Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Notifications

Notifications Page: How come when I tap the reply number on a Like notification I’ve received, it no longer takes me to that actual reply? What it’s been doing for the last couple of months is take me to the very top of the thread itself. Anyone else having that issue?

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2024 1:58 AM

It may be browser specific. Edge for iOS won’t take me to the post but Firefox for iOS will.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2024 10:19 PM

Interesting. I use the Chrome browser for iOS. Again, it was working. It just stopped working as it should about a couple of months ago.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2024 10:21 PM

I just tried it on the Safari browser and ran into the same issue.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2024 10:23 PM

It stopped working properly on at least a couple of mobile browsers several months ago. I don’t have the same issue with the laptop/desktop versions of the same browsers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2024 10:24 PM

Give it up…the notification, blocking and search features all sucketh biggeth…there’s no IT dept. taking complaints—much less working on any solutions.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2024 10:25 PM

Yeah stopped working for me on Safari several months ago. I tried another browser and it didn’t work on that either. I have an iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2024 10:48 PM

Directs me to it on my laptop website version, but not on my iPhone browser.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2024 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!