanie Martinez”
Twitter
--Anonymous
replies 23Dec 4, 2017 9:56 PM +00:00

Haha now the SOWS turn ..I knew it would be just a matter of time.

--We’ve been waiting for you 🐷 🗡
replies 24Dec 4, 2017 10:30 PM +00:00

Celebs must be terrified to go online and see themselves trending on Twitter.

--Anonymous
replies 25Dec 5, 2017 12:10 AM +00:00

She is huge in tumblr and the likes, her music is about being a victim of rape etc. A lot of her videos are about her being drugged and passing out. Which is what she did to the girl, frugged her and went down on her and used a sex toy on her pussy.

--Anonymous
replies 26Dec 5, 2017 1:53 AM +00:00

crazy "artistic" tumblr girls: i can't even begin to imagine the level of mentali illness between these two, so i don't believe any of them.

--Anonymous
replies 27Dec 5, 2017 1:57 AM +00:00

I'm with R27.

When I saw the first girl's bovine nose ring, and the second girl name is "Timothy", I knew everyone in this story would annoy me.

I had a boyfriend at this time, and she knew that. "He doesn't have to know, it's not a big deal!"

Well tumblr has certainly taught her well.

--Anonymous
replies 28Dec 5, 2017 3:19 AM +00:00
"our friendship ended because she decided she didn't have time for me anymore"

Hmm.

--Anonymous
replies 29Dec 5, 2017 3:21 AM +00:00

This has to stop. People just can't be accused and then their lives are over. There has to be proof. What is wrong with people? On tv last night stephen colbert said women MUST be believed. WTF?!

--Anonymous
replies 30Dec 5, 2017 3:40 AM +00:00

What a fucking typical feminist hypocrite This is rape fantasy writ large, deflecting her evil kinky shit onto all those bad mens ...I mean wolves!

Directed and conceived by Melanie Martinez Cinematography by Josh McKie Executive producer: Wes Teshome Set design by Holly Trotta Wardrobe by Melanie Martin...
YouTube
--Angela Carter
replies 31Dec 5, 2017 4:16 AM +00:00

#NotAllWolves

--Anonymous
replies 32Dec 5, 2017 4:18 AM +00:00

This will get her career the attention she thought it was lacking.

Is the victim her manager?

--Will she get a cut?
replies 33Dec 5, 2017 5:13 AM +00:00

Her music is awful. Her look is stupid.

--Anonymous
replies 34Dec 5, 2017 5:32 AM +00:00
Is the victim her manager?

The victim is an aspiring musician herself.

--very interesting
replies 35Dec 5, 2017 5:50 AM +00:00

Their hair is sad. Both of them.

--Anonymous
replies 36Dec 5, 2017 5:51 AM +00:00

Good. Male, female, fucking purple tongued zombie, I don't care. If you're a fucking predator you need to be outed. We need to expose them all. I wonder how many of these fucks are psychopaths/sociopaths? All of them, I'd posit.

--Anonymous
replies 37Dec 5, 2017 5:53 AM +00:00

Who said her career is over? By the way, what career exactly?

Lauer, Spacey, Levine, have all had rumors about them. No one is going to pay that much attention to an unknown. And if she did it, she is wrong. Some of you forget most if these men had initial complaints years ago that were ultimately ignored. If this is the only complaint the same thing will happen. But hopefully the police will look into it.

--Anonymous
replies 38Dec 5, 2017 5:56 AM +00:00

I didn't/don't know who this person is and refused to click the OP's link, I just came to this thread to ask why, of all sources did OP choose that one?

Who Is Melanie Martinez? 'The Voice' Star Accused of Sexual Assault by Former Best Friend
Melanie Martinez, a former contestant on NBC reality program The Voice, has responded to allegations she sexually assaulted a former friend, saying she is “horrified and saddened” by the claims.
In a long statement posted on Twitter Monday, Timothy Heller wrote that Martinez, 22, performed sexual acts on her without her consent and despite her protestations that she had a boyfriend.
Among other things, Heller accuses Martinez of penetrating her with a sex toy and performing oral sex on her.
“I said no. For two nights straight. It doesn’t matter that I didn’t resist during the action. I had been broken down. She knew I didn’t want to, I made that clear,” Heller wrote. “I didn’t scream at her, I didn’t force her off of me, 1, because I loved her. 2, because I just wanted it to be over.”
Heller concluded that she was coming forward with her story in the wake of a riptide of sexual misconduct allegations that have dogged the worlds of entertainment and politics since October.
“The only reason I do this now is because I’m hoping because of recent events, people will believe me,” she wrote.
“Girls can rape girls. Best friends can rape best friends. Friendship doesn’t equal consent,” Heller added.
Heller’s post has been retweeted more than 72,000 times.
In response, Martinez, who competed Season 3 of The Voice, claimed Heller “never said no to what we chose to do together.”
Martinez says she is "horrified and saddened" by Timothy Heller's allegations.
Newsweek
--Anonymous
replies 39Dec 5, 2017 6:00 AM +00:00

R38 stop deflecting, this is a thread about THIS WOMAN. Nice try tho.

“And if she did it..”

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN right?

