Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS: Deuxmoi outed the stars of "Red, White & Royal Blue" – as DESPISING each other!

Guess we shouldn't hold our breath for a sequel.

SUBJECT: These colors do run

MESSAGE: One half of a popular onscreen queer couple from that colorful streaming film has refused to do most press. It was tense but spilled over into pure hate when this person refused to show up at an important upcoming event. The better half is livid and has stopped speaking to the disappearing partner once and for all. Don't expect to ever see them work together again.

"Colorful" is the tell that it's RWRB, but is Taylor or Nicholas the one doing the pouting? Any idea what the "important upcoming event" might be? And why is one of them being a conceited bitch?

by Anonymousreply 120May 11, 2024 4:13 PM

[quote] is Taylor or Nicholas the one doing the pouting?

Nicholas has the lips to pout properly.

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2024 11:02 PM

Oh, bummer.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2024 11:19 PM

I'm not convinced this is accurate, actually. The movie came out in August, smack-dab in the middle of the SAG strike. None of the actors could do ANY press for it, aside from a handful of BTS clips and Q&As on YouTube. (Wired has a game of sorts where celebs have to guess what people are googling about them. BuzzFeed has a "how well do you know your castmates?" quiz. I think basically all high-profile streaming movies & shows get similar treatment.)

Also, I follow Taylor on IG, and since the strike ended he's posted a number of pics of him and Nicholas, along the lines of a joking "it's us - again" theme. (Three months late to the party.) Still, it's all too obvious that Nicholas is the one viewed as an increasingly hot actor, given his show with Julianne Moore – seriously – and new movie with AnnE. He deserves a Purple Heart for having to fake having FEELINGS for that vile cunt! Taylor, meanwhile, has literally zero acting gigs lined up, though he has enough IG followers at this point to be earning influencer-style money for sponsored posts.

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2024 12:04 AM

I don't think they're BFFs, but if there's any animus it may be on Nicholas' part because he seems like he's striving right now, moving away from the Gay roles, and his personality isn't very warm and fuzzy. Where as Taylor has personality for days, he is confident, and he seems more sure of himself. Taylor does a lot of modeling, too, and he is very well connected in the world of fashion, etc. Very comfortable in himself.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2024 12:47 AM

In spite of the press tour bullshit, most actors who do a project together are not BFFs. They are coworkers, and when they no longer are working together they will fall out of contact. How many times are you friends with former coworkers.

But for these two there is an inherent conflict where TZP desperately needs this sequel since he has no other acting jobs going on, but Galiztine has actually been in demand.

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2024 1:48 AM

Taylor needs to change his look. Eyelashes too long. They're a distraction. And he needs a different hairstyle. It's too much muchness. But he is gorgeous, smart, and a decent actor. I can see him being a second lead in a TV series. Nicholas needs to strike while he's hot because he has a short shelf life. It's his personality. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2024 4:35 PM

The movie was exceptionally terrible. Thank God they are nice to look at!

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2024 4:48 PM

Bambi's team is desperately trying distance her from her gay fan base. Despite the demand, Bambi will never agree to a RW & RB sequel. because Taylor Zakar Perez is a defacto married out gay actor. NicNic's LPSG lumpen femcel stans won't even allow TZP's name to be mentioned. They call him Valdomort. You can be banned for even uttering it. Galitzine is pathetically trying to lock her closet door and piss on herself to put out her flames .Bambi will run not walk away from Perez.The reality is that co stars rarely are besties or even in the same room with each other after the project and contractually promotions wrap. Despite their on screen chemistry doubt they could be platonic buds. A good shag is always a method actor's option however. Didn't help that Zakar Perez was paid 60K more than Galitzine on RW &RB This was the last snap of the girls together at VF pre Oscars with de jour fag hag dyke Camila Cabello.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2024 5:56 PM

Yeah, it was quite embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2024 5:59 PM

As part of his team's "wash away the gay" strategy, Galitzine will not attend the prestigious Emmy panel for RW & RB. Taylor Zakar Perez will. NicNic the Stallion can barely muster a mumble these days when RW &RB the project that put her on the radar is mentioned. Hilarious considering Bambi's reality..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2024 6:07 PM

"LPSG lumpen femcel stans won't even allow TZP's name to be mentioned."

Try mentioning her hubby of 6 years Austin Kevitch's name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2024 6:13 PM

I'm new to the Red, White, and Royal Blue fangirl world.

What/Who is Bambi, and what is the relevance to Taylor and Nick?

