Join the Bitchfest >>

90 Day Fiance - Happily Ever After?

This version is an even bigger clusterfuck than the last!

I love Danielle's sassy big blonde friend. She's a hoot.

Could Mohamed possibly be straight?

I think that there's more sexual chemistry between Russ and Paola's gay best friend, than between Russ and Paola. I think that's where all the tension is coming from.

Anfisa is a fucking maniac. Jorge is an even bigger idiot than previously thought.

--Anonymous
replies 538Jul 23, 2017 6:40 PM +00:00

I seriously cannot stand to watch it because of gross Jorge and his Eddie Munster fat face. He knew what the fuck she was about and I can't listen to him bitch about her anymore. And Danielle needs to be prosecuted for something, her constant wavering on whether she'll give Mohammed the divorce or not is really disgusting, can't believe this wonky eyed half wit was able to get an immigrant into this country.

--Anonymous
replies 1Jul 23, 2017 8:06 PM +00:00

In this latest episode, the way that Chantal and her family treated Pedro's family was ATROCIOUS.

They were so incredibly rude and insulting.

They wouldn't eat the food that Pedro's mom prepared, they started a fight with Pedro's mother and sister in their own home, and then after driving 5 hours, they wouldn't get out of the fucking van to just step out and say hi to his grandmother.

They were also very nasty about how Pedro's grandmother lived in that tiny little shack in the country.

Chantal's family is the definition of UGLY AMERICANS, and I'll just bet that they're fundies, as well.

So disgusting.

--Anonymous
replies 2Jul 24, 2017 4:35 AM +00:00

Her brother looks like that lead singer of Digital Underground who wears the nose and glasses.

--Anonymous
replies 3Jul 24, 2017 6:49 AM +00:00

You're kidding, right? They served Chantel's family a small dish of CHICKEN FEET and necks, which they admitted themselves that they didn't eat either! And I wouldn't have gotten out of that van either, in the middle of that jungle! Pedro's family was a nightmare, screaming about the flat screen TV right there in the airport! These two don't have a pot to pee in in the first place, so why decide to have a second wedding in the Dominican Republic, one of the worst shitholes on the planet? I guess the show picks up the airfare and hotel for the whole family, including that fat sister. Ridiculous.

And there are just no words for Danielle. "Pitiful" doesn't even come close. I guess at least the proceeds from the show got her a new trailer to live in. I wish they'd do updates from previous seasons, like Melanie and Devar - he was sending money back to his family in Jamaica or wherever. And that older divorced guy who married that child bride from the Phillipines after making her sign a prenup. Happily ever after?

--Anonymous
replies 4Jul 24, 2017 7:16 AM +00:00

r4 Melanie and Devar are expecting a baby so that's good, I guess they do love each other. I think she has a facebook page with their updates. That Mark dude and his ladyboy looking wife and daughter haven't given any updates that I know of.

--Anonymous
replies 5Jul 24, 2017 7:18 AM +00:00

I think that the couples that did come back, needed the money.

Obviously Danielle needed it, and she seems to be getting on her feet financially, so I'd say it's a good decision for her. All she has to do is whine about Mohamed here and there, and she's raking in the bucks. I think he only filmed with her once this season, and vice-versa. The rest of her scenes were with her family. That's pretty easy $$ for her.

I'm not sure why Loren and Alexei are doing it. I guess they're a struggling young couple, so they also need the money. The show probably brought Alexei's mom over from Israel, so that was a bonus for him.

The other two couples also probably needed the money. Seems like all are struggling, and can use the easy money.

Russell and Paola got off easy, except that they had to include Paola's bitchy little friend from Colombia. She also had to deal with him calling Russ "fat" and "unemployed." That wasn't cool. Russ is a really nice guy. He's so sweet and innocent. I need to find a guy like that.

I'm surprised that Chantal and Pedro brought the majority of the drama this season. They were really boring in the first season, but this time, they have an actual storyline. The bad blood between the families is kind of juicy.

What none of them realize is that it's ALL Chantal's fault.

If you go back to the first season, the reason her parents don't trust Pedro is because she didn't even tell them that they were getting married, until days before the wedding! If I'm not mistaken, they only met him a few weeks before the wedding, because she was so scared to tell them about him.

And now she wonders why they don't trust him?? That's not his fault - that's HERS.

Besides Mohamed, the only other one who clearly came for the Green Card is Anfisa. She is a nasty piece of work. The minute she got her card, she told Jorge to leave the apartment (that he pays for). And he did! What a moron.

After that, she never filmed with him, and they have been "separated" for a month. If anything, he should file for an annulment, and divorce her and get her deported. The show has more than enough proof that she doesn't love him, she only wanted his money and the Green Card, and she's also abusive towards him.

Get her out of the country... NOW!

--Anonymous
replies 6Jul 24, 2017 10:07 AM +00:00

That schlub Jorge must have really blown a wad of cash on Anfisa. He has a medical marijuana business, for Christ's sake, and should be raking it in! He picked her up from the airport with that little white muscle car, and presented himself as at least well off, if not actually wealthy. Of course he admitted to taking Ansleeza on about a zillion trips to Paris, Barcelona, etc., I guess to entice her to come to the US. She's too short to model and she looks like a little robot sex doll. Vivid may come calling -

I don't think for one second that Mohamed is going to be deported back to Tunisia, so we'll get to enjoy Danielle's FINAL FURY!!

--Anonymous
replies 7Jul 24, 2017 10:50 AM +00:00

Why don't they have a gay couple?

--Anonymous
replies 8Jul 24, 2017 11:16 AM +00:00

Does anyone from US Immigration Services monitor this show and these people? I hope so. The only legit couple are Loren and Alexei though it's hard to swallow how uneducated she and her parents are regarding her affliction and whether or not it could be passed down to her children. Really? No one bothered to google? Anifisa is the most offensive but I do believe her when she says Jorge promised her things. I'm sure he made himself sound like a millionaire who could take care of her and she'd never have to pole dance again. I did love it when her friend told her she could do much better. You know, the friend who just puffed up her lips and botoxed her face even though she doesn't seem any older than late 20s. I feel awful for Chantal's family. They seem like decent people who are trying to support their daughter but they keep getting pulled deeper and deeper into this mess. I wouldn't have gotten out of the car either and I would have been on the next plane back to the US. Paolo is a pretty girl if you see her in a club at 3am but no way is she model material. Her pictures were terrible and that agent is a total scam artist. She got REAL nervous when she met Russ. Russ is another sucker who needs to cut his losses and go back home. Why oh why Russ would you think for one second that if you moved to Miami your wife would be able to support the two of you by 'modeling.' The only modeling she'll ever do is in a Gentleman's Club. Danielle is a tragedy that won't end well. It's hard to even watch her. Mohammad is gay. Period.

--Anonymous
replies 9Jul 24, 2017 12:29 PM +00:00

Mohamed said that he is "building a case" against Danielle.

WTF??? He's not even a citizen! What the fuck is his "case?"

--Anonymous
replies 10Jul 25, 2017 5:13 PM +00:00

r10 Maybe that she whimsically decides to divorce and then annul from him? How fucking long can she do that? They were either really married or they weren't and I hope she loses, now he's supposed to call and text her or she'll sic immigration on him? Fuck her, let it be over one way or the other. I imagine that you can get in trouble for doing what she did too, because she's lying and emotionally blackmailing him.

--Anonymous
replies 11Jul 25, 2017 5:28 PM +00:00

She evidently has a criminal history of some sort - the previews show Mohamed scrolling through her rap sheet online.

I hope Chantel's family escapes that voodoo crowd in the Haitian jungle! Chicken feet! A boiling cauldron over an outdoor fire! Naked light bulbs strung up in those shitty looking huts!

And I do not predict a good future for Paola and her Okie husband.

--Anonymous
replies 12Jul 25, 2017 6:12 PM +00:00

All of these people are idiots.

--Anonymous
replies 13Jul 25, 2017 6:34 PM +00:00
I do not predict a good future for Paola and her Okie husband.

My favorite line was when Russ went out for a night in Miami with Paola and her girlfriends.

They kept talking in Spanish and completely ignored him, and then Paola said to Russ, "Oh, I forgot you were here."

Real nice.

--Anonymous
replies 14Jul 25, 2017 6:39 PM +00:00

The Okie hubby is kind of cute.

--Anonymous
replies 15Jul 25, 2017 6:47 PM +00:00

Totally, R15.

Russ strikes me as someone who might have a bf on the side.

In fact, he went out for a beer with a guy who I could have sworn was his boyfriend, right before he went to Miami to see Paola.

--Anonymous
replies 16Jul 25, 2017 7:25 PM +00:00

Russ is adorable and could do so much better than that trash. Run, Russ, Run!!!!!!!!

--Anonymous
replies 17Jul 27, 2017 5:49 PM +00:00

More trashy reality shows?

Yawn.

--The biggest trashy reality show is in the While House right now
replies 18Jul 27, 2017 5:51 PM +00:00

I'd rather see Russ do a sexy photoshoot. He's much hotter than that trashpot he married.

--Anonymous
replies 19Jul 30, 2017 2:32 PM +00:00

Yeah poor Russ. Was I mistaken in thinking that he offered to take that well-paying job in OK and still support her in Miami? Why wouldn't she want him to do that? She goes out and has fun there without him. Maybe working the desperation to be physically close to him angle in order to throw off immigration and keep her green card? Maybe she does just love him. He's really sexy, and seems like a solid guy if a bit naive. He really got caught up in a mess with this sexy, spitfire Paola. Hell, they all got caught up in a mess.

--Anonymous
replies 20Jul 30, 2017 4:11 PM +00:00

I love the expressions on his face in this pic. The happy couple.

68.media.tumblr.com
--Anonymous
replies 21Jul 30, 2017 4:37 PM +00:00

Haha R21.

His face is like, "I can smell your pussy from here!"

--Anonymous
replies 22Jul 31, 2017 12:48 PM +00:00

Pay-O-la always looks likes she's trying to hold back laughter whenever Russ speaks. It's a shame because, honestly, out of all the hot messes on this show only Russ and the Israeli guy and his wife seem genuine. Russ, honey, go back home and find someone who deserves you and leave your wife with the cellulite thighs to make a life for herself as a 'model.'

--Anonymous
replies 23Jul 31, 2017 1:05 PM +00:00

I'm disgusted by Chantel and her family.

The way they treat Pedro, his mother, and sister is just awful.

He's absolutely right when he says that Chantel's family disrespects his own family.

They DO NOT understand Pedro's culture at all, nor do they want to understand his culture.

They are trying to impose their own beliefs and values on his family, and THAT is the heart of the problem.

I was ecstatic when I saw Pedro throw his green card in her face. She and her fucking stupid family think that they're so fucking special. FUCK THEM.

I hope he leaves her and moves in with his mother and sister. Pedro's too good for that fucking stupid fucked up fundie family.

--Anonymous
replies 24Jul 31, 2017 1:17 PM +00:00

I agree that Chantal needs to understand that Pedro needs to help support his family. I get that. But sending money back home so they can have a better life and attempting to drag a flat screen tv to the Dominican Republic are two different things. And his sister's attitude when she didn't see the tv set at the airport didn't help. Also, this is a marriage and what's his is hers and whats hers is his. Why isn't she consulted about the amount to money his sending home? I can understand her frustration and I really don't think her parents are that bad. Pedro's mother and sister aren't exactly angelic. If he had thrown that Green Card in my face I would have taken it back and told him to stay with his mother.

--Anonymous
replies 25Jul 31, 2017 1:22 PM +00:00

I can't wait to see Pedro's sister and mother call Chantel a "fucking bitch," and then laugh in her face.

I'd do the exact same thing, if I were them.

--Anonymous
replies 26Jul 31, 2017 2:18 PM +00:00

Pedro's mother and sister are pure trash. Chantal should cut her losses and dump the loser.

--Anonymous
replies 27Jul 31, 2017 3:19 PM +00:00
Chantal should cut her losses and dump the loser.

And vice-versa.

--Anonymous
replies 28Jul 31, 2017 3:26 PM +00:00

I want to feel bad for Jorge but I can't. He's a dope and deserves everything that piece of shit throws at him. He's alienated his family, spent huge chunks of money that he doesn't have and that little twat still isn't happy and wants more. I hope they stay together and she runs him into the ground.

--Anonymous
replies 29Jul 31, 2017 3:38 PM +00:00

Next episode, that dumb twat Jorge is going to buy an Anfisa a very expensive bracelet.

Some people (like Jorge) are just too fucking stupid to live, and they deserve all the shit that they get.

--Anonymous
replies 30Jul 31, 2017 3:43 PM +00:00

Analfisa looks like a blow up doll but with less feelings and emotions.

--Anonymous
replies 31Jul 31, 2017 3:44 PM +00:00

Anfisa is a horrible human being with a cold, black heart.

Typical russian.

--Anonymous
replies 32Jul 31, 2017 3:54 PM +00:00

And what kind of black hearted, malpractice idiot of a plastic surgeon would recommend Botox injections to the forehead and eyes of a TWENTY YEAR OLD girl?!! Even in LA, for Chrissakes!

--Anonymous
replies 33Aug 2, 2017 6:46 AM +00:00

R33, I thought the same thing. That plastic surgeon came across really bad in that episode.

--Anonymous
replies 34Aug 2, 2017 2:06 PM +00:00

Paola paid $450 for that ugly hair color. They talk about how "beautiful" she is, I think she looks like a Muppet mouth....but Muppets are cute, she isn't.

--Anonymous
replies 35Aug 2, 2017 3:35 PM +00:00

Paola looks like her pussy stinks

--Anonymous
replies 36Aug 2, 2017 5:10 PM +00:00

Doesn't matter, R36. Russ likes cock!

26 points and 29 comments so far on reddit
reddit
--Anonymous
replies 37Aug 2, 2017 5:12 PM +00:00

Whatever happened to cute mormon twink Josh?

Did he come out yet?

Aleksandra hopes to feel more accepted by Josh's parents, so she agrees to attend daily scripture readings at 6am. | For more, visit http://www.tlc.com/tv-sh...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 38Aug 2, 2017 5:16 PM +00:00

I know cameras are probably not allowed in the hallowed halls of the Sandusky OH courthouse, but I hope we find out something about Mohamed's immigration status tonight.

Also, according to my TV grid, Anfisa reveals a "shocking secret" to that blob of despair Jorge. Think she's a MAN???!!

--Anonymous
replies 39Aug 6, 2017 10:46 AM +00:00

Well, Jorge looks like a MTF himself, so it may be a match after all.

--Anonymous
replies 40Aug 6, 2017 11:04 AM +00:00

I meant FTM

--r40
replies 41Aug 6, 2017 11:04 AM +00:00

Pregnant maybe?

--Anonymous
replies 42Aug 6, 2017 11:51 AM +00:00

Almost time for Anfisa reveal, The rumble in the DR, and Danielle's big day in court!

--Anonymous
replies 43Aug 6, 2017 3:55 PM +00:00

Chantel's family makes me sick. They act so superior and judgmental.

During the fight, you can just tell that Chantel almost called Pedro's mother and sister some slur against Dominicans, but she held her tongue.

Lucky that she did hold back, or Pedro would have surely divorced her.

--Anonymous
replies 44Aug 6, 2017 4:11 PM +00:00

Jorge was Analfeeza's first and only sexual experience? Really?

--Anonymous
replies 45Aug 6, 2017 5:39 PM +00:00

I can't fucking stand this show anymore, Jorge's wonky eye makes me nuts. What was Anfisa's "shocking" news?

--Anonymous
replies 46Aug 6, 2017 5:45 PM +00:00

Her shocking news was Jorge was the only man she's ever been with.

--Anonymous
replies 47Aug 6, 2017 5:52 PM +00:00

Thanks r47, glad I didn't sit through it. That makes sense since those two have been together longer than they'd have you believe.

--Anonymous
replies 48Aug 6, 2017 5:54 PM +00:00

90 Day Fiance Before the 90 Days premiered, and these people are just as awesome as the current cast.

I feel so bad for the Kentucky guy, especially given the previews of what's going to happen to him. Poor guy has got to find love in America. He deserves it.

The Ohio guy with the Haitian gf is nice too, but he's kind of weird.

That lady in Connecticut with the 24 year old bf in Amsterdam is delusional. There's no way that he's real, but if he is, then there's no way he's going to marry her.

I'm shocked at how many desperate Americans there are out there who are looking for love in other countries, when they have 330,000,000 people right here at home to choose from.

--Anonymous
replies 49Aug 7, 2017 5:40 AM +00:00

The chick from CT is the saddest of the bunch. Interesting that they never show the Amsterdam guy she's in love with in the coming attractions. The Ohio guy is very weird. He's flying to Haiti to meet a girl who he knows already has a sugar daddy? WTF. The guy from Kentucky is a sweetheart but I don't see this ending well for him. Next week we meet three more. I'm hooked already.

--Anonymous
replies 50Aug 7, 2017 6:52 AM +00:00

I am STUNNED by the guy from Kentucky going into the Brazilian rainforest - the details of the trip alone were staggering. After the plane trip into some no name town, then something like four days upriver into the jungle??!! Jesus CHRIST! This makes Pedro's family's outpost in the jungle look like the Ritz Carlton. And he doesn't speak Portuguese to boot! And lugging three huge containers of food and American goods - what could possibly go wrong?

And you're right - that 42 year old is pathetic - leaving her poor kids, who appear to have more sense in their little fingers than she does, to fly off to Amsterdam to meet the 24 year old "love of her life?" Morons, the whole lot of them!

--but of course I watched
replies 51Aug 7, 2017 7:02 AM +00:00

No one else was creeped out by the mom giving him a gross little pile of her hair to take with him? I don't feel bad for any of these fuckers and I don't appreciate him trying to make me feel bad, "they don't have air conditioning or running water" yeah lots of people don't and you don't give two shits about them but this one you're trying to fuck so now we all have to feel guilt over our luxuries. And anyone who chooses Latinas for their "family values" is a chauvanistic (sp) prick. What does that Stacey chick do? She seems to have money to burn. The Haitian one is a total butterface. I look forward to this season.

--Anonymous
replies 52Aug 7, 2017 7:04 AM +00:00

When are they going to include a gay couple?

--Anonymous
replies 53Aug 7, 2017 8:04 AM +00:00

Be thankful that gays have not been dragged into this trash. None of these people will emerged unscathed and most of them should have their green cards taken away.

--Anonymous
replies 54Aug 7, 2017 8:32 AM +00:00

Please no gay couples on this show!

Aside from Russ, Loren and Alexi, everyone on this shown is trash.

--Anonymous
replies 55Aug 7, 2017 8:43 AM +00:00

That Kentucky guy really loves his mother. I thought it was cute that she gave him some of her hair clippings.

I'm waiting to hear what his ex-girlfriend did to him. His mother made it sound like there's still some shit lingering from that last relationship.

He just cracked me up as I watched him put on his helmet, and cooling vest, and body netting, and even a condom to prevent parasites from crawling up his urethra!!!

At least he's prepared. rofl.

--Anonymous
replies 56Aug 7, 2017 2:41 PM +00:00

I thought it was creepy r56 and I pity anyone who has to date and marry such a mama's boy, I bet she had something to do with his last break-up.

--Anonymous
replies 57Aug 7, 2017 3:11 PM +00:00

Jorge would be cute if he slimmed down. He's too young to be that heavy. Is Biggest Loser still around? Could they do a cross over?

--Anonymous
replies 58Aug 12, 2017 1:13 PM +00:00

R58, its possible. They announced they're planing a makeover/weight loss show for Danielle.

img.usmagazine.com
--Anonymous
replies 59Aug 13, 2017 8:02 AM +00:00

R59 I hope they include a therapist in that package

--Anonymous
replies 60Aug 13, 2017 8:09 AM +00:00

This bitch complaining about being all alone in the Amazon. He's with a fucking camera crew following his every move!

--Anonymous
replies 61Aug 13, 2017 4:28 PM +00:00

R61 Exactly. Whining about how he's alone and doesn't have cell service blah blah. Gurl, you got a camera crew following you. Darcy and the blonde gymboy psycho are not going to end well. And did you see the pics she sent him? They were at least 10 years old and photoshopped. Unless he wants a green card really badly she and her knock off shoes are going home alone.

--Anonymous
replies 62Aug 13, 2017 5:20 PM +00:00

r58 If he slimmed down then he would look EXACTLY like Paul Ryan instead of just kinda. He's gross, fat or thin and he's a little punk bitch for playing both sides. He knows how his family feels about Anfisa and he adds fuel to the fire. He's an asshole, don't let him fool you.

--Anonymous
replies 63Aug 13, 2017 5:21 PM +00:00

Haiti looks like a complete and utter SHITHOLE!

--Anonymous
replies 64Aug 13, 2017 5:27 PM +00:00

Tonite's Happily Ever After was really dragged out. How many times do we need to see Danielle and the gay husband get ready for court? Though I do love Danielle's sassy friend. I was on Chantal's side until tonite. I love how Pedro told her his family is stupid and her family is stupid. I really do believe he cares for her but he's also trying to be a good son and take care of his mother. We do that here in America, too, Chantal and the cost of your 'tiny apartment with the bed next to the kitchen' probably still costs more than a 3 bedroom apt in the DR. Not that Pedro's family isn't greedy trash because they are. No one is right in this situation. PAYolo and Russ need to split. They're just wrong wrong wrong for eachother. The genuine couple is Loren and Alexei. You can see the love in their relationship. And that's all I have to say.

--Anonymous
replies 65Aug 13, 2017 5:31 PM +00:00

Damn Darcy's toes were really shoved into those tight shoes! I love when blondie told her he loved her hair (correction: her cheap ass extensions)

--Anonymous
replies 66Aug 13, 2017 6:20 PM +00:00

Here it is folks, Pao's video debut. Note the lingerie in the first scene, and why do her teeth look blue in that scene? Has like 40 views and the dude has 340 fb followers...

Music video for HOY SE BEBE performed by Go Records. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNXH3jlRh-MvJYmN57kBtg https://www.facebook.com/Go%20Records%20Music-1...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 67Aug 13, 2017 6:40 PM +00:00

r66 Was he holding a banner with a picture of himself in the airport on it? Wtf? Am I crazy?

