Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Must everyone be a disappointment!!!

Any of you guys follow that hot as balls and smart as fuck Andrew Huberman?

It turns out that he is an utter douchebag and by my diagnosis- a narcissistic/borderline personality/ sex addicted cunt.

I love his YT channel and have followed him since his Tedtalks from 2015 or so.

Total fuckhead.

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2024 7:06 PM

Based on the link you provided, I agree he’s a total fuckhead.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2024 9:44 PM

He was torn between five lovers.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2024 9:45 PM

R1 Jesus. Hold on.

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2024 9:46 PM

He was getting criticism for amplifying data that came from small studies that needed more investigation and corroboration before all the recent stuff came out. He's hot AF, but he's still another douchebag podcast bro.

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2024 9:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2024 9:49 PM

Making money from selling supplements and energy drinks…sign of a total scammer.

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2024 9:50 PM

OP, funny you bring this up. I. had never heard of this guy until yesterday, Friday 5 April. And I watched this long video interview between Huberman and an eye doctor and former colleague.

The video is VERY informative and I appreciated it but just spending 3 hours with Huberman watching (mostly listening) to this video I picked up that he is a Narcissist and off.

I guess I am a bit more perceptive than I realized. Or this display of narcissism was particularly obvious. And yes, R6, this was a GLARING tip off - why is a professor at a legit school doing that? I asked myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2024 9:58 PM

Momma he's CRAYZEE- CRAYZEE!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2024 10:23 PM

OP you stupid fat fuck. We always provide links with posts such as this. How embarrassing for you. Do better next time.

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2024 10:27 PM

R7- His guests are top notch. And he really is seriously intelligent.

But I think you do have great insight.

His Huberman Lab is a nonexistent joke as well. I suspect more will come out about that despite the school's denials (his spokesperson's denials)

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2024 10:28 PM

Sorry Terry. I always heard you were a bitch in real life despite your lovely vibe on those old Letterman shows.

I wish you well.

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2024 10:29 PM

[quote] His Huberman Lab is…nonexistent

As was the link in your original post.

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2024 10:32 PM

I don't know how insightful I am. I'm war weary after decades with misc narcissists in my life. His doctor friend kept discussing different eye conditions and several time Huberman's response was to relate it to his own medical history and after the second one I felt like - 1) why is he relating these things, at length, to himself? - when it's meant to be general information for the public, and 2) how did he happen to have so many of special eye conditions matching the big survey the doctors was ticking through?

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2024 10:35 PM

typos galore - excuse me

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2024 10:36 PM

R12. You need to move on and forgive.

I did offer one at R5

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2024 10:37 PM

R13- I suspect his very long and girthy endowment poked his eyes causing the engorgement. Sorry, i mean irritation.

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2024 10:39 PM

He has impressive credentials, but all these science podcast bros just interview each other.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2024 10:40 PM

His YT videos are very explicative and interesting, but excessively long. Still, some of the information he provides is excellent and in small doses, very helpful.

Regarding his personal life, he is straight, so I'm not particularly concerned about it. Moreover, it's not as if he had committed fraud or were a bigamist - he is simply an arrogant guy who cheated on the women he deceived into thinking they were in a serious relationship with him. Yes, it's a pretty low, but millions of men do it. Oh well, live and learn, as they say.

The only thing I have found offensive is the fact that in the link provided by R5, the Daily Fail is demanding that people pay a subscription to read their pathetically juvenile, biased, badly written nonsense. The Murdochs are billionaires and have one of the largest media conglomerates in the world, and they have the nerve to demand that people pay to read their unsightly rags? Now, THIS is outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2024 10:42 PM

R17- Its true- It is the same with the New Age /Self Help people- all have the same marketing company/email styles- Instagram posts.

Its pure marketing.

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2024 10:42 PM

One generally has access to Daily mail with no paywall.

It's not just having two girlfriends, its MANIC management and secret keeping of 5 at once:

"On a single day in Texas, for instance, after Sarah left his hotel, he slept with Mary and texted Eve. And on another in March 2021, 'a day of admittedly impressive logistical jiu-jitsu', while Sarah was in the home they shared in Berkeley, California, he had Mary fly from Texas to Los Angeles to stay with him in the house he rented there in the LA suburb of Topanga.

While Mary remained there looking after his dog, he then drove to a local coffee shop where he met Eve. They discussed their relationship and how much he wanted to make it work.

Later, as he texted Mary to say he'd been out of touch because his phone had died, he messaged Eve to say: 'Thank you … for being so next, next level gorgeous and sexy.' He also texted Sarah, telling her: 'Sleep well beautiful.'

According to Mary, Huberman told her 'that what he wanted was a woman who was submissive, who he could slap on the ass in public, and who would be crawling on the floor for him when he got home'. His spokesman denies he said this. One of the women said he told her he wasn't a sex addict but a 'love addict'. "

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2024 10:46 PM

The five women triangulated their text messages and meets with him. He's a whirlwind of deceit.