--Anonymous
replies 40Dec 5, 2017 6:01 AM +00:00

She did it. Very few people would make shit like that up specifically because they would not be believed and it's humiliating to admit you were victimized. It's also traumatizing to not be believed. Showing weakness is not in our natures. Like a cat hiding an illness, we don't show it because we lose status in the hierarchy, so by coming forward they take a huge risk. We all know how that has worked out, in the past. It's a new age and I'm glad of it. I will believe ANYONE, R40, who has the guts to come forward, male or female. Taking delight or saying that 'now it's the sow's turn' is completely fucking blind to the fact that we are all subject to the cruelty of this hierarchy.

--Anonymous
replies 41Dec 5, 2017 6:07 AM +00:00

This is just the beginning! Just like all those rapist women teachers. Run little piggy sows! This bitch didn’t identify as lesbian or bi..imagine what’s coming 🤭

--Andrea Dworkin
replies 42Dec 5, 2017 6:08 AM +00:00

Yeah, R42, she'll pull a Spacey and come out. Then the pervs in the gay community can have a turn defending her until she's convicted.

--Anonymous
replies 43Dec 5, 2017 6:23 AM +00:00

Who's the hot blond guy in her Carousel video?

OMG YASSSS

--Anonymous
replies 44Dec 5, 2017 6:38 AM +00:00

The sad thing is that people are already defending her because this happened between two women. I've never liked her. There's always been something off about her. Her baby aesthetic is creepy to me.

--Anonymous
replies 45Dec 5, 2017 6:44 AM +00:00

People defended Weiner, at first, too, R45.

--Anonymous
replies 46Dec 5, 2017 6:50 AM +00:00

hmm...

Written, Directed & Conceived by: Melanie Martinez Executive Producer: Jennifer Goodridge Executive Producer: Wes Teshome Produced by: Jennifer Goodridge Pro...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 47Dec 5, 2017 7:03 AM +00:00

R47 :Say what you like that there is true artistic dark genius that shits on anything and everything that Gaga ever attempted

--Anonymous
replies 48Dec 5, 2017 7:12 AM +00:00
In response, Martinez, who competed Season 3 of The Voice, claimed Heller “never said no to what we chose to do together.”

No idea who she is but the above is pretty much an admission of guilt.

--Lez
replies 49Dec 5, 2017 7:44 AM +00:00

She's ugly and a rapist. Next!

--Anonymous
replies 50Dec 5, 2017 7:47 AM +00:00

o didn't sound like rape at all. The girl begged her for sex until she gave in and let her eat her out and fuck her with a dildo, while she had a "boyfriend".

At no time did she stop her, as a matter of fact she literally writes in the twitter that she didn't resist her, and tries to claim the force was her begging for sex for 2 nights straight.

Rape is what Jackie Wilson did to Patti Labelle. This isn't rape, this is a bad decision and regret born from wanting a place to sleep and having a want to be fameous.

--Anonymous
replies 51Dec 5, 2017 7:49 AM +00:00

Thank goodness for self-incriminating fools.

--blind justice
replies 52Dec 5, 2017 7:53 AM +00:00

I love it when bottom feeders lose their shit and it gets messy.

Who fucked Melanie Martinez and her non existent career? A girl named Timothy with a purple dildo that's who!

This could have been on Guiding Light with Reva!

--Anonymous
replies 53Dec 5, 2017 7:53 AM +00:00

they don't charge women with rape! get out of here.

--Anonymous
replies 54Dec 5, 2017 8:10 AM +00:00

Yes, R54, they do.

--Anonymous
replies 55Dec 5, 2017 8:13 AM +00:00
In a long statement posted on Twitter Monday, Timothy Heller wrote that Martinez, 22, performed sexual acts on her without her consent and despite her protestations that she had a boyfriend.
Among other things, Heller accuses Martinez of penetrating her with a sex toy and performing oral sex on her.

How can you be named "Timothy" and be a she?

This is a tranny, isn't it?

--Oh Papa Tooney. We've got a Looney.
replies 56Dec 5, 2017 8:14 AM +00:00

L

E

S

B

I

A

N

D

R

A

M

A

--Anonymous
replies 57Dec 5, 2017 8:16 AM +00:00

I think this brings up an important problem when it comes to consent. Let's say Melanie really didn't think it was rape. She didn't acknowledge that Timothy said that the incident happened after two days of saying no. In Melanie's mind, Timothy's silence on the third day was consent. It's not unusual for people to keep pushing others until they finally give in. Timothy should have said no again, but Melanie should have stopped asking after the first time Timothy said no. Of course all of this is only worth anything if the incident actually happened. But I think situations like this are pretty common.

--Anonymous
replies 58Dec 5, 2017 10:21 AM +00:00

All her fandom has turned against her. She is ovah.

--Anonymous
replies 59Dec 5, 2017 10:29 AM +00:00

Twat say "inner demons" and twat need to go to jail

Shit.

--Anonymous
replies 60Dec 5, 2017 10:31 AM +00:00
“I said no. For two nights straight. It doesn’t matter that I didn’t resist during the action. I had been broken down. She knew I didn’t want to, I made that clear,” Heller wrote. “I didn’t scream at her, I didn’t force her off of me, 1, because I loved her. 2, because I just wanted it to be over.”