--Anonymous
replies 68Aug 13, 2017 8:04 PM +00:00

He was R68.... very bizarre lol.

--Anonymous
replies 69Aug 14, 2017 2:10 AM +00:00

It was a "welcome" Banner but had his pic on it! Odd.

--Anonymous
replies 70Aug 14, 2017 3:17 AM +00:00

I guess Darcey has been trying to get on tv so it's weird she's regretful now. Look at her husband and that hair...oy...

90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days’ Darcey Silva seemed to regret her decision to share her personal life for the TLC cameras, but as we revealed previously, the experience is nothing new for …
starcasm.net
--Anonymous
replies 71Aug 14, 2017 6:29 AM +00:00

Chantel was in the wrong.

If you listen closely to Pedro's sister, she said something along the lines of "en punto," which Chantel misinterpreted as puto/puta.

That's why Pedro's sister and mother were so confused, and wondered why they had to apologize.

After Chantel mis-heard Pedro's sister, she then called her a whore and a bitch, which is why his sister then called Chantel a bitch.

It was all one big miscommunication by Chantel, which escalated into a big clusterfuck.

When Pedro and his family watch the video back, they'll see what went wrong, and realize that the big argument was all Chantel's fault.

--Anonymous
replies 72Aug 15, 2017 5:25 AM +00:00

There are no winners in the Chantal/Pedro saga. They should all cut their losses and move on. I hope Russ leave Paola in the finale. Go home, Russ. You're young. Move on.

--Anonymous
replies 73Aug 15, 2017 2:54 PM +00:00

Darcey and the blonde himbo are made for eachother. All she wants is a young, hot piece of ass and all he wants is a green card.

--Anonymous
replies 74Aug 15, 2017 3:11 PM +00:00
All she wants is a young, hot piece of ass and all he wants is a green card.

Trust me, she could have done much, much worse.

That Dutch guy is fucking hot!

starcasm.net
--Anonymous
replies 75Aug 15, 2017 5:03 PM +00:00

Is it just me, or does Jorge look like he lost weight?

He looks pretty good here.

the-hollywood-gossip-res.cloudinary.com
--Anonymous
replies 76Aug 15, 2017 5:05 PM +00:00

Who is Jorge with in that pic? Did his green card wife grow a pair of lips?

--Anonymous
replies 77Aug 15, 2017 5:08 PM +00:00

Jesse ceases being hot once he opens his mouth.

--Anonymous
replies 78Aug 15, 2017 5:09 PM +00:00

That's his wife Anfisa, R77.

As for Jesse Meester the Dutch guy, I'm wondering exactly how straight he really is.

Do straight guys pose like this, presenting hole?

scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net
--Anonymous
replies 79Aug 15, 2017 5:09 PM +00:00

Jesse looks really hot here...

scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net
--Anonymous
replies 80Aug 15, 2017 5:11 PM +00:00

Jesse wrote on his Facebook to Darcey something about her being his "business partner".

--Anonymous
replies 81Aug 15, 2017 5:17 PM +00:00

It was extremely awkward when Darcey and Jesse met in person at the airport. He kept telling her how beautiful she is but we know that's a lie. He's one of those really dumb straight guys who's going to use his looks to get what he wants. He looks better in pics than he does on the show. Forehead is huge.

--Anonymous
replies 82Aug 15, 2017 5:54 PM +00:00

When he gets a load of her in the bright light of day, it's going to be just like Mitch and Blanche in STREETCAR!!

--Anonymous
replies 83Aug 16, 2017 9:44 AM +00:00

Is that his real hairline? You could land a DC-10 on his forehead.

--Anonymous
replies 84Aug 16, 2017 7:09 PM +00:00

r84 Her hairline is pretty wacky too.

--Anonymous
replies 85Aug 16, 2017 7:42 PM +00:00

Jesse the Dutchman is HOT, big forehead and all.

--Anonymous
replies 86Aug 20, 2017 4:35 PM +00:00

It's not just the size of his forehead. He looks like he has more Botox than Nicole Kidman.

--Anonymous
replies 87Aug 20, 2017 4:50 PM +00:00

The bicycle ride was hilarious! And then, "Darling...don't you want to remove ALL THAT MAKEUP before going to bed?" (Or do you want to just smear it all over those silk sheets I bought you, you hag?)

And poor pathetic cockeyed Danielle - there are just no words for this sad creature.

--Anonymous
replies 88Aug 20, 2017 6:51 PM +00:00

Oh god when he was asking her about removing the makeup and offered to help by saying "I'm really good at wiping." Yikes.

--Anonymous
replies 89Aug 20, 2017 7:18 PM +00:00

Darcie is pathetic. Jesse is so much younger than her, but so much more mature.

He's 24 but he's so much smarter and insightful than she is. She's 42, and the only thing on her mind is if she can change her Facebook status from single to "in a relationship." So pathetic.

The previews for the next episode crack me up, when Jesse's hippie parents ask Darcie if she's "fucking crazy." Bwahahaha.

Kentucky guy also is delusional. The fact that he's going to make that 21 year old girl take a pregnancy and STD test before they can "have relations" is just so rude. I'd send his nerdy ass packing.

The one I'm really curious about is Courtney from Orlando. She's so crazy. She has already been catfished once by an Indian guy posing as someone else, and now she's doing it again! So this guy in Spain will text or email her, and yet he refuses to Face Time or Skype with her because of his "schedule?" Girl, you're about to be catfished again.

--Anonymous
replies 90Aug 21, 2017 4:56 AM +00:00

Danielle's friend Beth needs her own dating show.

I love that foul-mouthed, chain-smoking lady!! She's so sassy. I would never mess with her, lol.

Glad to see that Pedro and Chantel's wedding went off without any problems. Chantel's mom is still a bitch. I really hate how Chantel's family does that creepy "christian" side-hug thing that they do.

What a contrast between Pedro's family who seem like full on huggers, who just want to run up and give you a big embrace, versus Chantel's family who are really cold and aloof.

Pedro's sister Nicole is really beautiful. I do find it odd, though, how much Pedro's new wife looks like his sister. Kinda creepy.

--Anonymous
replies 91Aug 21, 2017 10:01 AM +00:00

Surprise, surprise.

Anfisa decided to leave Jorge for good. But she still wants to stay in America. Right after she got her green card.

Seriously, who didn't see that coming? She's a whore.

--Anonymous
replies 92Aug 21, 2017 3:42 PM +00:00

It looks like Jorge finally comes to his senses and rips AnalFeces a new one at the reunion. I guarantee she's pole dancing to support herself. Pedro should have shaved. Darcie and Jesse should have a spinoff. She is a fucking mess. There is no way this guy is hot for her. Unless she grows a dick.

--Anonymous
replies 93Aug 21, 2017 4:41 PM +00:00

Courtney does not seem like the brightest bulb. Her parents should lock her in her room.

--Anonymous
replies 94Aug 21, 2017 5:21 PM +00:00
Courtney does not seem like the brightest bulb. Her parents should lock her in her room.

Penny Pingleton, you are permanently punished!

--Anonymous
replies 95Aug 22, 2017 1:33 PM +00:00

The profession of "Escort" is knocking on Paola's door. She's one click away from Backpage Miami. Is it too late for Russ to send her back or is it a done deal?

Mohammad is going to have a tough time now that he's on his own here. He needs take care of that older POS vehicle. He'll be spending quite a few nights in it once he go through his money from the show.

--Anonymous
replies 96Aug 22, 2017 2:08 PM +00:00

Mohammed was bragging that Danielle asked him to pay her attorney's fees.

It was 500 dollars, and he said, "oh that's nothing."

I guess he must be rolling in cash from the show.

--Anonymous
replies 97Aug 22, 2017 4:12 PM +00:00

I noticed that both Danielle and Mohamed's cars appeared to be burning oil, although it might just have been the cold - although there was no snow on the ground.

I really feel sorry for poor Danielle's kids.

--Anonymous
replies 98Aug 22, 2017 4:20 PM +00:00

Polo was in a music video for ..... who? I would imagine the show got her the gig and covered her r/t airfare to Jersey. Non union and she maybe made $200. They certainly didn't cover her travel expenses. There's plenty of trash like her in NJ - they didn't need to import anyone. Danielle's girls look smart. They're not going to end up like her but they'll be taking care of her for the rest of her life. Polo, the Russian chick and Mohammad should all be deported.

--Anonymous
replies 99Aug 22, 2017 6:32 PM +00:00
Polo was in a music video for ..... who?

I'm not sure who it was. It's a no name who luckily stumbled across some publicity he wouldn't have otherwise gotten. Chance the Rapper and Kendrick Lamar won't lose any sleep.

--Anonymous
replies 100Aug 22, 2017 7:43 PM +00:00

"But, but Russ my career is really taking off".

--Anonymous
replies 101Aug 25, 2017 5:15 PM +00:00

Jesus fucking christ, that Florida chick who is dating the Spanish "model" was packing for her trip and packed a red, flamenco type shirt because it makes her "feel like a Spanish girl emoji!" Really, assholes? Emojis are really your points of reference? Jesus wept.

--angry old man emoji
replies 102Aug 27, 2017 7:58 PM +00:00

The insecure menopausal skank who's with the Amsterdam personal trainer is too much. And I don't believe he's straight. She must be some sort of fetish to him. Her teenage daughters will be watching and learn the art of whoring instead of empowerment.

The nerdy guy with Karine is a cuck in training. Ross can be his mentor.

--Anonymous
replies 103Aug 27, 2017 8:36 PM +00:00

Yeah r103 I thought his Betsy Johnson mother and Johnny Depp step dad were going to invite them into a threesome. "I mean, I'm still hot too, I've got some spunk in me!"

--yeah, it's running down your huge forehead
replies 104Aug 27, 2017 8:48 PM +00:00

Oh wow, some of these people are odd.

--Anonymous
replies 105Aug 27, 2017 9:09 PM +00:00
I do find it odd, though, how much Pedro's new wife looks like his sister. Kinda creepy.

Yeah! I thought so too, but Chantel is the prettier version.

**** Does Kentucky in the Amazon have any idea that he has to assume that Karine's parents will assume you want to have sexual relations with their daughter if you asked to take her to a hotel?

OMG!

--Anonymous
replies 106Aug 27, 2017 9:22 PM +00:00

That was so stupid, R106. To ask that right as he met the parents.. what was he thinking?!

--Anonymous
replies 107Aug 27, 2017 10:45 PM +00:00

He goes on to ask her take a STD and pregnancy test next week, and he says he doesn't want sexual relations.

--Anonymous
replies 108Aug 27, 2017 10:52 PM +00:00
Does Kentucky in the Amazon have any idea that he has to assume that Karine's parents will assume you want to have sexual relations with their daughter if you asked to take her to a hotel?
To ask that right as he met the parents.. what was he thinking?!
He goes on to ask her take a STD and pregnancy test next week, and he says he doesn't want sexual relations.

Is it any wonder why this guy is single? He must have Aspberger's or something.

--Anonymous
replies 109Aug 28, 2017 3:59 AM +00:00

So many delusional people, so little time.

I honestly don't know what to think about Jesse. The questions that his stepfather asked, were all valid. Why in the hell is he with Darcey, when (as the stepfather put it), Jesse has all sorts of women throwing panties at him when he walks down the street.

Is he just looking for a green card, and a sugar mama? And sorry Darcey, but you're delusional if you think that you and Jesse are "on the same level." He's 24. You're 42. He has hundreds of prospects, and you have... well, never mind.

I'm fascinated by Kortney. She's another deludenoid, who's going to have a rude awakening. I hope that she can re-book her ticket with no penalties, because there's no way she's going to stay in Spain for three weeks, once she meets Antonio.

Poor Kentucky guy. He's just such a dork. And his Brazilian gf has no clue. The guy is absolutely clueless. There's just not much more to say about him.

The one who seems sincere is the black guy from Lexington, Kentucky. His motives seemed sincere, and he seems compatible with the French/Muslim girl. Unfortunately, she's hiding a secret from him, and we all know it's not going to end well.

--Anonymous
replies 110Aug 28, 2017 4:59 AM +00:00
The one who seems sincere is the black guy from Lexington, Kentucky. His motives seemed sincere, and he seems compatible with the French/Muslim girl. Unfortunately, she's hiding a secret from him, and we all know it's not going to end well.

He does seem nice. She end up the next headline as the victim of an honor killing by her family one they find out he's black and not Muslim.

--Anonymous
replies 111Aug 28, 2017 5:11 AM +00:00

You would think idiot Darcey would realize that wearing those stilettos in Amsterdam IS NOT WORKING. And if she keeps making those constant references to marriage, that guy is going to shove her into one of the canals!

--Anonymous
replies 112Aug 28, 2017 6:35 AM +00:00

Darcy is so gross. She is an immature, insecure mess. They are no longer together. She announced it on her FB page. Said something about he cheated, but then took it down.

--Anonymous
replies 113Aug 28, 2017 8:16 AM +00:00

I cannot understand why everyone is so anti Mohamed. Very early on in the series, after he arrived and moved into her squalid apartment, I remember him saying something like "these people need me" and expressing a desire to work and make some income. Living with her must have been a total nightmare, and I think he handles her rages appropriately, without screaming back at her.

And it appears that Jorge has grown at least some partial balls, and plans to out Anfisa as a hooker, which she probably is.

--Anonymous
replies 114Aug 28, 2017 8:27 AM +00:00

And then does she out Jorge as a drug dealer, which he probably is R114?

I do feel a bit more sorry for her. She's really young and made a typical superficial decision for someone her age.

--Anonymous
replies 115Aug 28, 2017 8:31 AM +00:00

Dumb fat Jorge knew exactly what she was and he lied to her too. Fuck him, fuck them all!

Let’s see if I can’t sum up what may very well be my favorite story of the year so far in one sentence: Comedian Stevie Ryan ordered weed from 90 Day Fiance marijuantrepreneur Jorge, bu…
starcasm.net
--Anonymous
replies 116Aug 28, 2017 8:56 AM +00:00

Chantel came off as a tad obnoxious at the reunion. Danielle was unusually subdued. Medication perhaps? Delusional Darcy could be a real housewife next.

--Anonymous
replies 117Aug 28, 2017 6:30 PM +00:00
Is it any wonder why this guy (Kentucky in the Amazon) is single? He must have Aspberger's or something.

I thought that, but he has bigger problems. He got a restraining order placed on him and he did some time (or was arrested) for arson.

--Anonymous
replies 118Aug 28, 2017 8:39 PM +00:00
Dumb fat Jorge knew exactly what she was and he lied to her too.

I doubt he knew what she did. Stupid guys who fall for a "pretty" chick fall for any stupid lie. She could have told him that she is doing that as a form of modeling, or she is showing herself only to him. Trust me. My brother used to date a ton of women like that.

After a while, guys like Jorge become sober, after they can't stay on the Denial River for too long.

--Anonymous
replies 119Aug 28, 2017 8:41 PM +00:00

If she told him she was only camming with him then he's even fucking dumber than he looks. The point is, he knew she was a cam girl since he met her that way. I mean I guess we can appoint a guardian to spend days with him to make sure he doesn't accidentally swallow razor blades or walk off the end of a cliff if he's that fucking stupid.

--Anonymous
replies 120Aug 29, 2017 10:53 AM +00:00
If she told him she was only camming with him then he's even fucking dumber than he looks.

Guys like Jorge will believe anything. He still is holding out hope that his tough new approach will cause Anfisa to respect him and return to his arms. In the meantime, he continues to pay her rent and plastic surgery, while she has taken on a boyfriend.

--Anonymous
replies 121Aug 29, 2017 6:50 PM +00:00

Did Danielle fix her pussy?

--'mo hammed
replies 122Aug 29, 2017 6:59 PM +00:00
Darcy is so gross. She is an immature, insecure mess. They are no longer together. She announced it on her FB page. Said something about he cheated, but then took it down.

Darcy would have been perfect as a showcase prostitute in the red light district. She could have felt needed on an hourly and got the attention she craves.

I hoped TLC docked her season earnings for leaking the break up.

--Anonymous
replies 123Aug 30, 2017 9:07 PM +00:00

Who is ever going to hire these train wrecks for work after seeing their baggage? With the exception of cuck Russ, who is an engineer, none of them seem like leaders of tomorrow.

I give Chantel and Pablo a 50/50 chance of making it as a couple and that's being generous. His mother will always be the wedge and she will always come before Chantel. Russ and Pao have no chance of staying married when the cameras and attention are gone. Danielle and Mohammed are already divorced. He's repulsed by her and her cankle tats aren't helping matters. He's just an ass in general. Jorge and Anfisa have split although there's seems to be more shady to that story. Alex and Alexei will be fine unless they have a baby w/Tourette's.

--Anonymous
replies 124Sep 4, 2017 8:59 AM +00:00

R124) That's the writing on the wall for sure.

Now, the Before the 90 Day couples are bullet trainwrecks. My goodness, the single father or 2, who caught his Philipino gf being active on the dating site, and he still wants to pursue her. . .

See, he's just another Jorge. He's so much "in love or lust" that he'll fall for anything, as long as the person keeps hope alive.

--Anonymous
replies 125Sep 4, 2017 7:44 PM +00:00

It broke my heart when he sprung the news on his kids, especially his 14 year old's resction. They seem so much wiser than he does.

--Anonymous
replies 126Sep 4, 2017 10:36 PM +00:00

R126) I'm sure they do, because as the older one said, they saw it first hand how he was heartbroken, and they fear he won't ever be able to recover.

--Anonymous
replies 127Sep 4, 2017 11:18 PM +00:00

And I think Miss Frenchy is PREGNANT.

--just a wild guess
replies 128Sep 5, 2017 6:23 AM +00:00

Pablo's mother is a FUCKING LAWYER????? WAAAAAAAAT?

--Anonymous
replies 129Sep 5, 2017 7:00 PM +00:00

So Anifisa is an exotic dancer peddling the boobies Jorgie paid for? Good for her. But if she was going to spending her youth dancing on a pole she might as well have stayed in Russia.

--Anonymous
replies 130Sep 10, 2017 6:32 PM +00:00

George: "I've got some other tricks up my hat!" Lies, all you have in your hat are fucking cheeseburgers you fat, Eddie Munster fuck. I hate that guy.

--Anonymous
replies 131Sep 10, 2017 8:01 PM +00:00

That Colombian lady with the gay friends was born a boy, right? Her husband seems too cute to be straight too.

--Anonymous
replies 132Sep 11, 2017 6:25 AM +00:00

She looks like Pete Burns with those fake lips and bad nose job.

--Anonymous
replies 133Sep 12, 2017 8:32 PM +00:00

This show cracks me up like no other.

I have never seen so many trainwrecks all in one place at the same time.

Where do these find these mental cases???

--Anonymous
replies 134Sep 12, 2017 8:37 PM +00:00

Danielle has parted ways with her management.

'90 Day Fiancé' star Danielle Mullins Jbali has parted ways with Mama June's manager, Gina Rodriguez.
In Touch Weekly
--Mama June
replies 135Sep 13, 2017 6:06 AM +00:00

This show cracks me up like no other.

I have never seen so many trainwrecks all in one place at the same time.

Where do these find these mental cases???

It's a per-requisite, Rose :)

--Anonymous
replies 136Sep 14, 2017 5:46 AM +00:00

R135) So disappointed. I was dying to see Danielle do Not to Hot.

--Anonymous
replies 137Sep 15, 2017 9:36 PM +00:00

R137 They would have to change the title from Not to Hot to Not to No Fucking Way with The Smelly Twat

--Anonymous
replies 138Sep 18, 2017 1:55 PM +00:00

Please don't mention the smelly twat. Now, I have to bleach my brain.

--Anonymous
replies 139Sep 18, 2017 3:05 PM +00:00

That publicist was an asshole too, they'll find another one, no worries!

--Anonymous
replies 140Sep 18, 2017 4:26 PM +00:00

R140) I hope so, because, crazy or not, Danielle is reality TV gold. Seriously, if you want to work with some of these trainwrecks, you will actually have to work with the crazy. It's not going to be easy.

--Anonymous
replies 141Sep 18, 2017 4:29 PM +00:00

"You wrote that on Social Media!"

--Danielle Mullins Jbali
replies 142Sep 18, 2017 4:45 PM +00:00

Omg this "Before the 90 Days" show is an even bigger trainwreck than the 90 Day Fiance show!!

That poor guy with the filipino slut girlfriend is going to be in for a world of heartbreak. He actually cashed in his 401-K to fly all the way to that shithole country to be with someone who is already cheating on him!

He lost his luggage as soon as he got off the plane. It's a sign, dude. Run. Run away as fast as you can.

Then that asshole who made the Brazilian girl take a pregnancy and STD test? Are you fucking kidding me? How RUDE. I laugh that she called him neurotic, but he's even worse than that. He's totally mental.

And then that poor guy who flew all the way to Paris, just to find out that the girl he was going to meet ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND! Bitch, why in the fuck didn't you say so BEFORE he got on the plane?? Are you fucking kidding me?? I would have been so pissed!

The only semi-normal one was the Spanish guy with the cute ass. That cracked me up that he dragged Kortney to the beauty pageant right after she got off the plane. And then asked her, "are you going to stay in a hotel?" Bwahahaha.

These people are all IN-SANE.

--Anonymous
replies 143Sep 18, 2017 5:04 PM +00:00

r143 I thought that was rude of weird Amazon guy too but then I realized it makes sense, he doesn't want her to claim he knocked her up if he didn't and he doesn't want any diseases. He went about it in a jerky way but I understand why. Jesus, just look at that fucking Haitian chick who said most Haitians don't go to real doctors and only trust witch doctors, and remember how many Haitians were wiped out by AIDS and you kinda get why people don't want to hop in bed with someone from a less than 1st world country.

--I was gonna use a condom but thought, how often do I get to Haiti? Bad Idea
replies 144Sep 18, 2017 6:19 PM +00:00

Didn't that Haitian girl have a "rash" on her body from her elderly "ex-boyfriend" who she allegedly broke up with but still sees all the time as a "friend" and just went on vacation with?

(She got that "rash" from him during the vacation 😬)

--The guy from Ohio needs to run away from her--sounds like an STD
replies 145Sep 19, 2017 12:27 AM +00:00

BUMP for more "90 Day" freaks discussion!

