Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

There is a new excuse for everything, someone to blame for all your woes

Have you had personal failures? Did you make poor grades in school? Are you a drug addict? Alcoholic? Molested by family members? Cancer? Got fired for stealing or sexual harassment? Drowning in credit card debt? Caught an STD? Arrested for DUI? Mental illness? Are you fat? Small dick? Can’t get fucked by a 10? Smell bad? Your house is dirty? Car ran out of gas? Didn’t pay your electric bill?

Well… have we got the solution for you! Just blame it all on “WHITE COLONIZERS”. Every single thing in your life will feel better when you immediately shrug off all sense of responsibility by blaming WHITE COLONIZERS. You, your family, and your ancestors are perfect people, little angels, and every bad thing that ever happened to any of you is because of WHITE COLONIZERS!

Now don’t let it seem like if you were duped by these evil WHITE EUROPEAN MONSTERS for centuries that maybe you’re just not too intelligent, just remember that your ancestors invented EVERYTHING (wink, wink), were every place on earth first before those nasty, pasty trolls, and they stole it all from you because they are so evil. This solution will work for any individual with a deeper hue of epidermis than an intense khaki, who can frantically search their family tree for a small ethnic percentage of the highly sought-after victimhood genes.

Now your whole life is better, because you no longer have to take responsibility for your past or your destiny, knowing that EVIL WHITE COLONIZERS are to blame for EVERYTHING BAD: past, present and future!

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2024 5:48 PM

Won't someone PLEASE shit in my mouth!!!

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2024 12:19 AM

-2/10

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2024 12:21 AM

I eagerly awaited OP's impending redlining. She also brought us this gem earlier:

[quote]Let’s be Fraus online ... I’m the comment she leaves below a picture of a group of fat hippo bitches that says “Beautiful Ladies!”

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2024 12:24 AM

I will agree with you to the extent that we live in a "I'm a victim" and "someone else is to blame" era. And yes, some folks blame whites. Others blame others. It's a bit of a mess because we are about to go through a tough era of human history and that kind of attitude isn't going to help Americans stay together and hold on. I'd rather not be ruled by the Chinese...

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2024 12:25 AM

[quote] Won't someone PLEASE shit in my mouth!!!

I’m afraid there’s simply no room in your mouth for any more shit.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2024 12:37 AM

It’s amazing the shit that people will blame on ytpipo. Some civilizations should have been left to live in their mud huts.

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2024 3:53 PM

If you’re white and hanging with a bunch of woke liberal cunts they will eventually come for you too.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2024 4:27 PM

Do go on OP.

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2024 4:39 PM

Op, is there something wrong with you? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2024 4:49 PM

R9 Yasssss, Kween!

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2024 5:30 PM

I have a friend whose brother lives in South America, and the woke shit is spreading there too. They are having a hard time getting it going, but they’re starting a whole infighting “light skin vs. dark skin” thing, where the darker ones claim to be the indigenous people whose land was “stolen”. They are desperate to have a bad guy, they weren’t colonized so they can’t blame whitey for that so the enemy they created is the very small American and European population there. They blame the expats for all their misfortunes. Fucking delusional cunts!

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 3:15 PM

Fucking lunatics at keyboards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 3:21 PM

OP its called the tRump way. Blame everyone else while you bitch and moan on the sidelines.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2024 3:25 PM

R13 take your meds. But congrats on finding one boogeyman to blame everything on.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2024 3:37 PM

R11 you have zero knowledge of South America obviously. My friend has a brother!! Go flap your gums on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 4:16 PM

R15 then educate us, oh wise one.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2024 4:19 PM

Some of the shit white people are being called out for is, in fact, true or worth discussion.

And, as always, some of it is way over the top, a laundry list of "microaggressions" does not equal racism or prejudice, et al.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2024 4:19 PM

Blame the poor

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2024 4:23 PM

Oh, ffs. Will no one blame men? Must I do everything around here?

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2024 4:29 PM

Men are dogs! Except me! I’m perfect and do no wrong

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2024 5:32 PM

So chock sick full of all the victim mentality swarming about.

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2024 5:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!