Join the Bitchfest >>

Is Buzzfeed's Eugene Lee Yang of Buzzfeed's Try Guys one of us?

He has never definitively come out but the bitch can work stilettos as well as any drag queen and lately has admitted to tossing lots of salads (after getting clarification that involved asses rather than pussies). and riding large things. Cute too!

40.media.tumblr.com
--Anonymous
replies 69Feb 27, 2017 4:40 PM +00:00

I always thought he was cute too. But I get no gay vibe from him at all.

--Anonymous
replies 1Feb 27, 2017 4:42 PM +00:00

it actually makes me mad we still don't have an answer to this. he's been speculated about for, what, 4 years now? and not ONE definitive answer. considering he's the most popular of those stupid buzzfeed "celebs" you'd think something would've surfaced.

--Anonymous
replies 2Feb 27, 2017 4:42 PM +00:00

He's in WeHo some weekends (e.g., at Flaming Saddles), with friends. He looks pretty gay to me.

--Anonymous
replies 3Feb 27, 2017 4:43 PM +00:00

What's wrong with his head, and why does he have a compulsion to mention that he's Asian at least once every 3 minutes? It's not really something that needs to be pointed out.

--Anonymous
replies 4Feb 27, 2017 4:48 PM +00:00

[But I get no gay vibe from him at all. ] No, not at all.

img.buzzfeed.com
--Anonymous
replies 5Feb 27, 2017 4:51 PM +00:00

No, he's straight and has a girlfriend.

--Anonymous
replies 6Feb 27, 2017 5:11 PM +00:00

Oh and he's also kind of an asshole in case you were wondering.

--Anonymous
replies 7Feb 27, 2017 5:13 PM +00:00

Eugene is becoming less coy lately. In the Try Guys eat Trump Grill food episode, he asks the director if tossing salad means vagina or anus and he's told it's anus, he then responds he's tossed a LOT of salads. In their lie detector episode the other TG's all ask him if he's ever wanted to fuck another TG - it's established though process of elimination that he's thought about fucking the nerdy Jewish one (he denies it but the lie detector operator says he's lying). In the same episode he's also very focused on how many dicks Keith can fit in his giant mouth.

--Anonymous
replies 8Apr 15, 2017 2:23 PM +00:00
he's thought about fucking the nerdy Jewish one

Who is the nerdy Jewish one?

--Anonymous
replies 9Apr 15, 2017 2:26 PM +00:00

Zach, r9

--Anonymous
replies 10Apr 15, 2017 2:29 PM +00:00

This person R9

._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
--Anonymous
replies 11Aug 6, 2017 9:38 PM +00:00

He's tried to sleep with me. Def gay.

--Anonymous
replies 12Aug 6, 2017 10:05 PM +00:00

I get a "I'm an attention whore who pretends I don't like to label myself or want attention so please watch my videos and speculate about my sexuality" vibe from him.

--Anonymous
replies 13Aug 6, 2017 11:57 PM +00:00

Is it ok to match light jacket with dark Trou as in R11?

Also why do so many grown Asian men have the physique of boys? Not talking dick size either.

--Anonymous
replies 14Aug 7, 2017 12:25 AM +00:00
He's tried to sleep with me. Def gay.

…..or blind

--Anonymous
replies 15Aug 7, 2017 12:34 AM +00:00

Here is the Trump Grill episode. Will anyone here admit to eating there at one time?

"If you give people bad food, then you shouldn't be running the restaurant." Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedVideo! http://bit.ly/YTbuzzfeedvideo GE...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 16Aug 7, 2017 3:47 AM +00:00

The fart noises when they introduce the taco bowl are a nice touch.

--Anonymous
replies 17Aug 7, 2017 4:37 AM +00:00

Who?

--Anonymous
replies 18Aug 7, 2017 6:05 AM +00:00

These days at Buzzfeed it's all about the bromance between the asian and the blond "worth it" guys

img.buzzfeed.com
--Anonymous
replies 19Oct 9, 2017 5:43 AM +00:00

Oh my gosh, Eugene is one of so many Buzzfeed guys I crush on every time I binge watch their videos. I think he's straight, though... he's just a bit of an exhibitionist. Steven (Worth It guy) is cute as hell, too, but has a girlfriend.

