Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Martha Stewart fans revolt after she takes a photo with Kid Rock

After attending the 2024 Kentucky Derby, Martha Stewart shared photos from the exciting day with fans, but one little detail had the comments filled with intense criticism.

Stewart posted a handful of snaps posing with some jockeys, photographer Douglas Friedman, singer Josh Groban, and a few others—but the presence of singer Kid Rock got everyone worked up.

In the fourth photo of the update, Stewart smiled in a tan ensemble and wide-brimmed hat while holding a few roses, while Kid Rock stood beside her in a pink suit and a cowboy hat.

The comments quickly filled up with complaints and criticism, with replies like, "Kid Rock? Nope," "Not Kid Rock, girl, c’mon," and, "Kid Rock?? No Martha please 😭😭."

Another questioned, "Martha…. Why are you taking photos w kid rock… no one told you??" Others called the situation "disappointing" and said to Stewart, "You know better."

"I’m happy to see everyone in the comments are thinking the same thing I am!" said a different fan.

There were a few fans who felt differently about her association with Kid Rock, but the overwhelming consensus was that Stewart shouldn't have taken a photo with him. Many take issue with Kid Rock for his multiple controversies over the years for his conservative beliefs and explicit behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 1:18 AM

Does Martha Stewart even know who Kid Rock is?

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2024 12:40 AM

Do people realize that Martha went to jail?

I'm happy that she's not passing judgment, because she's not really in a position to talk.

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2024 12:42 AM

Like she gives a shit what people think.

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 12:52 AM

Fuck my legacy

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2024 1:01 AM

Yes, a photo of her with Kid Rock will be the one thing people remember about Martha Stewart when she dies.

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2024 1:10 AM

You sound like a total moron, r2. Martha Stewart went to jail for insider trading. Kid Rock threw a hissy fit when a beer company worked with a trans person. She's not on his level just because she went to jail. I've had a bunch of speeding tickets. Am I allowed to look down on Vladimir Putin?

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2024 1:10 AM

FFS Martha Stewart is almost 83 years old. Do you think she even knows who Kid Rock is?

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 1:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!