--Anonymous
replies 146Sep 19, 2017 6:41 AM +00:00

I want Jessie with the enormous forehead, his Betsy Johnson look-alike mom and his elderly girlfriend Darcy to have their own show.

--Anonymous
replies 147Sep 19, 2017 2:48 PM +00:00

Lol, [R147]! I find them all fascinating too. Jessie reminds me of a long lost Skardsgård brother; and what about his insane stepfather who kind of seemed to have a thing for him?!

--Anonymous
replies 148Sep 19, 2017 6:00 PM +00:00

I honestly don't know how or why Jesse claims to find Darcy attractive. Yes, there are many beautiful women in her age group but she's not one of them. The cheap hair extensions and the ripped jeans that maybe a 14 yr old can pull off plus the ridiculous heels. She's a reality show DREAM!

--Anonymous
replies 149Sep 24, 2017 4:33 AM +00:00

It appears Jesse and Darcy hit the skids tonight; her relentless badgering him to marry her is pathetic. Not to mention her calling him stepdad to her two teenage girls, a prospect he clearly had not considered and made him look like he was going to pee his pants.

The guy who went to Paris should have just CLOCKED that stupid chick with her cheesy "I have a boyfriend" excuse.

--Anonymous
replies 150Sep 24, 2017 9:02 AM +00:00

The Haitian girl's ex boyfriend who gave her the rash looks exactly like Gary Shandling.

Also, Antonio's ass is what dreams are made of

--Mohammed
replies 151Sep 24, 2017 9:42 AM +00:00

Yes, he does look like him, R151.

--Anonymous
replies 152Sep 24, 2017 3:39 PM +00:00

Darcy keeps saying that Capt Jack Sparrow said she is out of Jesse's league when in fact, he said the exact opposite, is she repeating it wrong to make us think that she's too good looking for him? Because we know that's not what he said or what he meant and it's making me embarrassed for her when she keeps bringing it up.

--Anonymous
replies 153Sep 24, 2017 6:09 PM +00:00

Darcey should not drink.

--Anonymous
replies 154Sep 24, 2017 6:42 PM +00:00
Darcy keeps saying that Capt Jack Sparrow said she is out of Jesse's league when in fact, he said the exact opposite, is she repeating it wrong to make us think that she's too good looking for him?

He did say that. The stepdad said that Darcy was out of Jesse's league, meaning she wasn't up to his level.

I don't think she believes she's too good for Jesse. If she said it that way, she said it in error, because she clearly was offended by the step dad saying that Jesse was out of her league.

--Anonymous
replies 155Sep 24, 2017 10:04 PM +00:00

R154) Darcy should drink. It brought her some clarity.

--Anonymous
replies 156Sep 24, 2017 10:05 PM +00:00

r155 No he said Jesse is out of HER league, meaning, yes, that he is too good looking for her. She repeats it backwards and sounds idiotic. Jesse's drawn on eyebrows are as ridiculous as her hairline, they are both creepy looking.

--Anonymous
replies 157Sep 25, 2017 6:43 AM +00:00

Amsterdam looks like the coolest place ever.

--Anonymous
replies 158Sep 25, 2017 2:01 PM +00:00

R157) Whether he said Jesse is out of her league, or she is out of his league, it all boils down to them not being in the same league.

--Anonymous
replies 159Sep 25, 2017 9:11 PM +00:00

Jesse is obviously repulsed by Darcy and he also frequently puts down the way "Americans" supposedly act and I guess what he perceives as "American culture" (his mom, stepdad, and best friend all seem to have the same mindset as well).

Since Jesse seems so proud of Amsterdam and happy with his life there (and apparently has a decent life there) while at the same time seeming repulsed by Darcy and apparently "her culture", what's his motive is screwing around with her?

He's not from some third world country and doesn't seem financially desperate and eager to leave his homeland and come to America like almost all of the other foreign "potential fiancées", and he obviously dislikes Darcy, so I can't really figure out his motive for doing all this.

Is he hiding a desperation to come to the U.S. or is there some secret reason he may want to leave Amsterdam? Because so far, I can't tell what his motives are...

--He doesn't even really seem like he wants to leave his city/country
replies 160Sep 26, 2017 1:28 AM +00:00

Lol R160 that's what I was trying to figure out.

Maybe he just wants to be on "American television," as foreigners call it.

He looks like the type who wants to be famous. And yes, it's usually the ones who complain about the US the most, who secretly want to come here.

--Anonymous
replies 161Sep 26, 2017 5:41 AM +00:00

why isn't there more conversation about Antonio's ass? Even the cameraman for the show couldn't keep his eyes off it.

--Not Mohammed
replies 162Sep 26, 2017 1:22 PM +00:00

R160 Publicity for his cheesy-ass modelling career.

--Anonymous
replies 163Sep 26, 2017 1:36 PM +00:00

R163, what could possibly be cheesy about being a judge for an open tent fashion show at a carnival?

I love his ass though.

--Anonymous
replies 164Sep 26, 2017 1:40 PM +00:00

R164, you seem to be confused.

R163 was referring to Jesse from Amsterdam, not Antonio from Spain.

Jesse is the cheesy desperate fame whore from Amsterdam.

Antonio is the Spanish guy with the hot ass.

--Anonymous
replies 165Sep 26, 2017 1:49 PM +00:00

The new season of 90 day fiance returns on October 8, and fattie Nicole and her studly Moroccan boyfriend Azan are back!

I loved when he tried to make her walk in the desert but she kept pooping out, and he told her, "c'mon lazy... don't be so lazy!" ROFL!!!!

90 Day Fiancé Sundays 9/8c on TLC Nicole gets a culture shock as Azan tries to teach her that they can't show much affection in public in Morocco. Watch full...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 166Sep 26, 2017 1:53 PM +00:00

Here's the clip of Azan calling her "lazy." bwahahaha

90 Day Fiancé Sundays 9/8c on TLC Azan may not be happy with Nicole's physical fitness but calling her names doesn't seem to be the best way to get through t...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 167Sep 26, 2017 1:54 PM +00:00

R165, you're correct. I did get them mixed up. Sorry for the confusion!

--R164
replies 168Sep 26, 2017 1:57 PM +00:00
The new season of 90 day fiance returns on October 8, and fattie Nicole and her studly Moroccan boyfriend Azan are back!

Can't wait!

--Anonymous
replies 169Sep 26, 2017 10:23 PM +00:00

That clip at R167 is so hilarious.

"At first when I see Nicole struggle, I see she is not a healthy person. She need to do a lot of workouts." And he said that so sincerely.

In the comments at the bottom, the Americans seem pissed at him, but I loved that one commenter who said that in his culture, you don't have to be "fake nice." You just tell the truth. That is SO on the point. Americans filter everything, but Azan was just making an observation.

Maybe he could have used a better word than lazy, but English isn't his first language anyway. Plus he added, "you have to do more workouts," which is absolutely true.

Azan is so adorable.

--Anonymous
replies 170Sep 27, 2017 10:23 AM +00:00

Azan is so not adorable. He couldn't bother giving Nicole a goodbye hug/kiss at the airport. If Nicole wasn't the right one, he could have been "honest" and tell her that.

--Anonymous
replies 171Sep 27, 2017 9:48 PM +00:00

Azan isn't adorable, but he is definitely a hot piece of ass.

--Anonymous
replies 172Sep 27, 2017 10:14 PM +00:00

I love how the producers put in the shots of the camels making groaning noises, just for comedic effect.

You know they just get off on this shit.

--Anonymous
replies 173Sep 28, 2017 2:39 PM +00:00

I love Antonio and Courtney! They both seem fairly stupid but in a cute way.

I think the producers set us up to hate Darcey (the pathetic, desperate, over-the-hill, middle-aged woman lusting for some Dutch model), but Jesse is surely no prize himself (rude, passive aggressive). And as someone else said upthread, he clearly sees this as a way to get on TV, not to find a girlfriend, let alone a wife. His eyebrows and bathrobe ....

The Haitian girl, Abby, clearly does not like her new boyfriend. She prefers the other one who lives part time in the DR and she appears to be using the new boyfriend to get the other one to commit to her and bring her back to America.

--Anonymous
replies 174Sep 28, 2017 2:52 PM +00:00
Jesse is surely no prize himself (rude, passive aggressive)

Worse than that. He's just aggressive!

Jesse looks like he has the potential to get violent with Darcey. He's kind of scary.

On the other hand, what was with that fucking robe? Gayest thing I've ever seen on a straight man.

I love Antonio and Courtney! They both seem fairly stupid but in a cute way.

For sure. Kortney is very, very sheltered. However, she can be kind of bitchy.

Antonio is just a playful guy, and he's cute as hell. I wonder why he wouldn't facetime or skype with her before she got to Spain?

He was the real deal, so it doesn't make sense not to show himself.

Sunday's episode looks to be a real clusterfuck.

Darcey and Jesse have a blowout, Kortney walks out on Antonio, and bandits use machetes to hijack and rob Paul and Karine!!

This is some good shit, man.

--Anonymous
replies 175Sep 28, 2017 2:57 PM +00:00

I can't wait for Sunday. The preview of Paul running away and up the hill was so good. He runs like he's speed skating throwing his arms to the side.

I don't hate Darcy, I just find her desperate and kind of annoying. I'm not a fan of Jessie either. I was reading a thread on Reddit or somewhere and people commented on her superficial American style. I found that kind of weird since she looks totally eurotrash to me. I lived in Germany for years and saw women with that same trashy style all the time. That's why I don't find their pairing so far fetched. Not that I think he's sincere, but it's not unbelievable to me that he would be into her.

--Anonymous
replies 176Sep 28, 2017 7:40 PM +00:00

r176 Your saying he looked like a speed skater reminded me of this, she looked like she was on rollers too...

Discover & share this Bye GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.
GIPHY
--Anonymous
replies 177Sep 28, 2017 8:15 PM +00:00

Abby is a fool if she wants to be with the uglier sugar daddy. The guy who wants to marry her is a hot piece of ass! A young person wanting to come to America could do much, much worse.

--Anonymous
replies 178Sep 29, 2017 2:25 AM +00:00

Abby is with Sean, the one who wants to marry her. She's not w/Chris. This is according to their FB posts that are no longer due to the show not allowing the couples to post on social media.

--Anonymous
replies 179Sep 29, 2017 7:38 PM +00:00

Wow Amazon guy is a mess!

--Anonymous
replies 180Oct 1, 2017 4:34 PM +00:00

Whoa the machete mugging was crazy. It reminded me of the Walking Dead when the Wolves got in to Alexandria. Paul is a mess. One minute he's putting on a condom to swim in the river and the next he's threatening to jump into the sewage runoff. I love this show.

--Anonymous
replies 181Oct 1, 2017 7:16 PM +00:00

So many questions...Abby's has to be banging Chris but is he okay with her also banging Sean???? Their meeting with Sean was so creepy that it was hard to watch. Paul seems to be mentally unstable and could hurt himself. Running into the woods of Brazil is a lot different than being in Kentucky. Production didn't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping the cast and crew very safe. Jesse is hot but Darcy seems straight out of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey." She reminds me of Danielle Staub and her nails totally creep me out - very cat woman like. Jesse and Antonio are both just a little bit gay - even for Eurodudes.

--Anonymous
replies 182Oct 2, 2017 8:22 AM +00:00

Not sure why Sean is still with the Haitian.

Kentucky guy in Brazil needs to go home. I don't think he can handle Karine, and I think he would be really controlling.

Courtney needs to learn more about the world, beyond the adventures of ranch dip. Really? Those pics were something she'd have to explain to her friends? What are they, 90 years old?

--Anonymous
replies 183Oct 2, 2017 9:31 AM +00:00

Courtney is a complete MORON. In addition to being dumb as a brick, she has those gummy teeth, a ptosis of her left eye, and is chubby. She should be thankful Antonio is giving her the TIME OF DAY!

And anyone who thinks Darcy is going to stop drinking altogether is NUTS.

And psycho ex con Paul - I can't EVEN.

--Anonymous
replies 184Oct 2, 2017 10:08 AM +00:00

I have to agree with everyone else about Courtney. Every time I heard her say, "I'm flying halfway around the world....:" No. You're not. You're flying across the ocean. What WOMAN in her right mind goes to stay with a man she's never even talked to, seen his mouth move as he speaks to her - and plans to stay with him for WEEKS in his apartment, without making sure he knows she's planning to stay with him??? Who does that??? She confronts him with his "porn" pictures and he looked at her and says, "What porn? You don't see anything."

Neither Antonio nor Jesse seem like guys itching to come live in the States. Darcy was concerned about Jesse's controlling nature and yet she agrees to stop drinking completely and she knows she's not going to be able to do that.

There also seem to be a lot of these 90 day shows and I'm a little confused about them so I'm just going to follow what happens to these train wrecks and then I got to turn this shit off. McDonald's dude with Jenny "Yes, Love" and Amazon dude and his neurosis. Abby the Haitian might be looking for a way out but she'd do well to stay in Haiti and visit Chris in the DR as often as possible. Sean screaming to Chris that he's using her as a sex toy - projection much?

--Anonymous
replies 185Oct 2, 2017 10:25 AM +00:00

This show is the best.

R185, there are only two shows. "90 Day Fiance" and this new one "Before the 90 Days." It seems like there are a lot of them because TLC runs previous seasons of 90 DF while also showing the current season. As of right now, there is no "current season." It starts next week, I believe. And it looks like there are some hot guys on that upcoming season.

As for this first season of "Before the 90 Days," I have to say that it's the best one yet. Paul is the new Danielle!

However, I think that this will be Paul's first and only season because he doesn't seem mentally fit to do future seasons. Neither did Danielle, for that matter, but at least Danielle had on-going drama with Mohamed. I'm guessing that Karine is out, after chasing Paul in to the bushes and then getting mugged. They also couldn't find Paul after that. Fucking weirdo.

I wish I had an Antonio. He's so playful and cute. I agree that Kortney doesn't deserve him. She's way too insecure. Even when he tried to reassure her, she still acted like a bitch. I was on her side at the beginning, but not anymore. Also, is he a bit gray on the sides, or is that just the lighting? 31 seems young to be going gray.

Jesse is another freak. A control freak. Give up alcohol? So that I can be with a controlling possible abuser for the rest of my life? Fuck that. Run, Darcey. Run! But she won't, because she's also desperate and needy.

Watching Patrick continue to talk to Myriam in Paris kind of annoyed me. He should have been on the next plane home, but the producers probably convinced him to stay. When she said "Patrick has to accept the friend zone. That's it. Too bad." Bitch, maybe you should have told him that BEFORE he spent thousands of dollars to come and see you. Idiot.

As for the guy who met his girlfriend on that filipino dating site.... well he's in for a world of hurt. Not only is she totally using him, but she's also a liar. Him: "Were you on the dating site the day before I'm leaving to see you?" Her: "Yes, only by accident." How in the FUCK do you end up on a dating site by "accident." Lying whore.

I'm so curious why his past two baby mamas left him. He said he was devastated by both, and they both left him. Small dick, maybe? I wonder. That could be why he wants to get married before sex. Because she can't leave once they're married.

Speaking of lying whores, I feel so bad for Sean. He seems like such a sweet guy. Abby wants to have her cake and eat it too, but he should dump her cheating ass. And that guy Chris is SOOOOO skeevy. He gave her fucking scabies!!! He looks like one of those creepy old guys who cruise bars, looking to have sex with anyone. If I didn't know any better, Chris and Abby probably want to have a threesome with Sean.

This show is gold.

--Anonymous
replies 186Oct 2, 2017 10:41 AM +00:00

Is it really that easy to find someone outside the US and do this Visa? Can gays do it too? What sites are out there for gays?

--Anonymous
replies 187Oct 2, 2017 11:56 AM +00:00

Sean is a really cute guy with a tight body. Abby's motives are still confusing to me. I guess Chris might have more money and she's using Sean to bait him to commit to her?

--Anonymous
replies 188Oct 2, 2017 2:39 PM +00:00

Myriam's brother is smoking hot.

--NOT Mohammed
replies 189Oct 2, 2017 3:14 PM +00:00

Who isn't Miriam?

--Anonymous
replies 190Oct 2, 2017 3:24 PM +00:00

Myriam the ugly French-Muslim girl who catfished the shorty Patrick.

--Anonymous
replies 191Oct 2, 2017 4:09 PM +00:00

Patrick looks more like an ugly french-muslim girl than Myriam

--Anonymous
replies 192Oct 2, 2017 4:36 PM +00:00

Sean is gay. I'd be surprised if he doesn't hook up with Abby's fuckpiece.

--Anonymous
replies 193Oct 2, 2017 4:37 PM +00:00

I hate that Paul loser. What a creep. Darcy is gross.

--Anonymous
replies 194Oct 2, 2017 4:38 PM +00:00

All the men on this show seem gay including the Europeans.

--Anonymous
replies 195Oct 2, 2017 4:41 PM +00:00

i have a soft spot for Darcey, she's such a tri-state cougar.

--Anonymous
replies 196Oct 2, 2017 4:42 PM +00:00
All the men on this show seem gay including the Europeans

That's probably why they're looking for love online.

The women they meet in person probably think that they're gay.

--Anonymous
replies 197Oct 2, 2017 4:42 PM +00:00

I should say except Larry, he screams STRAIGHT

--Anonymous
replies 198Oct 2, 2017 4:43 PM +00:00
[R185], there are only two shows. "90 Day Fiance" and this new one "Before the 90 Days."

What kind of fan are you to give the wrong information?

There are 3 shows.

90 Day Fiance 90 Day Happily Ever After and now the latest Before the 90 days.

--Anonymous
replies 199Oct 2, 2017 9:16 PM +00:00

Let me try this again:

What kind of fan are you to give the wrong information?

There are 3 shows.

90 Day Fiance

90 Day Happily Ever After

and now the latest Before the 90 days.

--Anonymous
replies 200Oct 2, 2017 9:35 PM +00:00
i have a soft spot for Darcey,

Me too.

--Anonymous
replies 201Oct 2, 2017 9:35 PM +00:00

Did Jesse tell that female producer (after the drunken fight with Darcey) that Darcey ran out of his apartment in the middle of the night and hid in some bushes outside and wouldn't come out?

--It was a weird story--agree that Jesse seems scarily controlling
replies 202Oct 3, 2017 1:01 AM +00:00

I think he said she fell into the bushes, but she wasn't drunk, imo. He was creeping her out.

--Anonymous
replies 203Oct 3, 2017 6:03 PM +00:00

Who fell into the bushes?

--Countess LuMan
replies 204Oct 3, 2017 6:11 PM +00:00

Did she fall into the bushes or was she hiding "among" the bushes?

--Sean Spicer
replies 205Oct 3, 2017 7:05 PM +00:00

Jesse's a fucking sanctimonious asshole.

I don't care how good looking he is - and he's not really THAT good looking. He's not worth the hassle.

--Anonymous
replies 206Oct 3, 2017 7:17 PM +00:00

Did she fall from the roof? Cause I didn't see her up there.

--Bai Ling
replies 207Oct 3, 2017 9:18 PM +00:00

i really hope antonio shows some hole tonight

--Anonymous
replies 208Oct 8, 2017 12:59 PM +00:00

Regarding the three shows, if they followed one couple start to finish, the order of the shows would be: (1) Before the 90 Days; (2) 90 Day Fiance; and, (3) Happily Ever After? Have they followed any couples start to finish? I saw an episode of a show and it seems like they all are already married with kids. The men all seemed much older than any of the couples featured on the episodes now.

--Anonymous
replies 209Oct 8, 2017 1:37 PM +00:00

For all of Antonio's fans, his instagram

21.6k Followers, 591 Following, 564 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Antonio Millón (@antoniomillon)
www.instagram.com
--Anonymous
replies 210Oct 8, 2017 1:41 PM +00:00

Tonight we find out whether cracker felon Paul has been ambushed in the woods by machete carrying thieves. Can't wait!

Also, in the second hour tonight they introduce all new couples applying for K1s.

I think this means the end of "Happily ever after.."

--the ghost of Mohamed
replies 211Oct 8, 2017 2:16 PM +00:00

R211 I believe the plus sized blonde who almost passed out in the desert is on the new season

--Anonymous
replies 212Oct 8, 2017 2:20 PM +00:00

don't get me wrong, i'd eat Antonio's groceries, but he is definitely older than 31

--Anonymous
replies 213Oct 8, 2017 2:23 PM +00:00

Has anyone noticed that Darcy and Jesse are wearing clothes with the same logo? Funny that, as it just happens to be Darcy’s brand.

Offsite Link
--Anonymous
replies 214Oct 8, 2017 2:30 PM +00:00

Yes R212, that's "lazy" Nicole and her cute boyfriend Azan.

She didn't have the 90 days with him yet because his K1 Visa had not yet been approved. That's why she had to go to Morocco.

I guess they got approved, because it looks like he's in the US now. Can't wait to see how it goes. She can toss him aside like a rag doll when she gets angry.

90 Day Fiancé Sundays 9/8c on TLC Azan may not be happy with Nicole's physical fitness but calling her names doesn't seem to be the best way to get through t...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 215Oct 8, 2017 3:00 PM +00:00

I can't believe that Azan and Nicole are still together.

They are so WRONG for each other.

90 Day Fiancé Sundays 9/8c on TLC Nicole and Azan seem to be at an impasse as they hash out the future of their relationship... if there is one. Watch full e...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 216Oct 8, 2017 3:06 PM +00:00

When Azan first met Nicole he was surprised that she was "big a little bit."

rofl!

His expressions are always priceless.

90 Day Fiancé Sundays 9/8c on TLC Azan has a candid moment about Nicole's image. Watch full episodes of 90 Day Fiancé: http://www.tlcgo.com/90-day-fiance Sub...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 217Oct 8, 2017 3:09 PM +00:00

Eat the damn pig, Larry!!!

--Anonymous
replies 218Oct 8, 2017 4:36 PM +00:00

That was so disrespectful of Larry, just man up and eat the pig

--Anonymous
replies 219Oct 8, 2017 5:12 PM +00:00

There should be a drinking game every time Larry says "401K."

--he blew it big time
replies 220Oct 8, 2017 5:22 PM +00:00

i felt really sorry for her when i saw her living conditions and can kind of understand her desperation if she ends up staying with Larry. Same with the girl from Brazil.

