Join the Bitchfest >>

Close friend of Sarah Ferguson says she's expecting Sarah and Prince Andrew to remarry in the future

As a brit myself I'm not at all opposed to this although I think it would be a royal first! It would also be interesting how it changes the personal dynamics within the Royal family as I'm sure there will be some mixed feelings amongst them if this were to come to pass!

A confidante of the Duchess of York, staple of Hello! magazine, and indefatigable fundraiser, her address book is a compendium of the wealthy and well-connected.
Mail Online
--Anonymous
replies 74Dec 2, 2017 1:06 PM +00:00

I thought Prince Andrew had a hint of mint.

--Anonymous
replies 1Dec 2, 2017 1:08 PM +00:00

Randy Andy only has eyes for Sarah.

--Anonymous
replies 2Dec 2, 2017 1:10 PM +00:00

So if either of them ever got in trouble with the law does that mean they wouldn't have to testify against each other?

--Anonymous
replies 3Dec 2, 2017 1:10 PM +00:00

what kind of scam is this? you know there is a scam involved somehow...

--Anonymous
replies 4Dec 2, 2017 1:11 PM +00:00

They still live together (weird) so why not?

--Anonymous
replies 5Dec 2, 2017 1:13 PM +00:00

Sarah envys the kardashians. She said so recently. She said she wish she had the earning power of the kardashians. Not only that but she shares a mutual friend with Kris Jenner believe it or not. She wants the kind money they have.

--Anonymous
replies 6Dec 2, 2017 1:15 PM +00:00

Good, I hope Sarah and Andrew remarry. Enough is enough of putting them down especially her. The royal family treated her like shit. It's payback time. They deserve to be happy together in their latter years. And if Charles and the Rotweiller can marry after their sordid, diabolical cheating past, then Sarah and Andrew can remarry. They live together and have for years. Just tie the know and get it done.

--Anonymous
replies 7Dec 2, 2017 1:19 PM +00:00
Sarah envys the kardashians. She said so recently. She said she wish she had the earning power of the kardashians.

R6. Big deal. Thousands of people have said the same thing. You can like/dislike the Kardashians and not want to be like them but still envy their earning power.

--Anonymous
replies 8Dec 2, 2017 1:22 PM +00:00

I don't think this will happen whilst Prince Philip is still with us. The Queen apparently likes Fergie.

--Anonymous
replies 9Dec 2, 2017 1:29 PM +00:00

Prince Philip is 96, they won't have to wait long.

--Anonymous
replies 10Dec 2, 2017 1:36 PM +00:00

R8 I wasn't cutting Sarah down. I was just kinda putting it out there. I also admire the earning power of the kardashians. Who wouldn't. They make crazy money. Regardless of what you think of them. Their winning when it comes to money. At least for now.

--Anonymous
replies 11Dec 2, 2017 1:37 PM +00:00

Jeeze, Prince Philip is 96. Does he even know who these folks are at this point?

--Anonymous
replies 12Dec 2, 2017 1:46 PM +00:00

Their time has passed. Nobody cares what either one of them does. The focus is on Harry now.

--Anonymous
replies 13Dec 2, 2017 1:47 PM +00:00

Are people really this dumb? The whole world knows Andrew is into underage girls now.

How a telephone call set off a cascade of FBI investigations, secret plea deals and lawsuits from Palm Beach, Florida, to Buckingham Palace as questions resurface over whether the disgraced financier used his wealth and power to elude justice
the Guardian
--Wake Up!
replies 14Dec 2, 2017 1:55 PM +00:00

R14, that's what I was thinking. I wonder if Prince Andrew is worried by all these Hollywood outings. At some point, the spotlight is going to fall on Jeffrey Epstein and his pals.

--Anonymous
replies 15Dec 2, 2017 2:14 PM +00:00

I don't think this friend of Sarah's is motivated by a desire to protect Prince Andrew's reputation.It was just an off the cuff interview remark. The Prince Andrew Epstein saga was dealt with in the UK around 2011/2012 I seem to recall.