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2024 6:20 PM

As if this movie has any hope of an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2024 6:20 PM

R7 "the movie was exceptionally terrible. Thank God they are nice to look at!

The chemistry between two gay actors was 1000% times more believable than this exceptionally terrible frau fanfic dreck. Feel the heat hon.😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2024 6:21 PM

I had to Google this Austin Kevitch person, and he's quite cute. Thanks for the clue, R11.

So he's Nick Galitzine's boyfriend of 6 years? Interesting.

Austin seems very low key. His Instagram says he's an "amateur magician."

About op's blind item of this "pouting" person.... it has to be Galitzine.

There are a couple of photos of Austin and Nick together, and Nick is NEVER smiling. He always has an angry look on his face, as if he's perpetually miserable.

Is that what he's like in real life?? How awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2024 6:29 PM

R12 Too obvious Tiny. Lose 300lb grow a schlong and you may stand a chance with Bambi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2024 6:30 PM

Austin Kevitch is gorgeous.

He also gives off a straight guy vibe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2024 6:34 PM

I’m so fucking angry my Clinique order hasn’t arrived yet

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2024 6:36 PM

R15 Oy! She's smiles when I cum in her tukus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2024 6:38 PM

[quote]He also gives off a straight guy vibe.

Truly spoken by someone who has never heard him speak.

by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2024 6:39 PM

R20 why is Austin Kevitch constantly referred to as either Camila Cabello's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, when you google his name or search for his photos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2024 6:44 PM

R17 There's dumb ..dumber ..dumbest then there's Frau Dumb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2024 6:44 PM

Nicholas seems like a drip in public at least. Austin is charming and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2024 6:48 PM

R21 he was her post-Mendes beard, Nicholas set them up since he was Cabello’s costar in Cinderella

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2024 6:49 PM

NOT BECAUSE AUSTY IS GAY!!!! its because HE'S JEWISH!. Paul Newman and George Burns spoke just like they had whole pocket books flying out of their mouths. Oy Vey! DUH!

by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2024 6:50 PM

Those chick fil a chicken tenders are so tender and juicy with just the right amount of spice

by Anonymousreply 26May 7, 2024 6:50 PM

[quote] Nicholas seems like a drip in public at least. Austin is charming and handsome.

Absolutely.

I find it completely bizarre that Nicholas can't even be bothered to crack a smile, while he's with such a hot guy.

It's really bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 7, 2024 6:54 PM

R21 Because fat femcel stans are too dumb to recognize a dyke beard or use Google?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 7, 2024 6:55 PM

I have never heard of the Lox Club before.

Apparently, Austin is the CEO of this place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 7, 2024 6:56 PM

Austin is from a very wealthy Philadelphia family. Lox Club is an invitation only app targeting Jews who want to date other Jews. Nothing wrong with that but Kevitch obviously engages in bearding to maintain a heterosexual image for his conservative app users.

by Anonymousreply 30May 7, 2024 7:00 PM

R12/R21 /R18 et al. drop you publicist porkchop and waddle back to LPSG. This thread has 578 post to go so you'll have to miss a lot of meals to bump it Closed. Suggest you peruse this DL thread link to see what the world outside your stan echo chamber thinks of your hilarious hetero pussy hound Mrs Bambi Kevitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 7, 2024 7:08 PM

R26 Tiny you must get your chubby fingers to type faster. You've got 543 posts till you can shut down this thread like you did the last one. Now drop that drumbstick and type "Bump" 534 times. That's how we do it here hon. Get crackin!

by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2024 7:16 PM

Unscripted Mrs Bambi Kevitch hawt,high,horny and looking for Austy's birthday schlong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 7, 2024 7:20 PM

R27 As Bambi's career took off she made sure that she was not smiling in public snaps .Which just made it more obvious that they were a couple trying to convince you they were not a couple. There private Insta is a eye opener. All their family and friends acknowledge they are partnered. Holidays with their sisters ect. Folks who have seen it say Bambi is quiet playful and affectionate. She is a bit of a Diva. Lots has been edited or purged by Galitzine's team. His birthday lap dance for Austin following the cut on previous vid was way hotter than anything she gave Hathaway. Upper left a glimpse of their reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 7, 2024 7:41 PM

Fun silly movie

by Anonymousreply 35May 7, 2024 7:44 PM

R35 Try harder Tiny . 563 posts to go😂

by Anonymousreply 36May 7, 2024 7:47 PM

R36 I legit don’t get your point. I really did think it was a fun silly movie!

by Anonymousreply 37May 7, 2024 7:53 PM

R30 "but Kevitch obviously engages in bearding to maintain a heterosexual image for his conservative app users."