Even the other Try Guys are cute in their own dorky way. Most of the guys in their gay-themed videos are pretty hot, and even the ones who aren't seem to have amazing personalities.

It's amazing what sleek editing and casting can do.

--Anonymous
replies 20Oct 9, 2017 5:49 AM +00:00

Who? What? Why?

--Anonymous
replies 21Oct 9, 2017 5:52 AM +00:00

For R21

"Crush Brunch" Food lovers Steven Lim and Andrew, along with their cameraman Adam, embark on the ultimate food adventure in BuzzFeed’s hit series, Worth It, ...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 22Oct 9, 2017 6:03 AM +00:00

Really? You people read Buzzfeed? (Watch, is it watch Buzzfeed? I imagine no one on Buzzfeed knows how to read, let alone write.) No wonder this place is going to shit.

--Anonymous
replies 23Oct 9, 2017 6:14 AM +00:00

Wow the Asian in the video at r22 is incredibly annoying

--Anonymous
replies 24Oct 9, 2017 6:35 AM +00:00

R23 sounds like you're mad about the Pee Pee tapes.

--Anonymous
replies 25Oct 9, 2017 8:51 AM +00:00

You might perceive him as annoying r24, but more people watch his videos every week than do network TV series perceived as hits. His two Worth It shows from 10/1 have over 12.5 million views and yesterday's brunch video is pushing 4 million viewers after 36 hours. Most cable network bosses would sacrifice their left testicle for those numbers - especially since both series costs next to nothing to produce. I would assume the food and other products are provided free for the resultant publicity - and even with recent forays to Australia and Korea you have 3 salaries, some travel expenses and a camera. Buzzfeed is minting money with these guys.

--Anonymous
replies 26Oct 9, 2017 6:38 PM +00:00

Eugene is bisexual. He's also done quite a few events and videos related to the LGBT community for Buzzfeed.

--Anonymous
replies 27Oct 9, 2017 6:46 PM +00:00

He is either gay or bisexual. He said in an essay what he felt uncomfortable going to prom with a woman friend because he desired something else. Also in a two hour Q&A at His alma mater USC (google it; it is available) he seems quite gayish. Most people I know who have self-identified as bisexual actually much prefer men.

--Anonymous
replies 28Oct 9, 2017 6:55 PM +00:00

Eugene was on the gay Quidditch league in college

myquidditchlife: Eugene Lee Yang, Varsity Gay League Power Grangers (Keeper/Chaser) Quidditch players run the gamut when it comes to personalities, athleticism, sports backgrounds, competitiveness, and intensity.  Some players focus on the lighter side of Quidditch, while others focus on the competitive side.  And then there are some players who just don’t fit into any sort of category whatsoever.  The perfect example of that is Eugene Lee Yang (the one dressed like Cho Chang in the picture). From the picture, you might infer that Eugene is one of those players who goofs off on the Quidditch pitch and focuses entirely on the lighter side of the sport.  He certainly has all sorts of quirky alter-egos on the pitch, from sassy Cho Chang to “Tiger” (he played the first day of Western Cup wearing a tiger ears headpiece and a tiger tail hanging off the back off his shorts).  Eugene definitely enjoys himself on the pitch, and doesn’t really care what others think about that.  Yet Eugene is hardly just a quirky goof off when it comes to Quidditch.  The dude can flat out PLAY.  The team I was playing for at Western Cup, Stanford, was eliminated by the Power Grangers, mainly due to the play of Eugene.  He was their most potent offensive weapon, and also made so many defensive stops in his Keeper Zone it wasn’t even funny. On offense, Eugene is a terrific combination of strength and speed.  I am the Keeper in the above pic, and Eugene just scored against me on a breakaway.  He outran every single one of my teammates down the pitch, and then went head-to-head with me (and I’m actually bigger than he is).  He doesn’t take many long shots, but instead uses his momentum to power through people close to the hoops.  He also has terrific ball security, and it is extremely difficult to strip the quaffle from his grasp.  However, he has an extremely quick release, so once he gets close enough to the hoops, he can flick the ball through almost instantly.  He is also constantly twisting and spinning, so it is almost impossible to stop his momentum.  Unless he gets beat with a bludger or is going up against a defensive juggernaut (like Brady from the Utah Crimson Fliers or Kody from Texas Quidditch), he is almost guaranteed to score once he gets some momentum going. On defense, he plays a very physical game.  He comes out to meet opposing quaffle carriers a good ten feet or so before they can get to his hoops, and is very adept at wrapping/blocking the throwing arm.  He also lowers his shoulder with quite a bit of force to push quaffle carriers away from their attacking lanes.  It’s almost impossible to get in close to Eugene’s hoops.  Pretty  much every goal we scored against the Power Grangers came on a shot from outside the Keeper zone (the one time I managed to get in close to their hoops and put it through I paid for it dearly as I received a physical beat down led by Eugene).  Eugene plays extremely physical and tough as a Keeper, but is also incredibly intelligent and seems to understand where to position himself on any given play.  Eugene is quite the character on the Quidditch pitch, and doesn’t really care how others view him.  He pretty much does what he wants out on the Quidditch pitch, both personality-wise and competition-wise.  With his immense skill set, you can’t blame him. I want to watch him play, he has taken my heart already from this photo and description. (via myquidditchlife-deactivated2014)
Shenanigans with a Broooer
--Anonymous
replies 29Oct 9, 2017 6:55 PM +00:00