--Anonymous
replies 16Dec 2, 2017 2:17 PM +00:00

[R13] That may well be ideal and work in their favour. A low key remarriage with minimal fuss and attention as more lower profile royals.

--Anonymous
replies 17Dec 2, 2017 2:23 PM +00:00

The point is, the Prince Andrew/Epstein saga hasn't been 'dealt with': It's gone out of the public eye momentarily. Bet your ass Andrew is shitting himself at all these outings of famous sexual predators. His outing will come too, most likely after the Queen passes.

--Anonymous
replies 18Dec 2, 2017 2:26 PM +00:00

R16, was it really dealt with or was it kind of brushed over?

It was in the press in the U.S. but didn't get as much publicity as it should have gotten. A lot of questions were left unanswered and all of the pedos were left to roam free with most of them not having been even publicly identified. The question about what role the government played and why the judicial system approved Epstein's light sentence has never been explored.

It was underplayed by the media. But in this current new climate I think it might get a closer look. They should release the names of all of Jeffrey Weinstein's pedo pals.

--Anonymous
replies 19Dec 2, 2017 2:27 PM +00:00

That'd be nice actually. Always liked her (even when caught trying to make some cash off of Andrew with gossip) and thought Andrew was hot as a whip when he was younger.

--Anonymous
replies 20Dec 2, 2017 2:27 PM +00:00

I agree, R18. Fergie might be worried, too. I remember reading an article that suggested that she helped to procure young girls in exchange for $$$ as she is a member of the elite who is "poor".

--Anonymous
replies 21Dec 2, 2017 2:30 PM +00:00

I don't believe it was underplayed in the UK media [R19] it caused quite a stir.

--Anonymous
replies 22Dec 2, 2017 2:31 PM +00:00

Do you have a link to this article [R21]

I'm sceptical that Sarah would really do anything like that

--Anonymous
replies 23Dec 2, 2017 2:33 PM +00:00

It was underplayed in the U.S., R22, so it's definitely something that could reemerge here.

--Anonymous
replies 24Dec 2, 2017 2:34 PM +00:00

I'm not sure if I can find the article, R23. Likely, it was a UK article. From what I remember, it explained that some privileged people, like Fergie and Ghislaine Maxwell are relatively "poor" compared to their social peers. So money became the motive for getting involved with Epstein.

--Anonymous
replies 25Dec 2, 2017 2:37 PM +00:00

Sarah's a cunt. She brought Harry's old girlfriend to a gala attended by Megan and Harry, right after their engagement was announced. Please don't try to convince us that she didn't know they would be in attendance.

--Princess Anne
replies 26Dec 2, 2017 2:37 PM +00:00

R18, is the same Epstein who has the plane Bill Clinton flew on 26 times?

--Anonymous
replies 27Dec 2, 2017 2:43 PM +00:00

Harry gets on with his exs [R26] and I suspect he and Meghan would have been cool and chilled about that meeting at a party. Harry has holidayed with Fergie. Their quite friendly and I would not be surprised if she is invited to his wedding next year.

--Anonymous
replies 28Dec 2, 2017 2:44 PM +00:00

I'm fairly sure a lot is held back in the UK media out of respect for the Queen. Once her and Philip are gone it will probably be open season.

--Anonymous
replies 29Dec 2, 2017 2:44 PM +00:00

R27, yes, the same Epstein. Don't worry, Bill Clinton won't emerge unscathed either.

--R18
replies 30Dec 2, 2017 2:46 PM +00:00

[R24] Unless there is substantial new information and revelations I don't think it will become a big deal again in the UK. I remember the furore at the time in the UK because Prince Andrew was widely thought to be the Queen's favourite child it gave the story added impetus. Although some claim that Prince Edward has always been her favourite or has become her favourite since the Andrew Epstein issue arose. She's also become incredibly close to Edward's wife Sophie in a way she isn't with Camilla. Although in reality the rumour Andrew was her favourite has been the dominant opinion.