Oy !that worked well for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2024 7:53 PM

You have to give Bambi credit at least she hasn't been made to look as ridiculous as her hubby....yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2024 7:57 PM

r6 Taylor is the definition of too pretty. It's hard to describe why but there is a certain level of pretty that makes one almost sexless. He looks impeccable in public, but like you said, he needs to change it up a bit. I think if he could grow a mustache or maybe add length to his hair, it would be a welcome change that's easily reversable.

by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2024 8:00 PM

Please note: WE ARE NOT SHAGGING! Grim face check. No touching check. For 6 years we can't stand each other. We are definitely NOT A COUPLE. "Austy why are you SMILING?" " Oy! Cuz I'm gonna SCHTUP ya bald when we get home!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2024 8:15 PM

Don't blame Nic for the DL marriage. It's mainstream USA and thus Hollywood that STILL won't accept rising gay actors in leading roles.

by Anonymousreply 42May 7, 2024 8:23 PM

R42, people are responsible for their choices. In this case, he is even famous for his gay roles. Instead of attempting to become Tom Cruise, maybe build around what you have and are and make it work. But no, he decided to pout his way to success.

by Anonymousreply 43May 7, 2024 8:35 PM

I suggest they switch places. I'd rather see fabulously sexy and swarthy Austin on the silver screen.

by Anonymousreply 44May 7, 2024 8:36 PM

and Bambi always goes home with me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 7, 2024 8:41 PM

R43 Unlike Mr Zakar Perez , Mrs Kevitch chose to closet herself to "success"

by Anonymousreply 46May 7, 2024 8:44 PM

R33 That clip is the hottest we've ever seen this guy.

by Anonymousreply 47May 7, 2024 8:58 PM

And we danced like a wave on the ocean, romanced

We were liars in love and we danced

Swept away for a moment by chance

And we danced and danced danced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 7, 2024 9:05 PM

Obvious to Ray Charles ,Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 7, 2024 9:16 PM

Once more just for the lumpen fraus who still won't get "it".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 7, 2024 9:22 PM

I don’t understand why this Nicholas Ovaltine or whatever is in everything all of a sudden. So fucking meh.

by Anonymousreply 51May 7, 2024 9:25 PM

R51 Hon you are a worse actress than Bambi please stop.

by Anonymousreply 52May 7, 2024 9:28 PM

He’s like this year’s Noah Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 53May 7, 2024 9:33 PM

^ Only 557 more inanities to go . Hope they are paying you by the word R53

by Anonymousreply 54May 7, 2024 9:43 PM

TZP would be a good addition to a long-running ensemble cast show - like Grey's Anatomy type show - as a nurse, not doctor, not because of the homo, but because he doesn't give off that intensity vibe of someone who went to medical school.

I can see him as an EMT or parademic on some firefighter procedural also.

by Anonymousreply 55May 7, 2024 9:52 PM

R55 Precisely why Galitzine has jumped back into his closet and slammed and bolted the doors She wants the A- list leading man career. Timmy Chalamet's not Matt Boomer's. Poor Zakar-Perez has a marriage certificate on file in Texas so she's SOL. But if she didn't she'd try the same rubbish Bambi is doing. That's Show Biz.

by Anonymousreply 56May 7, 2024 10:16 PM

Nicholas is such a good and dutiful wife at R49.

I love it!

by Anonymousreply 57May 7, 2024 10:17 PM

The Zakar-Perez Gersons happily married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2024 10:26 PM

^ Mazel Tov fellas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 7, 2024 10:28 PM

Wow @R58.

Zac is like 100x hotter than his husband.

I wonder what's the story there?

by Anonymousreply 60May 7, 2024 10:32 PM

R57 Oy ! Bambi is a fine shefela.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 7, 2024 10:33 PM

It's a show written by a frau for fraus. It's a fantasy of what fraus imagine gay men behave like.

Total piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 62May 7, 2024 10:35 PM

R60 10 years older and filthy rich. Mamita Perez didn't raise no dumb girls.

by Anonymousreply 63May 7, 2024 10:36 PM

R62 It's shipping yeah but no worse than Roman Holiday or were you disappointed Greg Peck didn't give Audrey a 'dirty Sanchez"?

by Anonymousreply 64May 7, 2024 10:40 PM

Comparing Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn to two vapid twinks in some frau drama? Are you fucking serious?

by Anonymousreply 65May 7, 2024 10:46 PM

Miss Galitzine needs to cut down on the lip fillers.