He also said he was "repressed in high school" and that at college he would "go with anyone." So at least bi but more likely craves the guys. And he can get them. He is super handsome and seems to be packing.

--Anonymous
replies 30Oct 9, 2017 6:57 PM +00:00

Can really rock a pair of heels

97.1k Likes, 1,182 Comments - Eugene Lee Yang (@eugeneleeyang) on Instagram: “When you take tons of pantless photos for a video's thumbnail but barely use any of them ???? "The Try…”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 31Oct 9, 2017 7:05 PM +00:00

He is gay or bisexual as others have stated and randomly mentioned playing Pokemon Go at a gay bar. I'm also pretty sure that the other guys have referenced it in a couple of the Try Guys videos.

“OF COURSE a wild Machop appeared at the gay bar last night #PokemonGo”
Twitter
--Anonymous
replies 32Oct 9, 2017 7:06 PM +00:00

I think Eugene is just one of those people who does not feel compelled to say "I'm Gay". His actions and off the cuff words would indicate he is. He spearheaded, produced and hosted Buzzfeed's Queer Prom. When joking about tossed salads during the Trump Tower food episode he asked Chelsea if that meant front or back, when she informed him it was the "back" he replied non-nonchalantly -"well then I've tossed a lot of salads"; and in the lie detector episode he was outed by the machine for wondering how many dicks Keith could fit in his mouth (a question one of his co-stars asked). Those moments, plus his drag ability and the way he worked that wedding gown a few seasons back make it doubtful he's straight.

--Anonymous
replies 33Oct 9, 2017 8:39 PM +00:00

I'll agree with those who say Eugene might be gay or bi. If he came out as either, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

--R20
replies 34Oct 10, 2017 9:41 AM +00:00

I always got the impression he was gay but really angry about it. Also, he gives off the "I'll fuck you and then never call you again and trash you to all my friends behind your back" vibe. But maybe I'm just projecting or something.

--Knuckles McGee
replies 35Oct 10, 2017 11:16 AM +00:00

"Also, he gives off the 'I'll fuck you and then[...]'"

Nah... in the bedroom Eugene would actually be a total bottom.

And no, it's not because he's Asian.

--Anonymous
replies 36Oct 10, 2017 11:42 AM +00:00

Listen who cares if he is gay. He does a lot of work for the lbgtq community. He sponsored the Queer Prom at buzzfeed. If he is straight and did that, even better.

--Anonymous
replies 37Oct 10, 2017 7:03 PM +00:00

“The History of Queer Dance” a Eugene Lee Yang production

featuring legendary LGBTQ choreographers, dancers, artists, performers, and queens premieres in January

81.7k Likes, 341 Comments - Eugene Lee Yang (@eugeneleeyang) on Instagram: ““The History of Queer Dance” a Eugene Lee Yang production featuring legendary LGBTQ…”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 38Nov 20, 2017 9:41 AM +00:00

I basically assume every guy at BuzzFeed is gay until I hear otherwise

--Anonymous
replies 39Nov 20, 2017 9:44 AM +00:00

He is gay. I either watched a video or read an article where he mentioned it. He also described himself as a POC.

