Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pamela Anderson cast to lead “The Naked Gun” remake opposite Liam Neeson

I wonder how this duo will work out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 17, 2024 6:21 PM

A pieces (PA) and a gemini (LN), zero chemistry. I can’t imagine this pairing will work.

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 6:29 PM

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 6:31 PM

She’s a known fan of huge pendulous cocks.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 6:33 PM

R1 She's nit a pieces she's a Kancer.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 6:48 PM

R4 similar signs. Zero chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 6:49 PM

You zodiac people are weird.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 6:58 PM

Liam Neeson is over 70 and looks it. Nothing wrong with that, but WTF wants to see a pairing between him and a plastic-faced plucked eyebrow freak in her 50's but still trying to look like she's 30??

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 7:40 PM

I cannot imagine Liam Neeson successfully delivering a single comedic line, and Pamela Andersons' acting range goes from C-cup to D-cup. Also, why do we need YET ANOTHER remake of a film series that is beloved by many, when the original was more than good enough? Hollywood is rightfully sinking, and it's because nepotism and incompetence have become widespread. Most industry big wigs and their useless nepo-babies are egomaniacs who believe that unjustified arrogance can compensate for their absolute lack of intelligence and talent, and this is destroying the industry.

Anyway, this looks like it's going to be a complete disaster and I'm shocked that a prestigious actor like Neeson would have agreed to join in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 7:42 PM

They can never top this cast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 8:16 PM

I think it's good casting. They'll both be really good at playing it straight as they say the most ridiculous things one another.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 8:26 PM

I actually think she’s good casting for something like this.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 8:29 PM

R11 I agree. It's not a super demanding role anyways I mean the part was originated by Priscilla Presley not Catherine Denueve

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 8:31 PM

It could be great. Some people are forgetting Nielson was cast BECAUSE he wasn't funny. That's why he was funny. Priscilla Presley hasn't a funny bone in her body.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 8:45 PM

I met her, she's a very warm genuine person. .almost shy. Shes naturally funny. Leslie neilsen was known as a serious dramatic actor before Airplane; some say that's why it worked. (But the Zucker brothers maintained Leslie didn't work well in any other spoof movies, only theirs. . so the writing and direction is hugely important. Liam will probably spoof the Taken franchise and poke fun at himself. (BTW I met him too, with his late wife Natasha, who was so inclusive and kind and just all round lovely.

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2024 9:59 PM

If they show Liam titty fucking her, it might be a hit.

by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2024 10:14 PM

I've always thought of Pam Anderson as the thinking man's Anna Nicole Smith

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2024 10:20 PM

This is actually pretty spot on casting for something like a Naked Gun reboot. The script will have to be halfway decent though….

by Anonymousreply 17April 16, 2024 10:24 PM

It's too bad you-know-who won't be able to revive his role in the remake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 16, 2024 10:50 PM

Liam Neeson is NOT a comedic actor or comedian. Huge flop and I’m not talking about his cock.

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2024 2:07 PM

She's like a magnet to huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 20April 17, 2024 5:34 PM

R13 What are you talking about? He was cast because he was hilarious. Even before Naked Gun. On Police Squad and Airplane

by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2024 5:40 PM

Did they cast Liam Neeson just because his name sounds similar to Leslie Nielsen? They think no one will notice? And they will slip Pamela as Anna Nicole Smith? Brilliant

by Anonymousreply 22April 17, 2024 5:42 PM

Too bad there cant bring the beloved OJ back from the grave for any role in this crap

by Anonymousreply 23April 17, 2024 5:54 PM

R22 Pamela is and was always a much bigger star than Anna Nicole. She isn’t playing that character.

by Anonymousreply 24April 17, 2024 6:03 PM

r18, it would be funny if they cast Cuba Gooding Jr.

by Anonymousreply 25April 17, 2024 6:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!