Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pro-Zionist ASU Professor on Leave for Harassing Muslim Women at Rally

'You disrespect my sense of humanity, b****': ASU faculty member on leave after confrontational video from pro-Israel rally

An ASU faculty member is on leave after a viral video apparently showing him confronting a woman in a head scarf at a pro-Israel rally.

TEMPE, Ariz. — An Arizona State University faculty member is on leave after a viral video showed him arguing with and cursing at a woman wearing a head scarf at a pro-Israel rally. The incident happened on Sunday in front of ASU. Jonathan Yudelman, listed as a postdoctorate research scholar at ASU's School of Civic and Economic Thought and Leadership, is shown in the video getting very close to a woman in a head scarf along University Drive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2024 3:07 PM

I'm shocked! All the other genocide supporting counter-protesters have been so civil and respectful

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2024 6:20 AM

I support his actions purely on the basis those loveheart sunglasses look ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2024 6:20 AM

The usual Zionist troll can’t even defend this one lol

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2024 3:51 AM

For the most part they have, r1. But congrats for being an easily manipulated dunce.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2024 3:54 AM

Zionist humility and charm

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2024 3:55 AM

I'm shocked! All the other rape supporting protesters have been so civil and respectful!!

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2024 4:09 AM

People of privilege should not speak!

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2024 4:31 AM

What rape supporters, r6? You?

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2024 4:46 AM

Raging asshole

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2024 4:58 AM

The pro-Israeli crowd (particularly the women… I wonder why?) is obsessed with rape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2024 4:59 AM

Or how about this one from only a week ago at UCLA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2024 5:02 AM

Pro-Israel protestor wishes pro-Palestine student is 'r*ped'

A pro-Israel protestor repeatedly tells a pro-Palestine student at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to 'go back to Gaza' and that she hopes they 'rape' her. The incident took place yesterday as pro-Israel counter protesters gathered at an encampment of students protesting against Israel's ongoing war on Gaza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2024 5:03 AM

Update: the ASU “scholar” has been put on leave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2024 5:12 AM

For the pro rape Hamas supporter...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2024 5:13 AM

More Hamas rape

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2024 5:14 AM

and who can forget the Palestinian attack on the Israeli Olympic team at the 1972 Olympics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2024 5:17 AM

A Palestinian was rude to me at Disneyland in 1986. Kill everyone in Gaza!

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2024 5:37 AM

r17 has no problem with rape and mass murder. You are indeed a shining light for all of us Ayatollah.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2024 5:39 AM

r13 He looks a bit like Jon Bernthal in those sunglasses, I'd fuck him good.

[quote]'You disrespect my sense of humanity, b****'

That's pretty damn funny, which makes him even sexier.

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2024 5:47 AM

R19, he looks and acts like a complete pussy, harassing younger women not nearly his size. Then again it shocks no one that hardcore Zionists like yourself are into these types.

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2024 5:49 AM

Yep you have my number, r18. I'm one of the many people who LOVE rape and mass murder. Everything you suspected about ceasefire supporters is true, we are all evil to the core.

But seriously, bringing up the Munich terrorist attack from 52 years ago to justify the 13,000+ children killed in Gaza is beyond retarded. If your advocating collective punishment for the Palestinian people then you should be open about that so we can all dismiss you as a bloodthirsty lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2024 5:49 AM

Interesting r15, just now in this instance, you find the U.N. to be credible? 🤡🐷

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2024 5:51 AM

r21 Invasions have consequences. In WW2 we killed hundreds of thousands of children in Germany and Japan yet no one called for any ceasefire. Israel has the right to continue the war until they have assurances that the attacks will stop.

Your lack of willingness to condemn the rapes and murders that happened last October tells us that you have no problem with collective punishment when it comes to the Israelis. You are indeed a bloodthirsty lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2024 5:57 AM

Here we have r22 clearly denying rape took place. Amazing.

"Interesting [R15], just now in this instance, you find the U.N. to be credible? "

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2024 5:58 AM

R24, Christ, clearly my comment went over your retarded head. It had nothing to do with denying any of the claims per the UN envoy. Rather, it was poking at the blatant hypocrisy of Zionist shitbags like yourself, who have attempted to discredit the UN for years as some type of anti-Semitic / Jew-hating / anti-Israel organization, but then conveniently citing it in situations like this.

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2024 6:01 AM

Another classic Hasbara technique exhibited by r23 - obfuscation by putting the onus on the other speaker to “condemn” shit that has literally nothing to do with the discussion directly at hand. “But did you condemn KKKKHHHHHHHAMAS?” Bitch shut up and discuss the topic or get out.

You may think you’re clever, but we see right through your playbook, and increasingly so. No matter how hard you genocide lovers and Israel ass-kissers try gaming the system on sites like this. People (including Muriel, maybe? Given the long-awaited redlining etc) are finally waking up and see you for the shameless propagandist clowns you are.

by Anonymousreply 26May 8, 2024 6:08 AM

r26 has absolutely no sense of self-awareness at all. You rape lovers and Hamas ass-kissers try gaming the system on sites like this. People (including Muriel, maybe? Given the long-awaited redlining etc) are finally waking up and see you for the shameless propagandist clowns you are.

by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2024 6:18 AM

[quote] In WW2 we killed hundreds of thousands of children in Germany and Japan yet no one called for any ceasefire.

America was not building illegal settlements on Japanese soil and then pretending like it's a non-issue. So there is that.

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2024 6:27 AM

R11 but it's not rape, rape

by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2024 6:28 AM

Can’t we please call each other rape-endorsing, terror-loving, genocidal maniacs with a modicum of civility?

by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2024 12:52 PM

People as usual fail to understand that once you engage the protesters, they've already won. He should have simply ignored the terrorist-loving camel lady. They have no power if you blank them.

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2024 12:56 PM

Those assholes deserve to be harassed.

by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2024 3:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!