--Anonymous
replies 31Dec 2, 2017 2:50 PM +00:00

R26. More details, please. I don't buy your accusation. Sarah is not vengeful. She may enjoy the good life, but she never seemed like the type to hurt anyone (but herself sometimes). Plus, she would be thrilled to be invited to the wedding. She's not going to screw it up. She's on her best behavior these days. Harry spends time with his cousins, Beatrice and Eugenie, and has vacationed at Sarah and Andrew's lodge in Switzerland. I hope Sarah gets invited to the wedding, and I hope she remarries Andrew. Just let it be. If she's not invited to the wedding it will be because "the firm, the men in gray suits at Buckingham Palace squashed it. Philip doesn't have much say in anything now.

--Anonymous
replies 32Dec 2, 2017 2:56 PM +00:00

I think she'd easily hurt other people through carelessness r32. Than can be almost as pernicious.

--Anonymous
replies 33Dec 2, 2017 2:59 PM +00:00

That's interesting, R31. Here in the U.S. the mood is quite different. Right now, it's just A-list types being exposed but it has yet to touch the super elite.

People thought this would die down but it's self-perpetuating. I think there is some real anger brewing because it has exposed the corrupt nature of many of our institutions and is a reminder of the growing economic divide.

If I had to make a choice, I'd much rather be Prince Andrew than Bill Clinton.

--Anonymous
replies 34Dec 2, 2017 3:00 PM +00:00

Look at all the women in Hollywood who were paid to be "honeypots".

They would be present when a young actress arrived at the hotel room of some Hollywood big shot. The young actress would be relieved to see another woman was there and think the request to meet at a hotel room was legitimate. The honeypot would get the young actress settled in the room and then the big shot arrives. Then poof! The honeypot disappears.

--Anonymous
replies 35Dec 2, 2017 3:05 PM +00:00

Can you name names r35? This is all new to me. Maybe it explains a few strange career trajectories.

--Anonymous
replies 36Dec 2, 2017 3:27 PM +00:00

Andrew needs his mother's permission to marry, by law, as one of the top six in the line of succession (Charles, William, George, Charlotte, Harry, Andrew). After the Queen dies, Andrew will need his brother Charles's permission. Something tells me, if he wants to marry Fergie, he'd better do it in the window between Philip's death and the Queen's (if they indeed die in that order).

--Anonymous
replies 37Dec 2, 2017 3:34 PM +00:00

Or, Andrew could wait until William and Harry have more children, by which time he is out of the top six and marry at will.

--Anonymous
replies 38Dec 2, 2017 3:35 PM +00:00

R35, no, R36. The honeypots are women who work in Hollywood in lower level behind the scene positions.

This is no secret. This is the information that has come out with the Weinstein case. His company is now the subject of a racketeering investigation.

These are not individual instances of sexual harassment/abuse. It's "organized" sex abuse. That means that company employees, agents, lawyers, media people and other people in positions of influence worked together to target these women and make them easy prey for Weinstein. Weinstein had a contract that required him to pay off women who accused him of abuse!

--Anonymous
replies 39Dec 2, 2017 3:37 PM +00:00

FYI R32 :

According to an online article published by PEOPLE MAGAZINE, Fergie attended the "Brilliant is Beautiful Gala" @ London's Clairidge Hotel with Harry's ex Chelsy Davy. The couple dated on and off for seven years.

Hell hath no fury like a divorceé formerly married to royalty. Very tasteless on Fergie's part.

--R26
replies 40Dec 2, 2017 4:39 PM +00:00

Frightening

i.telegraph.co.uk
--Anonymous
replies 41Dec 2, 2017 5:02 PM +00:00

Cinderella's ugly sisters ^^^

--Anonymous
replies 42Dec 2, 2017 5:10 PM +00:00

They should form some kind of "plain with bad features" club with the Willis girls.

--Anonymous
replies 43Dec 2, 2017 5:15 PM +00:00

They still can't get them married off.

