Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do older white women in New England all look like lesbians?

I’m in Connecticut now and I know most of these women who pass me on the sidewalk or in the shops and restaurants are garden-variety heterosexuals. But they all look like big old dykes to me. Similar experience in Massachusetts and Vermont and Maine. It’s different from other parts of the IS, isn’t it? Why?

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2024 11:20 AM

They are

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2024 12:19 AM

Op looks like Lizzo

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2024 12:20 AM

LL Bean

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2024 12:27 AM

nope.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2024 12:33 AM

The chemical plants in CT convert estrogen into testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2024 12:36 AM

And only white people choose to live in CT. Fact.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2024 12:37 AM

What do you mean by older? Put an age range.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2024 12:37 AM

Lesbians? To me, they all look Episcopalian.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2024 12:39 AM

NE women have always been homely.

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2024 12:40 AM

Driving Volvos and Subarus will do that to you.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2024 12:46 AM

I sharpen my chin nightly

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2024 12:47 AM

It's a status thing they are dying for cock but self control, they believe, brings them status so they suffer. kinda like being Auhswitz skinny.

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2024 12:58 AM

Women in the Midwest do too. Am I misremembering an SNL Game show skit Lesbian or Midwestern Housewife?

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2024 1:07 AM

Could it be you’re an ignorant idiot, OP?

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2024 1:10 AM

R6, guess you never went to Bridgeport.

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2024 1:13 AM

I beg your pardon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2024 1:16 AM

I think both New Englanders and lesbians share a propensity for pragmatism, which manifests in the way they dress and carry themselves.

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2024 1:19 AM

Begging your pardon as well, OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2024 1:20 AM

R17, use it up, wear it out. Make it do or do without.

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2024 1:42 AM

The same is true of German women. I think it does have something to do with their penchant for sensible outdoor clothing. Birkenstocks are German, after all.

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2024 2:02 AM

Because women in New England don't look like the fat whores in your family, OP.

Call your mom in the morning when she gets back from strolling and tell her hi for us. No shame.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2024 2:02 AM

I spent last summer in northern Germany, and r20 is right. Every German woman over 40 has an Angela Merkel haircut.

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2024 2:05 AM

That was my experience as well, OP. When I went to grad school in CT, I thought to myself, "Damn! There sure are a lot of lesbians here!" But alas, I was wrong. I figured they just all ordered their clothes from the LL Bean catalog.

OTOH, here in FL, every woman under 65 with a short haircut is assumed to be a lesbian -- and many, if not most, women over 50 still have the long brittle strands of bleached blonde hair they've had since they were teenagers.

It's not just hideous, it's truly depressing. These women still think they're hot...

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2024 2:11 AM

Better than the Bay Ridge, Brooklyn/Staten Island look of over bleached hair and way too much eye makeup.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2024 2:18 AM

I think it's supposed to be the "yacht club" look. Short hair, sneakers, cardigan around the shoulders. It's a New England thing. I think they think it makes them look younger and ready for a sprightly game of tennis or a round of golf. All their clothes are from Talbot's. They swarm the Cape.

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2024 3:05 AM

Yes, those awful women with hairstyles befitting their age, wearing Talbots or tennis whites.

As opposed to the typical septuagenarian Mar a Lago grotesque with her 24-inch bleach blonde extensions and face full of silicone and botulism, dressed like she bought a “skanky mother of the bride” Halloween costume at Walgreens?

by Anonymousreply 26May 8, 2024 3:25 AM

They look like dykes because they don’t play the game of still trying to look attractive to men — they don’t wear makeup, dye their hair or wear sexy or fashionable clothes or shoes. They live for comfort and practicality.

No glamour = dyke city.

by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2024 3:48 AM

R24, gay men love to look at women with big hair and too much makeup

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2024 11:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!