--Anonymous
replies 221Oct 8, 2017 5:28 PM +00:00
Regarding the three shows, if they followed one couple start to finish, the order of the shows would be: (1) Before the 90 Days; (2) 90 Day Fiance; and, (3) Happily Ever After? Have they followed any couples start to finish?

No. The first show was 90 Day Fiance, and it was a hit. So, they followed the 90 Day Fiance couple after they got married, so that spun the show Happily Ever After.

That was a smash, and now we have Before the 90 Days.

I saw an episode of a show and it seems like they all are already married with kids. The men all seemed much older than any of the couples featured on the episodes now. That's true, but there are some guys that are around the age of the wife. They just didn't feature all of them. They only showed the Mormon pre-med student and the Jamaican guy.
--Anonymous
replies 222Oct 8, 2017 7:13 PM +00:00

R222, the person you quoted is correct. "If they followed one couple, from start to finish..."

--Anonymous
replies 223Oct 8, 2017 7:15 PM +00:00

Antonio's best friend Samuel was hot too.

--Anonymous
replies 224Oct 8, 2017 7:31 PM +00:00

R223) The followed that with:

Have they followed any couples start to finish?

The answer is no.

--Anonymous
replies 225Oct 8, 2017 8:52 PM +00:00

I love that Paul thinks he could have defended Karine against the machete guy. He probably would have gotten them both hurt. Also does he ever change his clothes? He’s been wearing that “cooling” jacket the whole time and those pants for a few episodes.

I felt really awful for Jenny when Larry wouldn’t just eat the pig. I wonder how long the family had to work to afford that and he couldn’t even properly try it. “I might get diarrhea!” What a dick.

--Anonymous
replies 226Oct 8, 2017 10:19 PM +00:00

Antonio is very cute but a model? how low are the standards in Spain? We do get to see more of him in his little black briefs next week so that's something to look forward to. CORTknee is a twat. A green card marriage is her only hope if she wants a husband and a family. Nicole is a mess and even though her dad and stepmom meant well they're not helping by giving in to her delusional dream. And dragging her daughter to Morocco was irresponsible. And the other fat chick who brought over a 26 year old bartender had another reality show about bras. So she and Darcy have just been recycled from other shows. Sad.

--Anonymous
replies 227Oct 9, 2017 6:34 AM +00:00

These shows have become my guilty pleasure. Sean/Abby have to be the worst. I found myself yelling at the TV, "Because you're 47 and she's 20." I just don't get the "love" triangle setup. Sean is Abby's "new" boyfriend. The old boyfriend "Chris" is still around. I know I use the term "boyfriend" VERY loosely here. I don't understand the relationships and what Abby is trying to connive. Are Abby and Chris fuck buddies when it is convenient for Chris and he doesn't care if she sees others as long as he gets his ride? Is Abby in love with Chris (yuck) and just using Sean to force a commitment from Chris? Chris doesn't seem the least bit threatened by Sean. Does Abby want to be married to Sean and just fuck Chris on the side? Neither one of these men is the least bit fuckable. I'm so confused...

--Anonymous
replies 228Oct 9, 2017 7:17 AM +00:00

I predict a murder-suicide for one of the couples in this franchise? I suspect if Karine manages to get tricked into forgiving Paul that she won't live to see the age of 20.

--Anonymous
replies 229Oct 9, 2017 7:31 AM +00:00

I think Sean is a hottie, R228. A sad sack, but a sweet man and nice piece of ass.

--Anonymous
replies 230Oct 9, 2017 12:43 PM +00:00

I'm interested to see a gay couple go through the K-1 visa process, I assume it is the same.

--Anonymous
replies 231Oct 9, 2017 12:48 PM +00:00

I just can't with Paul and the way he says "kuh-ree-nee." What a fucking moron hick. Is it really that hard to say Kuh-reenah?

Patrick in Paris has a smoking hot body. Watching him jog shirtless through the streets? Momma likey!

I love Sean. Too bad he's so clueless. Even worse, he's being played by a 20 year old. And that Chris is so fucking creepy and gross. Just seeing him and his creepy smirk would have made me run away as fast as possible.

Antonio is hilarious. I love how he just let Samuel do all the talking for him, and he was like, "yeah! yeah!" He's such a schmoozer. Next episode looks even better, when Kortney finally gives in and has sex with Antonio, and then he leaves her all alone the next morning! Bwahaha. Then when she starts to bitch about it, he asks her, "are you on your period?" Omg, this guy is a riot.

Larry, Larry, Larry. How could he be so clueless as to not understand how insulting he was to that girl's family? Any MORON would know how impolite it is to refuse food that was prepared specifically in your honor. Especially in a foreign country. Btw, that pork looked GOOD. I would have scarfed it down. Filipinos make the best crispy pork.

I'm thinking that most of these couples won't survive the pre-90 day process. I'd say Patrick and Myriam are a no. Sean and Abby no. Larry and his girlfriend no. Antonio and Kortney no. Interestingly, the only one that I think would actually stick with the American is Karine. She seems very forgiving, and she seems to like Paul. I guess Aspberger's Syndrome isn't recognizable in Brazil, otherwise Karine would run away as fast as she can.

--Anonymous
replies 232Oct 9, 2017 2:41 PM +00:00

Nicole and Azan are Danielle and Mohamed 2.0.

--they have big shoes to fill
replies 233Oct 9, 2017 2:55 PM +00:00

No way, 233.

Azan is way cooler than Mohamed. Oh, and he's also straight - unlike Mohamed.

--Anonymous
replies 234Oct 9, 2017 3:07 PM +00:00

Sean looks and dresses like a fucking ventriloquist‘s dummy. He creeps me out.

oi67.tinypic.com
--Anonymous
replies 235Oct 9, 2017 4:08 PM +00:00

I would so do it with Sean.

He would make a great husband.

--Anonymous
replies 236Oct 9, 2017 4:12 PM +00:00

Looks like we have another Jorge and Anfisa in the Thailand.

--Anonymous
replies 237Oct 9, 2017 10:10 PM +00:00

Does the Thai woman go crazy bitch? She seemed mellow from what I saw. Or are you referring to the guy not being honest about his financial situation? I loved his friends, especially the wife who was giving all the dirt. I hope we get more of her.

--Anonymous
replies 238Oct 9, 2017 10:44 PM +00:00

I'm referring to the guy not being honest about his finances, and I too would like to see more of his friend's wife give the dirt. Who knew this wasn't the first Thai woman he wanted to marry?

--Anonymous
replies 239Oct 9, 2017 10:56 PM +00:00

I'm more shocked that his friend loaned him so much money, R239.

And from the looks of it, he's going to hit him up for more!

No wonder she looks so annoyed.

--Anonymous
replies 240Oct 10, 2017 4:32 AM +00:00

It was so embarrassing listening to him talk about the dowry. For someone who has lived there and wanted to marry several times, you’d think he’d have a better grasp on it and be able to explain it in a way that didn’t insult his bride to be. This bit was interesting: “Thai dowry, however, is usually symbolic in nature and will normally be returned to the married couple after the wedding, so as to help them start on their new life.”

I really hope we see more of the couple friends. I like how he tries to be diplomatic and she’s like, “Nope!”

--Anonymous
replies 241Oct 10, 2017 2:43 PM +00:00

R241 oh i definitely want to see more of the friends! Especially the wife who looks like she's reached the breaking point with the money lending.

--Anonymous
replies 242Oct 15, 2017 9:03 AM +00:00

Everyone ready for Darcey tonight???

--Anonymous
replies 243Oct 15, 2017 9:34 AM +00:00

It appears Jesse takes leave of his senses and actually proposes to this hag! He must really, REALLY want to get to the US!

--there are better ways to do it, Jesse!
replies 244Oct 15, 2017 9:37 AM +00:00

i hope the girl from the Phillipines kicks McDonalds manager to the curb.

--Anonymous
replies 245Oct 15, 2017 10:01 AM +00:00

Yeah that scene with him not eating with them was really embarrassing and messed up. I felt awful for that family who surely scraped to get the money together. Larry is such a dork he reminds me of Schwartz from A Christmas Story. Someone should have triple dog dared him to eat the pig.

Oh man Jesse is killing me. “It’s a promise ring. It’s an appreciation ring. It’s a whatever you want to call it ring.” Haha. Ouch for Darcey.

Offsite Link
--Anonymous
replies 246Oct 15, 2017 3:46 PM +00:00

So Azan seems pretty gay now

--Anonymous
replies 247Oct 15, 2017 4:45 PM +00:00

Darcy got a huge bitch slap tonite. Wake up!!!!!!! So Myriam thinks Patrick is playing with her emotions and that's not right? Um, hon, you didn't tell him you have a bf until he flew a long fucking way to meet you. Why is Patrick hanging on? Patrick, you can do so so much better. Antonio and Cortney clearly aren't going to make it and neither are Sean and the 20 yr old. What a fucked up bunch. So fucked up they belong on Bravo rather than TLC!

--Anonymous
replies 248Oct 15, 2017 5:14 PM +00:00

Nicole's parents should have locked her in a closet years ago. Her mother seems to genuinely understand her daughter is hopeless and cut her off financially, but her father still indulges her and is willing to sponsor Azan for 10 years?

Nicole must get her stupidity from his side.

--Anonymous
replies 249Oct 15, 2017 6:39 PM +00:00
So Myriam thinks Patrick is playing with her emotions and that's not right? Um, hon, you didn't tell him you have a bf until he flew a long fucking way to meet you.

So perfectly stated!

Sean and the 20 yr old. What a fucked up bunch. So fucked up they belong on Bravo rather than TLC!

I don't think Abbie is fucked up; she's just young. She just turned 20 years old. Leaving the country to marry a man more than twice her age is too much for someone who just stepped out her teens.

--Anonymous
replies 250Oct 15, 2017 9:05 PM +00:00

If you want to know how Trump got elected, just watch this show. Lots of low-educated Trumpsters.

--Anonymous
replies 251Oct 15, 2017 11:05 PM +00:00

R250 Yup, Abbe is young but she's also hooked on Chris and is using Sean to make Chris jealous. I don't think she gives a fuck about the Visa or moving to the US with Sean. I think it's all about making Chris want her.

--Anonymous
replies 252Oct 16, 2017 12:30 PM +00:00

Chris doesn’t seem the jealous type. He may look like old Gary Shandling but he’s probably more fun than Sean and that stick up his ass.

--Anonymous
replies 253Oct 16, 2017 7:40 PM +00:00
So Azan seems pretty gay now

Azan was always gay. I said this from the first time I saw him over three seasons ago. He doesn't want sex, or kissing, or even holding hands.

I think he's just looking for a beard.

Ouch for Darcey

Too bad. It's her fault for thinking that she's "in love" with a 24 year old from Amsterdam.

Plus, I absolutely can't stand the way she does that high screechy voice. It's so fucking ANNOYING. Like Teresa Giudice from the New Jersey housewives. Ugh!

Chris doesn’t seem the jealous type. He may look like old Gary Shandling but he’s probably more fun than Sean

Yeah, but he gave her fucking scabies!!! And now Sean probably got it too.

That's just gross.

--Anonymous
replies 254Oct 16, 2017 7:47 PM +00:00
Azan was always gay. I said this from the first time I saw him over three seasons ago. He doesn't want sex, or kissing, or even holding hands. I think he's just looking for a beard.

I don't think he's gay. He's right in Morocco you can't walk around holding hands. If he were gay, he would have used his customs not have sex with Nicole, but he didn't.

Speaking of Nicole, WTF?

Did she say she was going to leave her child alone with Azan to see if he can take care of a child? I'm not saying Azan is a pedophile, but this is how kids get molested by the mom's boyfriend. Stupid shyt like this!

--Anonymous
replies 255Oct 16, 2017 9:19 PM +00:00

I can't decide who's the bigger BLOCKHEAD, Nicole or Cortney.

I think Nicole wins.

--"he wanted you to take a few pounds off...."
replies 256Oct 17, 2017 7:26 AM +00:00

I don't get the Myriam and Patrick situation - how could she let him come and not tell him she has a bf - and did she also not tell the producers? As this goes on, it sounds more like she met someone who's not that into her and she's desperately clinging onto it while trying to keep both options open.

--Anonymous
replies 257Oct 17, 2017 7:35 AM +00:00

The Myrian/Patrick and the Cortney/Antonio have to be TLC set ups.

Nicole and Cortney are both from central Florida of course.

--Anonymous
replies 258Oct 17, 2017 1:02 PM +00:00
I can't decide who's the bigger BLOCKHEAD, Nicole or Cortney.

Nicole hands down!

She got knocked up and now wants to toss her innocent daughter to be in the care of potential boyfriend just to see how shyt turns out.

At least, Courtney doesn't have a kid in all of this.

--Anonymous
replies 259Oct 17, 2017 6:08 PM +00:00

There's too many versions of this show! I never know who's going to be on and I'm only interested in Azan/Nicole; the needy insecure 80 year old and her Amsterdam bf and the strange one with Karine.

After waiting, I'm all the sudden watching a show about women who are 7ft tall.

--Anonymous
replies 260Oct 17, 2017 6:23 PM +00:00
She got knocked up and now wants to toss her innocent daughter to be in the care of potential boyfriend

And she's making her daughter call him daddy!!!

Fucking freak.

--Anonymous
replies 261Oct 17, 2017 6:32 PM +00:00

R260 I completely agree. That's the problem with cable creative executives. They are notoriously UNCREATIVE. If they find a successful idea, they bastardize the hell out of it. That's why there are three different versions of 90 Fiancee. For example, House Hunters, House Hunters International, House Hunters Renovation, House Hunters on Islands, House Hunters for Hawaii, House Hunters for Ocean Front, House Hunters for Ocean Front Budget, House Hunters for Tiny Houses. TLC is really bad. Tall Women, Short Women in Atlanta, Short Women in LA. Fat Women. Don't get me started on that Duggar family who they took off the air only to rebrand them and give each of the daughters there own show as they get married.

--Anonymous
replies 262Oct 17, 2017 8:58 PM +00:00

Look, imo, TLC can do no wrong with the 90-Day series. It's like crack.

I even love the Little Women shows, but I don't give a flying fig about those Duggards. I'm surprised they can find stuff to broadcast that wouldn't put people to sleep.

--Anonymous
replies 263Oct 18, 2017 5:53 PM +00:00

TLC is really getting more and more trashtastic, between the all the midget shows and the multiple birth shows.

But 90 DAY FIANCEE is pure gold.

--Anonymous
replies 264Oct 18, 2017 6:09 PM +00:00

You can't go any lower than Honey Boo Boo and Mama June and that family of inbred honkeys. 90 Day fiancee and the midget women shows look like high art in comparison.

--Anonymous
replies 265Oct 19, 2017 8:55 AM +00:00

Jesse: This guy is so controlling. Sure, Darcy is an insecure freak - and everything is never enough. She will always want more. But, Jesse has ZERO intent to marry her. He wants to be a TV star. He is a narcissist, and she is super insecure- great pair. He did that "proposal" on purpose. Basically saying - "yeah, you really aren't good enough but this should keep us going a bit."

Antonio wants a piece of ass. That is IT. Now, he has no clue what he has gotten into, or how the hell to get out of it. Courtney will always be suspicious- no matter who she is with- but she has reason to be with him.

The french one-Miraim or whatever TF her name is.- Cmon---she definitely DOES NOT have a boyfriend. She was just not into him, and used that as a way to ensure that he does not touch her. She will hang,but no touchie. Maybe she was turned off by his mannerisms in person (they are annoying), or maybe his breath stinks. Whatever TF it is, she has NO BOYFRIEND.

---Danielle. With a LOT of help with the spelling.
replies 266Oct 19, 2017 9:27 AM +00:00

Don't you guys remember the first episode w Azan, way back whenever? The "roommate" he had who had to leave so that Nicole could move her fatass in for a few weeks? He was clearly Azan's bf. My theory is that Azan picked the most repulsive girl he could find(just like MOHAMIT did with Danyiel) so that any future revulsion would be explicable. They can always blame it on the the woman being too gross to fuck. Mohamit only fucked Danyiel once! Once! Because he knew if he didn't she'd have a case for annulment.

And really wasn't it the gayest thing ever when Azan told Nicole to "GO DO SOME WORKOUTS HONEY!"?? It's literally impossible to be any gayer than that.

--FRAUDED
replies 267Oct 19, 2017 9:41 AM +00:00

I'd like to rec the Reddit sub dedicated to this show. It's mostly frauen buts it's great. They are rossting the fuck out of the fake "24 year old" Dutch boy who seems to be an intentional mixture between Zoolander and Patrick Bateman.

133 points and 27 comments so far on reddit
reddit
--Anonymous
replies 268Oct 19, 2017 9:44 AM +00:00

Jesus fuck sorry for the bad grammar etc ^^

--Anonymous
replies 269Oct 19, 2017 9:46 AM +00:00

The most pathetic of the bunch is the guy who cashed in his 401K then wouldn't eat the pig. He has two sons. He's a 30something manager at McD's and he blew his 401k on a 20 year old he met online. You can't make this shit up.

--EAT THE FUCKING PIG~!!!!
replies 270Oct 19, 2017 10:48 AM +00:00

Larry is Florida Man personified. You know you're Florida Man when 1) You wear your oversized baseball cap cocked to the side TO HIDE YOUR BALD SPOT. 2) You go to your teenaged sons for dating advice. 3) Your 401K has just enough in it to take one sex tourism trip. 4)You book said trip.

--Anonymous
replies 271Oct 19, 2017 10:53 AM +00:00
EAT THE FUCKING PIG !!!!

This is seriously the line of the entire thread.

I'm going to use this at every opportunity possible.

Eat the fucking PIG!!! rofl

--Anonymous
replies 272Oct 19, 2017 1:54 PM +00:00
The french one-Miraim or whatever TF her name is.- Cmon---she definitely DOES NOT have a boyfriend. She was just not into him, and used that as a way to ensure that he does not touch her. She will hang,but no touchie. Maybe she was turned off by his mannerisms in person (they are annoying), or maybe his breath stinks. Whatever TF it is, she has NO BOYFRIEND.

So true and it make perfectly good sense.

--Anonymous
replies 273Oct 19, 2017 9:04 PM +00:00

LOVED Patrick's mother tonite. And she gave him some great advice: find a girl at home. I cam't understand why he would even want Myriam. Larry should keep his shirt on. Sean should just walk away from Abby. Nicole needs to grow up. The Christian girl has a bitchy side which I kinda like. When Elizabeth's daughter yawned while Andre was talking at the airport I just lost it.

--Anonymous
replies 274Oct 22, 2017 7:30 PM +00:00

Yeah, R274, Patrick's homecoming with his mom was sweet. I honestly want to fuck Sean so bad. Hot hot daddy. He doesn't need to travel too far to find a partner. That Larry just gets more pathetic by the episode. Such sad desperate eyes. Same with that sad sack in Thailand. New England Christian girl's dad is sexy and seems like a gentle sweet guy. And omg Nicole-- messy, messy, messy. Making that poor girl call Azan daddy is just cruel.

--Anonymous
replies 275Oct 23, 2017 2:19 AM +00:00

Paul proposing to Kareeny via app was just TOO RIDICULOUS, even for this show!

And I see problems ahead for Smiley Girl Evelyn.

--Pastor Tim
replies 276Oct 23, 2017 2:18 PM +00:00
LOVED Patrick's mother

Me too. She's a very pretty lady, and she saw right through that cockteasing french whore.

That girl needs a good kick in the twat!

New England Christian girl's dad is sexy

I couldn't believe that was her Dad. He was so hot!

If he became a dad at 19, and he's been with his gf for 21 years, then I guess that makes him 40. Perfect DILF age.

IMHO, daddy was much hotter than David from Spain.

Paul proposing to Kareeny via app was just TOO RIDICULOUS, even for this show

Paul has always been ridiculous. Can you imagine the craziness of being wrapped up in his life? He probably has DRAMA tattooed on his forehead.

The guy is a hot fucking mess.

Run, Karreeennneeey, run!

--Anonymous
replies 277Oct 23, 2017 2:30 PM +00:00

Azan is 100% correct.

Nicole is an awful mother, and pretty typical of why American kids are so misbehaved.

Azan wants simple yet strict discipline. Nicole wants to let her annoying fucking brat of a daughter to run around and scream and act like a wild animal. And when Azan calls Nicole out on her bad parenting, she acts like a typical Floridian pig and starts screaming.

FUCK. HER.

I can't wait until Azan calls her lazy again in the next episode.

--Anonymous
replies 278Oct 23, 2017 2:32 PM +00:00

This show really is made for Trump country. All these overweight hicks (Nicole, Danielle, Molly) lusting after foreigners and then proceeding to order them around and threatening them with deportation if they misbehave.

--Anonymous
replies 279Oct 23, 2017 3:22 PM +00:00

Sean is no dummy. I love how he said if it doesn't work out with Abby he'll find someone else. Go gurl!

--Anonymous
replies 280Oct 23, 2017 7:12 PM +00:00

Sean said he’s already invested $12,000 in their relationship, so he’s not exactly bright either.

--Anonymous
replies 281Oct 23, 2017 9:21 PM +00:00
Sean said he’s already invested $12,000 in their relationship, so he’s not exactly bright either.

That's not a lot for an international relationship. Heck, shipping alone is crazy expensive -- in the US. So color me not surprised by that figure.

--Anonymous
replies 282Oct 23, 2017 11:08 PM +00:00

DL posters can drag Trump into anyfuckingthing

--Anonymous
replies 283Oct 25, 2017 3:08 AM +00:00

Pics of Paul (the guy with the Brazilian girl) including his mug shots.

starcasm.net
--Anonymous
replies 284Oct 25, 2017 5:30 PM +00:00

Jenny is my favorite.

Patrick is my least favorite.

--Anonymous
replies 285Oct 25, 2017 5:34 PM +00:00

$2000 of the $1200 Sean spent was for panties!!!!!!!

--Anonymous
replies 286Oct 27, 2017 7:23 AM +00:00

He spent $1200 for panties for Abby to sell in her store, hopefully for a profit.

--Anonymous
replies 287Oct 27, 2017 6:06 PM +00:00

No, he said he’d spent $12,000 on the relationship so far, not just $1,200 on underwear for her to sell. Though I do wonder how much of it was on goods for her to resell.

