Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Informed delivery

It really is the best way to go

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2024 10:21 PM

I prefer natural childbirth, in a birthing pool, with whale music in the background. Once delivered, I will eat my baby's placenta.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2024 9:04 PM

I prefer FedEx/

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2024 9:04 PM

It doesn’t matter r1 you need to be informed

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2024 9:06 PM

Assuming you mean USPS notification of what mail to be delivered that day. Agree, it is handy to know what mail to expect, and be able to notify PO if something is missing. Only became aware of this feature in the last year, and check it daily.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2024 9:09 PM

I don’t want to be informed. Tell me what I want to hear. It does have to be true. The answer is always “Out for Delivery”!

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2024 9:12 PM

I actually wish I'd never known about it, because it feeds into my OCD and has just given me one more thing to be a psycho about. I never used to worry about what was in my mailbox until I got to my mailbox and opened it up. But now I check this service five times a day to see if something's been delivered yet and it's exhausting. I am exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2024 9:13 PM

I order some things that one could say are "iffy" to put it fucking mildly that get sent through the mail. The last thing I want is a photo of it showing as delivered.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2024 9:14 PM

I like it and I also have a beeper that goes off when my mail is delivered. My mailbox is 75 feet down slope and sometimes I pick up on Saturday if all week I am notified of only junk letters.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2024 9:30 PM

It’s not fully available everywhere yet.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2024 9:44 PM

[quote] But now I check this service five times a day to see if something's been delivered yet and it's exhausting. I am exhausting.

You can have a text sent when packages are delivered. You don’t need to check Informed Delivery to find out.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2024 10:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!