Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The worst family on Golden Girls

The Nylands: Kirsten was a cunt, played by two bitchy actresses. She bitched about the will, had issues with her mom’s friends and was just a bitch.

Holly, her sister, fucked her friend’s boyfriend.

Bridget, her youngest daughter was a snobbish whore and flat chested.

Her father was a monk who abandoned her.

Charlie was a bum who was a loser in business.

Sven (Swen) was in an arranged marriage.

Rose was an awful mother.

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2024 10:15 PM

And I forgot the blind and selfish sister who almost burned the house down.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2024 11:30 AM

Yeah but at least none of them were FAT like blanche's sister and daughter..

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2024 11:52 AM

[quote]And I forgot the blind and selfish sister who almost burned the house down.

Kiss my grits!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2024 11:54 AM

Well, OP, the other families weren't exactly great, either:

Dorothy was the long-suffering daughter of a total cunt like Sophia, who constantly mocked her and put her down, made unreasonable demands and interfered in her relationships, stole money from her and negatively compared her to her rich bitch sister, the insufferably selfish Gloria. Also, when said sister lost all her money, she set her up with Dorothy's wealthy ex-husband Stan, because 'Gloria needs a rich man to take care of her'. It isn't any wonder Dorothy sent Sophia to an old people's home as soon as she could.

Also, Dorothy's brother Phil was a crossdressing loser married to a guidette welder, who could barely support her useless husband and even more useless children, so Sophia had to supplement their income however she could.

Finally, Dorothy's children were a mess: her son Michael drifted aimlessly through life and married a woman who could be his mother, and their marriage floundered because he was a lazy slacker who wouldn't keep a job. Meanwhile, her daughter Kate was a doormat who submissively accepted her husband's infidelities and rudely dismissed Dorothy whenever she tried to help, or offer advice.

As for her ex-husband Stan, he was a sleazy bastard who chased after anything with a skirt, emotionally blackmailed Dorothy into helping him whenever he needed help, but as soon as he felt well would treat her appallingly, such as when he became a millionaire and wanted to marry her again, but not without forcing her to sign a prenup first.

And let's not even talk about Blanche's dysfunctional family, in which everybody hated each other...

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 12:02 PM

Hahahaha r4, true. Sophia was a cunt.

But Rose’s family wasn’t lovable. Even the little whore Charlie only cared about her gramps because the Astronaut dick sucker thought he was rich.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2024 12:58 PM

Blanche was a whore.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2024 1:00 PM

Blanche was not a whore.

Blanche was THE whore.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2024 1:27 PM

But I had better tits.

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2024 3:54 PM

I was nonbinary before it was cool.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2024 6:21 PM

Rose’s family was the worst. Her blind sister, her slutty backstabbing sister and her asshole daughters.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2024 6:26 PM

GG was one show that invented family members for one episode and then either disposed of them or recast them for a subsequent episode, as they did with diseases and friends.

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2024 7:49 PM

At least cousin Sven was hot.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2024 8:33 PM

Sven was hot. But an airhead and he smelled

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2024 9:54 PM

[quote] Bridget, her youngest daughter was a snobbish whore [bold]and flat chested.[/bold]

Oh my God... the monster!

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2024 9:56 PM

They needed antagonists.

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2024 10:15 PM

r14, I was channeling Sophia from that episode.

by Anonymousreply 16April 28, 2024 12:24 PM

Rose easily has the worst extended family. There's off-brand Dierdre Hall Kirsten who's obsessed with money. White-trash Kirsten who hates the girls for no reason. Bridget "I'll do it with doorknobs and then be a total bitch to the guy in front of his mother" and then the two sisters, Blind Flo and Horny, lying flutist Krause from Benson.

Blanche had the best family: both Becky's were pretty innocuous, although the second one's perm was off the hook horrifying! Were Cherie North and Barbara Babcock playing different sisters or the same one, I can't remember. I liked both of them. I could have done without her grandchildren especially Curly Sue. I did like Lucy especially when I imagined how much her crotch must have stunk from taking so many different guys within like two days of being in Miami and never showering.

Dorothy's family was alright, didn't really care for either of her daughters, the first one was a bore and the off-brand Didi Conn one was annoying. Much preferred the first Gloria to the one who wound up sleeping with Stan, even though she looked more like Bea, I thought that the first Gloria's relationship with Dorothy read as more authentic. Michael was cute so he gets a pass regardless of his episodes.

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2024 10:02 PM

Blanche also had the hot gay brother and his husband.

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2024 10:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!