--Anonymous
replies 40Nov 20, 2017 9:45 AM +00:00

I still can't believe Keith is straight

60.2k Likes, 117 Comments - Keith Habersberger (@keithhabs) on Instagram: “We had a great honeymoon in kauai. So adventurous, relaxing, and fun. Now onto married life.”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 41Nov 20, 2017 9:50 AM +00:00

A ping pong ball is all he needs in OP's nudie.

--Anonymous
replies 42Nov 20, 2017 10:41 AM +00:00

It's been said before that straight white nerds confuse the gaydar of Dlers.

--Anonymous
replies 43Nov 20, 2017 10:41 AM +00:00

The Try Guys did a long video (hosted by one of their gay coworkers) testing to see which one was the most attractive.

Out of seven categories, Eugene placed first for most testosterone, first most most beautiful face, first for best smelling, and first for most physically attractive... but ranked last for online dating skills and last in "who would you want to date."

So it's basically exactly what you would suspect about Eugene. He's hot as hell but only good for a fuck. No one wants to take him home to Mom.

Through a series of six experiments, we determine who the hottest Try Guy is based on science and sociology. Credits: https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/23...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 44Nov 20, 2017 11:45 AM +00:00

So Eugene finally made it official - he's a gaysian. He referred to himself LGBT, and the other guys as not (that was the term he used). There is now also Try Guys merchandise available (along with other Buzzfeed related merch). This weeks episode was a "making of" the try Guys 2018 calendar. There's also T's, totes etc. Not surprising considering their vids get more views than most basic cable TV series do in a week. The current one is at 1.5 million after a bit more than 24 hours. I'm holding out for the Worth It merch. It has to be coming soon because Steven & Andrew's views meet or exceed the Try Guys every week. And despite the fact Andrew's parents really should have popped for braces when he was a teen, he's smart, witty and extremely doable. Steven is also adorable in his own nerdy, "are you sure you're really straight, dude?" way.

--Anonymous
replies 45Dec 3, 2017 10:02 AM +00:00

Wow. If only he'd have come out three years ago back when I still had a crush on him.

--Thinking only about myself, DGAF
replies 46Dec 3, 2017 12:49 PM +00:00

Eugene mentioned he was LGBT a year or two ago. I don't remember where but I remember reading it. I love the Try Guys and the Worth It duo. Both groups are unpretentious and so much fun.

--Anonymous
replies 47Dec 3, 2017 3:07 PM +00:00

Leave Andrew alone, R45. He’s hot just the way he is!

--Ashley
replies 48Dec 3, 2017 3:11 PM +00:00

Here's the video that he says it in btw.

I suggest ignoring the comment section as it's mostly teenage fangirls in deep, deep denial. Some are even still claiming he's straight even though he outright says that he's LGBT in the video. Fucking idiots.

From January to December, the Try Guys create twelve original photos celebrating a diverse array of holidays for the best calendar ever. Buy Try Guys merchan...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 49Dec 3, 2017 3:34 PM +00:00

Why are fangirls freaking out when he's probably bi? Is that not good enough for them?

--Anonymous
replies 50Dec 3, 2017 3:37 PM +00:00

How can one be "LGBT"? Is he trans?

--Anonymous
replies 51Dec 3, 2017 3:40 PM +00:00
TG's all ask him if he's ever wanted to fuck another TG

I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to fuck one of those low-T Try Guys.

i.ytimg.com
--Anonymous
replies 52Dec 3, 2017 3:48 PM +00:00

I'm weirdly attracted to Zach and Keith seems like good husband material (well, except for the wife.) Eugene is hot but soooooo high-maintenance. Ned annoys the fuck out of me for some reason.

Fuck Eugene

Casual date Zach

Marry Keith

Kill Ned

--Anonymous
replies 53Dec 3, 2017 4:08 PM +00:00

Ned has a pretty nice body. Fuckable but also cuddly.