That's not a lot for an international relationship.

Sure but I do think it’s a lot to spend before ever meeting someone. But it’s a new world and if he’s happy, then whatever.

I thought I was going to throw up when Paul started pulling out his hair for Karine and they showed that wad of hair his mom gave him from her comb. I really have a thing about loose hair. I’d not seen that episode so I thought the mom gave him a lock of hair (still weird), but that was really gross.

Things seem to be going well with Evelyn and Spain guy. Fighting over where they’ll live, tuxedos, Europe vs America, etc. I am shocked that an 18 year old is a pain in the ass.

Love the mess of Nicole and Azan. “You said you’d lose weight.” “No I said I’d *try*!” It reminds me of the Simpsons when Bart says “I can’t promise I’ll try, but I’ll try to try.”

--Anonymous
replies 288Oct 30, 2017 2:02 AM +00:00

That Evelyn is already proving to be such a mega bitch underneath the wispy songbird persona. This is gonna be good.

--Anonymous
replies 289Oct 30, 2017 2:08 AM +00:00

On Before the 90 Days:

I knew Antonio had no intention of living with or marrying Kortney. He could barely spit out the word "boyfriend." And he didn't even introduce her to his family. Girl, wake the fuck up! Then again, she's such a drama queen, I don't know how any guy could date her.

Darcey and Jesse left on good terms, but it looks like they're finished at the reunion. Lucky for her, because Jesse is a psycho control freak. He looks like he has real anger issues.

The Florida guy in the Philippines was kind of boring. As if that girl would say no to his proposal. You just know that she can't wait for that green card.

Surprisingly, Paul and Kareeney ended up the happiest. For some strange reason, she really truly loves that nutcase. It was really sweet, watching them say goodbye to each other.

As for the new season of 90 Days:

That guy marrying the girl in Thailand is such a loser! Wtf is he doing marrying her if he has no money to pay for it? If she had any sense at all, she would end their relationship now. He'll never be able to support her. And he sold his ticket home to buy a water buffalo! What a moron.

The Florida girl with the Molavian/Irish boyfriend is in for a world of hurt. He looks like a gangster, and he sounds like trouble.

Azan and Nicole still crack me up. He knows that he really gets her pissed off when he calls her lazy, but he keeps doing it. Truth is, she can easily snap him in half if she wanted to.

I think that the highlight of the show was when David from Spain told off Evelyn.

She was like, "oh my friend says you're only marrying me for a green card. Everyone wants the American dream." And he was like, "I'm already living the Spanish dream."

That dumb hick doesn't realize what Spain is like. As if it's a good thing to move to some nowheresville little hick town in New Hampshire, over Granada Spain? Is she fucking out of her mind???

If he moved to New Hampshire from Granada, then it has GOT to be love, because there is no reason in the world anyone would ever do that.

In the previews for next week, he zings them again when Evelyn's friend tries to attack their relationship again, and he replies, "are you in a relationship? I didn't think so." And she starts to cry! Bwahahaha.

David is the best! These Spanish guys are fucking hilarious.

--Anonymous
replies 290Oct 30, 2017 4:40 AM +00:00
$2000 of the $1200 Sean spent was for panties!!!!!!!

And despite his doubts about Abby's fidelity, he goes back to Haiti and takes her five more suitcases full of clothes to sell!!

When asked about Chris, she says that she still wants to remain in business with him.

I like Sean, but he has got to be the biggest fucking DUMB ASS in the history of the world.

She is PLAYING YOU, MORON!!!! Get a fucking clue!

--Anonymous
replies 291Oct 30, 2017 1:30 PM +00:00

DVR alert: Reunion show tonight! It appears Jesse and Darcey blow up!

--Anonymous
replies 292Oct 30, 2017 2:01 PM +00:00

Actually R292, it looks like JESSE blows up.

Darcey looks as cool as a cucumber.

If I was Darcey, I would tell Jesse to shove his "appreciation ring" up his tight ass.

--Anonymous
replies 293Oct 30, 2017 2:07 PM +00:00

Does anyone else notice a strong resemblance between Myrium and Patrick's mom? It's like a young/old version of the same woman.

--Anonymous
replies 294Oct 30, 2017 3:45 PM +00:00

Looks like David from Spain really gets cunty in the next episode when he gets nasty with Evelyn's friend. I think they deserve eachother. Darcy looks great. She needs to get away from Jesse if she hasn't already.

--Anonymous
replies 295Oct 30, 2017 6:15 PM +00:00

Evelyn can for sure bring the bitch, but David seems like a condescending jerk. I’m not saying I’d want to live in Claremont NH, but give me a break with the “I’m from Granada!” Shit. I’m sure he’s going to use the age and experience difference to talk down to her.

--Anonymous
replies 296Oct 30, 2017 6:45 PM +00:00

Darcy looks so much better with her new look. Much less harsh. Jesse is terrifying but it's great to see her stand up to him. I do not trust Abbe. Sean should settle down with a nice dude his own age.

--Anonymous
replies 297Oct 30, 2017 7:57 PM +00:00
David seems like a condescending jerk

Evelyn needs to be put in her place, and it was quite satisfying to see David do it. Even more impressive, because English isn't his first language, and he was still able to tell her off. And her stupid bitch friend.

Evelyn reminds me of a small town prom queen who thinks she's "it," and she can just boss everybody around and tell them what to do.

Not only that, but she's also EXTREMELY immature. But I guess that's what you get when you marry and 18 year old.

--Anonymous
replies 298Oct 30, 2017 8:00 PM +00:00
Sean should settle down with a nice dude his own age

I don't think that Sean even realizes that he's gay.

Funny, though, how most of us watching the show have picked up on it.

--Anonymous
replies 299Oct 30, 2017 8:01 PM +00:00

I sense sexual tension between Sean and Chris.

--Anonymous
replies 300Oct 30, 2017 8:03 PM +00:00

Darcy strikes me as someone who would be better off being taken care of by an older guy or at least someone her own age. She's not going to find security with a younger man. Especially when that younger man is a sociopath.

--Anonymous
replies 301Oct 30, 2017 8:04 PM +00:00

I wish someone would sort out Evelyn’s hair. It looks ok down but she puts it back in a way that makes it look like a mullet. I do love their bitchy „fun fact“ exchanges. I hope we get more of that.

It’s interesting how talk of Jesse and Darcy has changed from her being ugly to him being controlling. Even watching him tonight was stressful, I can’t imagine being around it.

--Anonymous
replies 302Oct 30, 2017 8:38 PM +00:00
If I was Darcey, I would tell Jesse to shove his "appreciation ring" up his tight ass.

Oh, yes! However, I think she's playing it cool to save her own ass, because he's unhinged for sure. Did anyone notice how quick Sean, the host, bolted from her seat once the segment ended? Usually, she lingers with the guests for a few moments.

--Anonymous
replies 303Oct 30, 2017 9:08 PM +00:00

Jesse was the misfit kid with acne (check out his scars) and rage issues (check out his folks shoving him into military school) who was skinny and asthmatic (check out his gay-porn-meets-Barbizon beefcake shots on his Instagram, howling for physical validation), and is still trying to figure out what the fuck he is and how to be human (check out his obsessive pursuit of #psychology). He likely sacrificed live animals to Satan as a friendless youth. Now he is acting out the part of a human being and we are seeing the facade unravel with each episode. If you performed a cross-section of Jesse, you would find no internal organs, just pus and fire.

--Anonymous
replies 304Oct 30, 2017 9:17 PM +00:00

Ive grown of Darcey. Totally delusional, but I can't blame a girl for trying to score a hot piece of young Dutch ass as a last hurrah. Of course it was never going to work out. But seeing his ass and long legs squeezed into the navy pants, I'm happy she got with that for as short of a time that she did. Jesse is a also a mess behind the beautiful facade and cheeses new age platitudes. You can tell he's desperately trying to work on himself but he is too controlling.

--Anonymous
replies 305Oct 31, 2017 1:41 AM +00:00
Did anyone notice how quick Sean, the host, bolted from her seat once the segment ended? Usually, she lingers with the guests for a few moments.

That ending was so bizarre.

No thank you, no goodnight, no anything. She literally ran away from the set. And then the production team told Jesse and Darcey to leave the set.

I think that the host Shaun was really frightened of Jesse. Hell, I was frightened, and I wasn't even there.

Jesse has some major RAGE built up in him. You can tell that after he unleashed the beast on Darcey, near the end of the segment he had this crazed look in his eyes, and he had to stop talking. He looked like he wanted to beat the crap out of her!

Is he typical of Dutch men? I always thought that they were more on the docile side, but Jesse is a full blown psychopath.

I'm scared to think of what happened when he got back to her place. She probably couldn't get rid of him, even if she tried.

--Anonymous
replies 306Oct 31, 2017 4:15 AM +00:00

So David from Spain claims he is a 27 year old virgin?

--Anonymous
replies 307Oct 31, 2017 4:24 AM +00:00

R304 marry me

--Anonymous
replies 308Oct 31, 2017 7:00 AM +00:00

Every time Abby answered a question she looked GUILTY AS FUCK. If and when Sean brings her back to Nowhere, Ohio to live in that house that looks like Norman Bates', with all that old furniture, it is going to be a disaster.

But the hands down winners are Paul and Kareeny!

--Anonymous
replies 309Oct 31, 2017 7:09 AM +00:00

During the Sean and Abby interview I kept waiting for Chris to walk by in the background , preferably in nothing but a towel for maximum Sean rage. And I agree about her coming off very guilty. She was very evasive.

--Anonymous
replies 310Oct 31, 2017 7:32 AM +00:00

It's all about Kareeeney!

Even the host Shaun Robinson called her that. Omg, you stupid idiot, Paul.

--Anonymous
replies 311Oct 31, 2017 2:18 PM +00:00

Anyone else get some serious Perry (from Big Little Lies) vibes from Jesse?

--Anonymous
replies 312Oct 31, 2017 5:55 PM +00:00

Maybe they deserve eachother after all

Fans of TLC's show '90 Day Fiancé' and 'Before the 90 Days' want to know if Darcey Silva and Jeese Meester are still together.
In Touch Weekly
--Anonymous
replies 313Oct 31, 2017 6:35 PM +00:00
Every time Abby answered a question she looked GUILTY AS FUCK.

I agree.

If and when Sean brings her back to Nowhere, Ohio to live in that house that looks like Norman Bates', with all that old furniture, it is going to be a disaster.

Sean is fixing up the house to flip. That's not his real home.

--Anonymous
replies 314Oct 31, 2017 9:26 PM +00:00
Jesse disabled comments on the post after fans accused him of faking their previous fight to build hype for the show.

Hilarious.

--Anonymous
replies 315Nov 1, 2017 3:47 AM +00:00

Jesse and Darcy are angling for a spinoff. They can call it 'Going Dutch.'

--Anonymous
replies 316Nov 1, 2017 5:45 AM +00:00

These shows are my private indulgence. They're all so fucked up. It's like watching a train wreck. Evelynn was given the "good girl" edit on the first couple of episodes but we got a preview into what is coming up for her and David. Apparently, they have argued about the tuxes before. Their "fun fact" exchange was really cutting - both ways. And we get a sneak into next week's show where David cuts Evelynn's friend by basically saying she looks like someone who's not getting fucked. Only he says it in a christian sort of way...Evelynn is going to turn out to be a raving bitch...think Bridezillas and David is going to turn out to NOT be a virgin. They fuck like rabbits in Spain. No way is that boy a virgin.

--Anonymous
replies 317Nov 1, 2017 6:43 AM +00:00

I can’t believe fat Narkiya got back with Nigerian conman Lowo and are now living together. Last I saw, their break up in Vietnam was ugly. But you have to hand it to this show, they have a better success rate than Married at First Sight. Most of the couples stay together in spite of the naysayers.

--Anonymous
replies 318Nov 1, 2017 8:07 AM +00:00
Narkiya

Is this a real name?

--Anonymous
replies 319Nov 1, 2017 1:44 PM +00:00

Abby always responds to questions about Chris with love. Questions about Sean are always a concession. "For the sake of love" eye roll. "I love Chris. He's my friend." Knowing giggle. How can he watch how Abby speaks of Chris to the producers and still propose? I hope Abby isn't thinking she's moving to a deluxe apartment in the sky by marrying Sean.

Does anyone know where Chris lives when he's not living in the DR?

--Anonymous
replies 320Nov 1, 2017 4:30 PM +00:00
I can’t believe fat Narkiya got back with Nigerian conman Lowo and are now living together.

They should be. They got married on the show.

--Anonymous
replies 321Nov 1, 2017 10:15 PM +00:00

R316 I hope they call it "Dutch Oven"

--Anonymous
replies 322Nov 5, 2017 7:55 AM +00:00

"Dutch Courage"?

--Anonymous
replies 323Nov 5, 2017 12:27 PM +00:00

The two hour special didn't advance the Evelyn and David story very much last night. I feel sorry for David. Europeans have no idea how fucked up American Evangelical families can be. She is a cunt that keeps telling him that "You're in America, now." I really like it that he doesn't seem to give a shit and reminds her that his life in Spain was just fine. I'm seeing lots of red flags in this relationship. Mommy and hot Dad don't want to give up their meal ticket (Eyelyn is the band) to David. Wouldn't surprise me if they had her do this as a big publicity stunt just to get PR for their fucked-up christian band. I might end up liking Molly and Luis. He seems like a good guy even though she is a bit bat shit crazy. Azan does not seem to want to go anywhere near Nicole's big pussy and to think that SHE cheated on him. Run, run away fast and tell your momma and your auntie that you tried to love a woman but couldn't. The two fucked up guys with their Asian wives are creepy. Aika is going to end up a hooker. And hopefully, Annie doesn't end up giving the whole neighborhood Thai massages to pay the rent. And finally, Andrei is a russian mobster.

--Anonymous
replies 324Nov 6, 2017 6:17 AM +00:00

The bait and switch aspect of these shows are great (and tragic). A bunch of foreigners marry hideous Americans solely for the hope they'll wind up in some great house in LA, NYC or Miami and instead wind up in some dumpy townhouse in rural Kentucky.

Except David ... I don't get what's going on with him.

--Anonymous
replies 325Nov 6, 2017 12:24 PM +00:00

r325 I think Samuel L. Jackson said it best in 'Jackie Brown", "I got this girl here thinks she's in Hollywood, but to her country ass, Compton IS Hollywood!"

--Anonymous
replies 326Nov 6, 2017 1:23 PM +00:00

I don't get David either. We really don't know what his occupation is. He doesn't seem all the in love in Evelyn and he doesn't seem to want to "live the American dream." Plus, he doesn't seem all that religious. At his introduction party, they introduced him to Pastor Tim. I thought he was staying at Pastor Tim's house. Wouldn't he have met him when he first came? Lots of unanswered questions with this couple.

--Anonymous
replies 327Nov 6, 2017 3:41 PM +00:00

Chris asking Annie for a Thai massage was fucking creepy. And David cunting Evelyn's friend was awful. But, she'll have the last laugh....won't she, David?

--Anonymous
replies 328Nov 6, 2017 4:13 PM +00:00
Plus, he doesn't seem all that religious.

Well, he profess to be, and he's obstaining from sex until marriage. FYI, he is also a virgin.

At his introduction party, they introduced him to Pastor Tim. I thought he was staying at Pastor Tim's house.

He's staying at the church house -- not at the pastor's home.

--Anonymous
replies 329Nov 6, 2017 8:29 PM +00:00
Chris asking Annie for a Thai massage was fucking creepy.

I know! I thought it was a joke and was expecting to him to crack a smile. If not that, I was expecting his wife to say WTF!

And David cunting Evelyn's friend was awful. But, she'll have the last laugh....won't she, David?

Yep. Totally uncalled for and he just wait. He'll wish he had listened to the friend.

--Anonymous
replies 330Nov 6, 2017 8:30 PM +00:00

I thought the friend deserved it.

--Anonymous
replies 331Nov 6, 2017 8:44 PM +00:00

R331 I know she probably should have kept her mouth shut and just wished them well but, hey, she's known Evelyn for a long time and she's worried about her. I think her concern came from a good place. But David really didn't need to shoot her down with that bitchy comment. Her reaction made me wonder if she was thinking 'ok asshole, I'll just sit back and wait for this shitshow to crumble'

--Anonymous
replies 332Nov 7, 2017 1:08 PM +00:00

Mikayla is clearly in love w Evelyn, and David clearly gets it. So, because none of that can be said...he opts to throw shade. And good for him. But I hope whatever he was escaping from in Spain is worth escaping from..into the arms of an evil god-botherer princess.

--Anonymous
replies 333Nov 8, 2017 5:09 AM +00:00
And David cunting Evelyn's friend was awful

Mikayla the cunt deserved it.

She fired the first shot.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the motherfucking kitchen.

--Anonymous
replies 334Nov 8, 2017 1:09 PM +00:00

Being the "advice giving friend" on this series (like Danielle's big blond friend) is a good gig. You pick up a check and don't have to participate in one of these doomed and embarrassing scenarios. And best of all, you can issue warnings and offer sensible opinions that show how ridiculous the behavior you are witnessing is.

I would like to slap Evelyn in the mouth with a DEAD FISH.

--Anonymous
replies 335Nov 8, 2017 2:56 PM +00:00

Evelyn reminds me of Rebecca Ann Leeman from "Drop Dead Gorgeous."

Popular girl from a small town who thinks she's the absolute shit.

From "Drop Dead Gorgeous," Denise Richards sings love song to Jesus crucifix doll for Talent Competition of her beauty pageant. Hilarious! Stellar cameos- in...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 336Nov 8, 2017 3:03 PM +00:00

The guy with Aika also has a whisperer friend. In fact, they all do if you think about it. Some are just more subtle than others.

--Anonymous
replies 337Nov 8, 2017 5:46 PM +00:00

What's a "whisperer friend?"

Do you mean gay? Because the Arizona guy's friend seems totally gay to me. In fact, he seems as if he wants to hook up with his friend.

--Anonymous
replies 338Nov 8, 2017 6:30 PM +00:00

I’m curious about people’s wedding experiences with out of town guests. Did David’s wanting to find places to stay for his family and friends seem weird? I thought it was pretty normal especially considering people are traveling from Europe and may not be able to afford the expense. I know it’s an added pressure but she acted like it was weird and people wouldn’t want strangers in their homes (how Christian !). The weddings I’ve gone to have often made effort for special guests and people volunteered to host. I just found it obnoxious that she wouldn’t even consider trying.

--Anonymous
replies 339Nov 8, 2017 9:22 PM +00:00

It is weird to host strangers in your home. Keep in mind that Eveyln's friends are teenagers being that she's only 18. I don't see the teens' parents allowing that, and I don't see Eveyln's family having the means to do it either, being that they had to go to their pastor for a place for David to stay.

--Anonymous
replies 340Nov 8, 2017 10:47 PM +00:00

Couldn't Evelyn's church family provide accommodations for David's family and friends? I imagine it is a tight knit little cult. They are providing David with a place to stay. Churches in my hometown (who are not cults) will often provide accommodations for bicycle tours or marchers going through town. Sometimes, they put them up in people's homes and sometimes they provide a large place to sleep, shower in the church basement. Evelyn seems to have planned the wedding without much input from David. From the promos, next week it appears that he refuses to wear a tux and she goes even more batshit crazy and tell's him "You're in America, now" -- again. That should be starting to get old.

--Anonymous
replies 341Nov 9, 2017 5:47 AM +00:00

Evelyn is definitely The new reason to tune in besides the Nicole and Azan saga. She’s such a burgeoning little bitch, and it’s gold. I can’t see why David wouldn’t high-tail it back to his cosmopolitan Spanish life. He can find plenty of 18 year old, absorbed girls there and maintain his good quality of urban European life. I legitimately enjoy Molly and Luis as people, but he really needs to stop pushing those daughters to see him as his dad— losing battle and makes him look bad. Love the redneck brother but can’t stand that macho deplorable Dad.

--Anonymous
replies 342Nov 9, 2017 7:18 AM +00:00

I don’t know. I went to a WASPy wedding right out of college and family friends put a bunch of us up. We brought them thank you gifts and it was fine. But even if it is weird she could at least try. And even if everyone says no, she’d be able to tell him she made the effort. The bigger problem is that she doesn’t seem to care. But given his response to her friend, they’re probably wellsuited to each other.

--Anonymous
replies 343Nov 9, 2017 9:38 AM +00:00

I loved how David said basically, "I'll hang out in NH for about a year but then we need to live our own adventure someplace else. I'm not a rural life person and I'm REALLY not a snow person." Each time he said the length of time he thought he would have to live with snow, Evelyn's expression just continued to sink. She's like, "Oh, you've only been in NH for 24 hours. You'll LOVE New Hampshire!"

--Anonymous
replies 344Nov 10, 2017 8:25 AM +00:00

Why are Evil-lyn and David together? Zero chemistry. They don't see eye-to-eye on anything and, frankly, they don't even seem to like eachother. It's only going to get worse after they wed.

--Not Michaela
replies 345Nov 10, 2017 12:43 PM +00:00
Why are Evil-lyn and David together? Zero chemistry. They don't see eye-to-eye on anything and, frankly, they don't even seem to like eachother. It's only going to get worse after they wed.

Two Christoholics in a beard/merkin setup.

--Anonymous
replies 346Nov 10, 2017 12:52 PM +00:00

David has a muffin top. Not pretty.

--Anonymous
replies 347Nov 10, 2017 12:56 PM +00:00
I loved how David said basically, "I'll hang out in NH for about a year but then we need to live our own adventure someplace else.

And how will he be able to pay for this adventure, he won't be able to work?

--Anonymous
replies 348Nov 10, 2017 10:07 PM +00:00

R348 If they're married, he can apply for a Green Card and work legally.

--Anonymous
replies 349Nov 10, 2017 11:03 PM +00:00

I wonder what type of job did David have in Spain?

--Anonymous
replies 350Nov 10, 2017 11:23 PM +00:00
Why are Evil-lyn and David together? Zero chemistry. They don't see eye-to-eye on anything and, frankly, they don't even seem to like eachother

David said they didn't argue at all, until they met each other in person, lol. And Evil-lynn said that if they did have a disagreement, she would simply hang up the phone. Problem solved.

