Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are these really Belgians in action? Lovely, civilized White Europeans?

This video came up on my YouTube recommendations because I've listened to Warren Zevon's "Lawyers, Guns. and Money." DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE ANY DELICATE TENDENCIES. It's bad, like anything I've witnessed before.

I was not prepared for the EXTREME hatred and willing sexual violence of the Belgians and their need to defile corpses to make a point. What women in the Congo must have suffered if this was Belgians' norm.

s like the U.S. South never existed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 8:58 AM

60s mercs were a varied international lot, not just a bunch of Belgians.

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2024 8:38 AM

Didn't Hoare advertise permissible, or rather targetted raping, as part of his appeal to white troops from Belgium and beyond?

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2024 8:49 AM

I don't know about Hoare but it's possible. It does seem to be a perk offered to UN troops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 8:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!