Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Memories of toilet training

In school, there were few children who were not toilet trained. I could never be in that situation. My mother told me later that at one year-old my brother and I were toilet trained. We had a white tin pot shaped like a hat with two handles, and another that we kept under our bed in case we needed it at night or early in the morning. I remember one morning I decided to amuse my brother after having filled the pot. My brother laughed so hard that my mother came in from the kitchen and was speechless at the incredible site. My head was completely covered with shit. The mother laughed too, telling us that according to superstition this would bring good luck in the future.

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2024 12:36 AM

Pedo Incest Scat Thread

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2024 5:14 PM

Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2024 5:16 PM

Oh look, another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 5:18 PM

I got a lot of attention from my father. At night, he played with me, told me stories, and walk with me in the streets. I remember the flowers. I often took the flowers and munched on them as they were full of honey. I used the chamomile Trees leaves as it helped beautify my skin.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2024 5:21 PM

I have vivid memories of the sound of birds, crickets, frogs, all croaking for love at night!

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2024 5:25 PM

My brother told me they were saying “fuck you” to each other. What did he know? He was only 5 yrs old and ate crayons.

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2024 5:27 PM

Kevin Sessums thread

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 5:37 PM

What an odd thread -- even for DL.

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2024 5:38 PM

Op again… I remember walking to nursery school every day. I’d stop by my favorite bakery on the way and always buy the same thing. A roll with butter for breakfast and 1 green pepper for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2024 5:52 PM

I vividly remember smelling coffee beans roasting as I put my naked hand out to pay Mr Flipper for my roll and green pepper. One day he offered me a cup of espresso, absolutely free of charge. I sheepishly asked him to please put the delectable beverage into a paper to-go cup or I’d be late for nursery school that day.

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2024 5:58 PM

Dafuq?

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2024 8:31 PM

Memories

All alone in the moonlight

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2024 9:47 PM

Lick it up. Lick it up. Oh oh oh..

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2024 12:34 AM

Op was a shit head

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2024 12:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!