Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bethenny Frankel, fiancé Paul Bernon reportedly split after nearly six years together

Reality star Bethenny Frankel and her fiancé, Paul Bernon, have reportedly split.

The former "Real Housewives of New York" star and the film producer called off their engagement about two months ago and after nearly six years together, Us Weekly reported Monday.

Representatives for Frankel and Bernon did not immediately respond Tuesday to The Times' requests for comment.

“It just wasn’t going to work,” a mutual friend of the former couple told Us Weekly. “They are so different — he’s an under-the-radar kind of guy."

The "ReWives" podcast host reportedly kept her 10-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring — valued at approximately $1 million — confusing her droves of social media followers when she continued to wear it in recent weeks.

She and Bernon began dating in October 2018 after meeting on a dating app and began living together.

“I was pretty lucky when I walked in and saw him,” Frankel told People in April 2021. “He had a twinkle. He came as advertised — better than advertised. He overshot the mark.”

The two briefly split in October 2020 but reunited in January 2021. About two months later, they announced their engagement after she finalized her long-running divorce from Jason Hoppy, with whom she shares 13-year-old daughter Bryn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2024 9:46 PM

She's a fucking lunatic.

Any man who would be dumb enough to be in a relationship with her, deserves having his $1,000,000 ring stolen by her.

I feel bad for the guy, because he was duped.

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2024 10:21 PM

Love is dead

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2024 10:27 PM

So he deserves to have a million dollar ring stolen, and you feel bad for him. Okay, R1.

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 10:28 PM

Give the ring back Bethany. You know that is the correct thing to do. The contract of marriage was not fulfilled so you don't get to keep it.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2024 10:38 PM

The reason why she’s kept the ri g is because she paid for it in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2024 11:27 PM

Well, I never thought I’d say this but I’m looking forward to her podcasting again. What a mess she is.

by Anonymousreply 6May 11, 2024 6:22 PM

gurls! let me teach you! you're supposed to get him to give you the engagement ring on your bd, christmas or some holiday so you can say it was a birthday present, christmas present! not engagement ring! that's how you keep the ring after breaking up!

by Anonymousreply 7May 11, 2024 6:40 PM

[quote]gurls! let me teach you! you're supposed to get him to give you the engagement ring on your bd, christmas or some holiday so you can say it was a birthday present, christmas present! not engagement ring! that's how you keep the ring after breaking up!

LOL - I've never actually thought of that. I've always just gone along with the whole "conditional gift" song and dance.

by Anonymousreply 8May 11, 2024 7:04 PM

He had a reality reckoning - the reality that she is a shrill cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9May 11, 2024 7:09 PM

It's a miracle they lasted that long.

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2024 7:13 PM

[quote] Give the ring back Bethany. You know that is the correct thing to do. The contract of marriage was not fulfilled so you don't get to keep it.

That's what Judge Judy always said. You have to return the ring if you don't get married. But I think R5 might be correct: maybe Bethenny paid for the ring.

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2024 7:47 PM

Bethenny paid for a ring for herself, LMFAO, that fits with how pathetic she is. She continues to exposer her ass and it's not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2024 7:52 PM

Who will her next victim be

by Anonymousreply 13May 11, 2024 8:31 PM

I use to be a Bethenny fan but now I think she is too much....he held on as long as he could.

by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2024 9:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!