They are SO wrong for each other. They both need to run, and run fast!

--Anonymous
replies 351Nov 11, 2017 3:20 AM +00:00

I want to see David make more people cry.

He's cute. I'd blow his virgin dick.

--Anonymous
replies 352Nov 12, 2017 1:44 PM +00:00

Please let creepy Thai massage Chris make a return tonite and please please please more of his tell it like it is wife. She is the highlight of the show.

--Anonymous
replies 353Nov 12, 2017 1:56 PM +00:00

I missed last week's episode, so I missed the "Thai massage" part of this show. I finally watched it.

O.M.G. That was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever seen.

You're going to be living with me, so therefore I would like you to cook me some good Thai food, and then give me a nice Thai massage, because I hear you're good at it.

WHO SAYS THIS???? And with his wife sitting there listening.

I was blown away. Just blown away.

--Anonymous
replies 354Nov 12, 2017 2:19 PM +00:00

I was surprised the wife just sat there and acted unphased when she was so outspoken and sensible in earlier episodes.

--Anonymous
replies 355Nov 12, 2017 2:22 PM +00:00

R355 My reaction exactly. I kept waiting for her to reach over and smack him on the side of the head.

--Anonymous
replies 356Nov 12, 2017 3:17 PM +00:00

R355 Since she is expecting a baby. I would have thought they would be looking for help with childcare. Also, he kept saying I, not we. Cook for me and give me massage.

--Anonymous
replies 357Nov 12, 2017 3:19 PM +00:00

WTF is wrong with Molly's fiance? Seriously, when the mother said her daughter's sexuality is off limits, he needs to respect it. I don't know why he's so fixed on talking about it, when he sees the expression on the daughter and her friend's face.

--Anonymous
replies 358Nov 12, 2017 10:45 PM +00:00

Azen and the fat girl Crack me up. She is so what is wrong with America. I've been to Morocco and it isn't common to see young people there heavy like she is. With a kid on a leash. When they are at non tourist places she must stick out like a sore thumb, and not because she is blond. He could get a much better looking and acting American if he wants a green card so I am starting to agree with some of you that he must be gay.

--Anonymous
replies 359Nov 13, 2017 10:26 AM +00:00

Omg Azan really knows how to rip on Nicole.

"This is the first time I see you not hungry. That's funny."

He is constantly mocking her laziness and her weight.

Between calling her fat and lazy (and a bad mother), there's no way they're going to last.

--Anonymous
replies 360Nov 13, 2017 1:08 PM +00:00

I got into the show because of Azan and the girl from USA. I happened to see it on somebody's TV and wondered what is the relationship between those two. At first I thought she was his fag hag, I was really surprised that they are engaged ( I didn't know the show was called 90 Day Fiance as I was watching it). I'm kind of hooked now because their relationship is such a train wreck but I feel bad for the little girl having to be dragged around so mamma can try to get some cock.

--Anonymous
replies 361Nov 13, 2017 1:28 PM +00:00

This season features some of the creepiest creeps I've ever seen on a reality show. Something tells me Evil-lyn and David are going to call it off. The whole wedding cake thing was just so fucking tacky. Sorry, babe, but if you're in love then you're going to compromise and not stick to your 19 year old 'dream wedding.'

--Anonymous
replies 362Nov 13, 2017 1:42 PM +00:00
I feel bad for the little girl having to be dragged around so mamma can try to get some cock.

Sorry May, but mamma's never gonna get Azan's cock.

--Azan's boyfriend
replies 363Nov 13, 2017 1:45 PM +00:00

I thought the sheep thing was a gag, and I'm still not sure it wasn't - Azan and his aunt seemed v snarky about it as opposed to all the drama on the other show about the guy who didn't eat the family's pork - in any case, this is now three major blowups around native food (pork, sheep head, chicken feet) on these shows

--Anonymous
replies 364Nov 14, 2017 1:57 AM +00:00

Is Azan gay? That be my guess. He shows no interest in Nicole (okay yes she is repulsive but there seems to be more going on here) and he seems fairly well off by Moroccan standards, not desperate like all these Filipino women. Maybe he sees Nicole as a way to get to a place that isn't totally homophobic. Why else would he go along with this charade with Nicole (unless TLC is paying him)?

He was speaking French with his aunt, right? That'd suggest he's middle to upper middle class.

--Anonymous
replies 365Nov 14, 2017 6:38 PM +00:00
I thought the sheep thing was a gag, and I'm still not sure it wasn't - Azan and his aunt seemed v snarky about it

Haha, you mean like Pedro and his mother with the chicken feet?

--Anonymous
replies 366Nov 14, 2017 7:11 PM +00:00

Molly is a former reality star (double divas?) and was arrested before.

What a fame whore!

Not all the of obstacles on 90 Day Fiance come from bureaucratic red or tape judgmental parents or lack of financing. A lot of issues arise when people haven...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 367Nov 14, 2017 7:12 PM +00:00

I knew I recognized Molly before!

Meet Molly of Double Divas! Her business... is getting up in your business. Get a peek into the world of intimate apparel at Atlanta's renowned boutique Livi...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 368Nov 14, 2017 7:12 PM +00:00

r365 meet r363 and pretty much everyone with eyes.

--Azan's boyfriend
replies 369Nov 14, 2017 7:29 PM +00:00

I like Molly's daughter, Olivia. Must take after her dad. Did David's daughter really ask Annie if SHE DOES NAILS??????????????????? How racist! I like Aika. Josh is one of those pathetic losers who thinks he struck gold with a 'trophy wife.' She seems embarrassed by him. I don't think this one will end well.

--Anonymous
replies 370Nov 15, 2017 4:14 PM +00:00
and he seems fairly well off by Moroccan standards

He isn’t that well off if Nicole has to send him money regularly.

I was impressed that Aika was realistic about the modeling thing and her age. I was a little worried the agency was going to say she had great potential and just needed to pay for a bunch of classes.

Evelyn’s hair looks like shit.

--Anonymous
replies 371Nov 15, 2017 7:19 PM +00:00
he seems fairly well off by Moroccan standards, not desperate like all these Filipino women.

He's not well off at all. Speaking French doesn't make him middle class, either, since French is one of the top language spoken there. I've been to Morocco, and the places they shoot are all over the country. One moment, they are in Casablanca, then Marrakesh, but they depict those places as if they are far from modern.

Both cities are very fancy and modern places. However, you would never know it, because they show the historical places, like the Medina, the old market. His aunt seems to live in the old section of the country, which means he's not well enough to live in more developed areas.

Maybe he sees Nicole as a way to get to a place that isn't totally homophobic. Why else would he go along with this charade with Nicole (unless TLC is paying him)?

He was speaking French with his aunt, right? That'd suggest he's middle to upper middle class.

--Anonymous
replies 372Nov 15, 2017 10:54 PM +00:00

Let me try again with my post.

he seems fairly well off by Moroccan standards, not desperate like all these Filipino women. . . He was speaking French with his aunt, right? That'd suggest he's middle to upper middle class.

He's not well off at all. Speaking French doesn't make him middle class, either, since French is one of the top language spoken there. I've been to Morocco, and the places they shoot are all over the country. One moment, they are in Casablanca, then Marrakesh, but they depict those places as if they are far from modern.

Both cities are very fancy and modern places, and most of the country looks better than most US cities. However, you would never know it, because they show the historical places, like the Medina, the old market. His aunt seems to live in the old section of the country, which means he's not well enough to live in more developed areas.

--Anonymous
replies 373Nov 15, 2017 11:19 PM +00:00

That 'modeling agency' seemed cheesy. But, yeah, refreshing to find a woman who doesn't automatically assume she'll make a great model just because she's pretty. I really like her and she could do so much better than him.

--Anonymous
replies 374Nov 16, 2017 7:38 AM +00:00

Meanwhile, that poor drunken sap in Thailand, who doesn't have a pot to pee in, is dancing down the street wearing that ridiculous costume and buying water buffaloes with his airfare home!

--Anonymous
replies 375Nov 16, 2017 2:46 PM +00:00

Eyes on the prize R375. His antics will make it all the sweeter when angry lady friend back home goes off. She’s back next week and I can’t wait.

--Anonymous
replies 376Nov 16, 2017 3:26 PM +00:00

His is truly a pitiful case.

--Anonymous
replies 377Nov 16, 2017 4:00 PM +00:00

No home, no car, no American bank account, no job, and flat broke. What a prize catch. AND - set to live with his pervy friend and his wife for 90 days - "sharing the kitchen" until he "gets on his feet." How the fuck is THAT supposed to happen in 90 short days?

--fat and bald too
replies 378Nov 16, 2017 4:24 PM +00:00

And don't forget they're going to live in Kentucky!

--Anonymous
replies 379Nov 16, 2017 4:57 PM +00:00

R378) He's got his hope on cashing in on the reality show money, which isn't much but something in Kentucky.

Find out how much the stars of TLC's '90 Day Fiancé' get paid in their salary from the show.
In Touch Weekly
--Anonymous
replies 380Nov 17, 2017 10:38 PM +00:00

So last night we learned that Azan goes out late at night and won't tell Nicole where he's going ... hmmmm ... it's a mystery

--Anonymous
replies 381Nov 20, 2017 3:35 AM +00:00
No home, no car, no American bank account, no job, and flat broke. What a prize catch. AND - set to live with his pervy friend and his wife for 90 days - "sharing the kitchen" until he "gets on his feet."

No need to worry.

There's always an asian ready and waiting to marry a fat and weird white guy. Because he's white. That's all they care about. Why do you think these creeps and closet cases always look for asian women?

So last night we learned that Azan goes out late at night and won't tell Nicole where he's going

We finally got to meet Azan's boyfriend. And he's HOT!

--Anonymous
replies 382Nov 20, 2017 4:27 AM +00:00

R382 I went from thinking he was the boyfriend - Azan moved to sit closer to him and their body language was very relaxed towards one another - to thinking he was just a friend. His "god willing" comment threw me and the fact that he kept giving Azan advice on how to be a better boyfriend. Nicole was doing really well in the gym and it was one of the first times when he's been supportive of her. I wish she would have embraced it more.

Josh and Aika are boring. She seemed like a $$$ hungry bitch last night - although she made her demands pretty straight forward - get me a $12K ring and make me a baby. But wait, he was a problem with his sperm count or something. Maybe he's trans and she doesn't know it.

David and Evelyn don't seem to agree on much. He has wunderlust and she wants to stay home and make music and babies for the church. I see a counseling session with Reverend Tim in the future. Seems that David does finally stand up to her creepy family.

David and Anna - Just creepy all around. Chris and his wife live in LA - although their tract home looked like it was in Simi or Valencia. And I think Nikki's little queeny brother is going to be some bad news.

Not liking the Molly and Luis so much any more. He's starting to look a little greasy around the edges. I don't get these people wanting their partners to immediately be daddies for their children of another father.

--Anonymous
replies 383Nov 20, 2017 5:27 AM +00:00

I'm liking Aika. I wish she would get rid of the eyelashes but she's pretty direct about why she was there and what "promises" she expected Josh to fulfill. I wouldn't want to wear the ring of his ex-wife either. I wouldn't matter that it was a family ring. I also think that Josh, despite his inability to procreate, he's not going to want a pregnant wife. He doesn't want to be married to a mother. He wants a model. I really hope Aika gets out fast.

Molly should be reported to CPS. She is basically bringing over a man to babysit her kid and give her sex on the regular. I like her brother, though. He'll be there to help her pick up the pieces. Luis should go back home.

David and Evelyn. Yikes. She wants 150 y/o house with old kitchen and he wants stainless. Evelyn wants him to stop whining and join her family and he wants her to grow up and create a family with him. Oh boy.

I think azan's friend making the God willing comment is consistent with the faith. Isn't Natalie a barista or something? How does she get two months off of her job? How does she have $800 to send to jobless Azan and still take care of herself and her daughter? Natalie talks a good game but she needs counseling.

All of these couples sort of remind me of a poor man's version of The Bachelor/Bachlorette. It's real easy to be in love with someone over the internet or long distance. Now that you're in real life, how's that workin' for ya?

--Anonymous
replies 384Nov 20, 2017 7:27 AM +00:00

I like Aika, too. She impressed me when she turned down a chance to be a 'model.' For whatever reason she seems genuinely interested in whatshisname even though she could do better.

I hate to say it but Evelyn has a really nice singing voice. She's a cunt but a cunt who can sing.

--Anonymous
replies 385Nov 20, 2017 11:39 AM +00:00
Josh and Aika are boring. She seemed like a $$$ hungry bitch

She is a typical money whore coming to the united states to marry "rich american" for money.

Ha! The fucking joke is on that stupid whore. Josh looks broke as shit, and he has roommates, for fucks sake! She truly was obsessing over that ring, and it made me choke when she said, "I'm not materialistic." You just told this broke ass guy that you want a $13,000 ring, knowing that he has no money! Wtf, you stupid whore??

And for those of you praising the fact that she "chose" not to become a model? The bitch is 36 years old (although I'm guessing she's older). There's no fucking way anyone would hire her as a model. She's OLD. It wasn't her choice. It's a reality.

David and Evelyn. Yikes. She wants 150 y/o house with old kitchen and he wants stainless. Evelyn wants him to stop whining and join her family and he wants her to grow up and create a family with him. Oh boy.

David looks absolutely miserable. Evelyn is completely clueless. She's 18 years old and she thinks she knows everything. But I love how she passive aggressively says, "we'll go where god wants us to go... but I hope it's in Claremont." Stupid bitch. She has this weird small town mentality, which must be completely bizarre to someone like David, who is from a very cosmopolitan European city, and loves to travel.

They are so completely wrong for each other. She doesn't care, but obviously it bothers him. He needs to run away - fast.

I think azan's friend making the God willing comment is consistent with the faith

Exactly. Just think of all the closet cases here in the US who blather on about religion, and yet they're fucking guys behind their wives' back.

That comment meant absolutely nothing. It's something that is a regular saying in Arab countries.

--Anonymous
replies 386Nov 20, 2017 1:30 PM +00:00
David looks absolutely miserable. Evelyn is completely clueless. She's 18 years old and she thinks she knows everything. But I love how she passive aggressively says, "we'll go where god wants us to go... but I hope it's in Claremont." Stupid bitch. She has this weird small town mentality, which must be completely bizarre to someone like David, who is from a very cosmopolitan European city, and loves to travel.

I don't think Evelyn is stupid or has a weird small town mentality. She's 18! There are some people who like their hometown. Eveyln left Claremont to see David, so she has seen some parts of the world, but she is happy with what she knows.

There is nothing wrong with that.

I find it odd that David, at 27, is shocked by this. I guess he thought he could tell her what to do due to the age difference, but she has stood her ground. Plus, he doesn't look happy but yet he stays.

It's all about Evelyn, and she's winning.

Of course, it's dumb to get married, but they both can take a scoop of that dumbness.

--Anonymous
replies 387Nov 20, 2017 8:58 PM +00:00

Nicole is a dumb, lazy, ignorant cow who can't take care of her daughter, and Azan is probably gay, but I don't think her sending him money is a big deal.

The show only pays the US citizen, and they probably pay her $1-$2K/episode.

Azan deserves some compensation for dealing with her ugly, fat ass.

--Anonymous
replies 388Nov 21, 2017 7:32 AM +00:00

"There's no such thing as a European dream." Eveyln - because why would anyone want to live anyplace but the good ole' US of A, in New Hampshire, with six months of winter? Yeah, that's 18 but it's also American arrogance.

--Anonymous
replies 389Nov 21, 2017 8:34 AM +00:00
"There's no such thing as a European dream." Eveyln - because why would anyone want to live anyplace but the good ole' US of A

Exactly! And it's not only Evil-lynn. All of the cast of characters in the US seem to think that these foreigners are only in it for the green card. But I love how the non-Americans SCOFF at this.

They all pretty much laugh and say, I don't even want to go to America. I want to live here, but so and so wants me to move.

Azan from Morocco, David from Spain, and even Andrei from Moldova. None of them want to move! They all want their significant others to go back to their country.

When someone like Elizabeth tells her family that she's marrying a guy from Moldova, her family says "he's only coming here for the green card." And then when she says, "we'd be perfectly happy moving to Moldova, it's a beautiful country," her father says, "why would you go there?? i'll never see my grandkids!"

Make up your fucking minds, dickheads! You don't want them to come to this country, and you don't want your kids to move to their country???? It's just ALL ABOUT YOU, isn't it?

Selfish cunts.

--Anonymous
replies 390Nov 21, 2017 12:32 PM +00:00

notice how the asians always move to this country without hesitation.

all they're looking for is a white guy and money. that's all that matters to them.

--Anonymous
replies 391Nov 21, 2017 12:32 PM +00:00
Azan from Morocco, David from Spain, and even Andrei from Moldova. None of them want to move! They all want their significant others to go back to their country.

Azan and David wouldn't want to move, because their countries are developed. Andrei, despite what he says, wants to leave Moldova. In fact, he already left there to work in Ireland, so he's contradicting himself. Azan was on an international dating site, so I don't know what he expected when he communicated with an American. Still, I think he came to his senses and realized that he'll miss his culture and food, because Nicole won't cook and her hometown won't remind him of home.

--Anonymous
replies 392Nov 21, 2017 9:55 PM +00:00
Still, I think he came to his senses and realized that he'll miss his culture and food, because Nicole won't cook and her hometown won't remind him of home.

When he was talking to his boyfriend, he mentioned that he was worried of being his culture being disrespected when he moves to America.

He's not far off.

When you think of Donald Dump and his Deplorable followers, plus all the threats of deportation, you can see why he would be apprehensive in moving to the US.

--Anonymous
replies 393Nov 22, 2017 1:28 PM +00:00

If Azan is so worried about eating healthy food in the US he could *gasp* learn to cook. All the time he spends whining that he’s worried Nicole won’t do it for him is precious time he could get off his lazy ass and do it himself. She is annoying, but he’s really not a catch either.

--Anonymous
replies 394Nov 22, 2017 2:31 PM +00:00
All the time he spends whining that he’s worried Nicole won’t do it for him is precious time he could get off his lazy ass and do it himself

Rofl. If I had to put Azan up next to Nicole, um.... Azan isn't exactly the one that I would call a "lazy ass."

Miss "I'm sleeping until 2:30 in the afternoon, while my daughter sits in bed next to me playing video games." Pfft.

--Anonymous
replies 395Nov 22, 2017 2:39 PM +00:00

Nicole: "Mind you, his family still doesn’t speak English." YOU still don’t speak Arabic or French in HIS country!

--Anonymous
replies 396Nov 22, 2017 3:54 PM +00:00

Sorry, but Evelyn acts like a little brat. Dream weddings are for immature little girls who need to grow up and face reality. Am I the only one who thought her singing voice sucked on the preview?

--Anonymous
replies 397Nov 22, 2017 6:03 PM +00:00

Evelyn is not a little brat! Don't you understand she's been planning her dream wedding for her ENTIRE life?!?

--18 Years!
replies 398Nov 23, 2017 3:02 PM +00:00

Andrei needs to do gay porn. That fucker has hot body. The ugly chick he's with must be dickmatized

--Anonymous
replies 399Nov 23, 2017 3:22 PM +00:00

Looks like the loser from Kentucky and his thai massage wife get into it in the next episode!

Queenie Miss Thang starts a fight, and looks like all hell breaks loose!

--Anonymous
replies 400Nov 23, 2017 3:27 PM +00:00

Loved Andrei in his little grey short shorts. This show needs more beefcake and less chubby chicks.

--Anonymous
replies 401Nov 23, 2017 4:33 PM +00:00
Nicole: "Mind you, his family still doesn’t speak English." YOU still don’t speak Arabic or French in HIS country!

I don't think she said that. She mentioned that Anzan left her home alone in a place where she can't speak the language, when she thought they were spending the two months together.

--Anonymous
replies 402Nov 24, 2017 7:16 AM +00:00
This show needs more beefcake and less chubby chicks.

Funny how this show has a lot of beefcake/chubbychick pairings.

I guess that's the only way they'll ever get a date, is through a green card to the US.

--Anonymous
replies 403Nov 24, 2017 12:53 PM +00:00

Yes, R402, that is the context in which Nicole uttered those exact words. If she had left out the word "still", I wouldn't have jumped on it so quickly. She should have added a translator app like Karinne and Paul used to communicate.

--Anonymous
replies 404Nov 24, 2017 3:34 PM +00:00

Azan is not beefcake or any kind of catch.

--Anonymous
replies 405Nov 24, 2017 3:46 PM +00:00

Azan is not a catch for a fat American girl who is being used, but he is a hot piece of ass. I get why all thosE European queens sought morracan trade back at the turn of the last century.

--Anonymous
replies 406Nov 25, 2017 12:58 AM +00:00

Old post by the “Christian”, Evelyn’s father

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet.
Imgur
--Anonymous
replies 407Nov 25, 2017 2:40 PM +00:00

Wow, who would have guessed that he's a fundie nutjob, R407??!!

No wonder Evil-Lynn's so fucked up in the head. David had better run. He has no idea who he's dealing with.

I never knew that these people existed in New Hampshire. I thought they were more level headed in that state.

--Anonymous
replies 408Nov 25, 2017 2:46 PM +00:00

Evelyn's dad is really handsome.

Too bad he's insane.

yt3.ggpht.com
--Anonymous
replies 409Nov 25, 2017 3:02 PM +00:00

Poor David.

He's going to be so beat down in 10 or 20 years.

cdn3-www.realitytea.com
--Anonymous
replies 410Nov 25, 2017 3:15 PM +00:00
She should have added a translator app like Karinne and Paul used to communicate.

That wouldn't have worked, because I don't imagine that she would want to hand over her phone to a stranger to communicate back and forth.

I can see if she asked a question to a store clerk, but the back and forth conversation w/an app I don't see it happening.

--Anonymous
replies 411Nov 25, 2017 9:06 PM +00:00

Can't wait to see raging bull Nicole grab Azan by the neck tonight, and slam him up against the wall.

She did that to him last year, too.

Bitch may be out of shape, but she's as strong as an elephant! Bwahahaha.

--Anonymous
replies 412Nov 26, 2017 11:38 AM +00:00

I want to see the drama that the Bitchy Queen is going to throw at Anna and David. I have to say that I wouldn't mind watching Andrei throw Azan a hard fuck - Eveyln's David could watch. Maybe mix and match the couples would make for better TV.

