Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Furry debauchery, with diapers

The Mail makes a strong play for a Pulitzer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2024 12:01 AM

Doll costume thread.

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2024 12:49 AM

[quote]The Mail makes a strong play for a Pulitzer.

Indeed. The Pulitzer Prize for Feature Writing:

"One of the furries relieved themselves in the hotel's swimming pool, seen here during another portion of the convention. It wasn't number one."

"The trainwreck of a gathering serves as a stark reminder of how venue vandalism can ruin a convention - especially anthropomorphic animal related ones."

"As these diaper-wearing hooligans openly roamed the halls..."

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2024 12:51 AM

I enjoyed this sentence:

[quote] The disturbing account, however, lives on, and as a case study, serves as a stark reminder of how venue vandalism can ruin a convention - especially anthropomorphic animal related ones.

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2024 12:53 AM

Also:

[quote] It started with a talent contest - which was documented, and went off without a hitch.

[quote] However, as the night went on, things devolved - as alcohol flowed freely and the furries were left to their own devices.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2024 12:54 AM

awww, nothing about the cum-pizza?

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2024 12:57 AM

Could Disney revive its fortunes with an edgy anthropomorphic animated musical depicting the furry frenzy in a graphic manner that rivals Pasolini's "Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom"?

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2024 12:58 AM

I cannot fathom the appeal of this sub-culture.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2024 1:06 AM

I'd get all sweaty in that getup.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2024 1:26 AM

Look. Maybe it's because I'm an introvert. But as someone with both a weird fetish and someone who loves sex, I have ZERO interest in these kinds of conventions. I don't know ... it's beyond me, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2024 1:30 AM

What’s your fetish, R9?

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2024 1:53 AM

I knew that was coming, r10.

I'll just say it kind of falls under the BDSM umbrella, but it's not conventional BDSM (hot wax, whips, etc). It's very niche.

Interestingly, though, I have zero interest in the BDSM "community" or "lifestyle."

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2024 1:57 AM

Disney World really is trying to branch out to new audiences...

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote] Look. Maybe it's because I'm an introvert. But as someone with both a weird fetish and someone who loves sex, I have ZERO interest in these kinds of conventions. I don't know ... it's beyond me, I guess.

You have to be a EFDL on the Myers-Briggs typology to get it (Extropervert-Furry-Diaper-Lover).

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2024 10:51 PM

This is what I imagine modern-day Republican Conventions to be like.

by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2024 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!