--Anonymous
replies 54Dec 3, 2017 4:20 PM +00:00

I'm a sucker for a sense of humor. I think they are all cute. Eugene seems a little touchy and high-maintenance, but I'd enjoy making him crazy.

I agree that an individual can't really be "LGBT." You can't be gay and lesbian and bisexual. Maybe you can be one of those things and trans, though.

--Anonymous
replies 55Dec 3, 2017 4:26 PM +00:00

Which is the video where they had their testosterone levels checked and had half the level of a normal adult man?

--Anonymous
replies 56Dec 3, 2017 4:27 PM +00:00

there's a blond one with a goblin face who i want to fuck in the ass

--Anonymous
replies 57Dec 3, 2017 4:28 PM +00:00

Needy Asian bottom. Next

--Anonymous
replies 58Dec 3, 2017 4:44 PM +00:00

You rang, r57?

68.media.tumblr.com
--Anonymous
replies 59Dec 3, 2017 10:33 PM +00:00

I think Eugene would be a fun fuck but I agree with those who guess that he's a high-maintenance party boy. Dating him would be exhausting.

--Anonymous
replies 60Dec 4, 2017 5:24 AM +00:00
I think Eugene would be a fun fuck but I agree with those who guess that he's a high-maintenance party boy. Dating him would be exhausting.

He is also, based on hundreds of offhand comments from both him and his co-stars in Try Guys and other Buzzfeed output, a raging alcoholic. The kind who shits on his friends after one to many Long Island Iced Teas. I know the type. I was best friends/house mates with one like that until he died in his early 40's of liver failure. Because he was a charmer, we all laughed and made excuses for him until eventually he turned chartreuse and passed away a few weeks later - refusing medical attention until it was too late.

--Anonymous
replies 61Dec 6, 2017 3:16 PM +00:00

"He is also, based on hundreds of offhand comments from both him and his co-stars in Try Guys and other Buzzfeed output, a raging alcoholic."

Based on the persona he creates for himself in his videos, this wouldn't surprise one one. single. bit.

--Anonymous
replies 62Dec 6, 2017 4:48 PM +00:00

Yeah when they did an episode that involved choreography and he could do any routine nearly effortlessly on the first try I knew he was gay even though at the time he supposedly had a gf. There was another episode where they all tried different kinds of liquor to see how many glasses of beer or shots of tequila or whiskey etc they could each handle before getting drunk and Eugene just wandered around drinking everything in sight like it was water and disappeared off to the dance floor. They all acknowledged that he was a total flake at parties (he’d get bored and ditch the TG’s almost immediately) and he said he never really got drunk and never had hangovers. Either he’s got an exceptionally high tolerance level or his body just doesn’t absorb alcohol well so he can drink like a fish with minimal effects.

--Anonymous
replies 63Dec 6, 2017 6:36 PM +00:00

r59 DADDY

--Anonymous
replies 64Dec 6, 2017 9:03 PM +00:00

As if right on cue to support R61's claims, Eugene's newest video is called "Eugene Drinks Every State's Most Iconic Alcohol."

Have at him, girls.

From Alabama to Wyoming, Eugene drinks his way through the United States of Alcohol. Give the gift of Try Guys for the Holidays! Check out our new merch: htt...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 65Dec 9, 2017 1:24 PM +00:00

He looks like a melting wax caricature of Little Richard created for the Korean branch of Madame Tusseauds.

--Anonymous
replies 66Dec 10, 2017 7:17 AM +00:00

Dorian Grey's painting come to life!

--Anonymous
replies 67Dec 10, 2017 1:43 PM +00:00

I watched that last weekend r65. Christ can that boy hold his booze! My other take away from that video is that Kelsey Darragh is without pretense, fear or shame, and I need her in my life every Friday evening at five. She is the quintessential fag hag.

--Anonymous
replies 68Dec 12, 2017 6:14 PM +00:00
It's been said before that straight white nerds confuse the gaydar of Dlers.

Boy do they ever. I always thought Zach pinged, but he's apparently straight. Go fig.

--Anonymous
replies 69Dec 12, 2017 6:31 PM +00:00