Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Harris responds to Israel ceasefire deal: "Shrimp and grits!"

REPORTER: "Madam Vice President, Hamas says it accepted a ceasefire deal. Your reaction?"

HARRIS: "Shrimp and grits!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2024 5:35 PM

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, op. Does she?

I guess I'll interject - "shit n piss" as a response to Kam.

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2024 9:20 AM

If Vice President Harris had any brains whatsoever, she would have responded with

"Kiss my grits"!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2024 9:21 AM

She has been hanging around Joe too much. It's rubbing off on her.

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 9:30 AM

So, Kamala blew off a far right "reporter" looking for a "gotcha" on a highly complex negotiation?

Damn, girl is smart and you trolls SUCK 😠

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2024 9:37 AM

Is she walking out of a restaurant with a doggie bag? With shrimp and grits in it? At a mall?

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2024 9:59 AM

The new "Peace for our time."

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2024 10:02 AM

Covfefe!!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 10:16 AM

She says it way too soon for it to sound witty, she doesn't even let them get halfway through the question. So scripted but badly rehearsed. Wit needs the right timing, and she doesn't have it.

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2024 10:24 AM

R4, she could just ignore the question. Although, as vice president to a very elderly president, she should expect to be asked "complex" questions.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2024 10:26 AM

she should have responded with a simple ASS

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2024 11:47 AM

I can't help but love her. She's clueless in an iconic way, like those people who live in their own separate little world. Just keep the nukes away from her and it's all good.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2024 11:51 AM

I think Kamala Harris was perfectly captured by Maya Rudolph’s SNL impersonation

“That little girl… IT ME.”

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2024 11:53 AM

loved that play on Broadway

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2024 1:26 PM

I hate this useless, ugly bitch.

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2024 2:45 PM

Trump says something dumber and more dangerous every fucking day, but someone will always hate the black lady more.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2024 2:47 PM

[quote]Trump says something dumber and more dangerous every fucking day, but someone will always hate the black (when it's politically convenient for her) lady who is a whole descendant of slave owners more.

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2024 3:29 PM

R1 r2 hilarious

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2024 5:15 PM

Who's her new advisor? Leslie Uggams?

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2024 5:24 PM

Fweedom.

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2024 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!