Join the Bitchfest >>

Panegyric for Gay Icon Lindsay Lohan: "Lindsay is everything..."

"Lindsay Lohan is the closest thing I’ve had to a religious experience. She is just this magical angel sent from heaven to make all of our lives better. She doesn’t realize that she is the messiah, because instead of being the son/daughter of God that she is, she’s distracted by being the daughter of some weathered coke slut and abusive asshole father that exploited the fuck out of her to live out their weird 80s rockstar dream….

But that doesn’t make her any less magical, it just makes me want to nurture her / impregnate her, if she hasn’t gone into early menopause from the trauma of her hard few years….more than ever..

From freckles, to ginger skin / hair and massive tits….I will forever be in love, this is my love letter, Lohan is everything…"

drunkenstepfather.com
--Anonymous
replies 20Aug 24, 2017 7:38 PM +00:00

Wow, I guess straight guys adore her, too.

--Anonymous
replies 1Aug 24, 2017 7:43 PM +00:00

I admire Lindsay Lohan. Never in my life have I seen a pretty, red headed white girl work her hardest and damnedest to destroy her cuteness and beauty. Seriously, she is to be admired as many of you hate "fat" people. She had nice shape and beautiful curvy legs (her sister called her thighs fat btw) but with the drugs, drinking, abusive boyfriends, that God awful blonde hair with her then ashen complexion I gotta say gurrrrl friend really obliterated it. Her cute actually came back for minute and wow the ever determined LiLo/La Lohan was ever more determined to destroy her looks. So yeah, for all of you who hated her when she was "fat and ugly", good on you! She is now thin, gaunt, and really bring it all together with her stellar career choices.

--Anonymous
replies 2Aug 24, 2017 8:14 PM +00:00

R2 here, yes white straight guys love this woman. She lets her Russian boyfriend beat the shit out her, she accidentally cut off a finger, she drinks, she smokes, remember the cocaine? Oh they love her because she is "vulnerable" and in need of rescue. A lot of straight white guys love her even more because now that she is thinner with a flat backside she can accommodate their small penises.

--Anonymous
replies 3Aug 24, 2017 8:21 PM +00:00

No, no, no. That's a parody post written by a gay. It has to be.

--Anonymous
replies 4Aug 24, 2017 8:29 PM +00:00

I thought she'd be dead by now. If she stayed in America trying to recapture her past fame, she probably would have overdosed already.

Self-imposed exile around European beaches isn't so bad. So she gets beaten up every now and then by her latest Russian or Arab sponsor. It's a small price to pay for a 31 year old has-been to enjoy a life of leisure.

--Anonymous
replies 5Aug 24, 2017 9:03 PM +00:00

How is she a gay icon? Because she did a remake of a Jodie Foster movie?

--Anonymous
replies 6Aug 24, 2017 9:43 PM +00:00

R6 there is a certain type of vulnerable star--think Judy, Marilyn--full of talent but maybe a little self-destructive, a lost girl in the woods. These beautiful child-woman types become gay icons. Lindsay is very much in this mold.

--Anonymous
replies 7Aug 25, 2017 2:44 AM +00:00

Lets forget her .

--Anonymous
replies 8Aug 25, 2017 3:26 AM +00:00
there is a certain type of vulnerable star--think Judy, Marilyn--full of talent but maybe a little self-destructive, a lost girl in the woods. These beautiful child-woman types become gay icons. Lindsay is very much in this mold

It's funny because the other type of woman to become a gay icon is sort of the opposite: the bigger-than-life, tough-as-nails, outspoken broad like Bette Davis or Sylvia Browne.

--Anonymous
replies 9Aug 25, 2017 7:45 AM +00:00

She was smart to move away and get out of the public eye. It's obvious from OP's link, people are ready to embrace her again.

--Anonymous
replies 10Aug 25, 2017 2:39 PM +00:00

Lindsay is a magical angel sent from heaven to make all of our lives better?! Someone must have forgot to tell her that.

A magical angel she's not. She's destroyed her own career and wrecked every relationship she's been in.

She and Sinead O'Conner are poster girls for behaving badly in public (and behaving badly, period).

--Anonymous
replies 11Aug 25, 2017 3:15 PM +00:00

R11 can you name a single instance in this decade of Lindsay "behaving badly in public"?

--Anonymous
replies 12Aug 25, 2017 4:11 PM +00:00

R12 Fighting with someone in an apartment building to the point where the police had to be called to intervene. You have a short memory and are naïve.

--Anonymous
replies 13Aug 25, 2017 4:56 PM +00:00

No, dumbass. Her boyfriend was beating the shit out of her and the police were called. Not in public and not her fault.

Fail. Try again.

--Anonymous
replies 14Aug 25, 2017 5:42 PM +00:00

Thought not.

--Anonymous
replies 15Sep 1, 2017 2:32 PM +00:00

Tyra Banks said she's trying to get Lindsay for the sequel to some movie they were in.

--Anonymous
replies 16Sep 1, 2017 2:38 PM +00:00

Soundtrack for your next party: Lindsay singing the Happy Birthday song.

drunkenstepfather.com
--Anonymous
replies 17Sep 20, 2017 4:37 PM +00:00

Lindsay SLAMS the public for hypocrisy when she was being abused.

Good for her!

Are you an American woman who is familiar with Lindsay Lohan? I've got some bad news for you. Remember the time when Lindsay was engaged to Russian millionaire Egor Tarabasov, and their relationship was plagued by story after story (often courtesy of LiLo herself) about how shitty (sometimes physica
Dlisted
--Anonymous
replies 18Oct 19, 2017 11:28 PM +00:00

Go ahead and feel sorry for her. To Lindsay, people are just marks. She’s a scamming grifter hooker junkie.

I don’t know why some people fall for her shit. (Well, I DO know why. Either they’re also mentally unwell or they have savior complexes.). She’s as vulnerable as a Mack truck.

--Anonymous
replies 19Oct 20, 2017 12:23 AM +00:00

Or maybe they're just compassionate toward a talented girl who's had a rough life.

--Anonymous
replies 20Oct 20, 2017 1:26 AM +00:00