--Anonymous
replies 413Nov 26, 2017 12:18 PM +00:00

I actually believe that Azan likes Nicole.

Apart from the weight issue, he gets along pretty well with her.

imagesvc.timeincapp.com
--Anonymous
replies 414Nov 26, 2017 1:06 PM +00:00

Then he's an asshole r414, because she certainly is an immature asshole so birds of a feather and all that.

--Anonymous
replies 415Nov 26, 2017 1:08 PM +00:00

Andrei definitely has a nice body, but his face looks like he suffers from FAS.

peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com
--Anonymous
replies 416Nov 26, 2017 1:10 PM +00:00

I had to google Moldova because I had no idea where the fuck it was.

So he's basically Romanian? Moldova is right next to Transylvania, and north of Bucharest, Romania.

Hmmm... does that make Andrei a gypsy?

upload.wikimedia.org
--Anonymous
replies 417Nov 26, 2017 1:15 PM +00:00

Nope. Roma in that region tend to be very dark skinned or at the very least, dark eyed.

--Anonymous
replies 418Nov 26, 2017 2:01 PM +00:00

Moldovans are Romanians but when that part of Romania was sliced off and given to the USSR, the Soviets told Moldovans they are a separate people. Because of the Soviet past, many Russians, including presumably Andrei, moved to Moldova.

And Romanians are not Roma.

--Anonymous
replies 419Nov 26, 2017 2:12 PM +00:00

Annie! You in danger girl!!!!!!! I really feel sorry for her but, seriously, what did she think was going to happen when she moved to the US with David? David is a pig and the shit he said to Nicky's brother was really offensive. Although saying David was ugly with a penguin ass was a good comeback. So how does David make up with Annie? He takes her to a sex shop. Classy.

--Anonymous
replies 420Nov 26, 2017 3:58 PM +00:00

Let me tell you something.

American, European, Australian and Canadian men go to Thailand for one reason and one reason only - SEX.

I'm guessing that David and his "best friend" brought Annie to their house for very specific reasons.

But hey, she agreed to it, so.... too bad.

--Anonymous
replies 421Nov 26, 2017 4:01 PM +00:00

Hmmm.....why wouldn't David the virgin want to talk about sex? I remember he once said he thinks/fantasizes about their wedding night. Why would he be shy talking about it???

--Anonymous
replies 422Nov 26, 2017 5:08 PM +00:00

Um, because he's a virgin, R422.

They have NEVER had sex, hence the shyness.

Not every body is a big old WHORE like on Datalounge.

--Anonymous
replies 423Nov 26, 2017 5:13 PM +00:00

Cosmogurl David is definitely not a virgin.

--Anonymous
replies 424Nov 26, 2017 5:16 PM +00:00

Why do these morons obsess over their "bachelor" and "bachelorette" parties? We had to go through the whole ordeal with Loren and Alexei, who was opposed to strippers. Now this 41 year old piglet and her girlfriends whooping it up at a drag show (home by 10 pm - she has kids!) And Luis finally seeing some decent looking ass at that empty strip club - "Magic City" (I'll say!) It's three WEEKS till the "wedding!"

But the most depressing of all were those three harpy sisters trying to convince Elizabeth to go to Vegas or Miami to "get loose" and "go crazy" - what do they get out of these events except a big bar tab and a massive hangover? So totally contrived.

I would have liked it if Aika started shooting up the place at the gun range: "I want that two carat ring, fucker!" BOOM! BOOM!

--Anonymous
replies 425Nov 26, 2017 5:43 PM +00:00

Strange that David wants to try all the apples of the world but is still a virgin. Seems that philosophy doesn't apply to v-j-j-s. Was glad he stood up to the family but you can see where Evelyn gets her attitude. Mom was a bit of a bitch. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Read some horrible things that hot daddy had to say about homosexuals. Not a nice family. David needs to run - fast and far.

David and Annie - Its just going to end in heartache. Annie is so screwed. I hope the production has guaranteed her airfare back home.

Luis and The Molly - Is going to be some more heartache. The Molly seems to be looking for a nanny for Kesley and Luis ain't having none of that. He seems to be having some great bro time with the brother. Stripper party seemed a highly edited in the promo. Was a little disappointed - although it looked like Luis and the bro were going back in for some private table dances.

Josh and Akita - There is some serious bro-mance going on with Joe. I think he and Josh did the butt-sex at some point and he won't let Josh go. This isn't going to end well either. Akita needs a baby and Josh had a snip. It's difficult and expensive to try to reverse. Her clock is ticking and her eggs are getting older by the minute.

Andrei and Elizabeth - Her sisters are control freaks. They want her to choose them over her husband. They're doing everything they can to get Elizabeth in trouble. They would have no trouble getting some stripper dude to wag his dong in front of Elizabeth and will record it all so show Andrei who will go nuts.

Nicole and Azan - What the fuck was going on? It's like we walked in during the middle of a major Nicole's melt down. No wonder Azan was scared shitless. She looked like she was going to snap him in two a couple of times. My bet is the someone on the crew has been whispering in her ear that Azan likes to sample the peen and that's where he goes when she wants to "talk."

My bet is David and Evelyn will marry as will Elizabeth and Andrei. Josh and Akita may marry but won't be happy. Luis will leave The Molly in tears and The Nicole will fly back to the US without Azan.

--Anonymous
replies 426Nov 26, 2017 9:36 PM +00:00

The first four couples married. I don’t know about Nicole, but don’t think so.

--Anonymous
replies 427Nov 26, 2017 10:32 PM +00:00

I love when Nicole goes into full on "raging bull" mode. She just tosses him around like a fucking rag doll! Bwahahaha.

Azan looks like an abused husband already.

--Anonymous
replies 428Nov 27, 2017 3:30 AM +00:00

It's funny that Azan thinks of Nicole as a racist Deplorable. She's actually one of the good ones.

Wait until he gets to Florida. He'll actually start to appreciate her.

--Anonymous
replies 429Nov 27, 2017 8:42 AM +00:00

R429 I barely caught that off-handed comment she made about Trump in her tirade. Watching this show, I often think to myself, "These are all Trump supporters." Production must make them take off the MAGA hats. You know Molly's dad and brother would fit right in at one of Trump's speeches as would Josh and Joe, the whole crew from New Hampshire and Elizabeth's lillie white family. I sort of like Nicole. I hope she gets her shit together and gets healthy for herself and her little girl.

--Anonymous
replies 430Nov 27, 2017 11:22 AM +00:00

I don't blame Akita for wanting her own ring (though maybe not quite the expensive one she's targeted). Josh gave her a ring he had already given to someone else? WTF. She should have thrown it back in his face and hit the road then. Perhaps David doesn't want to talk about sex ON CAMERA? Anyway, I think they're both going to be disappointed. Molly is a reality show whore and probably hooked up with Luis just to get on the show. Luis seems like a very sweet guy but I have no idea what he wants with her. I'm starting to feel sorry for Nicole but she needs to focus on her kid. Let's start a GoFundMe campaign for Annie's airfare home.

--Anonymous
replies 431Nov 27, 2017 12:46 PM +00:00

According to Antoine (the sassy African American Queen), Annie was a hooker in Thailand. So I don’t think she’s particularly eager to go back.

--Anonymous
replies 432Nov 27, 2017 1:04 PM +00:00

Rofl R432... you can always count on those messy queens to spill the tea!

--Anonymous
replies 433Nov 27, 2017 1:06 PM +00:00

Somebody needs to tell Queen Antonio that this show is not about him. He saw that camera and immediately decided to make a scene.

--Anonymous
replies 434Nov 27, 2017 6:23 PM +00:00

who's queen antonio?

--Anonymous
replies 435Nov 27, 2017 6:25 PM +00:00

The brother David's friend Nikki (this show is complicated). He called out David for his drinking.

--Anonymous
replies 436Nov 27, 2017 6:27 PM +00:00

David drinks? I must have missed it. He doesn't even come across like a drinker.

--Anonymous
replies 437Nov 27, 2017 6:34 PM +00:00

R437 There are two Davids. David 1 is a 50s man with no job, no house and no money. He is staying with his friend Chris who is married to Nikki who has a queeny brother Antonio. David 1 was drunk and accused Antonio of wanting to fuck Chris (his brother-in-law). David 2 is dating Evil-lyn and is from Spain.

--Anonymous
replies 438Nov 27, 2017 7:04 PM +00:00

Her name is AIKA, not Akita, for fuck's sakes! She is not a Japanese dog from the mountainous regions.

"Aika, Akita, who gives a fuck? They're all Oriental bitches." -DL

--Anonymous
replies 439Nov 27, 2017 7:17 PM +00:00

Oh, that David. Yes yes yes. He's a fucking mess.

Rofl... this is like a "who's on first?" comedy routine.

Omg, the minute I saw Antoine, I knew he would be trouble. That queen has AT-TI-TUDE. Why is he even involved in any of this? It's between his sister and her husband, and David and Annie. Gurl, bye!

But yeah, David's a pretty messy drunk. Don't even get me started on that whole scene.

--Anonymous
replies 440Nov 27, 2017 7:19 PM +00:00

I hate everyone this show. The needy, whiny, close-minded Americans and the dumb foreigners willing to go along with this charade and letting it be filmed.

--Anonymous
replies 441Nov 27, 2017 7:21 PM +00:00

I have the hots for David from Spain.

I want to steal him away from Evelyn, and have hot sweaty gay sex with him, to get rid of all those inhibitions.

Once he gets a good blowjob from a guy, he'll never go back to that shrew.

cdn2-www.realitytea.com
--Anonymous
replies 442Nov 27, 2017 7:24 PM +00:00

These two characters always make me laugh.

Don't ask me why.

i.ytimg.com
--Anonymous
replies 443Nov 27, 2017 7:25 PM +00:00

I love how Evelyn's bitchy mom said that David came across as an "elitist."

Really, bitch? Typical Deplorable projection.

--Anonymous
replies 444Nov 27, 2017 7:26 PM +00:00

Is it just me, or does Annie look like a trannie?

timeincsecure-a.akamaihd.net
--Anonymous
replies 445Nov 27, 2017 7:29 PM +00:00

Andrei looks like his hometown is Chernobyl.

--Anonymous
replies 446Nov 27, 2017 7:42 PM +00:00

I thought the exact same thing when Evelyn's mom (and Evelyn) both used the word "elitist" in reference to David. Deplorable buzz word. Her brother, I'll give him a pass because he's a kid, but he thinks Virginia is no different than Claremont? How do you compare an entire state with over 8 million people to a town of 13,000? I attended a university with three times the population of Claremont.

A lot of these conversations I'm shocked they haven't addressed early on in their relationship. Spanish David probably did tell Evenly his plans to have adventures with her and Evelyn probably dismissed it like so many other things, "I don't have to think about that right now."

Aika didn't know Josh had a vasectomy? Really?

Molly didn't have long conversations with this YOUNG man and what she expects from him in terms of her daughters and how she wants him to be an active player in their lives? At least Nicole is doing a trial run with Azan. Right idea and wrong execution.

How is Elizabeth this strong, independent, go-getter who works part time for her dad and buys her bed? Does Elizabeth know how much money Andrei has right now? She says, "our wedding is going to be really expensive." Uh, maybe not if you ain't got no jobs and no money.

I wonder if Old David had gastric bypass and that's why the alcohol is taking such a toll on him. I feel for Annie. I don't think he'll be able to not drink until their wedding. I also think she should have just said no drinking. Period. Once they so I do, he'll be back on the bottle.

--Anonymous
replies 447Nov 27, 2017 7:49 PM +00:00

Would Nicole be good looking if she dropped 75 pounds? Or am I crazy?

--Anonymous
replies 448Nov 27, 2017 8:07 PM +00:00

I cringed when Andrei said his plan was to become a truck driver. Aside from that being a rough job, there have been more and more stories coming out about drivers being massively exploited with low pay and long hours without overtime. Many are forced into debt via mandatory lease to own contracts.

--Anonymous
replies 449Nov 27, 2017 8:37 PM +00:00

R439 I was bitch slapped by the 90 Day Fiance Troll.

--Anonymous
replies 450Nov 27, 2017 9:18 PM +00:00

Does Nicole look like she’s dropped some pounds in R443? I think she would be pretty, R448. She has lovely smooth skin and pretty hair, high cheekbones too, which right now are extra chubby and almost ibauxure her eyes. Her mom isn’t as heavy and is an attractive woman for her age. She’s a sweet person who’s extremely ignorant and in over her head though. Watching her buy fresh vegetables at the market and struggling to find the right words in her confessionals can be painful.

--Anonymous
replies 451Nov 27, 2017 11:24 PM +00:00

Andrei will keep Elizabeth on a leash at home while he’s out fucking lot lizards and truck stop twinks.

--Anonymous
replies 452Nov 27, 2017 11:26 PM +00:00

Nicole is not unattractive and at least dresses appropriately for her size. But, if she lost weight she would be much more attractive and much healthier. If she cheated on her bf then she clearly doesn't have trouble finding men. It is funny how she's so sexual and he's so reserved (i.e. gay).

--Anonymous
replies 453Nov 28, 2017 5:57 AM +00:00

R447, I read that Old David did have a gastric bypass, although I can't find the article now. That's why he can barely walk and wears those hideous over-sized pajamas all the time. He has 100lbs of loose skin beneath them.

Even if Annie was a gold-digging hooker, she's still too good for him.

--His shady, perverted friend Chris could easily be a character on L&O SVU, too.
replies 454Nov 28, 2017 3:46 PM +00:00

R454) Yuck, if that is true.

--Anonymous
replies 455Nov 29, 2017 10:43 PM +00:00

Is Anfisa a hooker?

--Anonymous
replies 456Nov 30, 2017 8:56 PM +00:00

How come Molly is fat and she looks good but Nicole doesn't?

--Anonymous
replies 457Nov 30, 2017 9:03 PM +00:00

R457 Molly actually isn't all that fat. She just has really BIG tits. Stripper sized tits.

--Anonymous
replies 458Nov 30, 2017 9:11 PM +00:00

I think Nicole looks better than Molly. Molly looks like a tired old madam while Nicole maintains a peaches'n cream complexion.

--Anonymous
replies 459Dec 1, 2017 3:27 AM +00:00

Molly looks way better than the younger Nicole by miles.

the-hollywood-gossip-res.cloudinary.com
--Anonymous
replies 460Dec 1, 2017 11:58 PM +00:00

R456, Anfisa was a webcam girl in Russia and rumour is she has been working as a stripper in LA.

--Anonymous
replies 461Dec 3, 2017 6:12 PM +00:00

This week, it looked like the calm before the storm - setting up for a lot of drama next week. Old David and Annie were thrown out of Chris' house in LA because his wife found out Chris signed to be Annie's K1 visa co-sponsor which basically makes him financially responsible for Annie for 10 years. Wife says, "Get out of my house" and off to Kentucky they go where Chris just happens to have a place for them to live (an old fire house). Annie (who lived with her parents in a house with a dirt floor in Thailand) is not happy with the less than posh accommodations and is not liking Kentucky. It appears David has a major falling out with his daughter next week.

Luis continues to be a bad dad to Molly's spoiled kids. Looks like they have a major falling out next week.

Akita wants a baby and Josh is "fixed." That old dog don't hunt no more. She isn't happy. He doesn't have the $15k to get a reversal and after 20 years, I think the spout is pretty much sealed for good. Maybe Josh's gay friend Joe will knock her up in a threeway...

Nicole and Azan seem to have made up. Nicole has changed her story a bit and is admitting in her testimonials that she did indeed cheat on Azan. More power to the chubby girl for finally getting some when Azan is saving his peen for his friend in the cafe. Looks like he is coming back to America with her and will have to find a new cafe "friend."

Elizabeth and Andrei are having a shootgun wedding so Andrei can get back to work. Her dream wedding will have to wait until he either joins Trump's Russian mafia or wins the lottery. Andrei has a tight body that very nice to look at. Elizabeth's sisters continue to be cunts and looks like they really make things difficult for Elizabeth next week at the bachelorette party. Don't understand why Elizabeth keeps saying she won't choose between her family and Andrei - seems only her family is asking her to choose.

Evelyn and her lesbian best friend shop for lingerie. The best friend "helps" Evelyn in the changing room. Mama Evelyn wants to have a creepy talk about sex with Evelyn - sounds like she gets off on telling Evelyn how "Big Daddy" takes care of her needs. For some strange reason, David completely freaks out when Evelyn brings up "intimacy." Seems like a lot was cut in editing. He goes off the deep end without very little to cause it. Maybe freaky Evelyn explained how her mom wants to watch or something...

--Anonymous
replies 462Dec 3, 2017 9:30 PM +00:00

Rofl R462. Best recap ever!

--Anonymous
replies 463Dec 3, 2017 9:36 PM +00:00

Excellent r462!

I thought it was really weird that Evelyn’s friend was in the changing room with her. Would make sense if she is a lesbian.

I didn’t find David’s refusal to discuss sex unusual. Besides how much can a couple of virgins discuss?

--Anonymous
replies 464Dec 4, 2017 12:15 AM +00:00

Reading a Reddit sub thread by David’s daughter.

--Anonymous
replies 465Dec 4, 2017 12:56 AM +00:00

I wonder if Spanish David's uptightness about sex is because he has phimosis?

--Anonymous
replies 466Dec 4, 2017 3:20 AM +00:00

Anyone wondering about Azan's sexuality needed to check out his purple pantsuit with tight t-shirt and cute boots last night

--Anonymous
replies 467Dec 4, 2017 7:11 AM +00:00
I thought it was really weird that Evelyn’s friend was in the changing room with her. Would make sense if she is a lesbian.

Not weird. I think her friend went inside the room, because she felt a certain kind of way waiting alone with the cameras.

I didn’t find David’s refusal to discuss sex unusual. Besides how much can a couple of virgins discuss?

It wasn't a refusal. He went into panic mode. It was weird.

--Anonymous
replies 468Dec 4, 2017 9:06 PM +00:00

The dude with Aika is really delusional he deserves what's coming to him. I know she's fat but Nicole could dress better and maybe wear some makeup.

--Anonymous
replies 469Dec 4, 2017 10:31 PM +00:00

Nicole could look better if she had a makeover. She would be a good fit for that show from Not to Hot.

--Anonymous
replies 470Dec 4, 2017 10:34 PM +00:00

Nicole's eyebrows are terrible.

--Anonymous
replies 471Dec 4, 2017 11:15 PM +00:00

There are scenes where Nicole is doing the confessional by herself and her face looks slimmer and she has on very subtle makeup and you can tell she's kinda pretty under all her neediness.

For the life of me, I could not figure out why Nikki just sat there when her husband, Chris, asked Annie for massages by the pool. Nikki is clearly running the show in that marriage, so why now be OK with your husband asking for massage? Then, I found this:

The latest episode of 90 Day Fiance aired last night and all fans of the show can talk about are Chris Thieneman and his wife Nikki Cooper! The reason? Well David Toborowsky revealed that he and his fiance Annie
Reality Blurb
--Anonymous
replies 472Dec 5, 2017 3:18 AM +00:00

This show is GOLD! I thought nothing could ever top Mohamed and cockeyed Danielle, but David and Annie are giving them a run for the money. I love when the couples are doing their commentary and the camera stays on them for several seconds while they stare blankly into the camera. They all do it.

--Anonymous
replies 473Dec 5, 2017 7:58 AM +00:00

I believe David and Chris share women and that was there intent with the prostitute. Explains why Chris Co sponsored and keeps giving them money. Annie was such a bitch about the firehouse and how everyone else here is rich. My first apartment I had a bed, a card table, and a plastic lawn chair. That girl wants it all and wants it now. I don't like either one of them and I don't like Aika. The ring is a family heirloom, which is how he got it back from the first wife. It is what he can afford now, not some $14,000 ring. What is irritating is how all these foreigners think everyone here is rich. She just wants to have babies, she picked the wrong guy to use to get to the states. She looked a lot prettier on her photoshopped facebook and Instagram pics. In reality she has $5 hooker face. I wonder how many men have flown out to see her in person and changed their mind.

--Anonymous
replies 474Dec 5, 2017 11:07 AM +00:00

Josh has a domestic violence arrest and two kids he doesn't see because he doesn't want kids and obviously why he had the vasectomy. After combing through that reality site, the gold is tarnished on the show for me (thank gawd!) I was making myself crazy with these relationship decisions people were making.

--Anonymous
replies 475Dec 5, 2017 12:08 PM +00:00

Josh is missing some teeth too

--Anonymous
replies 476Dec 5, 2017 2:49 PM +00:00

I feel bad for Annie. She seems sweet and who can blame her for wanting to leave a third world country. I hope she can get her Green card and get a good job so she can leave that sad loser.

--Anonymous
replies 477Dec 5, 2017 4:33 PM +00:00
I hope she can get her Green card and get a good job so she can leave that sad loser.

Not on my watch!

--DJT
replies 478Dec 5, 2017 4:37 PM +00:00

Annie has a talent for nails. Shouldn't be difficult for her to find a job.

--Anonymous
replies 479Dec 5, 2017 5:23 PM +00:00

God damn how old is Evilyn's hot daddy?? He looks maybe 32 tops yet her mom closely resembles a bog witch.

--Anonymous
replies 480Dec 5, 2017 6:18 PM +00:00

Dialing back go Before the 90 Days, Josh and Karine have split, but it appears they are both in the US and production will be filming.

Find out if '90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days' stars Paul Staehle and Karine Martins are still together.
In Touch Weekly
--Anonymous
replies 481Dec 5, 2017 8:20 PM +00:00

More on it.

'90 Day Fiancé' star Paul Staehle created a GoFundMe for Karine Martins so she can see her family for Chrismas. Now, he's defending his decision.
In Touch Weekly
--Anonymous
replies 482Dec 5, 2017 8:20 PM +00:00

When Josh and Karine split did he make her give him his lock of hair back?

--Anonymous
replies 483Dec 6, 2017 7:01 AM +00:00

A little background on David, Annie, Chris and Nikki. Apparently, old David in right-wing republican with all the hate garbage that goes along with it. (I've been saying all along that these are the people who elected Trump). Both he and Chris had a couple of runs in Kentucky politics. Chris is an ex-football player (also with a couple of domestic violence allegations). He is a real estate developer who owns a company called Thai Fantasy (think Fantasy Island) and David and Annie work for him.