Why oh why didn't this Timothy girl just leave? Instead she stayed for two nights. And now she claims it didn't matter that she didn't resist. You can call what happened many things but calling it a rape is a bit of a stretch.

--Anonymous
replies 61Dec 5, 2017 10:43 AM +00:00

Play the semantics all you want, but one thing is clear:

Anyone who harangues a friend for sexual favors and engages in said acts with someone repulsed by the idea is majorly fucked up...

--Anonymous
replies 62Dec 5, 2017 10:51 AM +00:00

She's brought up her mental health issues i the past. It seems like Melanie may have took advantage of her when she was mentally/emotionally weak. She was looking at Melanie as a friend, but Melanie seemingly wanted more.

--Anonymous
replies 63Dec 5, 2017 10:58 AM +00:00
I said no. For two nights straight.
It doesn’t matter that I didn’t resist during the action.
I didn’t scream at her, I didn’t force her off of me . . .

Puleeze.

Enough of this nonsense. Not guilty.

--Anonymous
replies 64Dec 5, 2017 11:00 AM +00:00

THANK YOU COME AGAIN

--Anonymous
replies 65Dec 5, 2017 12:23 PM +00:00

this is the most ridiculous story ever

--Anonymous
replies 66Dec 5, 2017 12:28 PM +00:00

I think when someone says women must be believed, it should mean that the allegations should be taken seriously and should be investigated. People do make shit up but due process is necessary. Every woman's idea of harassment is different. Men ought to know who they can kid around with and how far they can go in language or deed.

--Anonymous
replies 67Dec 5, 2017 12:32 PM +00:00

Bitch disabled her youtube/instagram comments. Guilty.

--Anonymous
replies 68Dec 5, 2017 1:56 PM +00:00

Women certainly can be rapists. However, it is also possible for someone to engage in a sexual encounter (especially a same-sex encounter), and have a case of the morning-after-regrets. I had never heard of this person until reading this thread, and I have no idea about what kind of people these women are. I am somewhat skeptical since 1) "Timothy" stayed with MM even after having to rebuff her advances and 2)"Timothy" admits she didn't fight back or knock MM off of her, when she went down on her, nor when she started fucking her with a dildo. If this is a situation of morning after regret, it's sad, as it justifies doubt in people who tend not to believe victims of secual assault.

--Anonymous
replies 69Dec 5, 2017 2:31 PM +00:00

I have no idea who these people are but it is amazing how simple it is to destroy someone's life and career now. You claim they raped you in an encounter that only the two of you know the details of. Then they're done. Again, this is not about this story but about the times we're in now.

--Anonymous
replies 70Dec 5, 2017 2:40 PM +00:00

Timothy claims that Melanie allegedly tried to bury the story after becoming aware Timothy might go public with her allegations. When Timothy previously tweeted earlier in Nov. 2017 that she wanted to share a story about how she was allegedly sexually assaulted by a friend, she claims that Melanie reached out to her within 20 minutes of the post going live. “I started sobbing when I saw [Melanie] was calling me,” Timothy told Newsweek. After Timothy blocked her number, Melanie then allegedly texted Timothy’s boyfriend Mikey, saying that she had been dreaming about Timothy and wanted to suggest a healer named “Raven.” Timothy was dubious of the timing of Melanie reaching out: “What, she’s invested in my well-being all of sudden? And it has nothing to do with that tweet?” After the alleged assault, Timothy said she felt guilty about the experience, “We remained friends for a while, but it was strange obviously. I think I was invalidating my experience for so long because she’s not a man.” After mentioning on Twitter how she felt Melanie had power over her, Timothy talked to Newsweek about how Melanie offered to further her career, “She says she tried to help me early in my career, but all that means is that she’d occasionally suggest we write a song together. I’d say, ‘Sure’, but it would never happen. We’d just lay around smoking weed all day.”

Two manipulative bitches with an eye to the main chance

--Anonymous
replies 71Dec 6, 2017 7:00 AM +00:00

Another girl has come forward with a similar story, that Melanie really begged for sex and she gave in, but this one isn't calling it rape.

In any case, it should be over for Melanie. Many of the accusations against men don't involve rape or the use of brute force either, just "inappropriate" propositioning and insistent courtship. A man would definitely have lost his career over this, therefore so should women.

“also- something similar (not r*pe) happened w/ me and mel. she begged me over and over again to sleep with her n i finally gave in. she wore me down. i said yes. but it was not the same with timothy. i will support @timethyheller til the end ???????? https://t.co/NjoQunlxBR”
Twitter
--Anonymous
replies 72Dec 6, 2017 2:08 PM +00:00

This is the first woman accused. And it's a LEZZIE accusation. C'mon, Datalounge, I'm disappointed!

Also, she has 1 million followers on Twitter, she's not that big of a nobody.

--Anonymous
replies 73Dec 6, 2017 3:48 PM +00:00

Everyone involved in this story sounds like a flake.

--kids these days
replies 74Dec 6, 2017 6:29 PM +00:00