Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Face the Nation Interview with Governor Kristi Noem

If you haven’t seen this morning’s Face the Nation on CBS, Margaret Brennan interviews the Republican governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem, whose memoir, “No Going Back,” will be released this Tuesday.

It is well worth watching.

Margaret Brennan is great.

The governor is not so great, but seems to have been pretty well coached in advance of this interview.

Her style of obfuscation is reminiscent of interviews with Kellyanne Conway.

Margaret Brennan also asks her about killing her 14-month-old dog, Cricket—and also a goat.

She’s a real piece of work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2024 1:43 AM

Dumb fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2024 8:41 PM

[quote]It is well worth watching.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2024 8:44 PM

Psycho-bitch is going to psycho-bitch

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2024 8:45 PM

I found it interesting.

It didn’t change my opinion about her, but I enjoy Margaret Brennan.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2024 8:46 PM

It's always been clear that Greg is a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 8:49 PM

[quote] It's always been clear that Greg is a Trumper.

What’s your point?

Or are you just looking for attention?

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 8:52 PM

Cricket and the musty goat were sacrifices to Baphomet

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2024 8:53 PM

So, he admits it.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote] So, he admits it.

Have I?

You’re a dumb shit.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2024 8:55 PM

There's nothing about this post that's pro-Trump or pro-Noem. She acted like an irresponsible Republican liar and it showed

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 9:03 PM

[quote] There's nothing about this post that's pro-Trump or pro-Noem. She acted like an irresponsible Republican liar and it showed

That’s correct, R10.

Pay no attention to R5/R8. He is just an asshole who takes pleasure in trying to harass me.

Of course I agree with your assessment of that interview.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 9:06 PM

I loved Marcello as Cricket the 7th on SNL, but they had me at “let’s dress Marcello as a puppy.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 9:10 PM

RubberFace The Nation

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2024 9:12 PM

I also thought that the governor was overly made up for a Sunday morning.

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2024 9:22 PM

I dreamt about a cartoon with ol' rubber face, tossing puppies into the air and shooting then like skeet.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2024 9:23 PM

How long do you think it took for hair and makeup on for the dog-killing politico? Did she hire "whores r us"?

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2024 9:23 PM

Now that the asses have brayed, I'm still wondering why the OP (or whoever's sock puppet it was) thought the cunt was "well-prepared."

Well-prepared for what? The trash mountain of history that people in the future will try to decipher, incredulous that a fascist movement gained so much ground over 60 years that it had the presidency, the Supreme Court, chambers of Congress, many state houses, governorships, local offices and the support of 40+ million American voters?

Because that's all I saw. The cunt's personal history and public record reflect the zombie vacancy of white Xtian fascists. They're the inheritors of the same breed that brought us the Civil War and a relentless campaign over at least 225 years to kill progress and hold people down.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2024 9:25 PM

This woman is human garbage. NOTHING she does, says, or thinks, is worthy of others attention.

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2024 9:28 PM

Did she eat Greg’s prune-cod concoction?

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2024 9:32 PM

R17 should be ignored.

He has proven himself to be a racist.

He also is the author of:

[quote] My condo smells like farts That sweet, sulphury stank. How do you get the smell of gas out of curtains, carpet and upholstery?

Lovely person.

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2024 9:42 PM

On the thread about Chinese food, R17 offered,

[quote] It's called "cooking flom lecipe," OP. Ching ching chow chow.

Offensive.

by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2024 9:45 PM

[quote] Did she eat Greg’s prune-cod concoction?

You might consider growing up, R19.

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2024 9:46 PM

Greg why do you engage?

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2024 9:54 PM

[quote] I'm still wondering why the OP (or whoever's sock puppet it was) thought the cunt was "well-prepared."

What I said was,

“The governor is not so great, but seems to have been pretty well coached in advance of this interview. Her style of obfuscation is reminiscent of interviews with Kellyanne Conway.”

You are not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2024 10:01 PM

[quote] Greg why do you engage?

Good question.

I suppose I have a strong dislike of both stupidity and a lack of manners.

But you’re right, R23.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2024 10:03 PM

R25 Life is too short to entertain trolls. I tried to watch the interview and it made me so uncomfortable I had to click out. She's a horrible liar and person.

by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2024 11:09 PM

^ I watched the whole thing because it's a fascinating study as to what lengths Republicans will go through not to own up to their horribleness. Instead of saying, "That was wrong, I should have brought the dog to a shelter", she ends up lying and saying the dog was practically mauling her kids

Then she tries to throw it all on Biden by saying his dog bit secret service men and he did nothing, she would like to shout his dog. No, Kristi, Biden removed the dog from the situation like the caring adult he is

She's a psycho-cunt and now everyone knows it

by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2024 11:18 PM

^ *shoot* his dog 🙄

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2024 11:20 PM

KKKristi is another rising star of the GOP that has massively crashed and burned. See also Nancy Mace and Ron DeSantis.

The media needs to call these fools out from the beginning and stop promoting them with softball interviews. This bitch was flamed so bad over the puppy killing, but how about killing people with her anti-Covid policies and allowing the bikers to come to Sturgis, etc.? She was horrible all along.

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2024 11:32 PM

She is putrid and looks like a $20 whore.

by Anonymousreply 30May 6, 2024 12:18 AM

It's inappropriate for a high ranking politician who is seeking higher office to show up in public dressed and groomed like a day shift stripper.

by Anonymousreply 31May 6, 2024 12:20 AM

“She’s nothing like my mom. She has a smart daughter!”

by Anonymousreply 32May 6, 2024 12:23 AM

How smart can the daughter be? Her daughter was seeking a career in real estate and needed mom to make a call to receive certification.

by Anonymousreply 33May 6, 2024 12:26 AM

After Noem’s disgusting actions, gravel will never taste the same again.

by Anonymousreply 34May 6, 2024 12:29 AM

That’s my story and I’m stickin to it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2024 11:52 PM

What does it mean that [Get a fucking blog] appears next to Greg’s name in every post on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2024 1:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!