Maybe that's why I picked up something off yesterday from watching the video. I was over a decade with a guy who I found out "had man in every port". Not fuckbuddies, but complicated emotional and sexual ongoing relationships.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2024 10:49 PM

R20- You rule.

I am too dumb/lazy to lay this out for everyone like you just did-

Thank you1

by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2024 10:50 PM

Read it and weep…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2024 10:51 PM

R5 you’re so right Dr Phil sold this shit way back in the day before his scammerosity was well known .

Alas I was disappointed w Jacob elordi — reasons ? Pick any

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2024 10:55 PM

[quote] 'The landscape has been incredibly hard. I let the stress get to me … I defaulted to self safety.'

He deserves many, many slaps. And dickpunches. Yes, many dickpunches are called for.

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2024 10:58 PM

You sound kinda damaged OP

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2024 11:13 PM

I am damaged and disappointed, R26

Yes- check out the phrases this guy uses on these chicks. Its kind of funny,

He is a tool.

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2024 11:18 PM

Good God, I'd listen to meat head Joe Rogan before indulging this narcissistic douche bag. OP, get better idols.

by Anonymousreply 28April 6, 2024 11:21 PM

Major pussyhound.

Hot as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 6, 2024 11:26 PM

I could never get into his podcasts because they're all like 3 fucking hours long. How did he have the time to juggle all these women? He clearly loves the sound of his own voice. Besides that, I already have a hard time trusting or respecting anyone who goes on the Joe Rogan show.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2024 12:33 AM

R29- HOT AS BALLS!!! Right? And intelligent.

Horrid human though.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2024 12:47 AM

All these alpha males who go onto fame through social media, til tok, are almost all asswipes. To create that kind of image they skimp on facts, rely on the basest common denominators in their audience, and curate their image and opposed to trying to actually being a good person.

They're all terrible people. Seriously. Never met one who wasn't. And given my profession, I've met many of them.,

by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2024 12:58 AM

Yeah, this is familiar. The guy into whose web I wandered wasn’t even sexually attractive but he fed my ego needs even as I knew he was scum, so the blame for staying is all on me. He certainly lost no sleep when I ended it.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2024 1:01 AM

I’m kind of shocked that he had tenure at Stanford. No legitimate scientist promotes dietary supplements on podcasts. His womanizing is a separate issue not to be confused with his dubious claims to health expertise from which he made money and promoted (for money) unproven health care guidance. Usually it’s right wing pundits who promote and sell dietary supplements on talk radio. He sounds like a fraud. Shame on the Stanford tenure committee (promotions).

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2024 1:07 AM

R34 That’s life on The Farm

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2024 1:31 AM

Reminds me of Dr Oz. Both may be “smart” but a screw is loose somewhere and their cognitive talents give way to something else (narcissism?)

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2024 1:31 AM

He's obsessively self- adoring. I'd be surprised if he doesn't ejaculate into his own mouth.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2024 1:36 AM

🤣🤣🤣 ⬆️

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2024 1:51 AM

I will for money!

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2024 1:51 AM

Gays, bis and women will present hole for anything masculine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2024 1:52 AM

I've never heard of him, but he has that douche bro look.

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2024 1:52 AM

That New York magazine article comes across more like a TMZ hit piece. There was already talk about him for a while womanizing and reluctance to commit to relationships. But that is the gist of that long article, it provides scant space on his life and his career. I didn't expect to read the whole thing and come out only with more salacious knowledge about his personal love life.

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2024 2:07 AM

Covered in tattoos = Mental illness

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2024 5:22 AM

R42 well it reveals he lied about his orgin story, and he is a very untrustworthy and unliked professional collaborator AND he makes it seem like he runs a lab but the lab is defunct and when it was up, it was poorly run and wasteful. So it wasn't just about relationships.

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2024 6:03 AM

R44 That part was less than 10% of the article. The rest was about his relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2024 12:57 PM

[quote]d he is a very untrustworthy and unliked professional collaborator AND he makes it seem like he runs a lab but the lab is defunct and when it was up, it was poorly run and wasteful.

I want to hear more about this!

by Anonymousreply 46April 14, 2024 5:31 PM

The tattoos are enough to prove he's mentally ill.

And I wonder about the sanity of anyone who calls that troll "hot".

by Anonymousreply 47April 14, 2024 5:37 PM

The tattoos are a fundamental part of skateboard culture, which is a big part of his youth. He purposely keeps them covered up because he doesn't want others to be encouraged to get them too.

by Anonymousreply 48April 14, 2024 9:55 PM

He's a bird dog.

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2024 6:51 PM

[quote]His YT videos are very explicative

That’s awful, he spits a lot in them?

GROSS!

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2024 7:04 PM

OP is a messy frau.

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2024 7:05 PM

I'm sure women throw themselves at him because he's such an alpha, they're getting exactly what they want. Women drench themselves over men like this. None of them should then complain about him and his ways.

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2024 7:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!