--Anonymous
replies 44Dec 2, 2017 5:25 PM +00:00

If they do get remarried again, you can bet Sarah WILL NOT get an HRH

--Anonymous
replies 45Dec 2, 2017 5:37 PM +00:00

The one in the light pink/beige outfit looks like an extra from Night of the Living Dead: Royal Wedding Feast

--Anonymous
replies 46Dec 2, 2017 7:25 PM +00:00

R45 Does she give a flying fuck? She hasn't had a title in decades.

--Anonymous
replies 47Dec 2, 2017 7:51 PM +00:00

The monarchy needs to come to an end ASAP.

The so-called royals are over.

--American
replies 48Dec 2, 2017 7:58 PM +00:00

The Queen is known to be fond of Sarah. Prince Philip loathes her, and he’s the final word in all family matters of this sort. But he’s also 96 and probably slightly dotty by this point and had cut down public appearances. He could probably stay home for the wedding and it could be easily explained as one of his illnesses.

I also doubt that Sarah would get her HRH back. However I think she will get her original style back, instead of Sarah, Duchess of York (which is just basically a surname now) she might go back to being THE Duchess of York. Instead of HRH she might be styled “Her Grace” as the wife of a non royal duke does.

So Her Grace The Duchess of York isn’t such a bad deal.

Of course this won’t happen but it’s a fun fantasy. Sarah’s a hot mess but I like her. I hope she comes out in the end with Andrew.

--Anonymous
replies 49Dec 2, 2017 8:16 PM +00:00

I don't trust Fergie. Think she's a grifter, and a snob.

Basia comes off as a person that tells tall tales. Who knows why, maybe she's just bored.

Did anyone else see what she said re: the sexual harassment scandals, here in the US?

--granola
replies 50Dec 2, 2017 8:32 PM +00:00

Why is Oprah friends with Sarah? I thought Oprah would have been above that.

--Anonymous
replies 51Dec 2, 2017 8:39 PM +00:00
However I think she will get her original style back, instead of Sarah, Duchess of York (which is just basically a surname now) she might go back to being THE Duchess of York. Instead of HRH she might be styled “Her Grace” as the wife of a non royal duke does.

Sarah most certainly would be styled The Duchess of York because she would be THE Duchess and not simply Duchess. I also think that Andrew would fight for her to regain the HRH status. No one is more despicable than Camilla and when she married Charles, she became royal. You have to take personalities out of it. If you marry a royal duke, then you're royal too. Sarah deserves nothing less. But aside from that, Sarah is harmless and a good ol' broad. In the early days, the royal family treated her like shit and expected her to fend for herself when no one would help while Andrew was away in the navy for endless stretches at a time. At this point, she and Andrew should be happy especially since they've hung in there together for such a long time. Philip should not have a say in the matter any longer.

--Anonymous
replies 52Dec 2, 2017 8:58 PM +00:00

Not gonna happen.

Fergie's dreaming...........

--Anonymous
replies 53Dec 2, 2017 9:37 PM +00:00

Fergie always looked a tad "rustic."

--Anonymous
replies 54Dec 3, 2017 4:09 AM +00:00

^^^yes of course. She comes from the landed country gentry. Whenever I see her wearing too-tight dresses and her unflattering dyed hair I realize she’s going against the grain. She should be in tweeds and wellies knocking about an estate, that’s her people. She descended from British peers on both sides of her family, being the great granddaughter of viscounts and the great great granddaughter of a duke. She’s also a direct descendant of King Charles II via one of his acknowledged royal bastards, like Diana was.

--Anonymous
replies 55Dec 3, 2017 5:21 AM +00:00

She's such a mess...he could have done much better.

--Anonymous
replies 56Dec 3, 2017 5:36 AM +00:00

Both are hated in Britain along with their two useless daughters. They're perfectly suited for a match made in hell.

--Anonymous
replies 57Dec 3, 2017 5:38 AM +00:00

R26. R40. Here's the story of the "Brilliant is Beautiful" gala at the Claridge's Hotel in London. Chelsy Davy was there. Sarah Ferguson was there. Sarah didn't bring Chelsy to the event. They both just happened to be at the same event. And Harry and Meghan did not attend at all. So People Magazine was trying to cause trouble by saying Sarah and Chelsy attended together. They didn't.