She's starting to look like a Real Housewife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 7, 2024 10:48 PM

I can't believe people didn't know about Nick and Austin.. Figured it out like a year ago. And TZP too.. and who really cares if they like or hate each other. Or something in between. They got paid to be in a movie together.. it was a job and it's done..move on

by Anonymousreply 67May 7, 2024 10:50 PM

[quote] Zac is like 100x hotter than his husband. I wonder what's the story there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 7, 2024 11:00 PM

If Austin who is masculine (with her mouth shut) looks so awkward and uncomfortable next too a lil dykette imagine how absurd a screaming kween like Bambie will look when she starts bearding. Optics will always be fag & hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 7, 2024 11:02 PM

R65 Bitter femcel frau or ancient self loathing kween? Help us out Mary.

by Anonymousreply 70May 7, 2024 11:05 PM

Why does Camila beard so much?

Does she just like being around gay men?

Does it make her feel wanted?

Is it for publicity?

I don't get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 7, 2024 11:06 PM

R66 We know what lil Nicstin will look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 7, 2024 11:08 PM

[quote] lumpen

[quote] You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means

adjective: lumpen

(in Marxist contexts) uninterested in revolutionary advancement.

"the lumpen public is enveloped in a culture of dependency"

boorish and stupid.

"growing ranks of lumpen, uninhibited, denim-clad youth"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 7, 2024 11:15 PM

R71 Just to humor your facetious question: Apparently Mister Cabello has a long term GF. They are housemates and live up the street from Bambie and Austy. Vids around show them hanging with Bambi and Shawn Mendes an KJ Apa all jamming guitars on their "notorious purple couch" Guess the "moonlight boys" are all "musical" or non binary.. fluid as they say these days. Good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 7, 2024 11:25 PM

Oy! Bambi only has eyes for one "moonlight boy".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 7, 2024 11:35 PM

Who ya calin a "screaming kween " bitch ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 7, 2024 11:45 PM

r70 it makes no sense to compare Roman Holiday to this frau dreck.

And if those two boys were actually out gays, the DL gays would hate them as they do all attractive young out gay celebs.

by Anonymousreply 77May 8, 2024 12:02 AM

R66 "Miss Galitzine needs to cut down on lip fillers"

No. Natural. Both Bambi & Austy were born with cock sucking lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 8, 2024 12:11 AM

Flash: Every Frau in the world loved Roman Holiday. It was the frauest frau film that ever fraued.

by Anonymousreply 79May 8, 2024 12:15 AM

R73 What is the meaning of lumpen in slang? mentally sluggish Definitions of lumpen. adjective. mentally sluggish. synonyms: lumpish, unthinking stupid. lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity.

Example : R73 is lumpen.

by Anonymousreply 80May 8, 2024 12:39 AM

After six years my bubbeleah Bambi knows she can get away with this. Oy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 8, 2024 3:51 AM

Austin must love Nicholas lumpy butt.

by Anonymousreply 82May 8, 2024 4:19 AM

[quote] Austin must love Nicholas lumpy butt.

Correction: FLAT butt.

But it's easier to go deep!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 8, 2024 4:25 AM

She is always ret ta go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 8, 2024 5:46 AM

Oy ! Bambi is a major diva but Austy can just ignore her then dick her down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 8, 2024 5:50 AM

Austin! I 'm bedded ! Mussy ready ! And I will not be ignored!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 8, 2024 5:58 AM

Oy! I told him never marry a goy boy. Did he listen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 8, 2024 6:10 AM

Has anyone been able to find a good picture of Nicholas’s famously hairy ass?

by Anonymousreply 88May 8, 2024 6:13 AM

Well it must be her trunk cuz she's got nothing under her hood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 8, 2024 6:26 AM

Obviously their roles in Red White & Royal Blue were type cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 8, 2024 6:31 AM

^ That's Zak got paid 60K more.

by Anonymousreply 91May 8, 2024 6:37 AM

No meat and potatoes. She's definitely a vegetarian with a nice salad to toss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 8, 2024 6:42 AM

they apparently saw the movie OP

by Anonymousreply 93May 8, 2024 8:15 AM

Nicholas is straight now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 8, 2024 1:33 PM

"with a nice salad to toss"

Oy ! I toss it every chance I get

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 8, 2024 3:19 PM

R93 Of course you're wrong bitter old kween party of one:😂

How much did Red White and Royal Blue gross?

Greta Gerwig's whimsical comedy has now raked in over $537.5 million at the domestic box office, surpassing Christopher Nolan's 2008 superhero epic The Dark Knight, which amassed $536 million, establishing it as Warner Bros.'s highest-grossing domestic release in the studio's history.

