Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am SO Gay Because-

I purchased ALL of the Bewitched episodes on Amazon so I can watch them whenever it pleases me. What heterosexual male would do that?

I just finished watching The Crone Of Cawdor- one of my favorite episodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2024 4:38 PM

Funny, I just bought the whole series on Amazon, too - it was only $25! I've been watching six episodes every evening. Just saw the one with Roger Ewing everyone's talking about in another thread. And one with Vic Tayback. Such a wonderful show.

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2024 3:11 AM

I have recently developed a cowboy fetish. I like to stare for long stretches of time at social media posts and videos of men (and their asses) in tight cowboy cut Wrangler jeans. I have even bought a few pairs of Wranglers, along with some pearl snap shirts and even a cowboy hat. I just love how my ass looks in a pair of tight Wrangler jeans. I have started to have cowboy fantasies too.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2024 3:52 AM

I checked out "The Films of Bette Davis" from the Public Library when I was in 5th grade.

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2024 3:56 AM

-I watched Bewitched when it was still in production. I knew there was something funny (not ha ha) about Uncle Arthur when I was 7.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2024 7:50 AM

R3 That’s interesting. I was probably the same age when I had a strange, weird obsession with TCM. (I have Aspergers and I am mildly autistic then again.) But, for me, it was all about Katharine Hepburn when I was in the fourth grade. That should have been an early sign.

Unfortunately, a month after I finished the 5th grade, my family and I moved to a smaller town. We lived in a house on the outskirts of town with hardly any cable for a while (my interest for TCM went away sadly). This was in the mid-2000s.

I didn’t get back my interest for classic movies until I was probably in college. By then, I felt the freedom and privilege to like what I liked to like especially in terms of what I wanted to watch. Now, I’m trying to catch up on all of the movies I should be watching whether it’s “Citizen Kane,” “The Maltese Falcon,” or “All About Eve.”

Anyway, I digress.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2024 3:50 PM

I looked up "The Films of Better Davis" and found copies for sale on-line. The book cover is so gay. What must my poor parents have thought?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2024 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!