The new season of 90 Day Fiance kicked off last week with one of the couples featured on the premiere episode being 48-year-old David Toborowsky from Louisville, Kentucky and his 24-year-old fiancé…
starcasm.net
--Anonymous
replies 484Dec 6, 2017 7:23 AM +00:00

David looked better fat.

--Anonymous
replies 485Dec 6, 2017 1:09 PM +00:00

He looks like a cancer stricken lesbian now.

--Anonymous
replies 486Dec 6, 2017 8:16 PM +00:00

I thought David seemed racist with all the "my brother" shit he started saying to Antonio when he was drunk.

--Anonymous
replies 487Dec 6, 2017 9:05 PM +00:00

R474 David and Chris may share women but I bet that they're not sharing Nikki. I don't think David could get his Thai ladystick anywhere near her.

--Anonymous
replies 488Dec 8, 2017 12:36 PM +00:00

Old David was running to be on the school board. That's a bit like asking Roy Moore chaperone the junior high dance. This show certainly has a bit of the pedo running through it with Molly/Luis and Old David/Annie.

--Anonymous
replies 489Dec 8, 2017 12:39 PM +00:00

TLC airs repeats of these episodes "extended" with a couple of scenes added. I never watch them. I heard that one episode had a scene of Josh telling Aika that he would like her to be more "toned." Strange thing to say to a woman who he supposedly thinks is the hottest cheerleader on the squad. Is this true?

--Anonymous
replies 490Dec 8, 2017 11:28 PM +00:00

I'm amazed at the delusion of these foreigners.

Annie the trannie seems quite entitled for someone from a dirty village full of flies and water buffaloes. The way she looked around that fire house, acting if she was some kind of queen, was quite pathetic.

Bitch, you're going to marry a 50 year old guy from Kentucky with no home, no car, no job, no prospects, and a drinking problem. And you're COMPLAINING?? That fire house had everything they need - a bed, a kitchen, and a shower. And they're also borrowing Chris' car.

She needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Then there's Akita the stupid whore, who knew that Josh had a vasectomy and was kind of broke, and yet she's there hounding him for kids and a 13,000 dollar engagement ring. Is she fucking mental?

I love how she was badgering him to get the vasectomy reversed. Josh has no money, so the only commodity to someone from the P.I. is that he's white. At the very least, he can give her kids that are half-white, which is all she's really looking for.

It's hilarious seeing Joe interact with them. He's clearly in love with Josh, and would actually be a better partner. He actually cares for Josh the person, unlike Akita, who only wants to take Josh for his sperm, and whatever money he can give her.

The best part of the episode was watching David's epic meltdown on the sex talk. What the fuck is wrong with that guy? I've never seen anything like that. It's so bizarre.

I'm fascinated by Evilyn's family. They all have such beautiful skin. And they're all so docile and soft spoken.

As much as I can't stand the fact that they're fundies, I felt bad when David was trashing their town, and even the stupid apples they picked from the tree. Fuck, can't he just appreciate the nice sunny day out in the field, eating beautiful apples from the tree, without trashing Claremont and saying how much better everything is in Europe?

If that's the case, then he just needs to go back to Spain and break up with Evelyn. They're very wrong for each other.

Speaking of which, I am astounded that Elizabeth doesn't see what a controlling monster Andrei is. She will regret marrying him, just as her sister said. That guy is a ticking time bomb of domestic violence.

--Anonymous
replies 491Dec 9, 2017 4:01 AM +00:00

R491, Elizabeth is going to get the beatdown of her life when she marries Andrei...what a stupid woman!!

--Anonymous
replies 492Dec 9, 2017 4:09 AM +00:00

I'm pretty sure that Andrei is only looking for the green card.

The fact that he over stayed his tourist visa on a previous trip, is definitely a red flag.

And Elizabeth's father definitely has valid concerns. He wants his daughter to have a comfortable life and not have to struggle, which will be virtually impossible with Andrei. He's a ballroom dancing bouncer. Those are his talents. Despite all of his "big talk," I'm guessing that his only other viable career path would be working as a hitman for the Russian mafia.

I think that Elizabeth knows that she's making a huge mistake, but she just doesn't want to admit it.

--Anonymous
replies 493Dec 9, 2017 4:17 AM +00:00

Is Molly's brother gay?

He seems to have more chemistry with Luis than she does. lol

--Anonymous
replies 494Dec 9, 2017 4:57 AM +00:00

Agree that all the similarly named shows are confusing. I just set my DVR for 90DF: More to Love -- I guess that's the extended version.

I think the guys who were fighting over the Haitian are actually a couple who were vacationing in DR. TLC did a casting call there and their payment was an extra week I'm a hotel and first class tickets home. That's what I think.

--Anonymous
replies 495Dec 9, 2017 6:30 AM +00:00

Molly's brother (Jesse?) and Luis DO have more chemistry! Lol. Molly is looking for a live-in nanny with sex on the regular. They really shouldn't be together.

I know when you pull back the curtain and the truth of all these relationships are revealed, it's not as interesting, but one of the questions I keep asking myself is, how long did these couples know each other before doing the K1 visa? Elizabeth mentioned 7 months before Andrei had his interview. I also read, (SPOILER-ISH) that they've been together for two years. In two years, he couldn't come over on a tourist visa for two weeks to see her and meet her family??? I also think Andrei's brutish voice and persona is what Libby loves (to her detriment).

I like how the foreigners have a candor when they speak that Americans lack. Remember Jesse's stepdad in Amsterdam? Or, Annie, while still in Thailand, telling David, "You're 48 years old and you have nothing!" Or, "he's not handsome, but it's OK." As for Spanish David dogging Evilyn's little town, I'm sure it's editing, but, she keeps trying to get him to love her town so she won't have to leave and he misses his life. If she stopped trying to force Claremont on him, he might ease up. Each time with a great big lipstick smile, she says "see, isn't this wonderful???" He comes back with a response she doesn't like. The smile quickly turns to a disappointed expression. She sighs, takes her fingers to her temples and swipes them towards her ears. Each and every time she does that, I see her brain working overtime thinking, "what's my next strategy?" She thinks at 27 he should be over his adventures. (What!) On the other hand, she's correct that he is on an adventure in NH with her and getting married. I know they'll get married but man, I can't imagine it working for even a full year. He's this guy with double-Bachelors or something, right? What kind of job can he get in Claremont???

Guys like Josh, Old David, the McDonald's guy, few American women would find them interesting AND have the ability to boost their ego. Josh is all about make him look good to the outside world. Be a model. Get toned. When he told her that everything would change if they have a baby, that's manspeak for, "I won't be attracted to you anymore."

I can't wait for this season to be over. I'm hooked and I need to be done with these people.

--Anonymous
replies 496Dec 9, 2017 7:54 AM +00:00
(Evelyn) thinks at 27 he should be over his adventures. (What!) On the other hand, she's correct that he is on an adventure in NH with her and getting married. I know they'll get married but man, I can't imagine it working for even a full year.

I think that David could make it work if they settle down, both get good jobs, and then travel while based in Claremont.

Rather than traveling constantly, and having no home, they could put down roots in the small town, and still travel like once or twice a year. It doesn't really have to be either/or.

Josh is all about make him look good to the outside world

R496, what do you think of Josh and his "best friend" Joe's relationship?

I think that there's a lot more there than meets the eye. They might have even fooled around a few times, with Josh being mostly straight. However, I honestly think that Joe is in love with Josh, and jealous of his fiancee.

Also, just based on his mannerisms (and trying not to generalize), Joe kinda comes across at gay. Never mind the cowboy getup that he showed up dressed in at the gun range. The girlfriend even looked at him like, "really?" It almost looked like a costume, which is weird for a straight guy at a gun range.

The only other guy on television who dressed up in straight drag at a gun range, was Todd Chrisley. And we all know about him!

www.trashtalktv.com
--Anonymous
replies 497Dec 9, 2017 10:26 AM +00:00

Annie saying you would get arrested for having a vibrator in Thailand made me laugh uproariously. I guess you don't need sex toys in a place where you can buy three year olds to fuck you.

--Anonymous
replies 498Dec 9, 2017 10:29 AM +00:00

I don't know, r497. I think Spanish David wants to be in a warmer, more cosmopolitan area. He doesn't share her small town values. The lack of diversity. Mexican food isn't Spanish food. Switzerland is better than NH hills. Plus, her family is only 5-6 minutes away, a bonus in E's eyes and something that holds 18 year old Evelyn back. What did he say about her cooking and using some donkey analogy? She doesn't cook because she doesn't have to.

Joe, Josh's protector....SO IN LOVE! "I had to pick up the pieces!" Joe's probably counting the days before everything blows up so he can come back and save him. That's his job and he doesn't want to lose it.

--r496
replies 499Dec 9, 2017 2:22 PM +00:00
Joe's probably counting the days before everything blows up so he can come back and save him. That's his job and he doesn't want to lose it.

Plus, he gets Josh's cute ass and muscled arms all to himself!

--Anonymous
replies 500Dec 9, 2017 2:37 PM +00:00

Evelyn's brother should pursue a career in modeling. Those lips!

--Tyra
replies 501Dec 9, 2017 3:19 PM +00:00

Evelyn's brother looks like a giant moose.

--David, hating on Claremont
replies 502Dec 9, 2017 3:44 PM +00:00
I keep asking myself is, how long did these couples know each other before doing the K1 visa? Elizabeth mentioned 7 months before Andrei had his interview. I also read, (SPOILER-ISH) that they've been together for two years. In two years, he couldn't come over on a tourist visa for two weeks to see her and meet her family??? No, he couldn't, because the first time he came to the US, he overstayed his visa. That's why he never saw Liz's family. Plus, they mentioned on the show that they knew each other for a couple of years. On TLC's page, they say they met on a social app before Liz went to Europe. She has gone to Europe a couple of times now, so it makes sense that they were dating for 2 years.

So far, TLC has been straight forward with how long these couples have been dating. The only one that is kind of the unknown is David and Annie. Nikki has said on the show that David was trying to propose to other women, but he finally sealed the deal w/Annie. David has been in Thailand for 4 years, but they didn't specify how long was the courtship w/David and Annie.

I also think Andrei's brutish voice and persona is what Libby loves (to her detriment).

--Anonymous
replies 503Dec 9, 2017 9:47 PM +00:00

R491) So much truth in that post!

--Anonymous
replies 504Dec 9, 2017 9:48 PM +00:00

I don't know what I hate most about Elizabeth: her cunt attitude, the way she pronounces Andrei and says it every 5 seconds, or her stupid fucking crooked, lopsided mouth.

--Anonymous
replies 505Dec 10, 2017 10:55 AM +00:00

Well the first hour alone was chock full of drama. I felt sorry for old David's kids. The son looked shell shocked. The daughter is clearly damaged. Run, Annie! You in danger, girl!

--Anonymous
replies 506Dec 10, 2017 4:05 PM +00:00

Interesting how Azan wants to visit the US because he's grown attached to Mae and when Mae and Nicole were walking away to board their plane Azan told Mae he would see her soon. Didn't say shit to Nicole. Like most gay men, Azan wants to be a dad.

--Anonymous
replies 507Dec 10, 2017 4:45 PM +00:00

David’s daughter looks like David in drag. This is like some weird horror movie.

--Anonymous
replies 508Dec 10, 2017 5:03 PM +00:00

R508 You beat me to it. She waddles just like dad. Is the skinny redheaded son his?

--Anonymous
replies 509Dec 10, 2017 5:06 PM +00:00

I’m afraid I only caught the creepy last 5 minutes, so I’ll have to check out the redhead on the replay. Nothing would surprise me about his situation at this point.

I caught up on older episodes this weekend. Elizabeth needs to dial down the lipstick. She looked much more normal while she and Andrei were out running.

--Anonymous
replies 510Dec 10, 2017 5:49 PM +00:00

Here my take

Spanish David and Evilyn. Evilyn is sorry she brought up sex. David is sorry he freaked out thinking about Evilyn and her nasty VeeJayJay. All is good except that Evilyn threatened to have Mama Bear have a sex talk with David. That's enough to make delicate David's dick shrivel up and fall off. Oh, and Evilyn found an apartment for them only eight houses down. Now, maybe Big Daddy can show little David how Evilyn really likes it and Mama Bear can watch.

Nicole and Azan. I kept getting interrupted every time they were on but it seems they made up and Azan will be joining Nicole soon in the US. Azan loves Mae and seems to like Nicole enough right now. He wore a nice zip up sweater with his purple pants this episode. If dude dresses like that in Florida, he might get beat up.

Molly and Luis. Their segment was a hoot. Both Luis and Molly seemed to go off the deep end. Molly has had enough of how he treats her spoiled kids and doesn't want a third spoiled kid on her hands. She confronted Luis who went bat-shit crazy about religion. Apparently he thinks Molly is into witchcraft because she has owls and candles all over and doesn't have a lifesize statue of Jesus on the cross over her bed. He didn't seem to have religion when we was motorboating the hookers at the strip club. He seemed to enjoy making Molly crazy. I don't like him and his smirks too much. Molly took him to take his "little" ring and go. His ring is small BUT was she really talking about his peen? In a tease, we hear Molly say to a producer "Luis really doesn't have to leave in 90 days." Are they already married?

Josh and Akita. I know it's really Aika but I like my name for her better. They visit a fertility doctor and find both their naughty bits are crusty and may not be able to have a baby without some help from a petri dish. Maybe Josh can be reversed but Akita's clock is ticking and her eggs have cob webs. They argue about who's plumbing is worse and Akita threatens to find another man. Josh makes her threaten two or three times before he walks out but then comes back in after thinking about how bad he would miss her. I personally think he needs to run into Joe's waiting arms and get his hole worked over so he can forget about how badly he messed up his "manhood."

Old David and Annie, the Trannie. Tonight we find out that David likes hookers. Surprise!!! Nice little nugget his nasty daughter dropped on former hooker Annie. We also learn he has a kind of hot red-headed son who doesn't speak much. Nasty daughter apparently got knocked up at 16 and has popped out two more babies since then. It's not looking good for David. He just doesn't have much to offer Annie. Maybe she should tuck and run.

Next week is two night season finale where all the pieces come together or not.

--Anonymous
replies 511Dec 10, 2017 8:30 PM +00:00

Oh, and I almost forgot about ANDREI and Elizabeth. Andrei was hot is his grey gym shorts. He's got a rockin body for a Russian mobster. He got pissed because Elizabeth went out with her sisters. Bachelorette party looked pretty tame. It was pretty much everything they have been projected the last two episodes. He's controlling. Yeah, we get it. He's a Russian. Well, Moldovan but close enough. There are problems ahead. We know.

--Anonymous
replies 512Dec 10, 2017 8:34 PM +00:00

Antonio, the sassy African American queen was on Instagram discussing David and Annie. Rehash of his Facebook, but he called David a “stinking, same outfit wearing bitch”.

--Anonymous
replies 513Dec 10, 2017 10:15 PM +00:00

I love Antonio and Nikki.

--Anonymous
replies 514Dec 10, 2017 10:43 PM +00:00

Antonio got so angry at David’s remark about him wanting to fuck Chris that it made me wonder if it was true.

--Anonymous
replies 515Dec 11, 2017 3:23 AM +00:00

Annie did her best to feign surprise when David’s daughter told her that David seeks out prostitutes. I’m surprised David’s dumpy looking daughter didn’t screech out “PROSTITUTION WHORE” at Annie during dinner, she was clearly eager to act out a trashy reality tv moment with that cliched water splash to the face.

--Anonymous
replies 516Dec 11, 2017 3:54 AM +00:00

Did anyone else feel that Luis was mocking Molly for acting for the camera. He kept mentioning the camera and we know Molly loves being a reality show ho. I love how the oldest daughter is silent but her feelings are all there on her face. She's just waiting for the whole thing to explode and Luis to head back home. Coming attractions showed Evelyn in her modest wedding gown. I wonder if she'll wear crotchless panties underneath?

--Anonymous
replies 517Dec 11, 2017 4:18 AM +00:00

I didn’t think Luis was laughing at her so much as he couldn’t keep his face straight during their obviously fake conflict. The whole thing about no God in her house was so dumb and obvious. I did enjoy Molly’s over the top community theater performance though.

--Anonymous
replies 518Dec 11, 2017 5:10 AM +00:00

Josh is down right giddy that Aika might have difficulty conceiving because of her diminishing egg supply. When they argued and he got up and left, she also looked disappointed when he came back!

Molly's hysterics....she deserves everything that's coming. What a train wreck in their future.

Nicole lit up when Azan said he wanted to proceed with the visa. He definitely has love for May and will put up with Nicole. I really hope he runs off to someplace like Spain, meets a nice guy and settles down.

Elizabeth and her "girls"....just ugh. What were they waving around? Dildo balloons?

Old David and Annie - this is another older person who should know better. That's what's so frustrating. how can these people get to their 40s and be so clueless?

In the promo for next week, Spanish David sounds pretty bitchy to his groomsmen. He might be acclimating.

Two more episodes and it's over! Oh wait...is there a reunion show after the two night conclusion or does it include the reunion?

--Anonymous
replies 519Dec 11, 2017 6:02 AM +00:00

I think Louis and Molly are fake so Molly could get on another reality show. You know half of these couples are hoping of get one of their own. I think David and Annie are fake, trying to drum up business for Chris' company and I think David's daughter was right that Annie was a hooker shared by Chris and her father. What is sad is that I don't think the daughter was in on the scam and that is why she went on reddit and bitched about it. Someone had linked to it and I thought she was supposed to go on reddit after the show last night. I'm not on reddit and have trouble maneuvering around it. Has the daughter said anymore? Poor Virgin David. Decided to save himself at 13, probably around the time he really started liking guys. Looks for a sweet, inexperienced, very young girl who he hopes won't want to have sex with him and ends up with Elizabeth.

--Anonymous
replies 520Dec 11, 2017 6:37 AM +00:00

I found this. I don't know if it's real only because it's a very different tone from the reddit interview.

Arguably the best part of 90 Day Fiance this season are the supporting characters! And the best supporting characters oddly enough are those associated with David Toborowsky and his fiance Annie Suwan. First they brought us Chris
Reality Blurb
--Anonymous
replies 521Dec 11, 2017 7:08 AM +00:00

R520 Spanish David is with Evilyn and you're absolutely right about discovering that he liked boys at 13 and deciding to be a virgin until he met the "right girl." Too bad it's Evilyn and her wacky, creepy family who enjoys talking about sex but not doing it. Elizabeth is with ANDREI the Moldavian mobster with the hot body. I type it that way because of how she pronounces it.

--Anonymous
replies 522Dec 11, 2017 7:41 PM +00:00

Usually the men seeking foreign brides on this show aren't quite right but man David takes the cake. And can we be sure he's never killed any hookers? The women just seem sad and have no self esteem.

--Anonymous
replies 523Dec 11, 2017 8:37 PM +00:00

And to think David once ran for elected office, school board of all things. What a weirdo.

--Anonymous
replies 524Dec 11, 2017 8:51 PM +00:00

What the hell kind of Filipino name is Aika?

--Anonymous
replies 525Dec 11, 2017 9:22 PM +00:00

After watching the whole season so far I like Aika. She's older but she's really attractive. Josh is busted even though Joe seems to love him just the way he is. He should feel lucky.

--Anonymous
replies 526Dec 11, 2017 10:26 PM +00:00

Why is Aika wanting money and a kid from a man who can't give her either?

--Anonymous
replies 527Dec 11, 2017 11:30 PM +00:00

I don’t get the Akita love. She’s not appalling but like R527 said she knew what she was getting into.

--Anonymous
replies 528Dec 12, 2017 1:28 AM +00:00
Josh is busted even though Joe seems to love him just the way he is

I think that Joe wants a daddy.

I have to admit, there's something attractive about Josh, especially because he looks busted. Kind of like a rough and tumble boxer after his prime. Plus, he has a nice body.

Joe definitely wants to ride Josh. I'm wondering if the feeling is mutual.

--Anonymous
replies 529Dec 12, 2017 3:52 AM +00:00

Let's rate the hotness of the the men on this show...

1. Andrei - You just know he throws a mean fuck. Hung and uncut.

2. Azan - He probably doesn't kiss or suck but is a total bottom.

3. Josh - I'd be willing to bet money that he and Joe have at least sucked each other off. He is the skinny boy with the big dick.

4. Spanish David - How is the poor thing going to bang Evelyn on their wedding night. She is going to run home to mama crying.

5. Old David - Yuck. Just Yuck.

--Anonymous
replies 530Dec 12, 2017 11:53 AM +00:00

Old David makes me want to find a hiding place.

--Anonymous
replies 531Dec 12, 2017 1:41 PM +00:00

Evilyn is going to have to do all the work on their wedding night. We already know she's bossy but Spanish David acts like he'd cry all the way through the night.

--Anonymous
replies 532Dec 12, 2017 2:04 PM +00:00
Evilyn is going to have to do all the work on their wedding night. We already know she's bossy but Spanish David acts like he'd cry all the way through the night.

I'd bet 50 bucks that Spanish David has a tiny dick, and that's why he's scared of sex.

I'm usually not wrong about these things.

--Anonymous
replies 533Dec 12, 2017 2:18 PM +00:00

Nico kept trying to blame his erratic behavior on his brother's death. Coward. Oh, and he's single again. GF dumped his ass and Briana doesn't want him back.

--Anonymous
replies 534Dec 12, 2017 6:08 PM +00:00

^^^What the hell does that even mean? I've been watching these shows for a while and don't know a Nico nor a Briana.

--Anonymous
replies 535Dec 13, 2017 12:44 PM +00:00

Was the train wreck of before the 90 days discussed upthread?

--Anonymous
replies 536Dec 13, 2017 1:13 PM +00:00

Lol R535.

R534 is posting about that Bravo show "Below Deck," not 90 Day Fiancee.

--Anonymous
replies 537Dec 13, 2017 1:35 PM +00:00

r536 kind of, but I think there's a thread on that too, but it's all mixed in, you just have to go back and read.

--Anonymous
replies 538Dec 13, 2017 4:13 PM +00:00