Chelsy Davy stepped out looking carefree in her first outing since her royal ex announced his engagement to Meghan Markle.
Mail Online
--Anonymous
replies 58Dec 3, 2017 5:46 AM +00:00

R57 is right. They are both loathed and their lazy daughters are a punchline at best. Wills and Kate aren’t too popular either, Harry is losing any appeal he ever had... I think the monarchy has another generation, two tops. The Queen is respected, Charles is tolerated, après eux le déluge.

--Anonymous
replies 59Dec 3, 2017 6:24 AM +00:00

I'm going to miss the the Queen when she goes. :(

--Yankee
replies 60Dec 4, 2017 5:44 PM +00:00

I think she will live as long as her mother plus a few years [R60] I reckon Queen Elizabeth II will live to about 103.

--Anonymous
replies 61Dec 6, 2017 9:01 AM +00:00

r61 hopefully that will be true. Even people who dislike the Royal Family respect and admire the Queen and hope she lives as long as possible. Her mother made it to 101 and SHE was a total drunk so the Queen could very well live a few years longer than that. Charles (if he is still alive) wouldn't become King until he's in his 80s!

--Anonymous
replies 62Dec 6, 2017 9:20 AM +00:00

It would certainly be interesting [R62] If the Queen outlived Charles or Camilla!

--Anonymous
replies 63Dec 6, 2017 9:23 AM +00:00

It would certainly be interesting [R62] If the Queen outlived Charles or Camilla!

--Anonymous
replies 64Dec 6, 2017 9:23 AM +00:00

Sarah is a desperate opportunist. Prince Andrew is a loser and a douchebag. Her chances of convincing Andrew it's in their best interest to re-marry is more likely than her getting in a benefitial relationship with someone with money and power. She's a total joke and a has-been.

--Anonymous
replies 65Dec 6, 2017 9:39 AM +00:00

Will they ever be able to marry off those daughters? They're not getting any younger.

--Anonymous
replies 66Dec 6, 2017 9:43 AM +00:00

Imagine being Charles and waiting perhaps 70 years to perform the role you were born to do.

--Anonymous
replies 67Dec 6, 2017 10:30 AM +00:00

[R66] In the UK there are regularly press hints and rumours that Princess Eugenie is about to announce her engagement but nothing seems to come of it.

Prince Philip and Sarah Ferguson on the same royal pews at a royal wedding would be quite an awkward atmosphere! There's no way Fergie could be blocked from attending!

--Anonymous
replies 68Dec 7, 2017 2:22 PM +00:00

She's lived with him or at least at his residence(s) for years, even though they're divorced. He's in hot water for his sick pedphilic sexcapades on Jerry Epstein's island; A recent Blind Item was pretty clearly about him wanting to come to the US, for whatever reason but it was "strongly suggested" he didn't, and he hasn't. He's on the list of pedophiles that could be exposed in the coming weeks/minths. No wonder he wants to remarry.

--Ontoward
replies 69Dec 7, 2017 7:04 PM +00:00

I wonder if Andrew is still the Queen's favorite son.

--Anonymous
replies 70Dec 7, 2017 7:14 PM +00:00

Hmmm . . . how much is the former Duchess of Pork paying this 'close friend'?

--Anonymous
replies 71Dec 7, 2017 7:24 PM +00:00

Rumour has it [R70] that her favourite now is Prince Edward.

[R71] The name Duchess of Pork originated in the British tabloid press but I don't believe they've called her that in years as she has lost a lot of weight.

--Anonymous
replies 72Dec 7, 2017 8:25 PM +00:00

Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts (One of Epstein's sex slaves)

Virginia Roberts, pictured with Prince Andrew in 2001, also stated in the affidavit - filed in a Florida court yesterday - that she feared for her life while working as Epstein's 'sex slave'.
Mail Online
--Anonymous
replies 73Dec 7, 2017 8:26 PM +00:00

Interesting R69.

--Anonymous
replies 74Dec 7, 2017 9:12 PM +00:00