Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Student Intifada is HERE TO STAY

Is it me or this girl look Jewish? Jeez in my day when they wanted to rebel they would just date a black guy or announce they’re bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2024 4:35 PM

She'll eventually settle down and marry a nice Jewish doctor.

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2024 12:00 PM

“Student intifada.”

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2024 12:02 PM

Why does a 150 year old Hungarian Jew care so much about the disruption of America and Western civilization?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 12:04 PM

That small strip of dirt is going to be the death of us all.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2024 12:04 PM

I wish I could have you committed, OP

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2024 12:04 PM

Was Mario Savio this annoying?

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2024 12:08 PM

That’s what frustrates me the most

You just know she’s going to be the one who becomes “Observant”

South Park spoofed this when Kyle’s Orthodox mother revealed herself to have been S-Wow Tittybang in her rebellious period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 12:09 PM

They're just trying to one up each other now. We're days away from one of them calling for a jihad.

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2024 12:35 PM

Whatever, at least they are doing something more useful than the rainbow haired tra's standing up against oppression of the 63 genders.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2024 12:46 PM

i love how assholes pronounce it HAZA now.

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2024 12:49 PM

Why couldn’t these assholes shut down the Met Gala? It’s the only thing on earth we would’ve lauded them for, and they couldn’t get the job done.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2024 12:53 PM

The MIT student intifada

Looks exactly what you would expect

Very high correlation between high-functioning autism and cults.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2024 1:09 PM

Oompa Loompa sighted!

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2024 1:10 PM

R11 that made me laugh outloud. So true. The dumbasses ended up vandalizing a WWII monument on 5th Avenue because they couldn’t get past 79th street.

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2024 1:17 PM

r12 Always a Trigglypuff-type... entity at these protests, isn't there?

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2024 1:20 PM

I was thinking more the Glasgow oompa loompa

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2024 1:21 PM

excuse me it's pronounced Met Hala.

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2024 1:22 PM

How did i live before DALLE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2024 1:34 PM

There's a mass student protest movement every 5 years. Remember Occupy Wallstreet? Those huge climate change protests in the run up to Covid? I'm glad she feels special. But in a few years years when the IDF have pulled out, Gaza is still rubble and she's a struggled liberal arts major a whole new generation will be protesting something else.

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2024 1:53 PM

“From the Chocolate River to the Sea, Loompaland will be free”

by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2024 1:58 PM

[quote] Is it me or this girl look Jewish? Jeez in my day when they wanted to rebel

Maybe she just thinks ethnic cleansing and colonialism are immoral? You may not be aware of this, but Judaism isn’t “supporting Israel, period.” Judaism is also about decency and morality, and more than a few Jews see that Israel is neither.

by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2024 2:07 PM

The Holocaust is ancient history to this generation. To them, Israel is unnecessary. Why not buy some progressive cred?

by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2024 2:10 PM

Non-student operatives, anarchists and gullible SJWs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2024 2:11 PM

[Quote] The Holocaust is ancient history to this generation. To them, Israel is unnecessary.

Israel has nothing to do with the Holocaust. Israel was an offshoot of late 19th century European colonialism and so was nazism, so if anything Zionism and nazism were brothers, not opponents.

In fact the Zionists in Palestine worked with the Nazis in the late 30s to shake down the Jews of Europe.

Later, when world pacifist and Jewish movements tried to rescue the Jews of Europe, Ben-Gurion refused to help unless they were all sent to Palestine. He said, better for them to die than for them to go elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2024 2:17 PM

Support for Israel among non-Israeli Jews has A LOT to do with the Holocaust.

by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2024 2:20 PM

r24 seriously?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 7, 2024 2:26 PM

Yes seriously fascist at r26. The Nazis, other fascists, also lied and distorted the history of their own movement as well.

It’s obvious that you’d want to hide the sordid history of Zionism and Nazism though.

by Anonymousreply 27May 7, 2024 2:28 PM

The Student Intifada!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 7, 2024 2:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 7, 2024 2:39 PM

R24 is seriously insane.

"In exile between 1937 and 1945, al-Husayni, claiming to speak for the Arab nation and the Muslim world, sought an alliance with the Axis powers (Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy) based on their publicly recognizing

the independence of the Arab states the right of those states to form a union reflecting a dominant Muslim and specifically Arab culture the right of those states to reverse steps taken towards the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine al-Husayni himself as the spiritual and political representative of this pan-Arab, Muslim entity

Hajj Amin al-HusayniIn exchange, al-Husayni collaborated with the German and Italian governments by broadcasting pro-Axis, anti-British, and anti-Jewish propaganda via radio to the Arab world; inciting violence against Jews and the British authorities in the Middle East; and recruiting young men of Islamic faith for service in German military, Waffen-SS , and auxiliary units. In turn, the Germans and the Italians used al-Husayni as a tool to inspire support and collaboration among Muslim residents of regions under Axis control and to incite anti-Allied violence and rebellion among Muslims residing beyond the reach of German arms."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 7, 2024 3:59 PM

Burn it down, bitch!!! Burn Harvard down!

by Anonymousreply 31May 7, 2024 4:12 PM

Islamic Jew hatred has been on US campuses for decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2024 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!