Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Schlossberg tells voters not to vote for RFK Jr.: "Don't throw away your vote on a pussy!"

Jack Schlossberg, the only grandson of John F Kennedy, has released a series of videos in which he puts on a heavy Boston accent in the comic persona of a voter called Jimmy.

“A lot of people talking about Robert F Kennedy Jr,” he says from the front seat of his car.

“You know, I’m a fan of his father and you know, his uncle - rest in peace. I remember the day where I was the day he was killed. I mean, it was a tragic day. The entire country wept.”

“Jimmy” then goes on to criticise the campaign.

“But listen, that guy, he’s a p----, the new guy, the young guy, he’s a freaking p----,” he says.

“He’s lying to you, alright? ‘Independent’, ‘third party’, yeah freakin’ right. He’s got Trump’s donors. He’s got Trump’s advisers, him and Trump go away freaking back. Don’t be fooled by that. Don’t throw away your vote.”

The 31-year-old lawyer continues: “Vote for Biden. It’ll feel good. It’s gonna be fun! We’re gonna keep growing. This economy is gonna keep freakin’ booming. We’re gonna boom, everybody’s gonna get freaking loaded.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2024 10:53 PM

Cute video.

Oh, and he totally sets off my gaydar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2024 5:07 PM

He can sit on my face anytime!

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2024 5:07 PM

Jack,

Put. The. Pipe. DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 5:24 PM

Back in my day, the family had a far more efficient way of dealing with Kennedys who wouldn't comply with the family's wishes.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2024 5:32 PM

I don't care if he's tweaking. (Takes after his grandma and grandpa in that way.) Anyway, he showed more of a comic personality in those few minutes than any other Kennedy ever.

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2024 5:40 PM

Bet he is fun between the sheets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2024 6:28 PM

Yeah I also have an ex who is one of those clever, slightly glib, healthy eater, non-druggy, my body is a temple types who have that same build and personality. Sexy.

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 7:58 PM

That is a ROUGH 31 years old.

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2024 8:03 PM

NON-druggy, did you say, R7? Yep, you can sure tell that Schlossberg has never touched the stuff. A real "just say no" type. Boy scout.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2024 8:06 PM

Flawless Southie accent!

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2024 12:30 AM

Sadly I can't vote for RFK Jr. because of his insane Zionism (honestly I suspect he's being blackmailed, though, because his position on Israel fits so poorly with all his other political views), but fuck I LOATHE the rest of the degenerate Kennedy clan these days.

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2024 12:37 AM

R11, His father was killed because of his support for Israel.

"Robert Kennedy must die." Sirhan Sirhan, Palestinian

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2024 8:24 PM

There goes the Kennedy legacy

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2024 8:29 PM

He's right. Don't waste your vote on RFK Jr or any other spoiler minor candidate. We must defeat Trump at all costs.

Biden has been a good, effective president. Vote for Biden. There is no other choice.

We must defeat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2024 9:37 PM

Schnozberg

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2024 10:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!