The film was released on Amazon Prime Video on August 11, 2023. For the first three weeks after its release, it was the top watched film worldwide on the platform and provoked what Prime Video described as "a huge surge" of new subscribers.

by Anonymousreply 96May 8, 2024 4:58 PM

[quote]Flash: Every Frau in the world loved Roman Holiday. It was the frauest frau film that ever fraued.

Sacre bleu! It's also one of the BEST films ever made! Dalton Trumbo even got a posthumous Oscar for writing it while blacklisted! (Also, don't all frau films have happy endings? Being a romance isn't enough.)

[quote]R20, why is Austin Kevitch constantly referred to as either Camila Cabello's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, when you google his name or search for his photos?

Because they dated, though I know that R21 is assuming – solely on the basis of a handful of uninteresting IG pics – that Austin & Nicholas MUST be gay, because two men are never, ever seen together in public unless they're fucking. And, of course, attacking anyone who disagrees with him as a "frau pretending to be a gay guy," never mind that your points are valid.

[quote]Obviously their roles in Red White & Royal Blue were type cast.

R90, I assume that's a screencap from "Minx," given that Taylor wore a prosthetic throughout many of his scenes on it.

by Anonymousreply 97May 9, 2024 4:13 AM

The BI was right

Mariah was less visibly contemptuous when she said “I don’t know her”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 9, 2024 11:33 PM

Lol at R98.

They both look fucking miserable.

Reading the comments on the side are hilarious, because the clueless fan girls keep posting ridiculous comments like, "finally we got them back together!"

Not picking up on any of the body language.

by Anonymousreply 99May 10, 2024 12:00 AM

Who are you talking about

by Anonymousreply 100May 10, 2024 12:01 AM

The sequel was contractual. Galitzine had no choice. At least the girls are making an effort. Show Biz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 10, 2024 3:00 PM

Apparently, the sequel has been greenlit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 10, 2024 3:10 PM

ROFL

it was Zakhar Perez who leaked to DeuxMoi I’m assuming

by Anonymousreply 103May 10, 2024 3:14 PM

R97 Triggered.yet again .Like clockwork.. All that shrill hysterical verbosity to defend this obvious closeted little kween. So you have a professional vested interest in Bambi's "official" sexual identity.Right. We get it. Hope you're getting paid by the word hun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 10, 2024 3:16 PM

These two are so narcissistic Kevitch Storied himself crying as he watched Galitzine perform his song onscreen at the “Cinderella” premiere

by Anonymousreply 105May 10, 2024 3:26 PM

they both look like bullies.

by Anonymousreply 106May 10, 2024 3:28 PM

Boy does he hate him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 10, 2024 4:49 PM

^ More an example of them both needing Uma as a human shield.

by Anonymousreply 108May 10, 2024 4:56 PM

TZP is indeed happy he finally has a gig. NG is not so much. No doubt his paycheck will exceed TZP's this time. That puts a smile on a gurls face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 10, 2024 5:09 PM

So happy about the sequel!

by Anonymousreply 110May 10, 2024 5:52 PM

Because of the cake incident at the wedding, they won't invite Alex to the coronation after the death of the grandparent who was the reigning monarch.

So, Prince Henry and Alex move to Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 111May 10, 2024 7:48 PM

Taylor's odd looking: his bone structure and his eyes are weird

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 10, 2024 8:33 PM

Deuxmoi knows even less than the Entertainment Lawyer

by Anonymousreply 113May 10, 2024 8:35 PM

So, Prince Henry and Alex move to Montecito where their neighbor puts their relationship to the test.

Fixed for R111

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 10, 2024 8:45 PM

Nicholas is ON THE RECORD, gurls!! He is STRAIGHT. So, nothin to see here. Let's keep it movin'

by Anonymousreply 115May 10, 2024 8:53 PM

He IDENTIFIES as straight.

by Anonymousreply 116May 10, 2024 8:55 PM

As part of Galitzine's deal for the sequel, there as been a new addition to the cast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 10, 2024 9:15 PM

^ Let's hope it's not a speaking part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 10, 2024 11:17 PM

That picture at R112 says it all. They look excited and happy to be doing a sequel. I see disaster on the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 119May 11, 2024 11:40 AM

R119 Bambi got over her "straight guilt" and sweetened up when she found she was getting paid $2.5 mil. more than her out gay married co-star Mr. Zakhar-Perez Gerson. Puts a smile on a gurls face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 11, 2024 4:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!